Baby Freminet One-shots: Book...

By Sakura_Bloom27

Thank you so much for the love and support on my first collection of baby Freminet one-shots! I honestly didn... More

The Assassination

A Little Authors Note

97 6 0
By Sakura_Bloom27

Alright, so just to begin this book...(I apologize if this may sound cheesy), but I genuinely want to show my appreciation for how popular the first collection of one-shots has gotten.

I'm genuinely shook to see the amount of ⭐s and comments on it, also the stuff it's been added to. I started writing as a useless little hobby to pass the time on the leadup to my GCSEs and to de-stress in between after my exams as well.

But anyways, enough of that, here's a second book of stories centred around Freminet and his family, I hope you all will enjoy it as much as you enjoyed the first book.

As always, there'll be 20 different One-Shots, some will be second parts to the first book and others will be completely new ideas, so please enjoy!!

And...🥀🥀goodbye🥀🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
143K 5.1K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 37.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
456K 31.2K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...