๐Œ๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ 1

By Bellasir_

๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ข... More

๐‘จ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ช
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~

~11~

340 5 0
By Bellasir_

Nymphadora Lyra Bellatrix Tonks.

that's the name of the little girl who was trying to help a chick that had fallen from the nest on the oak house, she took it in her hand and tried to levitate it onto the nest slowly.

Her long, curly brown hair was styled in two braids with two black and white bows at the end and she was dressed in a neutral brown tracksuit, she preferred to wear trousers rather than dresses or skirts, not that they bothered her, in fact she loved them, her mother said they made her look like a princess, but the trousers looked like a knight.

Her father from time to time told her that he preferred her to wear skirts, and when her grandmother and her distant aunts came to visit, they would tell her that if she wanted to make more friends her age she had to adapt but her mother consequently got angry and told her aside that she should wear what she wanted.

Nymphadora was only five years old but she knew that her father, "Ted", as she sometimes called him, said it only because she looked like her mother's sisters, he would complain about them every day if she happened to see him late at night.

Her mother rarely took a family photograph of them and in her bedroom, when they were alone, she told her about each subject in the animated photo, from the oldest to the youngest, not that they moved much, they were almost all as still as statues.

Andromeda was on the balcony of her room, sitting on the small oval table writing when she stopped to watch what her daughter was doing, she saw the chick in the air thanks to Nymphadora's magic, which made her smile, she didn't even have a wand, the little girl had drops of sweat rolling down her forehead and her tongue was hanging out from the effort.

The woman looked at the nest and her smile faded.

"Dora" she called, putting down the pen and paper.

The little girl released her hold on the chick in surprise, but Andromeda used her magic to bring him to her on the balcony and placed him next to the hot cup of tea.

"Come upstairs, I have to tell you something," she said to her daughter.

Not even a minute and the little girl was already on the balcony intent on seeing how the chick on the table was doing.

"Yes Mom?" she asked, stroking his broken wing.

"Did you want to bring the little one back to his family?" she asked, taking her little hand.

The little girl nodded her head.
"Why did you stop me?"

Andromeda looked at her, her large gray eyes full of innocence and kindness.

"Sit down and look at the nest," her mother instructed.

The little girl sat on her mother's lap even though there was a chair next to her and the woman placed a hand on her back.

Then she turned her attention to the nest in the tree, expecting little chicks and the mother American Goldfinch bird, but instead, she found only lots of scattered yellow and white feathers, hatched eggs, and a large gray bird with white stripes in the center of the nest.

"Where are they, they were there yesterday, that's not the mother." she turns abruptly to his mother in search of answers.

"That's a cuckoo, he hunted them, darling, there are so many predators, nature can be wild and cruel, but it's the cycle," she said trying to find the rightest and least cruel words.

The little girl's locks took on a blue and black color, her eyes were fixed on the creature.
"Hmm, but who will kick him out?" she asked, taking the chick in her hands.

Andromeda observed her daughter, she must have been so fond of those little animals.

"Well, he'll live on, or maybe another predator will come and chase him away," she said, standing up and putting her daughter down.

Dora's locks turned yellow and red, she didn't need to control herself with her mom.
"Is the predator a bigger animal?" she asked enthusiastically.

"Yes, that's how nature works and then it could avenge your chicks."

Nymphadora ran down to the first floor with the chick still in her hand.

She placed it next to the fireplace and wrapped his wing with a cloth and a piece of stick as she had studied in one of her books.

"I will call you Hator, do not worry, the prey will avenge your family Hator,"
she said to the little bird as she rubbed his little white feathers.

Andromeda picked up the letter she had handed over on the flight when her daughter arrived.

The letter was intended for Uncle Alphard, the only relative she was still in contact with, a month had passed since they had written to each other.

He too had been dishonored, after giving a large sum of money to Sirius so he could leave the family, she and Sirius were very close, she was like a big sister to him and Regulus, she used to advise on how to appear kind and polite, she was available when they were down in spirits, she put all of herself into lifting their mood, even just making them smile even though she was exhausted and stressed.

Once in a while she made careless decisions and was framed as an arrogant person and an ordinary pure-blooded girl, but the truth is that her rare moments of selfishness were her only ways to escape depression.

One of her many selfish choices was not to say anything about Dora's birth to his uncle knowing that he was still part of the Black family, but now that he was no longer part of it she didn't know if it was wise to inform him or not.

Tell him about her real life, about not having made many friends in her neighborhood, about not being on good terms with Ted's family, and that perhaps all the wounds she had sustained over the years weren't healing thanks to the man he had chosen to escape together.

Those wounds were opening up to the point of making her scream in pain, both physical and mental, but she couldn't because she had a daughter who depended on her and who looked up to her as if she was the purest and wisest person in the world.

That to let off steam the only thing he had done was write hundreds of diaries about every day of his life.

But maybe the only good thing to do was to make another selfish choice.

In other words, to leave everything behind her and not influence the people she loved with her life, Uncle Alphard didn't know her, everything she told him was nothing more than what she wanted him to believe.
No one knew her well, perhaps her sisters and cousins, but she had kept secrets from them too.

Her uncle was already stressed, his job was being jeopardized due to his reputation and now he also risked becoming a victim of the war........

Andromeda took the letter and with a slight movement of the wand, kept in the deep pocket of her trousers, set the letter on fire.

She got up from the chair but felt an inhuman pain in her head as if her brain was trying to divide all its components, she fell to the floor, and with all her strength she crawled onto the medicine counter in the drawer next to the double bed.

She put three painkillers in her mouth, swallowed them even without water, helped herself with the paltry amount of saliva she had, then lay down on the soft bed and tried to calm her labored breathing and put a hand on her chest while she felt the pain slowly receding from the heart.

Iit happened again' she thought as she swallowed the blood that came out while biting her tongue from the pain.

A drop of blood slipped from the corner of her mouth, then slid down her cheek to the white sheets of the bed.

She knew she would have to wash the sheets or Dora would notice since they were sleeping together.

But what she didn't know was that she would have to wash the sheets many more times in the future.

It was late at night and her mother had fallen asleep in the armchair in front of the TV on the news, Nymphadora was out in the garden, she put Hator down on the porch of the house and went in front of the tree where the Cuckoo was sleeping.

She held out her hand and closed her eyes, her magic began to tug at the big cuckoo, he woke up and began to make some shrill noises, the little girl held her magic tighter, tighter and tighter until it started to hurt. her wrists and arms began to tingle, her hair took on a dull shade due to tiredness.

It didn't take long until the bird completely stopped moving and rebelling and dropped already dead on the nest.

It was dark and the only thing it could be seen was the bright dark gray eyes of the little prey, she stared above for a while longer to see if it was still alive, and then she turned with a small smile as if she had done some good, she took Hator gently in her hand and went back into the house.

When she entered the house she looked at her mother's sleeping face with a pout, 'Ted' had hurt her, maybe that was why she was acting strangely lately.

What if that day when he had raised his hands and his voice on her mother she had done the same thing to him that she had inflicted on the bird?

Would her mother have been happier and less upset?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 208 15
'๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐' - ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐œ๐ก๐จ๏ฟฝ...
75.7K 2.8K 11
( ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ) แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…...
390K 3K 147
โ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•– โ„โ„™ ๐•“๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฉ โ„โ„™ ๐•“๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•“๐•–: โ€ข ๐•Š๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•ฅ โ€ข ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค๐•ฅ โ€ข ๐”ฝ๐•๐•ฆ๐•—๐•— โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก...
106K 4K 24
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข." "๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข." ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ฅ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘š...