The Unexpected Marriage |15+...

By author_prachiii

This book is a about a story of hate to love .The journey of them from hate to love was actually tough and un... More

𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘
Dedication/Aesthetics!>•
[Chapter 1]
[ Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Book - Logo ]
[Chapter 13]
[ Chapter 14]
[New book ]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Announcement]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21 ]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
Announcement ?¿
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
15/05/2024 -NOTICE
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 31
|IMPORTANT |
[Chapter 32 ]
[Chapter 33]
[Chapter 34 ]
[Chapter 35]
𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 •
• 36 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴
• 37 𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
•38 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮
•39 𝘢.𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
•40 𝘣.𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳
NEW BOOK
•41 - 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯
•42 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴
•43 𝘌𝘬 𝘥𝘶𝘫𝘦 𝘬𝘦
Appreciation post !
•44 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯
•45 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴
• 46 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯
• 47 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 ?
• 48 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥

[Chapter 25]

1.4K 73 10
By author_prachiii

Pov - Kaira

Currently we both are in his car .The whole day was like terrible to me because I can't get over all this .I know it has been my fault I should I have trusted Vihaan but I was a fool to not do so .I sighed at my most irrelevant and stupid act which I did in just 4-5 hours .

I liked the outfit which he bought for me .

It was actually very comfortable plus I am not even little bit of unhappy with this outfit .His choice is not bad tho- also the sleeves are much bigger in size and it is providing me so much of warm and heat .

I looked at him ,he was calmly driving the car with his one hand .I smiled looking at him .I guess my luck was there during the incident of Pranit atleast now I'm safe just because of Vihaan .

"Thank you " I said unknowingly while looking at him

In a swift motion he turned his head towards my direction and asked "Thank you? why ? "

I snapped back and faced the window and murmerered "Nothing"

"Thanking me without any reason .I can't digest this .Now tell me the actual reason "

I sighed at his behaviour

"You're so stubborn Vihaan .I just thanked you for saving me from him " I looked at him and found him staring at me already.

"No need to thank me . It's my duty to save you from evil ones ,right Kaira ?'

I nodded and averted my eyes on the window.

Outside the view was peaceful.I am surprised because almost everyday there is traffic on the road but today ,today was not the same . Everything was peaceful just like a bird sleeping peacefully in her nest.

Soon we reached - His office?

I glanced at the name of the office building.It was flashing in my eyes like a bright light .

LUTHRA INDUSTRIES

It was written in a bold white colour plus the font -wow ! The outer view of his company was so amazing.I just can't take my eyes off from his company .

"This is your company right?"

"Yes " he said smiling cheekily

"But why we are here ?" I looked at him and said

"Because we are going to sleep here " he said happily

"Wait what?? Are you fucking serious ?"

He is still smiling at me like just few seconds ago I didn't shout like crazy .I won't be able to sleep here ofcourse no one can ! Is he really serious about this ?

"Why are you still- without letting me complete my sentence he started laughing yess he started to laugh his ass out !

"Why are you laughing Vihaan!?" I asked in annoyance

"Did you really thought we were actually going to sleep in there ? Oh my god Kaira -

"Stop it " I hit him on his shoulder "Stop cracking the dumbest joke Vihaan "

"Okay okay I'll stop "

I sighed in relief

"Now tell me why we are here ?" I asked him again

"I just wanted to grab one of my file nothing much important "

"Okay "I murmured

"So you want to come inside or you'll wait here for me in the car?"

"I'll wait for you " I said smiling

"Okay as you wish ,I am going and don't say anything to me because I want you to sit in here and want you to not open the door for anyone who want any lift or ride ? understood? "

I nodded my head like a child

"Good girl " he said and exited the car .

I sighed

So possessive huh !?

Soon he came back with a kind of black file in his hand .He came inside and said "Heyy I'm back "

"I can see already "

"Who might know that your eyes need some kind of spectacle?"

"You are again cracking the shittest joke !"

"It was not that much shit ,nvm " he started to drive the car

I sighed at his behaviour sometimes he behave like a maniac .

We reached the hotel at around 9:30 pm and everywhere it was dark and especially a cold night .

"We have reached the hotel " he said while parking the car

"I can see " I replied with a short sentence

"As I said before who knows that you might need a spectacle " he said while laughing

"What had happened to you ,you are laughing way too many times !"

"I am just feeling like laughing because-

I cut him off and said "Because you want to overcome the thoughts of me getting forced by Pranit "

He parked the car and I can see the tension building up in his body .I know because I can sense the change of behaviour after we left his apartment.

I kept my hand in his hand and said "I can understand your feeling but see I am here safe ,fine and fit .Then what else do I need to be happy? I am happy because you saved me from him .I am happy because I am surely safe from all those shit then why are so tensed about all this ? "

He turned his face towards me and my heart dropped .His brown eyes were dead red and tears were brimming in his eyes.

"Viha- my voice broke at this sight .

"No Kaira .You are showing me you are safe and fine but I know about your heart .I know that still 3/4 part of your heart is traumatised because of the incident which took place .I know you are blaming yourself for all this .I am tensed because why all those things happened with you ? "

"It's just the faith Vihaan .We can't do anything about that " I said while looking into his deep brown eyes which are full of tears streaming down his cheeks

I hesitantly moved my hand towards his face and cupped his cheeks in my hand .I said "You are feeling guilty.Am I right?" I whispered

He nodded slowly

I starred into his eyes .Not breaking our eye contact ,I brought my lips towards his eyes and kissed them slowly and mumble "Let's forget all this "

I can sense the relaxation in his breathe

I kissed his both eyes with full of love and care .I don't know about his feelings but I am sure about my own now .

Now our nose is touching ,one step - one step and our lips will be touched !

I am feeling like he is starring inside my soul through my eyes .Without making me think of any word ,he hugged me .

First I was shocked but then soon I relaxed in his touch .It was new for me because he never took a step towards me but today he hugged me for the very first time by himself .I am glad.

I started rubbing his back and whispered "Are you fine now ?because I can't see you crying like this "

"I am fine Kaira " he whispered back

I am finally satisfied by his answer ."Good " I whispered

He broke the hug and said "Let's go?"

I nodded

He went out and came to my side and opened the door for me ,I still remember the way he had opened the door for me on our wedding day .I smiled unknowingly.

I moved my feet towards the ground and stepped out of the car

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Soon we reached to the receptionist

He greeted her and said "Actually I had already booked one room this evening "

The lady nodded and soon she said "Yeah your name Vihaan Luthra?"

He nodded and she continued "One room for two people you have booked this evening "

He again nodded

"Sir here is your key to the room .It's on 7th floor and your room no.is 735 .I hope you have a nice day ahead " she said the have him the key of the room .

"Come " he said and I held his one arm in my hands

Soon we reached the elevator

Within no time we were in front of our room .He opened the door and we stepped inside and he closed the door again .

"Wow " I said while looking at the view of the outside. The living hall was big including a big gallery .I walked into the room and there was a king sized bed with a beautiful window on his side .There was a silk bed sheet layered on the bed with beautiful pillows .

The bathroom was not less! This room was mesmerising truly !

"Do you like it " he asked from behind

"I loved it !" I clap my hands together in joyful ways

"I am glad you liked it "

I hummed at his sentence

"Go and get fresh .I know you are sleepy "

I smiled and nodded .I went to the washroom with some more comfortable clothes .

I soon changed into one of the night suit which he bought for me .I smiled looking at the mirror .

This night dress was perfectly fitting my curves and I loved this comfort outfit.

I soon exited the washroom and saw him typing something on the phone .

"Hey " I said and he looked towards me
distracting from the phone

"You done ?" he asked

I nodded

"You hungry?" He asked

"Nope "

I was not hungry at some point because on the way to here I ate many snacks and my stomach is literally full .

He kept his phone on the table which was there on his side and stood up .He walked towards me .I starred into eyes .

Soon he reached in front of me .We were just 2 inches apart .

"What a-share you doing " I gasped at his sudden action

"Just picking you up "

He picked up in his arms in a bridal style .I Said "But why-

He put me on his bed and covered me with the blanket.

He went towards the other side of the bed and soon I felt the bed sink in .I looked over my shoulder saw him removing his shirt .I gasped "Why are you removing your shirt ?"

"I always sleep like that " he said normally

"But why I haven't seen you sleeping like this ?"

"Because I never slept like this in front of you "

"Why you didn't slept like this in frontof me ?" I asked curiously

"Because I thought you will feel uncomfortable "

"And how you can say that now I am still uncomfortable or not ?"

"I am not a fool .I can sense that Kaira "

Soon I realized what he said .I already showed my gestures towars him in Pranit's apartment, in his car etc .I know he can sense that....

"Now let's sleep ? " he asked

I nodded and I soon shifted to my side .

I felt the bed dipped beside me and I felt his hand sneak around my waist .

My breathing got uneven .My heartbeat started to increase .I felt like I am in a pool of butterflies, dancing along with them .I smiled internally.

He shoved his head in the crook of my neck and asked "You are not uncomfortable na ?"

"No-no " I stuttered

"You shouldn't get afraid of me .I am not going to eat you "

"I am not afraid, it's just ,it was all of a sudden and I couldn't d-digest it "

"Oh my Kaira .Don't worry .You just need to relax okay ?"

I nodded

The hands of him around my waist tightened and he pulled me more close to his bare chest .Soon I kept my hand on his hand which was around my waist .

"Sleep tight my sweetheart ~ " he said and kissed my temple

And the darkness consumed my eyes and I drifted to sleep .

To be continue......

Hey guys I am welcoming you again after 1 month? I guess yess .I am really sorry for not posting any shit nor any chapters ! I got many comments like "please update ,you have been gone for months " etc etc ...Finally today I decided to post something and I achieved it .The reason for my absence is my exams ,assignments, heart broken etc because of all of these things I was not getting any time to post something on this platform .....

~

I am very very thankful to each one of my reader who made it through my journey and here we are 50k !?!?!?! Like seriously,I never dreamed that I would achieve this but hell yeah I achieved it and I am so so thankful to my lovely readers ...

Once again I am sorry for my fucking absence 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
743K 106K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
3.1K 453 23
"You are doing so much for me. I wish i could do something for you, too." She said, sighing softly. "Marry me." These words left my mouth without my...
43.2K 2.5K 28
Araavi Chauhan: a girl full of bliss and love.Every boy's dream girl with all the qualities like empathy, care, love, understanding. She gets all the...