Always A fool..

De Sta1k3d

Sanemi is a player. He dates people for up to a month and then dumps them for another person, except that all... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter Ten

562 7 79
De Sta1k3d

Tomioka pov:

We made it to the skating rink. It seemed fairly empty minus a couple of cars in the parking lot.

I sighed, not knowing if I'll be able to skate well or not.

'Please note that I've never skated in my life,' I said to him. He turned to me, confusion on his face.

'Really? I would've expected that you've atheist went once,' sanemi said, holding my hand as we walked in.

This time, I didn't pull away.

'HAH FAGGOTS!' I heard a couple of boys, around twelve yell at us and laugh.

I quickly pulled my hand away, pulling it in front of me and hiding my hands in my sleeves.

'What the fuck was that about?' Sanemi asked, trying to grab my hand again.

'I don't think we should.. that is kind of PDA,' I said, crossing my arms together.

'Well, we aren't together.. yet, so who cares?' Sanemi asked, using his arm to pull me closer.

'I care,' I said to him, and he looked serious.

'Fine, whatever. Are you ready to skate?' Sanemi asked as we put on our skates.

'How do you tie these things again?' I asked, confused.

'Here, let me' sanemi said, getting on his knees in front of me.

He was kind of hot, kneeling down in front of me like that.

I'm working hard on tying my skates.

I covered my mouth, attempting now to squeal at how hot he looked.

I was probably around the girls too much.

'Can you walk in the skates? It's pretty easy..'sanemi said, using his hands to help me get onto the ice.

'Woah- careful!' Sanemi said as I almost fell except used the wall to catch myself.

'This is a lot harder than it looks..' I mumbled, feeling unsteady.

'It's okay, just move your feet,' sanemi said, leading me into the middle, I held onto his coat so tightly that if I fell, he would most definitely plummet down with me.

'FUCKING FAGGOTS!' I heard the sane kids yell and skate past us.

I fell, letting go of sanemi's jacket, so I fell by myself.

'I think I can learn on my own, thanks,' I said, standing up, balancing by myself and attempting to skate like how I was told by sanemi.

He just skated a bit away from me.

'Loserrrrrrs!' One of the kids said, skating between sanemi and I.

I looked at the kids angrily.

'Go cry to your little pussy daddy' I said to the kid and he looked at me angrily.

He started skating over to me really fast, probably in hopes of knocking me down, except I stuck one foot in front of him, causing him to face plant into the ice.

He immediately started crying.

I saw a tall guy skating over to us. He was pretty built and was gifted with those perfect genes.

The kid, on the other hand, looked nothing like him. The kid looked like a turd.

'What did you do to my son?' He asked, bending over.

My jaw dropped.

'Dude, your son? Your wife must've cheated or something because that thing is not a kid it is a wild horse! Long nose and everything, don't get me started on those big ahh buck teeth!' I complained to him.

'Tomioka, you can't just say that to a kid,' sanemi said, face-palming.

'What did he even do?! My son is such an angel!' He said, holding his crying son.

'If your son is an angel, then that proves that is not your kid! That thing looks like it's allergic to peanuts!' I pointed out.

'Although he looks like his whole face inflated 16x more than a hot air balloon would!' I complained, and the kid walked up to me.

'You going to continue talking about my kid like that?' He asked, getting real close to my face angrily.

'That is not your kid, so I'll keep talking hoe I want to!' I said, also getting close to his face.

He swung at me except I ducted, skating backward a bit.

'What did he even do that was so bad?' The dad asked me.

'Oh nothing that bad, just called me and my friend a faggot two times and then pushed me over on the ice, called me a loser and then skated in between us almost knocking us over again! With his little gang named fricking "Alvin and the chipmunks," I swear he is worse than denace the menace!' I said, and the dad looked at his son wide-eyed, like a bug.

'You really did that?! This boy is right. You can't be my son!' The dad said, dragging the kid away.

'Who knew you could talk back like that? It is kind of hot' sanemi flirted, grabbing my waist.

'Of fuck off' I said to him, brushing his actions off as playful flirting.

_______

While I was getting better at skating, I thought I spotted a thing of pink hair watching us from not that far away, just behind a few chairs.

'Sanemi, my friends and the others are away, right?' I asked him, stopping in my tracks and looking the spot that I thought I saw sabito.

'Yeah, why?' He asked, resting his chin on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist.

'I.. I just thought I saw sabito, that's all.. it's really nothing. Do you want to head home now? We've been here for a couple of hours,' I said, and he smiled, nodding.

He looked over to the direction, pulling me
Back to the entrance, helping me walk to the dressing rooms.

I untied my shoes, putting my original ones on, finding it a bit odd to walk normally again.

'That was actually really fun, thank you for bringing me here,' I said to him with a big smile, hugging him gently.

He seemed surprised but hugged me back.

We went to go get food because sanemi was hungry, I was too. I just spent up my days calories on the breakfast I had.

I kept track of it in my notebook, using a calculator to add up the calories.

'Are you sure you don't want anything?' Sansmi asked.

'I'm positive. Thanks for asking, though!' I said, covering my stomach, ashamed of how big it had gotten.

He got his food and tried giving me some except I declined again.

'We should go to a bar!' Sanemi suggested with a smile, finishing his food and starting the car.

'Yeah, sure.' I replied with a small smile.

__________

We made it to a bar, and it was fairly empty.

I don't really know why everything is so empty. It's strange.

The only people in it were a guy in the corner with a mustache while he read the newspaper.

Then, three girls up at the counter of the bar talking to two or the bartenders.

Sanemi and I walked over to the counter, ordering some beer.

'My, you are absolutely a gorgeous young woman. What's your name?' The white-haired bartender looked at me and asked.

I could hear sanemi laughing while I looked around.

'Me?' I eventually asked, pointing to myself.

'Yes you, so silly!' The bartender said, booping my nose while the girls laughed.

'I-im not a- girl..' I said to him, and he looked at me with a big grin.

'That even better, how about I get a drink for you on the house?' He asked, and I smiled.

'Okay, sure,' I replied to him, smirking while he got a random drink prepared.

I noticed the red-headed one shooting daggers over at me, sanemi shooting daggers at the bartender.

'So, what is your name?' One of the girls asked me, hand on my thigh.

'Oh uh- tomioka..?' I said, peeling her hand off like a bandaid.

'Oh, you must be gay!' The lady said.

'No,' I replied to her, the other two smacking her head.

'You don't just ask that you weirdo!' One with brown hair said.

Her bangs were blonde, and she wore some baggy jeans with a red cropped t-shirt.

'Hello, I'm hinatsuru. The one in red is makio, and the one in blue is suma!' A girl in a very revealing purple top leaned over and said to me.

'I'm with my friend sanemi,' I said, pointing to sanemi, who was still glaring daggers at the bartender who brought me my free drink.

'Just friend..?' Suma asked, looking at sanemi as if she was scared.

'Sanemi, cut it out, it's a drink,' I said, elbowing him with a smile.

'Mhm, whatever' sanemi said, looking over to the girls in front of me.

'Woah, you girls are gorgeous,' sanemi said. I had to remind him where hinatsurus eyes were.

'The bartender here, tengen, is our best friend and the other bartender, rengoku is his boyfriend,' the girls said, pointing to the two.

'I'm sorry, rengoku, I wouldn't have accepted the drink if I knew he had a boyfriend,' I said to the bartender that was still glaring at me.

He expression softened a little bit, looking over to sanemi.

'Sanemi.. have we met before?' Rengoku asked sanemi.

'I don't know,' sanemi replied, taking a sip of his drink.

'My little brother is dating a kid, yuichiro. I think his name was? I remember your name being mentioned at a dinner..' rengoku said, coming closer and leaning in to look at sanemi closer.

'Heh, that's funny! My little brother is dating muichiro, yuichiros twin' sanemi laughed a little.

'Oh! Your name must've been mentioned by your little brother, genya.. right?' Rengoku asked.

'Yeah,' sanemi replied.

That bartender, tengen, kept hitting on me while the two talked.

'Soo, what is your favorite food?' Tengen asked, and I just stared at him blankly.

'Dont have a favorite? Okay, what is your favorite color?' Tengen asked, and I just stared at him blankly.

'What is your sexuality?' Tengen continued asking me questions that I didn't reply to.

'Another, please,' I said, passing him my empty cup.

'I might just keep this one put away, unwashed, in my pantry at home,' tengen said.

I heard rengoku whispering to sanemi.

I was just giving tengen a disgusted look when sanemi spoke up.

'Hey tengen!' Sanemi said, and when tengen looked sanemi squashed a fly between his fingers, throwing the corpse at tengens face.

'Nooooo Jerry!!' Tengen said, picking up the Flys corpse and crying.

'Dont be a baby, tengen,' makio said to him with a smirk, high fiving sanemi.

'Sanemi, I'm tired. Do you want to head home?' I asked him.

'Yeah, sure, how exactly are we getting home?' Sanemi asked, we both realized we were pretty out of it.

'I can drive you both,' hinatsuru said, standing up.

'I'll come with in our car so we can carpool together and return their car,' makio said with a big smile on her face.

'Dont leave me alone with tengen!' Suma said, quickly coming over to us and wrapping her arms around my arm.

'What.. are you doing..?' I asked her, confused.

'Ah! Wrong person! Makio, save me!' Suma said, jumping away and running over to her two girlfriends.

'Okay, let's go,' sanemi said, grabbing my hand and leading me out.

________

We managed to get home safely. The other two boys were still out, though.

My guess would be that they are probably out on a date together.

Sanemi led me to his bedroom, throwing me onto the bed and jumping in with me.

'What are you doing?' I asked him as he rolled over, facing me.

'I'm kind of tired,' sanemi said, pulling me closer to him.

'Yeah sa-' i didn't finish when sanemi kissed my neck.

'S-sanemi.. what are you doing..?' I asked, and he started sucking on my neck, giving me a hickey.

'It irritated me seeing that white-haired pitch flirting with you, so I'm just making sure it doesn't happen again,' sanemi said, digging his face into the crook of my neck

'You could've just told me! I would've stopped.' I said to him, I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, and it was making me legs feel weak, even though I was lying down.

'Just go to sleep,' sanemi said, spooning me.

'Okay...' I muttered, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

He was acting kind of strange today..

A/N it is a little bit weird except the idea for the bar was suggested to me by Mitsurispov so yeah, thanks to her!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.3K 285 20
Giyuu Tomioka was kidnapped by an assassin boss, Sanemi Shinazugawa, and had developed special feelings for him and there are some stupid cringy part...
40.1K 777 31
Sanegiyuu fluff/some angst/SOME smut MLM College, modern day au Cussing, blood Background ships: genya x muichiro, tanjiro x zenitsu, shinobu x mitsu...
8.2K 87 10
I'M BACK YALL This story will include SMUT ⚠️, and cursing, and bullying angst. slight Sanekana, and just to let you know i might do so much stories...
7K 161 11
Sanegiyuu story. It contains: Sanemi x Giyuu (ofc) Insecure Giyuu Cussing Mentions of blood Mentions of Sexual Acts Mentions of Death