Shelby Winchester's Backstory...

Por Ziehmer28

What if Dean and Sam had a sister? When Dean, Sam, and there little sister Shelby were kids Shelby was taking... Más

Pilot Pt. 1
Pilot Pt. 2
Sister Pt. 1
Sister Pt. 2
Family Ghost Pt. 1
Family Ghost Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 1
Sammy Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 3
Sammy Pt. 4
Wendigo Pt. 1
Wendigo Pt. 2
Wendigo Pt. 3
Dead In The Water Pt. 1
Dead In The Water Pt. 2
Dead In The Water Pt. 3
Phantom Traveler Pt. 1
Phantom Traveler Pt. 2
phantom traveler Pt. 3
Bloody Mary Pt. 1
Bloody Mary Pt. 2
Bloody Mary Pt. 3
Skin Pt. 1
Skin Pt. 2
Skin Pt. 3
Hook Man Pt. 1
Hook Man Pt. 2
Hook Man Pt. 3
Bugs Pt. 1
Bugs Pt. 2
Home Pt. 1
Home Pt. 2
Home Pt. 3
Asylum Pt. 1
Asylum Pt. 2
Aslum Pt. 3
Scarcrow Pt.1
Scarecrow Pt. 2
Scarecrow Pt. 3
Faith Pt.1
Faith Pt. 2
Faith Pt. 3
Rout 666 Pt. 1
Route 666 Pt. 2
Route 666 Pt. 3
Nightmare Pt. 1
Nightmare Pt. 2
Nightmare Pt. 3
The Benders Pt. 1
The Benders Pt. 2
The Benders Pt. 3
Shadow Pt. 1
Shadow Pt. 2
Shadow Pt. 3
Hell House Pt. 1
Hell House Pt. 2
Something Wicked Pt. 1
Something Wicked Pt. 2
Something Wicked Pt. 3
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 1
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 2
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 3
The Truth and The Consequences Pt. 1
The Lie and The Consequences Pt. 2
Salvation Pt. 1
Salvation Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 1
Devil's Trap Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 3
Discontinuing Story.... Sort of?

Hell House Pt. 3

241 10 1
Por Ziehmer28

ShelbyDean pounds on Ed and Harry's trailer at the trailer park until we hear Harry's voice saying "who is it"? "Come on out here guys, we hear you in there" Dean says "it's them" Ed says and they poke their heads out the door "ah, would you look at that! Action figures in their original packaging, what a shock. "Guys, we need to talk" Sam said "yeah, um sorry guys, we're a little busy right now" Ed says. "Ok well we'll make it quick. We need you to shut down your website" I said and Ed laughs "man, you know, these guys got us busted last night, spent the night in a holding cell".

"I had to pee in that cell urinal, in front of people and I get stage fright" Harry said and pointed to us. "Why should we trust you guys" Ed asks "look guys. We all know what we saw last night, what's in the house. But now thanks to your website there are thousands of people hearing about Mordechai" I said "that's right. Which means people are gonna keep showing up at the Hell House, running into him in person, somebody could get hurt" Dean said.

"We have an obligation to our fans, to the truth" Ed says and I take a step towards him "well I have an obligation to kick both your little asses right now" I started and Sam grabs my arm and pulls me back "Shelby, Shelby, okay, these guys probably bitch slap them both, I could probably even tell them that thing about Mordechai, but they're still not gonna help us. Let's just go" Sam says "whoa, whoa" Ed and Harry say at the same time.

They trail behind us, asking us to stop "what thing about Mordechai you guys" Harry asked? "Don't tell 'em Sam" Dean says "but if they agree to shut the website down Dean" Sam starts. "They're not going to do it, you said so yourself" I said "no wait, wait, don't listen to her ok? We'll do it, we'll do it" Ed said "it's a secret Sam" I told him and Sam turns to Ed and Harry "look, it is a really big deal all right. And it wasn't easy to dig up. So only if we have your word that you'll shut everything down" Sam said."Totally" Ed says and smiled "all right" Sam says and Dean hands them some paperwork. "It's a death certificate. From the '30s. We got it at the library. Now according to the coroner, the actual cause of death was a self-inflicted gunshot wound" Sam said "that's right he didn't hang or cut himself" Dean added.

"He shot himself" Ed asked "yep, with a .45 pistol, to this day they say he's terrified of them" I said."Matter of fact they say if you shoot him with a .45, loaded with these special wrought-iron rounds, it'll kill the sonuvabitch" Dean said. Ed and Harry snigger gleefully. Harry spins and bolts back toward the trailer, Ed follows more slowly. I look at Dean and Sam and smile as we get in the car and drive to the diner to get something to eat.

We're sitting at a booth and Sam is looking at his laptop.Dean reaches up to the 3D artwork of a fisherman holding a big fish and pulls the cord for the 50's time. The fisherman's mouth moves up and down and an extremely annoying laugh plays. Sam pulls the cord to stop it "if you pull that string one more time I'm gonna kill you" Sam says irritated. Dean stairs at Sam with no expiration while pulling the cord again.

Sam immediately stops it, glaring at Dean while I smile and take a bite of my burger.Dean snickers and says "come on man, you need more laughter in your life. You know you're way too tense". Sam just gives Dean another dirty look, making Dean sigh before saying "they post yet"? Sam moves the laptop around so Dean and I can see it and stabs at his salad angrily. I read the screen on the laptop "we've learned from reputable sources that Mordechai Murdock has a fatal fear of firearms, all right. How long do we wait" I asked?

"Long enough for the new story to spread, and the legend to change. I figure by nightfall iron rounds will work on the sucker" Sam says and holds his beer out to Dean and I who lift our own and tap them together before taking a sip. Dean takes a long drink and Sam and start grinning. Dean goes to put the bottle down but it is stuck to his hand. Sam and I start laughing and Sean stares at it confused before looking at Sam. "

You didn't" he said with a serious face on and Sam holds up the super glue with a laugh "oh, I did". Dean looks mad and Sam puts his hands up "hey, Shelby came up with the idea" Sam said and pointed to me. I stop laughing and looked at Dean, smiling slightly before pulling the string to set the fisherman laughing again. After we were done eating and Dean got the bottle off his hands we head to Hell House. We enter the house on alert, guns drawn, and begin to search. Dean readjusts his gun hand "I barely have any skin left on my palm" Dean says.

"I'm not touching that line with a ten foot pole" Sam says and Dean shines his flashlight in Sam's face until he winces, then moves into the other room. Sam and I follow "so you think old Mordechai's home" Dean asked? "Well we'll find out" I said "I don't know" Sam said. "Me either" a voice said behind us and we quickly sin, pointing our guns at Ed and Harry. "Idiots" I say and lower my gun "what are you trying to do, get yourself killed" Sam asked mad.

"We're just trying to get a book and movie deal, ok" Ed said. From the basement comes the sound of knives being sharpened. Sam, Dean, and I are immediately back on alert and ready our guns. "Oh crap" Ed says and they both crowd in close behind Sam, Dean, and I with their camera. We stand in front of the door where we hear the sound "ah guys, you wanna, you wanna open that door for us" Ed asks shakenly. "Why don't you" Dean asked?

Mordechai bursts through the door holding an axe and screaming. Sam, Dean, and I fire at him, empting out chambers.Mordachai disappears into mist and Sam, Dean and I take off to ensure the other rooms are clear. Suddenly we hear a loud noise and run back into the room where Ed and Harry where. "Hey, didn't you guys post that B.S. story we gave you" Dean asked mad "of course we did" Ed says. "But then our server crashed" Harry said "yeah" Ed agreed "so it didn't take" Dean asked and they were both silent as they looked at the ground. "Great" I whispered and feel something behind me.

"So these, these guns don't work, great. Sam, any ideas" Dean asks "we are getting outta here" Harry says "yeah" Ed agrees and runs into another room. "I have an idea" I said and Dean and Sam look at me. I tell them my plain and they think I'm crazy and doesn't agree but before they can say anything I run into the room where Harry and Ed are corner my Mordechai. "Hey, come and get it you ugly son of a bitch" I said mad.Mordechai and I fight.

I'm able to duck from him until he grabs me by the hair and pins me to a wall by his axe on my throat. "Get out of here now" I yelled to Ed and Harry and they run out. Mordechai lifts me up off my feet with the pressure of the axe at my throat. I can feel myself loosing oxygen and feel my eyes turn black. "Dean, Sam" I gasp out and close my eyes before they turn back to normal. Dean and Sam appear and both yell "hey".Dean and Sam hold up a spray bottle and lights the gas, a plume of fire appears.

"Go, go, go" Dean yells to me and I run past him and stop, leaning over as I hold my throat. "SO what's your plain" Sam asks me "look, Mordechai can't leave the house, we can't kill him, so e improvise" I say standing up and holding up my lighter, flick it, and throw it back into the room. It bursts into flame and we run outside

."That's your solution, burn the whole damn place to the ground" Sam asks me as we run. We get away from the house and outside. "Well nobody will go in anymore. I mean look, Mordechai can't haunt a house if there's no house to haunt. It's fast and dirty but it works" I said. "Well what if the legend changes again and Mordechai is allowed to leave the house" Sam ask "well then we'll just have to come back" I said and Dean looks at me with a small smile.We watch the house burn "kinda makes you wonder. Of all the thing we hunted, how many existed just cuz people believed in them" Sam says and we all look at each other.

"Good job little sis" Dean says and wraps and arm around me and I nod as we watch a fire. We hang out by a picnic table at the trailer park. Ed and Harry approach carrying grocery bags and talking before spotting us."Gentlemen" Ed says and then looks at me "and Shelby" Harry adds and I can't help but smile as I out my hands in my pockets.

"Hey guys" Sam says "should we tell 'em" Harry asks Ed "hey, might as well, you know, they're going to read about it in the trades" Ed says. "So this morning we got a phone call from a very important Hollywood producer" "oh yeah, wrong number" Dean asks?"No, smart-ass. He read all about the Hell House on our website and wants to option the motion picture rights. Maybe even have us write it" Ed says and place their grocery bags into a totally overloaded car. "And create the RPG" Harry adds "the what" I ask "role playing game. A little lingo for you. Anyhoo, ahhh, excuse us, we're off to la-la land" Ed says.

"Well congratulations guys. That sounds really great" Sam says "yeah, that's awesome, best of luck to you" Dean says. "Yeah" I mumble "oh yeah, luck. That has nothing to do with it. It's about talent. Sheer unabashed talent" Ed says and we all nod to each other before Ed and Harry leave "later, see ya around" Ed says before leaving. "I really hate those guys" I say and shake my head as we watch them leave.

"I have a confession to make" Sam says."What's that" Dean asks "I was the one that called them and told them I was a producer" Sam says and Dean and I laugh "yeah well I'm the one who put the dead fish in their back seat" Dean says. We all laugh as we walk towards the car. "Truce" Sam asks and Dean nods "yeah truce. At least for the next 100 miles" Dean says and the both open their doors and get in.Dean starts the car and suddenly these small pipes in front of Sam and Dean spray water in Dean and Sam's face.

They both close their eyes as the water hits them and Sam opens his mouth until it stops. I start laughing as I stand outside "you did this" Dean asked as Sam and Dean both got out of the car, soaking wet. I shrugged "couldn't let you two have all the phone, besides. I think this marks as one point for me" I said liking my finger and making a number one with my hand.Dean smiled and shakes his head "you know, I'm going to get you for this" Dean says and looks at me. My eyes go wide as I smile and start to run but Sam circles around as Dean chases behind me and grabs me, picking me up. I scream with laughter as Dean holds me and Sam tickles me.

I wish it was always like this, playing jokes on each other and feeling like family again. But it will never be.

I loved writing the ending of this chapter. Sorry it took so long to write.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2K 91 30
Several days Sam and Dean have spent on this one case. Too many unexplained answers. What happens when this case leads to a case of family, forgotten...
159 0 12
What if the hunters...become the hunted? Sam and Dean Winchester have been hunting for years, from demons to ghosts to ghouls, you name it. Within th...
15.5K 521 33
Have you ever wondered what it was like to save people's lives? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to find out you have two secret siblings...
291K 7.9K 43
~COMPLETED~ As a hunter with a colourful past, (y/n) is trying desperately to track down and neutralise the monster that ruined her childhood whilst...