HEAUX TALES

By femaaledaadaa

❝This is just my truth,❞ More

HEAUX TALES
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12

01

4.1K 144 13
By femaaledaadaa

ᥫ᭡ SEMAJ WRIGHT

ST. LOUIS , MISSOURI

PRESENT TIME

"Semaj—"

Nobody else would be up at fucking seven in the morning, yelling his government name if it wasn't his little sister, Saniyah. "—you got three seconds to open this damn door!" the doorknob jiggled profusely this time, making Semaj who slept peacefully, jump right out his bed and right to his drawer where his handgun laid. "Semaj!"

Realizing it he no longer lived alone anymore and it was just the annoying ass little girl he grew up with, he put his strap back where It came from and went to unlock his door. "I told ya' ratchet ass to act like you had some sense fa' you came back," his eyes squinted heavily, adjusting to the light. He realized he had fell asleep and his tv mostly likely shut off sometime during. His room was pitch black compared to the broad daylight outside. 

"Trust me I got sense—" she laughed as she walked into his room, turned his light on and made herself comfortable on his gaming chair, "—apparently you don't though," she laugh even harder which only confused him. 

His face scrunched up nastily, growing annoyed already, "Fuck is you talking' about," he wanted to ignore her, but Saniyah was persistent as hell so he knew it be hard. "Get out,"

Her head ticked the side, "Member that one girl you used to bring here all the time?" Saniyah was nosey as fuck. Number one reason why he had to stop brining anybody to his place. He could admit he would miss doing the shit he did when she decided to move out and stay with her boyfriend. He didn't like one thing about the dude, but he was happy his sister finally got to experience that with somebody she called herself loving. She was twenty two, she had to learn eventually that shit don't always work out. "The one I told you was the prettiest one out of all them,"

Kiyomi.

"I'an fuck with shorty' in a minute," he lied through his teeth. Saniyah wasn't here to know everything and he didn't want her to know. Not that his sister would tell his business, but the two practically raised each other and she never agreed with none of the shit he did. There was several times she cried telling him she wished he would do better, but at the end of the day, she was really the only one who didn't disown him for how he chose to live his life. 

"So you ain't know shorty' pregnant?" she raised her brow, a smirk on her face. 

He gave his sister a straight face, "You and I both know I'an havin' no baby," he has made that clear for a while. "You ova' there trynna' put two and two together, I stopped fucking wit' her after' you left," not trying to make it seem like she was feeding into her bullshit, he went and started digging through drawers, wanting to find some chill shit to throw on. 

"I can't ask a question now?" Knowing damn well she was trying to put two and two together. "I really don't have a clue what happened after I dipped, but I do know it wasn't too motherfuckin' early for the bitch ta' end up pregnant by you," she was more upset and mocking him because she told him not to do what he do to somebody like her. "That girl is too sweet to be knocked up by a nigga like you and knowing you—" she was about to go on and on, but her brother left her no other choice but to be quiet by exiting out his room and going to change in the bathroom. 

He shut and locked the door, giving himself a little peace of mind. That shit kind of stung his heart hearing that from his little sister, but he knew what she said was right. He was a grown ass nigga, he should be able to handle that type of shit right and and it wasn't that he couldn't financially more like emotionally. Their parents grew apart and they were raised by their mother for a while until they were given up for custody to their dad's mother due to an unfit home. He was around six at the time and Saniyah was four years old. His spent his whole life embedding it in his mind that family really didn't matter, but of course, the minute he turned eighteen, he left and took his sister with him. Kiyomi was a good girl, she'd be alright. 

"—I don't know why you thought I wasn't gone still be here," he rolled his eyes extra hard so his sister could see he did not want to be bothered with this bullshit right now. "I'm trying to get down to the bottom of this shit so I do apologize for acting out, but as your only little sister, I feel like I have the right to know what really happened between y'all," she knew she needed to tighten up because talking to him the way she was wasn't going to get her anywhere.

If he was going to tell anybody first, it was going to be Saniyah. Yeah, he had some boys he could vent to who actually had kids of their own, but he was no where near ready to face being a father right now. Maybe he was scared, but he wasn't admitting that shit to nobody.

"I'on even know if that's my baby folks," he shrugged. "She FaceTimed me like a month ago trynna' tell me, but I told ha' take it to the clinic," repeating what he said now only made him realize how crazy that might of sounded, but he had already said it so wasn't nothing he could do about it now. "Say' she had an appointment but never told me nothin' so I left it alone," 

Saniyah was disappointed. Whole time she didn't even realize she had her finger holding down the recent picture that lead her to this conversation. Now being honest, even though her and Kiyomi had a few run ins and spent some time partying together, they were no where near friends. Kiyomi was just a cool ass chick compared to all the other females her brother brought around previously before her. Even his on and off girlfriend. "Wow brother,"

"You wanted to know so damn bad," and that was all she had to say about it. 

"Now you and I both know, thats your baby," she used his lie and reversed it on him. 

He knew.

"What you expect me ta' do? Move shorty' in?" 

Saniyah cheered loudly, "Finally, one decent idea!" she got on his nerves way too much. "I'm not saying move in and play pretend but that girl deserve an apology cause' I know you told her some fucked up shit," she already knew his mouth could get reckless. Wasn't the first one to claim him as their baby daddy, but they were old enough to know that girl had no reason to lie on his name. "I know I ducked off, but shorty' ducked off and now she back postin' with a lil' baby bump,"

"What post?" His brows furrowed heavily. 

She stood up, walking over to where he sat on his bed and showed him her phone screen.

kiyomiitruee 1hr ago

"Damn, shorty' really got a baby in ha'," he was shocked to see how much she was showing now. When he got that phone call, he really thought she was playing trying to be funny like one of his other girls. He had been pinned as the father of several kids but DNA test proved him not to be with every single one. Maybe he needed to be careful, but it wasn't his fault he would meet a bitch and within two weeks she claimed to be pregnant. 

"Thats what I said," Saniyah mumbled. "She cute as shit and I know teetee baby finna' be cute as shit," here she go.

Semaj smacked his lips, looking away from the phone to focus on getting dressed, "Don't start that bullshit and please do not text that girl trynna' play auntie," he didn't want to beg but he knew he had to just a little bit. 

"You foul as fuck Spook," she hated that she was going to stay solid and pretend she didn't know shit but she knew she would feel guilty because she was going to stalk this girl and get what ever updates she could. She couldn't see how her brother wasn't ready to man up and be a father but was was ready take care of a full grown woman who don't do nothing but run his pockets dry.

"She said she knew what I was when she met me, so," he blamed nobody but her. 

Out of all the times he slipped up, she had to be the one carrying his first. There was nothing wrong with her, she was a pretty girl, paid her own bills, and really stayed out the way which all he ever looked for in his partners. A whole baby though was crazy when she was just supposed to be one of his hoes when he wasn't with his girl. Speaking of his girl, they weren't even together right now because the dumb bitch had to go text one of his people not even knowing it was his people. One more person she dragged into they business. 

"Where you going," Saniyah rolled her eyes, watching him slip his feet into a pair of slides.

"Out," was his response, clearly showing that this conversation was done and she ruined his mood. "I'll bring home food, jus' text me and let me know what?" He could never be mad at his sister forever though. Her opinion was really the only opinion that mattered right now and it upset him that this was going to be the only shit on his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 10K 21
hope you like it loves 🦋
337K 10.4K 69
✨❤️
9.6K 71 25
Read it and youll find out😋🤍