Unseen Connection

By straight4changmin

An Instagram AI written fanfic More

Part 1: A Chance Encounter
Part 2: Behind the Spotlight
Part 3: Beyond the Headlines
Part 4: New Beginnings
Part 5: A Furry Celebration
Part 6: A Family Bond
Part 7: A Lifetime of Love
Part 8: A New Life
Part 9: A New Chapter
Part 10: A Long-Hidden Truth
Part 11: Rekindled Love
Part 12: Hidden Truths Revealed
Part 13: A Big, Beautiful Family
Part 14: A Crisis of Love
Part 15: A Painful Separation
Part 16: A Bittersweet Farewell
Part 18: A Final Goodbye
Part 19: The Last Goodbye
Part 20: A Final Reunion

Part 17: Unbearable Loss

2 0 0
By straight4changmin

In a cruel twist of fate, five of the grown children passed away, leaving Jay, Gen, and the remaining family members reeling in grief. The unseen connection that had once been a source of strength and love now seemed to falter under the weight of unbearable pain. The family was torn apart by the loss, and the surviving members struggled to find solace in the face of such devastating tragedy. As they mourned the loss of their loved ones, the remaining family members clung to each other, trying to find a way to move forward, even as the unseen connection that had once bound them together seemed to fray.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 37.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...