INSEPARABLE πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

By Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... More

Introduction
Cast
γ€Š1》
γ€Š2》
γ€Š3》
γ€Š4》
γ€Š5》
γ€Š6》
γ€Š7》
γ€Š8》
γ€Š9》
γ€Š10》
γ€Š11》
γ€Š12》
γ€Š13》
γ€Š 14》
γ€Š15》
γ€Š16》
γ€Š17》
γ€Š18》
γ€Š19》
γ€Š20》
γ€Š22》
γ€Š23》
γ€Š24》
γ€Š 25》
γ€Š26》
γ€Š27》
γ€Š28》
γ€Š29》
γ€Š30》
γ€Š31》
γ€Š32》
γ€Š33》
γ€Š34》
γ€Š35》
γ€Š36 》
γ€Š37》
γ€Š38》
Not an update
γ€Š39》
γ€Š40》
γ€Š41》
γ€Š42》
γ€Š43》
γ€Š44》
γ€Š45》
γ€Š46》
γ€Š47》
γ€Š48》
γ€Š49》
γ€Š50》
γ€Š51》
γ€Š52》
γ€Š53》
γ€Š54》
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
πŸ₯°Appreciation to y'allπŸ₯°

γ€Š21》

1.1K 85 8
By Diauthorgeorgia

I got home around four in the afternoon due to how tired and exhausted I am because of the rough day I had. My mind haven't been at ease all day and working didn't make it any easier so I decided to just head home and get some rest.

After I finish clearing my things out of the car, I stripped down to my boxers then sit on my bed with the fan on to cool down before taking a shower. I took my phone up to call Kacian but then I decided to just give her some time to calm down.

all mi a call har, shi nah answa mi . chubble can find eh way inna a ppl life wen things agwaan gud eh mhon.. smh

Switching the fan off, I lazily peeled myself off of the bed and made it to the bathroom where I take a long shower. From inside of the bathroom I could hear my phone ringing and I quickly grabbed a towel to finish drying off the excess water from my body then rush inside of the room. I quickly swipe the answer icon when I see that it's Kacian.

"Kay" I answered, I wrapped the towel around my lower body and sit at the edge of the bed.

Imagine mi did miss her call.... Judgement..

"So Sir mi fi stand up out here di ole evening? mek mi know if ya cum fi mi or not" She spoke with so much attitude and anger in her voice.

"B yuh nuh seh mi musn't cum fi yuh?" I asked, rubbing my temple.

wah do da ooman ya mhon.. kmt

"Oh suh true yuh alrite now, yuh get wah yuh did want and yuh ooman cum back tuh yuh, suh mi juss get dash aside like ole clothes? no worry yuh fucking self Sanjay" She argued and her voice holds so much pain.

"yuh wah mi cum fi yuh now?" I asked avoiding the argument because I really can't deal with it.

"If yuh wah cum yuh cum enu... if yuh can cum tuh" She hissed her teeth.

Ooman difficult yf, shi seh nuh cum fi har and mi nuh go and now shi ago cuss fi mi cum fi har... pussyclaat

"Mi ago get ready and cum" I told her.

She hissed her teeth and end the call, I know this argument no done yet and I really can't deal with it at all. If I knew my day was going to turn out like this then I wouldn't wake up this morning. I quickly got dress into a long sleeve green shirt, a black shorts and black and white sneaker.

I add on my jewelries and my cologne then brush my hair. Once I feel complete, I grab my bag and throw my car key and phone inside before heading out.

In less than ten minutes time, I drove up to Kacian feet outside of her work place. She entered the car, slamming the door and leaned back with her arms fold under her breast with a upset look in her face.

"Wapm B?" I asked to lighten the mood but she hissed her teeth.

I back up into the compound then turn to exit, she still didn't say anything to me and I didn't want to upset her anymore so I keep quiet too. She started searching every compartment of my car and all over the back seat which I just leave her to her satisfaction.

"Yuh want anything to eat?" I asked as we stopped at the stoplight infront of burger king and near KFC and pizza hut.

"No ask mi ntn, go ask yuh ex weh did in a yuh office if she hungry" She hissed her teeth.

"Kacian who tell yuh dhat?" I asked, I have my suspicions but didn't want to judge wrongfully.

"No worry bout who tell mi, try cah mi go a yuh yaad before yuh bring mi home tuh" she argued.

"Kacian weh all a dhis fa?" I asked as I go off on the green light, since she didn't say if she want anything then I just drive pass.

She hissed her teeth and turned her head to look outside the window, I turned off into my home street to suit her. I parked outside of the gate and she grab my house keys from me and open up. Once we get inside, I stand in the living room and just watch  her moving about searching down the place.

nuh know who shi a look fa enu...

"Yuh find weh ya look fa?" I asked when she return after not seeing anything.

"Yuh tek mi fi idiot nuh true?" She looked up at me.

"Wid wah? How mi a tek yuh fi idiot?" I hissed my teeth feeling annoyed by her attitude.

"Why yuh ex did in a yuh office todeh?" She asked moving up on me.

"mi nuh know why she cum deh enu and mi neva call har, mi and di girl done Kay, we ova and if mi neva want yuh B, mi avoid yuh from we fuck but mi really rate yuh and mi nah go mek shi come between wi" I reached for her face but she swat my hand away.

"No touch mi and mi call yuh but becaz shi dhe deh, yuh no wah talk to mi more ova if yuh neva call her deh, why yuh neva run har eh... how di fuck shi get chance fi cock up in a yuh office, think me a idiot Sanjay.... If yuh neva want mi, all yuh affi do is tell mi Sanjay but no have mi a look like fool especially to yuh dutty fren" She yelled.

Her eyes and voice hold so much pain that I feel so bad I contribute to. I wish she would just believe that I really care about her and this is different from what I have in mind when I first met her. It's not just about the sex but that also brings me so close to her that I can't stand to have her far away from me.

In a while, I haven't feel this relief and happiness until I met her and been spending time with her and I can't fuck that up.

"B cum here" I took her hand but she pull away from me.

"Lowe mi alone" Her voice sound so broken.

"Kay, stop please" I took her arms into mine and she attempt to draw away again but I grip her tightly yet carefully.

She relax into my arms as I move with her to the sofa, I sat first and pull her into my lap. She rest her head on my chest and I could feel the heavy beating of her heart and I try to soothe her by rubbing my hands up and down her arms.

"Yuh think mi a play yuh B?" I asked her.

"Yes becaz yuh fren seh so and mi call and becaz shi deh near yuh, yuh neva wah talk to mi" She answered poorly, is as if she's tired of arguing.

Mi know Brian' have sumpm tuh do wid eh but mi and him..

"B yuh cah tek hear seh and juss go off on mi without finding out the full story enu... Di girl juss show up unannounce and mi a mek shi know mi move on wid yuh and shi fi gwan, shi cudn't mek mi nuh want talk to yuh Kay.... Mi would a neva avoid yuh fi shi and mi done wid har this time, like shi nuh have dhem chance deh wid mi again B, believe mi" I pulled up her face for her to look at me.

"Mi can't take no more hurt Sanjay, I have been through it with Talia's father and I wanted to hurt myself.. That's how bad it affected me and I just can't go though that again so please if you still love this person and I am going to get hurt then please let us just call this off no-

"No, Don't say that... you and I just got started to end this Kay, I have no intentions of hurting you and I have no intention of being with Indiana anymore.... I want you" I cupped her face and she shift her head to hide her teary eyes.

"You avoided the part about still loving her Sanjay because you do, isn't it?" She looked up at me and when I kept quiet, hear tears slip down on her cheeks.

I feel bad for her, I feel bad that I already cause her to shed tears and I didn't do this intentional. It makes no sense lieing to her if I want us to go forward. Things was going on so good, I was so relief knowing I am moving forward with somone else and the devil just choose to interfere and send Indiana to mess it up.

"we nah go work, we cah work if yuh still love yuh ex, Sanjay. mi cah set up myself like that?" She tried to keep her voice steady but fails miserably.

She try to get out of my arms but I wouldn't let her." Kay, relax yuh self"

"Mi wah go home now Sanjay" She sniffed, pulling away way from me.

"Just listen to me first, I will bring you home after and respect the decision you make about us" I told her.

Mi nuh wah shi go but I won't force her to do what she don't want to do..

"Listen to wah?" She turned to face me, anger written all over her face.

"Indiana and I have been in a relationship for years and it would be a lie if I say I don't love her anymore bacaz I do-.....she tried to fight out of my hand but I keep my grip tight around her.

"But I am no longer inlove with her, I don't want to be with her, Kacian and if I wanted her then I wouldn't be here begging you to not give up on what we have going on. It's short but I feel more contented and happy with you than I was with her these last days. I feel like I was the only one that wanted the relationship but with you, I feel like we both want this and I don't think we should allow anyone to get between that" I placed my index and middle finger under her chin, turning her to look at me.

She smile through her tears and my heart feel lighter and relax a bit.

"Why yuh a smile so?" I smiled as I cleared her tears.

"Becaz if yuh fuck wid mi Sanjay, mi ago hurt yuh... see yuh have mi yasso a bawl already" She sniffed. "Yuh better no mek it happen again" she finished off with a smile.

"I won't, only bawl mi ago mek yuh bawl is wh-

"Cum carry mi home cho" she cuts me off.

"Not yet" I hold her firmly.

I spin her around in my lap so she can straddled me. "Jay mi affi g- I cut her off by capturing her soft lips, she moaned inside of my mouth and I kiss her even harder. I started unbuttoning her blouse then slide it off. My eyes lit with amusement when my eyes roam over the top of her breast in the red bra she's wearing.

Slimas sexy yf..

"Jay!" She moaned when I unhook her bra and slide it off her. I suck on her arousing nipples, causing her to moan and grind hard on me.

My d!ck is now solid hard and she shift away when she feel it underneath her which have me gripping her tight and in place. As I suck on her breasts turn by turn, I slide my hand to the back of her skirt and slowly slide down the zipper as my lips move back to her's.

"Don't send mi back no more renking text like dhat, ere mi a tell yuh" I nibbled on her bottom lips.

She nod but I want to hear her voice answer so I pull away and she frown.

"Yuh hear weh mi seh thou?" I looked up at her.

"Jay wapm tuh yu-

"Ansa mi or mi stop" I said removing my hands from her body completely.

"yes I heard you" She rolled her eyes and leaned in to kiss me but I shift away. "Sanjay" She whined.

"Yuh hate me fi tru?" I asked her, that part of her message really did bother me a lot.

"Baby no, I don't hate yuh but if yuh don't give mi what I want then I will definitely hate you" she said and her horny voice just turn me on.

She capture my lips before I could protest and pull my hand back on her body, her small frame just fits perfectly into my strong arms. I remove her skirt and slide my hands between her red lace thong, she quivered when I glaze my thumb over her cl!t while I stick two fingers inside of her wet pussy.

"Jay! mhmm" she moaned.

"Yuh wet up fi yuh man b?" I groaned as I feel her wetness running down my fingers.

"Who di fuck dhat mhon?" She hissed as her phone starts ringing, she decided to ignore it but it continues.

Hissing her teeth, she pulled it from her bag without moving from the position we are in and rolled her eyes before answering it.

"Yes Jamar" She huffed and instantly I feel bothered.

....

why wi about to fuck and shi ansa him... kmt

"Me soon come fi get her" She said, giving me a *I'm Sorry* look.

.

I started to kiss her nipples that keeps staring at me while my finger find her cl!t again and she feels even more wetter.

"Mhmm,... Leave- fuck" She moaned lowly while moving the phone from her ears while staring at me. I smirked at her and continue. "Leave her, mi a cu- She tried to speak but I wasn't easing up.

....

"Mi ago text Iesha, mek she stay, mi a-- Fuck! Sanjay!" she moaned out and the phone fall from her hands.

"Weh yuh nuh behave yuh self?" She leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Cah behave when yuh have mi suh" I whisper against her lips as I pull her hand down on my d!ck.

Her phone interrupted her again but she didn't answer, instead she send her sister a message to collect her daughter until she gets home. As much as I wanted to fuck her, I decided to take her home knowing how she is when it comes to her daughter.

"I'm sorry" she apologies once again as we walk to the car.

"Stop apologizing baby, I understand that you of to get home to your daughter" I stopped and wrapped my arms around her waist. "You're a good mother and your daughter comes first ok?" I kissed her passionately before we enter the car.

"Friday evening I want to take you out" I told her as I take her hand into mine's while drive out.

"Ok, can't wait" She smiled.

mi wah mek up fi how mi mek shi feel today so mi plan fi treat har Friday night when she's free...

______________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING.

😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 11.6K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
175K 6.8K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...
103K 10.4K 52
This story is told from two perspectives. From someone who longed for all life had to offer, KalΓ­anna, who had the ideal life that many would kill fo...
1.5K 134 52
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...