Unseen Connection

By straight4changmin

An Instagram AI written fanfic More

Part 1: A Chance Encounter
Part 2: Behind the Spotlight
Part 3: Beyond the Headlines
Part 4: New Beginnings
Part 5: A Furry Celebration
Part 6: A Family Bond
Part 7: A Lifetime of Love
Part 8: A New Life
Part 9: A New Chapter
Part 10: A Long-Hidden Truth
Part 11: Rekindled Love
Part 12: Hidden Truths Revealed
Part 13: A Big, Beautiful Family
Part 14: A Crisis of Love
Part 15: A Painful Separation
Part 16: A Bittersweet Farewell
Part 17: Unbearable Loss
Part 18: A Final Goodbye
Part 20: A Final Reunion

Part 19: The Last Goodbye

2 0 0
By straight4changmin

Time passed, and the unseen connection that had once bound the family together seemed to fade. One by one, the loved ones who had shared in the joys and sorrows of life had left this world behind. Until, finally, only Gen remained. Alone, yet not alone, for the memories and love of her family and Jay lived on within her. As she looked back on a life filled with both joy and sorrow, Gen knew that the unseen connection would always remain, a testament to the love and bond that they had shared. And with her final breath, she whispered a final goodbye, knowing that she would soon join those who had gone before her, their unseen connection forever unbroken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
181K 18.6K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...