The Blood Of A ......

By charlesmykhala

"You're bleeding and upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.

8.

863 33 0
By charlesmykhala

"Yes, it is. Why are you asking?" My reply was calm. I didn't want another argument, and my door was still open.

"Why? Why would you want to leave? You have everything anyone our age would want, let alone anyone in anyone in the world would want? And you're just gonna give it up. At least have a good enough reason for it." He ranted.

He didn't just say that?

Did he seriously just ask her?

How little does he know about what happened when he was gone for the past two years him, and  the twins were gone for completing training, while studying at their prestigious private doing god knows what while I stayed in hell with his family?

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know anything he's never around enough to know anything that goes on.

That combined with the fact that he doesn't take his medication for IED as it apparantly makes him drosy. So when he is, he's always angry and unapproachable.

"What do you want?" He question caught I off guard.

"I don't want anything. I just don't want to be here." Judging by how his expression changed, she was guessing that this wasn't the answer he was looking for.

"You cannot undo what's been done it better for everyone if I'm not around, so I'll do you all a favor and go." I continued.

Before he could say anything, I started talking again.

"I have my reasons, and you have yours. It's late, and I really don't want to go through this whole argument again. Please leave. I'm tired."

"Okay, I'll leave, but I can't just let you go without a fight. And we both if there's one thing I'm good at it's fighting for what I want." He spoke with such determination it shocked me.

"You can't stop this from happening Jason. I'm leaving whether you like it or not. I won't live forever and what few years I will live I won't spend it somewhere I'm supposed to call my house but doesn't even feel like my home." She stated.

"I know you don't like it here don't worry I'll help you but I need you to let me help you." He understood what she wanted and he was willing to give it to her at all cost.

He laid her on the bed and sat by her, looking down at her for what felt like forever. Then suddenly, his gaze shifted to the book on her nightstand.

A series of unfortunate events.

"Why do you have this book?" He asked her.

"It's one of my favorite books. Why do you ask?" She answered tiredly.

"I guess we have something in common it was one of the only books I had brought with me two years ago when I left. Why do you like it so much?" He kept trying to initiate further conversation.

"I guess it's because I could relate to the siblings' situation being in a strange place you're supposed to call home. Surrounded by people who make it evident that they're annoyed, you're disrupting their personal space kinda like you're doing right now by not taking the hint that I don't want to talk to you." I chuckled softly.

"Who's your favorite character and why?"

"Violet Baudelaire, she's smart, beautiful, has a spine of steel, and even though sometimes she struggles to keep the ones she cares about safe, she always manages to get it done. She loves to experiment and make interesting inventions and wise beyond her years. My love for her character was what inspired me to start a few clubs at school. Including archery, she's amazing, and I wish I could be like her." I gushed over her.

"You're just as amazing as she is if not better. You know I practiced archery, too." He tried to continue, but I stopped him.

"That's good. You can reminisce on that on your way out." I rolled over, going to sleep.

He just chuckled before patting my head, and leaving the room to go back to sleep.

One of the many displays of affection they showed towards each other when they were close. But he stopped.

Since when did he display affection towards anyone? Let alone me?

Is he trying to trick me into staying so that they can hurt me again.

'That was so beautiful I think I'll write that little speech of yours on your tombstone after I'm done with you.'

It was the Unknown number that had been tormenting her for the past few days.

How the hell did they hear her talking?

Were they threatening to kill me?

This wouldn't be the first time someone has threatened to me. A few family members had done it before so she was used to it by now.

'What do you want, huh ?  Isn’t it bad enough that I'm already dealing with alot and your so called threats aren't helping. If your as tough as you think you are show your face you coward. And let's be done with these useless threats that you clearly don't have the balls to follow up on.'

She typed out she was pissed.

'If you're so smart how come you can't figure out who this is.'

'You're the one stalking me you tell me oh so wise one.' She chuckled.

'I must admit you have more balls than you let on but tell me will those balls come into play when the time comes little Miss independent?'

'I'm not the one hiding behind a screen am I sweetheart?' She counter questioned.

She knew she won this round but it was far from over they heard her talking with Jace then that meant they had somehow been in her room.

The thought of telling her friends and parents about this and having them worry about her made her feel weak like she couldn't take care of herself the way she had been doing before.

But the fact that someone had been in her room, the place she was supposed to feel safe in shook her to the core. They had invaded her personal space and she could never forget that therefore she could never forgive them for it.

I don't know who that is but I will soon and when I do you'll regret acknowledging my existence.

You'll die a death so cruel the devil shall beg for mercy on your behalf.

The next day

She got up early and prepared for school. Thankfully it was Friday she had the weekend to relax.

There was alot to do today she had finished coding gotten the grade for assignments that she had yet to check the results of.

They were adding the final piece of information into the presentation so they'd just have to look over it for errors then present next week.

She had archery practice today, there was a practice shooting before the actual show to see how they'd preform on the day of the show. And she had a package that was supposed to be here today.

And to add to that she was determined to find something about her so called stalker and put an end to this once and for all-.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her door being opened.

It was Jace holding a trey of food and Elijah holding a first aid kit.

Upon seeing her awake and getting dressed while standing they rushed to  her, Jace almost dropping the trey of food.

She raised her hand stopping them in their tracks then motioned to the doorbell making a pressing motion.

"What?" They asked in union.

"That's a doorbell you ever heard of it. Besides why are you here." She answered.

"We're here to check up on you."

"And I brought food so we can eat together. Where are you going?" Jace questioned his voice somewhat different from his usual tone.

"I'm not hungry. And I'm going to school, " She stated.

"Your not going to school you're injured
" Elijah stated.

"And you have to eat something, you need food it gives you energy." Jace assured her.

"I wouldn't eat anything you gave me I don't trust you. For all I know it could be poisoned." She crossed her arms.

"Nella I wouldn't go so low as to hurt you. We both know this and I'll prove it." He took a bite out of the food.

She sat down on the bed still not eating but allowing Elijah to treat her. It was awkward due to the silence being loud.

That was until  she received a call from kayden, David and Dean in a group call since Amy was having breakfast with her family by now.

Both their eyes immediately snapped to her phone, seeing the names of 3 boys  their eyes daring her to answer it.

And answer she did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

265K 10.6K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
147 0 23
I was born this way part vampire, wizard, mermaid, but no one not even my parents knew these secrets, not even my BFF Justin Bieber who I've know sin...
1.1K 25 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
174K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...