drill one shots

By xoxodiaryy

um js read tbh , hope y'all enjoy. More

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ 2 : ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ
ғᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ
ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴀᴛ sʜɪᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.
ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ (ᴅ)
ʜᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ
ᴄᴜᴛᴇ

ᴅᴇᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ

708 11 0
By xoxodiaryy

...

sᴏʟᴀɴᴀ ' ˡᵃⁿᵃ '

solana and her close friend, jaiden, were in the girls bathroom. solana was fixing up her edges to make sure she looked at least okay the rest of the day, "you seen dat fine nigga ddot?" jaiden asked. she been crushing over ddot for the longest but still hasn't said a single word to him at all, "the one you've been crushing on for like 50 years and still hasn't got his insta? yea." solana said sarcastically while jaiden just rolled her eyes playfully. "I swear ima ask him." she said, the bell rung indicating that it was the next period.

"mrs.onelle gon try to get on my ass because I been in the bathroom like her whole period." solana groaned putting her edge brush in her purse, "you know she gon try to send yo ass to iss." jaiden said as they walked out of the bathroom. "she dick ride to much, it's always my name in her mouth like hop off man." she carried the word man, jaiden laughed but stopped as she saw they were about to walk pass ddot, notti, and dd. she immediately hid behind solana staying close by her side.

solana furrowed her eyebrows confused as she looked around, she finally spotted what jaiden was hiding from. she laughed as she kept walking.

solana and jaiden were just walking and talking with each other as they stopped at solanas class, "see ya best." jaiden hugged her goodbye. solana walked into her 5th period classroom, it wasn't even nobody she talked to in there except her friend tyler who wasn't even there.

she sat in the back of the class, her class period was art which they really did nothing. it was like some type of free period, she put her airpods in her ear listening to yb. a group of boys walked into the classroom loud as fuck, it was the 'three demons' of course. she sighed and pulled out a piece of paper deciding to draw whatever comes to mind, solana was actually a great drawer, she felt as if it was relaxing and it calmed her mind.

"please sit down boys." mrs.johnson asked the group as they were standing up rapping and shit, "mmtch hop off dick." notti said grabbing a strand of his hair playing with it. "excuse me? all of y'all detention." ddot snapped his head towards her, "fuck i do?" as he made some type of face. solana laughed but I guess a bit too loud, "and solana since you wanna laugh u can go too." solana rolled her eyes.

today 12:56

a bitch just got iss . 😔

wdf why? we gt next period tg , & dats our lunch time too .

cs i laughed at ddot den dis fat ass lady wanna tb sum "since u wanna laugh u can go too" BITCH ?
and ian even finna get my mdf food . 😡

ill js bring it to u b4 i gt next period , u only in there for tdy right ?

hy hy , only if mrs onelle dont tell dem dat I was "skippin" ha period .

if she do ima spazz out on ha ass.
ttyl doe cs i gotta do dis gd test . 🙄

𝘮𝘺𝘺𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 🌎 replied to "if she do ima spazz out on ha ass."
😂😂😂😂😂
bye bye 🥰🥰
😘😘

solana grabbed her chips from out her bookbag and opened dem, she ate them while she watched tiktok. she looked up to see dd staring dead at her, well not her, them damn chips. she looked around before she said "u want sum assum?" she questioned, he pointed at himself. "nah the wall." she said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes, "gimme dem hoes." he said as he walked towards her snatching the bag out of her hands, "the fuck? gimme my shit." she tried to grab it back as ddot and notti walked over there, ddot dug his big ass hand in the bag. "fuck it ion want dem no more." she said as notti laughed like some shit was funny.

"nah but dont you got iss wit us?" notti questioned her and she nodded her head looking back down at her phone, they all sat down by her. "why y'all over here?" she asked and ddot mugged her, "youn want us over here assum," "no." notti cocked his head back, shit looked like he almost gave himself whiplash. "tuh tf." dd said as he flipped a little bit of his hair which made solana bust out laughing. jaiden texted solana again, "who texting you" ddot asked all up in her phone. "my bestfriend, the fuck move." she pushed ddots fat ass head away from her phone, "jaiden? the sexy one?" he asked, "yea her," "she so fine man, tell ha to text dis cellular device." she side eyed him. "im pretty sure nobody wanna text that fat ass motorola." she said which made all them laugh except for him. "fuck you."

the bell rung and solana sighed knowing she would have to go to iss the rest of the day, she grabbed her bookbag and walked out of the classroom. "aye lana." tyler said as he wrapped her arm around solana, "no bitch don't touch me, cause where the fuck have you been?" she pushed his arm off of her as he scratched his head. "uh, skipping?" solana hit the back of his head, "and you know I don't fuck with them people." she said and he laughed. "you survived though." he shrugged his shoulders,  "yea but now I got fucking iss." he laughed at her as she stuck her middle finger up at him rolling her eyes. "have fun." tyler said as solana walked into the iss room.

"ah solana there you go, almost thought you were gonna skip iss." mr.hamilton said, "mhm" solana said lowly not really wanting to talk to him. she saw that the group were already there doing whatever, she sat down by the window resting her elbow. jaiden walked into the room giving solana her food which was wingstop, "goodluck." jaiden said and walked back out.

and as always, one of them was always staring at her food. "wassup with y'all and staring at my shit, it's something called asking." she said. "ight den gimme 3 of dem hoes." notti walked over to where she was sitting holding his hand out, she gave him only one chicken which was the smallest one. he side eyed her and she laughed giving him another one, dd and ddot was still at their original spot talking about something.

"so what you do?" notti asked solana, "hair and nails." she said showing off her new nail set that she done yesterday. "that shit ass ngl." he said making solana smack the shit out of him, "don't play with me." she mugged him grabbing a fry from her bag. "I wasn't playing." she mumbled, "what was said?" she questioned and he just shook his head.

solana started to play music through her airpods until notti tapped her shoulder, "let me see one." he said and she gave him her other airpod.

"solana I fw, be my friend."

"no."

xᴏxᴏᴅɪᴀʀʏʏ

"just kidding."

idfk what this is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...