Unseen Connection

By straight4changmin

An Instagram AI written fanfic More

Part 1: A Chance Encounter
Part 2: Behind the Spotlight
Part 4: New Beginnings
Part 5: A Furry Celebration
Part 6: A Family Bond
Part 7: A Lifetime of Love
Part 8: A New Life
Part 9: A New Chapter
Part 10: A Long-Hidden Truth
Part 11: Rekindled Love
Part 12: Hidden Truths Revealed
Part 13: A Big, Beautiful Family
Part 14: A Crisis of Love
Part 15: A Painful Separation
Part 16: A Bittersweet Farewell
Part 17: Unbearable Loss
Part 18: A Final Goodbye
Part 19: The Last Goodbye
Part 20: A Final Reunion

Part 3: Beyond the Headlines

5 0 0
By straight4changmin

Jay and Gen's public declaration of love sparked both support and backlash. As they weathered the storm, a surprise arrival shook the foundation of their relationship. Alex, Jay's former best friend and long-hidden secret, emerged with a stunning revelation: he and Jay were once more than friends. Gen, feeling betrayed, struggled to reconcile his feelings. Jay, torn between his love for Gen and his past with Alex, faced a heart-wrenching decision. As the media frenzy intensified, the three navigated a complex web of emotions, testing the boundaries of love, loyalty, and forgiveness. In a shocking turn, Alex revealed a deeper truth: he and Jay shared a long-lost child, a result of their past relationship. Gen, selflessly, stepped aside, giving Jay and Alex a chance to rebuild their family. As the headlines subsided, Jay, Alex, and their son formed a new bond, and Gen found solace in a new love. The unseen connection between them all transformed into an unbreakable bond, transcending love, friendship, and the spotlight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...