[๐Œ๐„๐๐€๐‚๐„]โŒ‡ยทหš ๐“.๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐Ž...

By A-ALIYAHSUPREMACY

"๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ... More

โ™ง๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒโ™ง
โ™ง๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผโ™ง
โ™ง๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒโ™ง
โ™ง๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟโ™ง
โ™ง๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒโ™ง
โ™ง๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…โ™ง
โ™ง๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ปโ™ง
โ™ง ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ โ™ง

โ™ง๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜โ™ง

610 35 13
By A-ALIYAHSUPREMACY

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝘆𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

↳ ❝ [ 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝗘𝗻𝗱 : 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗢𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻 ]
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗯𝗼𝗹 (➹) 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 ❞

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙖 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙮𝙖 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

✎ᝰ┆ 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟏 𝐀𝐌

⁀➷𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐲𝐚 had been late to school before, but never this late.  It was the middle of lunch, and he still hadn't shown up, and you were starting to get a little concerned.

You had been texting him and he wasn't even answering your texts, which made you even more concerned.

[ 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑩𝑶𝒀🐇⛓🖤 ]

𝒀𝑶𝑼
hey we have a packet that's due next week in science, I'll help u with it since I'm your tutor and all

𝒀𝑶𝑼
no perverted remark today? That's new lol

𝒀𝑶𝑼
hey are u ok? Rumi and Tenko asked about you

𝒀𝑶𝑼
lunch is almost over, they're having your favorite spicy ramen

𝒀𝑶𝑼
dude at least lmk ur alive

You sighed defeatedly as you placed your phone back in your bag, and leaned your head on your fist as you slowly ate your food.

"No response from Touya yet?" Keigo asked as you sighed and shook your head.

"Nope, all my messages are on delivered. Delivered is worse than read, I don't care what anyone says," you said, shaking your head.

"There's gotta be some type of explanation for it, maybe his phone's dead?" Toga suggested as you shook your head.

"If his phone was dead, my messages wouldn't go through, they wouldn't even say delivered," you added.

"Maybe his phone's on DND?" Rumi suggested.

"Tonya's a freakin' weirdo. He has his phone on DND because he claims he "doesn't want to be disturbed", but then he'll check to see if anyone disturbed him. He would've obviously seen Y/n's messages," Keigo said as you all agreed.

"Whatever, it's whatever," you mumbled, starting to overthink.

Did he not like you anymore? Why would you even care, y'all basically just met and now he was supposed to be your boyfriend? But you cared about him though, even though he was a pain in your ass sometimes.

Did he go back with Serena?

"Hey, Y/n," you snapped back to reality and glanced at Rumi, who had a comforting hand on your shoulder.

"I'm sure it's fine, maybe Touya got wayyyy too high the night before and is just sleeping," she said, making you sigh and pat her hand.

"Thanks, Rumi," you said.

Soon, the school day was coming to an end, and you were at your locker placing your books back onto the shelves, when suddenly your locker slammed shut, just barely missing your fingers.

"The fuck?!" You exclaimed, seeing Serena standing there will a smug grin on her face, making you sigh.

"Look Serena, not today, I'm really not in the mood," she chuckled, shaking your head.

"You're pathetic, you know that?" She asked as you scratched your forehead, your patience wearing thin.

"Uh huh, can you leave my locker now?" You asked.

"Oh, no, no, no, because I know something you don't, and if you don't want shit to happen, I suggest-" you cut her off with a long, exaggerated sigh.

"Serena, please cut the theatrics and stand on business. Say whatchu gotta say," she raised her eyebrow as she fumbled with something in her bag.

It looked like she pulled a stack of something, photos maybe, out of her bag, and she pulled one off the top, handing it to you.

When you looked at the picture, your heart dropped.

"You remember what my dad said, right?" She asked smugly.

"Y/n, I know that you and that boy are classmates working on a project, and Serena, I know you go to school with the boy as well, but if I catch wind of any of you hanging out with him outside of school, I will do everything in my power to see him arrested like the degenerate he is," Rome's voice rang in your ears as you gazed at the picture.

A picture of you and Touya on the night of Krystal's birthday, kissing on the hood of his car.

"I'll letcha keep that one, see ya at home sis!" She exclaimed fakely, patting you on the shoulder before leaving.

"Fuck," you whispered to yourself.

Of course you remembered what Rome said, he made it known every 3 to 5 business. He didnt like Touya, but he hated Touya's father more. The two went to high school together, and two overachievers mixed with Firey personalities mixed with two different social classes don't mix or end well.

You turned, stuffing the picture in the inside pocket of your uniform jacket before leaving the building, heading to the parking lot, and getting in the car, driving home.

"Good Afternoon, Ms. Y/n," the butler, Vernon, spoke as you entered the kitchen.

"Hey, V," you mumbled quietly, going to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

"Is something troubling you, my dear?" He asked as you slid into a seat on the island, slightly leaning across the marble surface.

"No..."

"I can tell when you're lying, my dear," he said, not even turning around.

"Just...Vernon, I have a question," he turned, setting a small sandwich on a little china plate in front of you.

"Hmm?"

"If you...really, really, really like someone, like really click...but you have to keep the whole thing a secret because your fathers hate each other for some odd reason and now if you're caught dead hanging out with said person, they're gonna get arrested because-"

"Are you referring to a Mr. Touya?" Vernon asked.

"Yes, a-wait, how did you know that?" Vernon chuckled at your confused expression.

"Your mother and I have chats, Miss Y/n," you sighed, taking off your uniform jacket and placing it on the back of your chair, taking a bite into the sandwich.

"Do you love the boy, Miss Y/n?" Vernon asked as the pit in your stomach deepened.

"I don't know...I think it's too early to tell, but I really care about him," you said as Vernon nodded.

"Learn to know if you love the boy or not. If you do, forget what the outside world says, for they cannot control your heart," he spoke as you just stared at him.

"How'd ya know all this stuff, V?" You asked as he chuckled.

"I'm an older man, Miss Y/n. I've met all kinds of people throughout my life, and I've acquired large amounts of knowledge as well," he said as you snorted.

"Yeah, well it's easy to say that when you don't have-"

"A semi-psychotic step-sister trying to blackmail you so she can have the boy?" He asked as your mouth dropped and he turned around holding a napkin.

"Napkin?" He asked.

"How do you-?" You asked as he set the napkin down in front of you.

"I know a lot of things that go on around here, Miss Y/n. Now, go on and finish your sandwich so you may get started on your studies," he said as you finished your sandwich, handed him the plate, and went upstairs.

Well after your shower and you changed into some more comfortable clothes, hours later you were studying out of your Calculus book when suddenly your phone buzzed. You put down your pencil and picked up your phone, flipping it over.

𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑩𝑶𝒀🐇⛓🖤 started sharing location with you.

You looked at his location and saw he was at the beach he took you to. You figured you had done enough studying and closed the book, slipping on a black hoodie with a white spider design on the back.

You put on your pink flamingo fuzzy socks and grabbed a pair of your shoes without even looking. You looked down, seeing bright pink crocs.

You groaned, slipping them on, grabbing your keys, phone, and wallet, and bounded down the steps. You looked in the kitchen, seeing no one there, and around the corner into the living room.

You snuck towards the door, then slipped out, getting in your car and driving toward the beach. You drove a minute before pulling into a parking, seeing only one car there.

Touya's navy blue Lamborghini Aventador.

You parked next to his car, shut the car off, and got out, seeing a dark figure sitting on the rock wall, looking at the setting sun across the beach.

➹ The sun burned orange and golden yellow, and the large clouds were tinted pink. The waves were moving softly against the sand, and your crocs sounded against the small rocks and plants as you got closer.

You saw Touya sitting atop the wall, wearing a dark hoodie with dark blue basketball shorts and slides, but he was strangely wearing sunglasses.

"Touya?" You called.

He didn't move, but after sitting frozen, he scooted over a bit before his sleeve patted a spot next to him. Why was he covering his hands?

"Weird," you thought as you made your way over sitting next to him. The both of you just sat there, listening to the waves and feeling the slight breeze wash across your faces.

"Didn't see you at school today," you said, breaking the silence. Touya just sat in silence, fiddling with his hands under his hoodie sleeves.

"What're you covering your hands for?" You asked. Touya sighed deeply, almost sadly, and he straightened his arms, revealing his hands, and what you saw made you gasp.

His hands...they were bruised, and his knuckles were...bloody.

You softly took his hand in yours, shaking your head in disbelief.

"Touya, wh-...what happened?" You asked as he took his hands from yours. He then reached up, took off his glasses, and turned his head towards you, and your heart broke.

"Oh, Touya..." you mumbled sadly.

He had a bruise under his right eye and a scratch under his left, right where his tattoo was, and appeared to have dried blood under his nose. A part of his bottom lip was swollen and split, dried blood coating the area.

Your eyes watered as you gazed at his bruised face, not believing what you saw.

"Oh, c'mon, don't look at me like that, Dollface," his voice sounded hoarse like it had gone after yelling all day.

"Touya..." you whispered as he tried to crack a smile, it looking painful.

"Ain't nothin' I've never handled before, Pretty Eyes," you took his hands in yours, careful to not brush up against any gashes or bruises.

"Touya...it-it's not right!" You exclaimed as he chuckled weakly before groaning in discomfort.

"Life ain't right sweets, but we gotta deal with the cards handed to us, right?" He asked. Your bottom lip quivered, and your vision blurred with tears and Touya reached up, catching the tear just before it fell with his thumb.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't cry. I'm here, right? I'm alive, aren't I?" He asked as you sniffed, nodding.

"Touya, I-" just before you could utter your sentence, you heard the loud screech of tires, and the both of you turned, seeing a blacked-out Maybach swerve next to Touya's car.

You glanced at Touya, his expression hardening and turning cold.

"Touy-" he then wrapped you in a hug, holding you tightly.

"Get in your car, and drive home. Don't look back, don't come back, you hear me?" He whispered as you looked back up at him.

"What? What are you-"

"TOUYA!" You both looked, seeing Enji Todoroki, Touya's father, trudging towards you both, looking enraged.

"YOU SELFISH LITTLE SHIT! FACE ME LIKE A MAN!" He screamed as you looked up at Touya.

"Go," he tried to push you along, but you were so frazzled, you didn't want to leave him.

"Touya, wait-" he then turned you around, gripping you by your shoulders and looking into your eyes with his big, beautiful ones.

"Y/n, go. Get in your car, and just drive. You don't even have to go home just drive. I'll be okay, I promise," you felt yourself about to cry all over again.

"Hey," he gave you that boyish grin that made you smile the first time.

"I'll be okay," he nodded. You took a breath, nodded, and rushed to your car, getting in and locking the door. You saw Touya's previous expression change into a cold one, his fists balled and jaw clenched

You quickly reversed out of the spot and sped home, trying to hold your tears the whole way. You swerved up into the driveway, shut and locked the door, rushing into the house, and slamming the door behind you.

"Hey, baby-what's wrong?" You heard your mother say. You looked up, seeing everyone in the house, sitting in the kitchen. Without a word, you turned and ran upstairs to your room, shutting the door and locking it.

You paced your room, trying to make sense of what you just witnessed. Touya's bloody knuckles, his bruised and battered face, his angry father...

That boyish grin and the twinkle in his eye when he told you everything would be okay.

It was too much. You sat down against your door, balling your knees up to your chest, wrapping your arms around your knees, and began to cry.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗲: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴 ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

               ┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Tags: Ib3writing Operation_simp101bakuhoesimpag whtyoustaringat Katsukibabygirl Apkawolf bracefacesummm
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 7.7K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...
7.1K 146 26
๐™ฐ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š’๐š... ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ...
194K 6.1K 32
" ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ , ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ . ,, ๐˜ข ๐˜ถ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...
204K 5.8K 39
'๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ..' ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...