A Vampiric Flow(Male Vampire...

By Thatonedumguy

Idk anymore just experimenting at this point A/n: I do not own any pictures or concepts unless you're counti... More

1
2
thing
3
bruh
4
5
bruh 2.0

6

75 1 0
By Thatonedumguy

A week has passed since that night and your body has been changing, as the days passed you had no need for food, luckily you were getting supplied blood now, after some experimenting you found out 2 liters of it was enough for a day.

As for your physical body, your hair turned white, which satomi took to calling you twin, you got bigger you grew 4 inches making you 6'2. Overall you got a nice v-tapper aesthetic.

You look yourself in the mirror, your hair has grown, you were wearing a tight black shirt that outlined you nicely with black sweats

Over the week you have been able to control your energy and have a talk to your father about your techniques.

(Flash back)

You were in your room, it was the day after the meeting with the higher ups, you hear a knock and before you answer a man with black hair and samurai like amor walks in, you recognized this man as your father

He walks next to your bed and looks at you,

F/n: how are you feeling.

Y/n: fine.

F/n: have you discovered your element yet?

Y/n: that's all you ever think about. No father.

F/n: come with me then.

You stand up and wordlessly follow him, you get into a car driven by a younger woman you knew, she was an assistant that's worked for your father for a while now.

(Couldn't find her real name so random name)

Hana: morning sir, hello y/n!

She takes your hand and leads you into the limo, since you know you are a fuckin crippled in the sunlight.

As you get into the car you take off your hood as your father sits in front of you. It was a quite drive occasionally broken up by Hana asking you questions.

When you reach the destination it was outside of the City and well in the woods

F/n: this is one of the many temples the l/n owned, there's something inside the tells us your affinity

You walked into the temple, it's walls broken and covered with vines, you reach a hallway with a big ass door at the end, you and your father walk towards it

When you opened the door there was a big stone bowl filled with water. On the wall in front there was something you can only describe as art.

Your father stands next to you

F/n: beautiful isn't it?

Y/n: yeah, who made it?

F/n: one of your great great uncles, he was a great earth bender.

Y/n: you think I could make something like that if I get earth

F/n: if you put in the work then yes.

Y/n: so what do I do?

F/n: just put your hand on the bowl, if the bowl bends then you have earth, if the water moves then you have water, if it boils it's fire, if it splits then it's air.

Y/n: Oki Doki

You step forward and flex your energy, you were able to hold back the destruction aspect of it so it didn't instantly disintegrate. The water started to vortex and the stone bowl started to crumble inwards. You stop putting your energy into the bowl.

Y/n: so earth and water?

You look towards your dad only to see him lightly chuckling, then full out laughing, after a solid minute he stops.

F/n: even in death you seem to be apart of my life.

Y/n: you okay?

F/n: just reminded me of an old rival son.

Y/n: ok

(Fun fact this is exactly what a conversation between me and my dad sounds like 😀)

Y/n: and I can mix the elements right? So what does this get me?

F/n: Mokuton, or wood manipulation and creation, feel a tree, it's energy, and replicate it.

You go nearby some roots that were in a shady area, you place your hand on it, you coarse non harmful energy through it, and it responded, the root slowly crawled up your arm and then the other  before detaching from the tree.

F/n: the tree is letting you use the root as a medium until you can recreate wood yourself.

(End of the flashback)

You didn't have the wood anymore, it was surprisingly easy to control and make wood out of your energy. But it was good to protect against the sun, you'd just make a thin wood suit and put it around you until you have some shade.

(A/n: I can't find an explanation on how wood style would work in a scientific way, so let's just say fuck it and say it just works)

You hear a knock at the door and when you open it you find Shizuko standing there hands behind her back, over the last week you have gotten kinda familiar with them but it was still at times awkward.

She looks you up and down before slight shaking her head and looking at you in the eyes.

Y/n: what's up?

Shizuko: me and the others are heading out later and we wanted you to tag along

Y/n: sure got nothing better to do

You walk towards a small tree that you've been growing, you clasp your hands and it grows, it crawls to you before wrapping itself around you head to toe, as it does it changes colors to match you. Now you stand there with a nice basically invisible armor.

Shizuko reaches into her pocket before pulling out some very familiar sunglasses.

Y/n: aww you do care don't you.

Shizuko: I'll throw holy water at you.

Y/n: sure.

As you've found out sunglasses basically work the same, sure everything was white as hell but you could kinda make things out, but if you're out for to long it hurts after a while.

You put on the sunglasses go out the room with shizuko, you walk and talk until you reach a limo, driven by Hanna, she was technically a babysitter for you since your father wanted reports on your growth.

You get in the car to see satomi and shoko already there

Satomi: heeeey there twin

Y/n: hey, Hanna you can start driving.

You four sit in the awkward silence not sure if what to talk about.

Satomi: hey y/n?

Y/n: yes?

She seems to hesitate before speaking

Satomi: Yaga told us you learned RCT do you think you could...help me?

Y/n: uh sure what do you know about it.

Satomi: I know the theory but I don't know how to go through with it.

Y/n: well we can hurt you badly enough that you do it, but I'd rather not take the risk

Satomi: oh....okay

(A/n: holy shit I suck at writing people)

They continue there ride in silence before the car comes to a halt.

Hana: we're here kids.

They all step out of the car and head inside the mall.

Y/n: actually I need to buy clothes you guys can tag along if you want.

Before you could even get a step in satomi is already next to you.

You look back at shizuko and shoko but they just shrug and walk away.

Y/n: let's go then.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Don't wanna sound like that guy but this one was ass.

So I gotta confess a couple of things I'm horrible at writing humans interactions and all that mushy shit.

But I feel like I gotta explain somethings, the way you act towards satomi is different because your not technically the same, your brain was altered so that's why your not you know puttin on the moves with either of them.

And since I low-key nerfed the shit out of you with the sun the wood was a slight buff.

Also I changed cursed energy a bit, since everything is either hated or hating this making a negative emotion thus making cursed energy, yes that means mfs be hating on trees for them to have energy but not enough to actually do something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.9K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
34.3K 2.3K 56
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
201K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
253K 39K 100
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ