DEATH NOTE - UNKNOWN WRITER

By Radillia

Guys please this is my first book on Wattpad also my first prose. I am a screen writer and I need you guys he... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1 WHAT'S GOING ON?
BROKEN EUPHEMISM
EMERGENCY ALARM
AM I THE NEXT VICTIM!
GET OUT!!!
DEATH NOTE
"I AM NOT A STALKER"
GOODBYE NATHAN
THERE'S MORE?
WHAT WE DON'T KNOW.
BENEATH
GODDESS OF INFORMATION

CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR ?

18 2 0
By Radillia

As I promised, every THURSDAY, I will try to always keep up with this. I hope you will like this chapter. Please feel free to let me know how you feel about the novel. And if you have a lot to say, or any correction you would like to say, you can send it to my email address; adesewaradillia@gmail.com.
Thank you very much 😊

A suspect.

I brought out my investigation board, locked the door and the windows.
" How did he know about the box? Or has he been................ has he been spying on us?

Why do I think he is a suspect? I need to find out. I took a picture of him and had it placed on the board and then tagged him

" SUSPECT one."

I didn't call him a criminal because only the law enforcement agency and a competent court can do that.
Perhaps, I am not yet sure but if he falls into the bait I am about to prepare for him. If he eventually does, then I have to take the next step by exposing him. Nathan didn't deserve that at all.

How do I get to prove his innocence or guilt? Here is what I'm going to do:

Plan 1 - get close to Andrew and I can do this through the investigation.

I heard a thud at the door............ Now what?

"Okay I think I am just over reacting because I want to get to a Police University. I think I should pause this." I thought ignoring the sound.

"Can you open the door already?" The person at the door complained.

I placed my board in its normal location, inside my wardrobe then opened the door for my roommate. Jessica entered and I shut the door.

My roommate entered, I don't think I have introduced her before. She's Miss MEHS ( Middle East missionary High School). Her name is Jessica.

Jessica and I have been roommates for quite a long period of time, we get along to an extent. He flung her bag on the bed, in her shirt. I stared at her and kept wondering;

" what if Andrew was watching again?"

Jessica looked at me dare in the eye, I turned from the striking look and did as if I knew nothing.

" Why were you staring?" Jessica asked.

" Actually I was thinking!" I said and shook my chin. I needed a cover up.

" About?" She asked and I dare not tell her about the spy.

" Why do we have to go to schools for 5 days and not just one day?" I asked intending to change the topic.

" I know right, Monday should just be the only day and we will all be fine." I got Jessica . " Is that really it?" She asked with an open decree of disbelief.

"Fine you got me. " I tried to sound serious so she would believe this one. "Why did the emergency alarm turn on?" She has to buy this. Though I want to know what happened.

"It was a prank that escalated." Jessica continued to undress. Andrew kept popping in my head.

" Some junior students claimed to have seen the Biology's teachers ghost in the wash room. A lot of students go injured ." Jessica continued. She turned to me to help her with her zipper.

" Pay no attention to it." She said as she picked up her bag, and left the room. I am alone again. Don't ask me about my roommates whereabouts, I have no idea.

I laid on my bed lazily. Picked on my phone. I couldn't stop thinking about what Andrew said. That was a deep death secret.

"Why would Andrew tell me about his condition? Isn't he scared that I might tell him? Or does he trust me?" This thought made me blush.

Wait, those that know about Andrew's condition were murdered. Am I next.

The fear of getting a brain tumor scares me more. O GOD !

I felt someone hold my neck, choking me. I tried fighting for my life. I moved my legs violently. I could barely breathe, I was panting, tears feel from my eyes. I was so hopeless.

Am I going to die?

I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and give a comment on what you think about the previous chapters. Also don't forget to share it with others.

Thank you very much for your support 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 44 31
The story starts REALLY slow at first but then it's much better This is my first story here on Wat...
151K 10.8K 74
hi everyone ! I am new to wattpad and this is my first book . I am here to write OS on our beloved onscreen couple SAIRAT . I have end number of idea...
405 45 10
Darkness deep inside No escape in sight Succumb to the fright Or win with a fight ❤️Hey guys! Vanessa here! This is my first time writing on WattPad...
93 0 24
Continuation of my previous story A one sided Love Story. I don't remember my username and password ,so here is the Continuation of it. link to Previ...