Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss X M...

By JadedHue5

Alastor: WELL HELLO THERE YOU WAY WARD SINNER, DO YOU LIKE BLOOD, VIOLENCE, AND DEPRAVITY OF A SEXUAL NATURE... More

Y/N Bio
Harem
Overture
Radio Killed The Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Episode 1 // Murder Family
Episode 2 // Loo Loo Land
Is this just me
Vote
New Story
Help
New Story
Another New Story

Masquerade

1.9K 43 37
By JadedHue5

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES THEMES THAT MAY DISTURB OR UPSET READERS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THAT THEN PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

Angel is sitting on a chair with her hands tied behind her with a single light above her as a gangster demon circles her.

Gangster Demon: Finally awake. Angel Dust?

Angel: Yeah, and what's it to ya?

The demon grabs Angel by the hair and puts a knife against her neck.

Gangster Demon: I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault.

Angel: Hehehe! It's hilarious that you think I'd tell you anything.

Gangsta Demon: Fine. I guess I'll just have to fuck the information outta ya.

Angel: Do your worst. Daddy~

The Demon rips his shirt open and pushes the chair Angel is sitting on to the floor and starts having sex with her as we see the TV this is playing on as it's revealed that it's a porn movie Angel was in while everyone watches except Alastor.

Charlie looks like she's about to hurl while Y/N covers her eyes with a straight face to spare her soul from what's going on. While Pentious looks disturbed the same as Vaggie and Nifty looks happy kicking her legs back and forth.

Angel: Ya know, this performance. Won me a 'Sex-x-x,i- award!

Charlie: It's, uh... very... honest?... Oh.

Y/N: It's not honest it's fucked up is what it is!

Vaggie: Okay! Enough of that. Angel' what the fuck?

Angel: What?! You said it was "Show n' Tell" day. I'm showing you my best film, and I'm telling you that it scored me a win over that bitch Tiffany Titfucker.

Y/N: Well, it's not a very convincing interrogation scene.

Y/N Says as he gets up with his drink and walks over to the bar, leaning on it.

Angel: Alright dickhead, what makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fucking face?

Y/N: You're really going to sit there and act like these scripts aren't all dogshit.

Angel: (gasp) Fuck you. This is classy art.

Angel says, gesturing to the TV with the porn film still playing as the demon on the film slaps Angels ass and bites it, making her moan.

Y/N: That is bullshit and you know it. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. As a royal I need barely any sleep to function, so I'm always there when people bitch especially you. I know everything about you all at this point.

Y/N then points at Sir Pentious.

Y/n: Pentious is an inscure weirdo who watches us as we sleep!

He then points at Charlie.

Y/n: No offence, but Charlie is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems except her own.

Charlie: What?! No, I-- what? Pffff, no, no.

He then points to Vaggie.

Y/n: Again, no offence, Vaggie is scared of people fucking her over so she keeps people who hasn't earned her trust at arms length.

Vaggie pouts and turns away arms crossed.

Y/n: And Nifty. Jesus, you don't even wanna know what's up with her.

Angel then burts into laughter.

Angel: You weren't kidding. Haha, wow!
Birdies got some talons! Rawr(makes no sense. I know I'm working with what I got).

Y/n: And you! Don't get me started. I see right through you and all your bullshit and how fake you are.

Angel: Oh, me? Fake? Wow. I had no idea. Guess that's why I'm an actor. Dumbass and--

Angel then gets a call on her phone.

Angel: Hold that thought.

She walks away to answer her phone.

Angel: Hey. Uh, yeah I'm- I'm... No - No, I just. No, I-Im not... But, uh... Yeah, I'll be right there. Well ,uh, it looks like Val needs me for an... Uh, emergency shoot.

Y/n rolls his eyes and grumbles at the mention of Valentino, which Angel misinterpreted as an insult to her.

Angel: You know what? Fuck you. I don't give a shit what some blue feathered fucker thinks a' me. So why don't you just crawl back to whatever cave you came from porn critic.

Angel puts on a pair of glasses as Charlie follows her.

Charlie: Angel! You can't leave yet. We haven't finished our exercises for the day.

Angel: I'm sure you'll manage without me.

Charlie stops Angel from opening the door and closes it standing in her way.

Charlie: There isn't much time left for the hotel to prove itself.

Angel: Dollface, it's my job. I know you want to fix everything, but unless you can fix my boss, there's nothing you can do.

Angel walks out the door, slamming it as Charlie leans against it and slides to the floor.

Charlie: Uuugh, why is this so haaaard? What am I doing wrong?

Vaggie: Well, I mean, you're the princess of hell.

Charlie: So?

Vaggie: So, you don't really use the power that comes with that, which I love about you, but maybe you can... I don't know, command a little more authority.

Charlie: But that's so mean.

Vaggie: It's not mean, exactly. It's... uh, aggressive kindness.

Charlie: Okay... I could be so aggressively kind to Angels boss.... that I convince him to let Angel spend more time at the hotel.

Vaggie: Sure. Whatever gets you there, babe.

(Cut)

Angel is lying on a bed filming a porn movie.

Angel: Ohhh! Daddy, I... uhhhh?...

Angel pulls the script out from under a pillow and reads it.

Angel: Do you really expect me to memorise this whole script?

Valentino: Just improv it. Do you think anyone watches for the dialogue. Action!

4 Demon robbers throw a door open with one of them holding a rope.

Angel: Oh, no. There are so many burglars... and only one me! Whatever shall I do? I guess I'll have to do all of you!

Angel gets pushed up against the bed by a red demon.

Angel: So what are you gonna do ta' me?

Angle looks to her left and sees Charlie walk into the studio.

Angel: Charlie?

Red demon: Uh, my name is Rocky.

Angel: No one gives a shit.

Angel pushes him off her.

Charlie: Oh, so this is where the magic happens.

Charlie walks right into a hellhound without her bra on, so she changes directions but walks into two demons, putting oil all over a goat demon as Angel grabs her arm.

Angel: What in the ever loving fuck are you doin here?

Charlie: I'm here to join in.

Angel: Wait, what?

Charlie: Yeah, I heard you get into some real Kinky shit here.

Director: CUT! Charlie, that's not your line. We're doing it again. And ACTION!

(Take 2)

Angel: What in the ever-loving fuck are you doing here?!

Charlie: I am the Princess of hell, Angel. And I go where I please. (Whispers) I'm here to get you some time off for the hotel. Now, where's your boss?

Angel: Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You are going nowhere near Val--

Valentino: Angel! What is the fucking hold up?

Angel: I'm coming.

Valentino: Not off camera. You're not.

Angel: Please, please, just wait until I'm done working, and we will talk about this, I promise. But first, you've got to go.

Valentino: Aaaah, your Majesty.

Angel: (softly) Oh, shit.

Valentino: Welcome to my humble sex dungeon. What can I do for such a--

Valentino licks along Charlie's arm.

Charlie: Uh, no, thank you.

Valentino: Mh! Lovely specimen! You don't want a role, do you? Because I could make you a star.

Charlie: DO I EVER!

Charlie says happily.

Director: CUT! CHARLIE! NO! bad horny. AGAIN! ACTION!

(TAKE 3)

Valentino: You don't want a role, do you? Because I could make you a star. Make us both richer than, well, your papito--

Charlie: Fuck no! Uh, I-I'm sorry. I have come to aggressively. Kindly speak with you about Angel.

Angel is behind Valentino waving his hands.

Charlie: Later, of course. I wouldn't want to stand in the way of your work.

Valentinos head snaps towards Angel, who turns away in fear.

Valentino: Well then, make yourself comfortable, your Majesty, and enjoy the show. We'll let's take this shit from the top!

Angel runs back on set as Valentino sits down.

Porn Director: Action!

Angel: Oh, wow, Mister robbers, I sure hope you don't hurt me with those big guns of yours.

Porn Actor: Don't move, you spicy little, uhh, cock sleeve or else I'll...

The mic over head the actors moves as the actors look over and see Charlie talking to the mic guy.

Valentino: Cut! What the fuck is going on with this?

Charlie: Ooh, I'm sorry. Were we too loud? I was just telling him about the Hazbin Hotel.

Valentino: Not at all, Princess.

Valentino looks at Angel in anger.

Valentino: It doesn't bother me one bit.

Charlie: You know this scene seems awfully violent. If you want help with the script, maybe I can pitch some scenarios that are more--

Charlie trips over a cable, unplugging it, setting fire to the studio.

Charlie: Okay. Okay. Ah, ah, okay, that's on fire. That that, that's on fire.

Everyone goes into a panic as Angel moves further into the bed while Charlie struggles to put it out.

As Angel stares at Charlie terrified, she looks over at Valentino, who is hidden in the shadows except for the glow of his red eyes as he unfurls his moth wings, putting out the fire in a gust of red smoke as Angel gets up off the bed and puts her robe on.

Charlie: Oh, my gosh. I am so, so, so sorry. I-- I can clean this up. I-- I can--

Valentino: Don't worry your pretty blonde head about it. We have people for that. Angel, can I see you in your dressing room for a moment?

Angel speed walks after Valentino into her dressing room as he slams the door behind her.

(WARNING: THE FOLLOWING SCENE MAY BE HARD TO READ FOR SOME VIEWERS SO IF YOU WANT TO SKIP IT SCROLL TO THE NEXT PICTURE)

Angel: Val, I didn't know that--

Valentino backhands Angel, giving her a black eye.

Angel: Val, I--

Valentino grabs Angel by the robe.

Valentino: You really think you can have Lucifers little bitch fight your battles for you?

He throws Angel against a chair as she stands back up.

Angel: Arrgh! Val, please... I'm sorry she--

Valentino throws the chair to the side.

Valentino: You bring her here to protect you? To fuck with me?

Valentino picks her up by the neck and slams her down onto a long couch.

Angel: Ow! Val, stop!

Valentino: You think she can get you out of work?

Angel: No! No, that's not what I'm trying to do. No--

Valentino throws Angel down to the ground as he summons a ball of red smoke that he throws as it wraps around Angels neck like a chain and he pulls her up.

Valentino: You know she can't do anything.

He summons a scroll.

Valentino: I own you. Or have you forgotten that?

The scroll is a contract that has Valentinos name at the top and Angels real name at the bottom. "Antonia".

Angel: No.

Valentino: When I say "come", you say?

Angel: Yes, Valentino.

Valentino: When I say "you are fucking 20 guys before lunch," you say?

Angel: Yes Valentino.

Valentino: When I say "you better get that fucking cunt out of my studio." You say?

Angel: I...

Valentino: You say?!

Angel: Look, Val, she just gets involved in everything. I'll tell her to leave just don't hurt her.

Valentino: I have killed bitches for less than this attitude you're giving me. You're lucky you make me money. Now you're going to go gey rid of her, and then you are filming all night.

Angel: Yes, Val.

Valentino: Good.

Valentino pulls the door open grabbing Angel by the arm and dragging her out of the room slamming the door behind her.

(Pause)

Okay that was a whole lot of shit. We'll get back to it in a second but first to make everyone feel better here's a picture of a cute doggy.

Okay, now back to depression.

Valentino comes out of the room and throws Angel on to the bed.

Valentino: All right, get your asses back on set, and we are taking this from the top.

Charlie sees this as she gets pissed off and activates part of her demon form and starts walking towards Valentino.

Charlie: What makes you think you can treat her like that?!

But she gets stooped as Angel stands in between them.

Angel: Charlie! Just stop!

Charlie: Angel, what are you talking ab--

Angel: Charlie, leave!

Charlie: But...

Angel: I didn't want you ta come here. I already asked you to leave and you didn't listen. You made things worse.

Charlie: I just wanted to help you.

Angel: Well, you ain't. You actually want to help me? Get the fuck out of here! Right now, and let me finish my work.

Charlie: I... I didn't... mean to!

Angel looks at her angry while Valentino smiles at her.

Charlie: I... I'm... I'm so sorry.

Charlie starts to cry as she runs out of the studio while Valentino comes up behind Angel laughing.

Valentino: Good girl.

Valentino: And action.

Angel: 🎵 I'm not above a love to cash in. Another lover underneath those flashin' lights. Another one of those ruthless nights. Yeah, yeah, yeah 🎵.

Angel: 🎵 I shoulda guessed that this would happen. I should have known it when I looked in your red hot eyes. Spewin' all your red hot lies. Yeah, yeah, yeah 🎵.

Angel: 🎵 What's the worst part of this hell. I can only blame myself. Cause I know ya poison ya feedin' me poison I'm addicted to this feelin' I can't help but swallow up, ya poison, I made ma' choice and every night I'm livin' like there's no tomorrow 🎵.

Angel: 🎵 Ohhhhhhhh any way ya want me baby that's the way ya got me I'll be yours. My story's gonna end with me dead from ya poison 🎵.

Angel: 🎵 I got so good at bein' untrue. I got so good at tellin' you what you wanna hear. I disassociate, disappear yeah, yeah, yeah. So far beyond difficult to resist another gulp 🎵.

Angel: 🎵 Yeah I know it's poison ya feedin' me poison. I'm chokin' from the taste and I can't help but swallow up ya poison. I made my choice and every night I'm wasted like there's no tomorrow. Oh- Oh! Oh- Oh! 🎵.

Angel: 🎵 Any way ya want me baby that's the way ya got me I'll be yours! My story gonna end with me dead from ya poison! 🎵.

Angel: 🎵 Poison, I'm drowning in poison. I'm fillin' up my glass but it's always hollow. Full of poison, I'm sick of the poison. I wish I had something to live for tomorrow 🎵.

(Cut)

Angel walks through the doors to the hotel past Charlie who is sitting in the parlor as Angel goes straight to the bar and sits down head on the bar.

Angel: I need a drink. The hardest you can make.

He looks up expecting to see Husk but sees Y/n cleaning a glass.

Angel: Where's the hells Husk.

Y/n looked at Angel who had his head over the bar again weirdly as he never calls Husk by his name.

Y/n: He had some errands to run but I can make a pretty good drink.

Y/n turns around to grab some bottles from the shelf.

Y/n: In any case you look like shit, you alright?

Angel: Pfft. Of course I am. Just a long shoot. Nothing new.

Y/n pours the drink which Angel downs straight away.

Angel: Eugh! I said a strong one.

Y/n: Excuse me. I didn't know this was a "drinking to forget" kinda deal.

Angel: Oh I forgot your the wise old bartender who's seen it all. Get the fuck over yourself and pour me a real drink.

Y/n: God damn didn't need to be an ass about it. If you've got a problem, you're not gonna find the solution at the bottom of a bottle. Trust me, I've got a lot of those.

Angel: Oh, sure. And where should I look? Hmm? In your bedroom maybe? Under the covers? Maybe we can go and look together.

Y/n: Don't start this shit Angel.

Angel: Oh come on, I bet I could ruffle those feather!

Y/n pushes her off him back to her seat.

Y/n: Stop! Fucking christ! You can cut the act already. It's never gonna work on me. So all your doing is making an ass outta yourself with this fake bullshit.

Angel releases part of her demon form as she gets in Y/n's face but he remains unfazed.

Angel: Call me fake one more time, mother fucker! I dare you!

Y/n pushes his fingers against her chest fluff as he speaks.

Y/n: Fake.

Angel gets pissed off and tries to get up bit smacks her head on the roof of the bar and falls on the floor.

Y/n: Ya done.

Angel: (angrily) Ya know what? You would be fucking lucky to get a chance to fuck me! Ya know how much I'm worth? Ya know how many people would kill to have Angel Dust come onto them? Fuck you! Have fun being a lonely peice of shit.

Angel runs out of the hotel pushing past Vaggie on her way.

Vaggie: Woah-- the hell? Angel, where are you going?

Angel: OUT!

Vaggie: Y/n what did you do?

Y/n: I didn't do shit!

Charlie: Oh, no. He looked really upset.

Y/n: Serves him right for being such a sex pest. He'll be alright.

Charlie: I'm not so sure. I really messed up at the studio today and he got... Ugh, it was it wasn't good, okay?

Y/n: Wait you went to the Studio?! Was Valentino there.

Charlie: Yeah why?

Y/n: Charlie listen to me very carefully. What did Val do to Angel? And what did he do to you?

(Cut)

Y/n runs after Angel and sees him walk into a bar so he follows him inside and sits at the bar while Angel sits at a table with some loan sharks as she does cocaine.

Angel: Haha, ya, ya, so I said "You couldn't afford me in a million after lives!" I got better options, right boys?

Angle holds her empty glass and looks at one of the loan sharks.

Angel: Hey, baby be a doll and bring me another one? Mommy's outta juice!

The loan shark walks over and sits next to Y/n as he pours a pink liquid into the drink with let's out pink smoke.

Y/n: Son of a bitch!

Y/n follows the loan shark back to the table.

Loan shark: Here you go, darling. Just for you- WOAH!

He gets pulled up by the neck as Y/n holds him there.

Y/n: Nice try fucker!

He throws him at the wall as the other Loan sharks pull their guns out and Y/n grabs Angel by the hand.

Y/n: Come on!

He throws his hand out in a outward motion making blue flames rise from the ground blocking the sharks from them as he pulls Angel out of the bar.

(Outside)

Angel: Y/n what the actual fuck are doing here?! Let go of me!

Y/n: No I'm taking you back to the hotel where its safe.

Angel: Gett off!

Angel wrestles free for Y/n hold.

Y/n: That cunt munch put some thing in your drink.

Angel: You don't think I can tell if someone spikes my drink? I do this all the fucking time.

Y/n: You LET people put shit in your body. WHY would you do that to yourself?!

Angel: You think I ask for it? I don't ask for any of this shit! I didn't ask to be this way. I didn't ask for Charlie to save me. I didn't ask for you to save me. I can handle myself.

Y/n: I'm well aware of that!

Angel got a shocked look on her face.

Y/n: Ya know I admire you, Angel, your ability to smile in the face of adversity is awesome! And the way you tell your jokes is hilarious. And I know how baddass you can be. But during the time I spent with Velvette, I learned that looks can be deceiving and what Valentino can be like. YEP, THAT'S RIGHT. I know the way he treats people he employs, and chances are the way you act it connected to that. And what I just saw in there was someone self destructing.

Y/n: It seems like... I don't know. You might need a friend to talk to.

Angel: Oh, so now you're gonna act like you give a shit about me? You think after how you treated me, I'm gonna open up to you? Please.

Y/n: Maybe I'd treat you better and wanna be a true friend with you if you were real, and not some bullshit version of yourself. Always pushing people's boundaries. Let me tell ya, nobody in that hotel cares about who you are. How famous. How hot! So you might as well just cut the act.

Angel: It's not an act! It's who I need to be. And this... This is my escape. Where I can forget about it all! And how much I hate... everything. A place where I can get high, and not have to think about how much it hurts. And maybe... life I can ruin myself enough in the process, if I end up broken, I won't be his favourite toy anymore. And maybe he'll let me go.

Y/n stares at Angel shocked as she sits on the curb before he sits down next to her and sighs.

Y/n: Ya know... it may not be as bad compared to what's going on compared to you, but I can kinds relate. About what it's like... being under one person's thumb. Being the son of a sin, it's inevitable that I'll have to take the throne of said sin one day. Either my father won't be here anymore...... or I get the order from Lucifer to take over. It's not all glamorus being a king, especially if you'll end up ruling a place like I will, and if you're expected to act a certain way because of a legacy you were born into... Well, it can be kinda hard. Yet I have people there to help me through it.... do you?

Angel looks at him before looking down in contemplation as Y/n smirks and stands up.

Y/n: 🎵 So things look bad, and your backs against the wall. Your whole existence seems fucking hopeless. You're feeling' filthy' as a dive bar bathroom stall. Can't face the world sober and dopeless🎵.

Y/n: 🎵You've lost your way. You think your life is wrecked. Well, let me just say you're correct.🎵.

Angel: Wait, what?

Y/n: 🎵You're a loser, baby. A loser god damn baby. You're a, fucked up little whiny bitch🎵.

Angel: Hey!

Y/n: 🎵 You're a loser just like me🎵.

Angel: Thanks asshole!

Y/n: 🎵You're a screws loose boozer, and only one star reviewser. You're a power bottom at rock bottom. But you've got company🎵.

Angel: This supposed to make me feel better!?

Y/n: 🎵 There was a time I thought that no one could relate. To the gruesome ways in which I'm damaged. But lettin' walls down it can sometimes set you straight. We're all living in the same shit sandwich🎵.

Angel: 🎵 I sold my soul to a psychopathic freek🎵.

Y/n: 🎵 Haha, and you think that makes you unique. Get out of here, girl. We're both losers, baby. We're losers it's okay to be a🎵.

Angel: 🎵 Coked up dick suckin' hoe🎵?

Y/n: 🎵 Baby, that's fine by me🎵.

Angel: 🎵 I'm a loser honey, a schmoozer, and a dummy, but at least I know I'm not alone🎵.

Y/n: 🎵You're a loser🎵.

Angel/Y/N: 🎵 Just like me🎵.

Y/n: 🎵 I got an appetite for dazzlin' 🎵.

Angel: 🎵 I got an appetite for samplin' every drug and sex toy I can find🎵.

Y/n: 🎵 Go ahead, baby, sing that song, come on🎵.

Angel: 🎵 I got no holes left it deflower 🎵.

Y/n: 🎵 My souls been sold to save my power 🎵.

Y/n: 🎵 Now I'm on that demons leash🎵.

Angel/Y/N: 🎵 I'm trapped, and it gets worse with every hour🎵.

Angel: 🎵 You're a loser baby🎵.

Y/n: 🎵 A loser, but just maybe if we🎵.

Angel/Y/N: 🎵 Eat shit together things will end up differently🎵.

Y/n: 🎵 It's time to lose your self-loathing, excuse yourself, let hope in baby, play your card, be who you are 🎵.

Angel/ Y/n: 🎵 A loser just like🎵.

Small loan shark: THERE HE IS, THEYRE FUCKING SINGING? GET EM'

Y/n and Angel duck behind a car.

Y/n: Stay down. I'll take care of these rug munchers.

Y/n summons two blue sickles in his hands as he leaps over the car and drives one of them into the head of one, and pulls it out in time to hold back the knife of another before shoving it into his face making I'm fall dead as the small shark grabs onto his back and refuses to let go before being shot off by Angel holding a Tommy Gun.

Angel: Eat loads, sucker! Hahahaha!

Angel yells before filling the shark with more holes than he knows what to do with as the demon pops like a blood filled balloon.

Y/n: You are one bad ass bitch!
Angel: I told ya I could handle myself, baby.

Angel then grows four more arms all with Tommy guns before unloading bullets into the loan sharks, killing them all.

Y/n: Heh. Well, that was fucking awesome.

Angel: Like I said, you don't know me. Sex ain't the only thing I'm good at.

Y/n: Good to know, and for future reference, that was a lot of fun I just had with you, so try to let this guy in front of me out more got it.

Y/n said, making Angel smile with a slight blush, which he didn't notice.

(Cut)

Y/n and Angel enter the hotel laughing their asses off.

Angel: He had like three bills, and it took him like 30 minutes to count it. His eyes are so shit.

Y/n: And this is the guy who tells you what to do. What a puss he is.

Angel: I know what a fucking joke.

Charlie runs up to Angel and hugs her.

Charlie: I am so sorry Angel. I promise I won't ever, ever, ever, ever-

Angel: Charlie, it's fine. I get it. Thanks.... for carin' about me.

Charlie the bursts into tears.

Angel: Ugh I think this is yours.

Angel holds Charlie out to Y/n.

Y/n: Alright come here ya big mess let's get you ta bed.

Charlie: He-- he-- said-- he-- forgave me! It's so beautiful Y/n.

Y/n: Hey Angel once I put this mess to bed how about that drink.

Angel: Ya read my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 844 7
(COMPLETED) Hell is home to many sinners and yet even in this chaos, a young woman tries to make a living by signing in bars, putting hearts and mind...
43.2K 925 44
My Hazbin Hotel OC story- Luna (OC) x Alastor. At age 18, Luna was sent to Hell for killing her abusive father and his just as abusive girlfriend an...
29.5K 300 8
Y/N, he didn't have a good life in hell. He keep getting use by others girls. So he decide that he doesn't want to find love. But everything change u...
8.2K 113 28
Sam Railor, fan of katanas, found a unique one, which prisoned a demon inside. At the same time he made friends with Loona, a goth girl. Their story...