Erotic Fantasies: Her Pleasure

Por baldur_bg

****WARNING****** ****Strong sexual content Not for anyone under 18***** ****If you don't like this type of s... Más

After Dinner
Red Lips
Good Morning
Long Day
You're in Charge
Drive Home
Wanting You
You Are Mine
Naughty
Home Early
TV time
Work
Late Night Fun
At the Office
A Trek Outdoors
The Drive
Her First Time
Coming Home
Shower fun
Shopping
Daddy's New Toy
Daddy's Little Bitch
The Pole
After the Hurting is Done
The Bath
Daddy's Box
Sunshine
Baby It's Cold Outside
Say Please
Punishment
First Date (Part 1)
First Date (Part 2)
Ice Cream
Daddy's Baby Girl
Spanking
Yes Daddy, Please
Working from Home
Kitten
At the Movies
Arriving
Cozy Night
Office Slut
Step-Daughter Slut
Teasing Daddy
Baby Girl Wants It Rough
Daddy Fills Baby Girl's Holes
69
Baby Girl is Horny
Daddy's Little Slut

First Date (Part 3)

832 4 0
Por baldur_bg

You absently flick on the light as I carry you through the bedroom door. I place you in front of me, both of us standing before your bed. My mouth is still attached to yours my hand roaming your body.

You move your hands up and down my chest and find the buttons of my shirt. You start to unbutton it. I find my hand by your panties again. I press my hand against your wetness. You bite your lip and your knees buckle at the sensation.

I've wanted this for so long. I catch you before you fall. And I sit you on the side of the bed. As I remove my shirt I sit next to you. I see you watch my shirt flutter to the floor as you catch your breath. You wrap your arms around me and put your head on my shoulder.

My hand rubs your leg. I kiss you on your cheek and then your lips. I place my mouth on yours pushing you on to the bed. I move my mouth back to your breasts as my hands rub your inner thighs. You push at my shoulders and slip from under me, pushing my chest and getting on top of me.

With you on top I lift your dress over your head, I then reach around and unlatch your bra. The way you're on top of me, your panties are rubbing against my crotch. A slight groan escapes my lips. You smile enjoying the effect you have on me. You bend over and bring your mouth to my ear.

"Relax...Let me pleasure you " you whisper and take my earlobe in your mouth and suck on it.

Your words are warm and magical in my ear. I wrap my arms around you feeling your skin, as another groan escapes my lips and my ear feels warm and tingly. You press open mouth kisses at the base of my ear, then my neck, and then my collar bone. Your right hand lightly grazing over my side, my armpit, my ribs, my waist, all the way to my pelvic bone then back up and down.

I sigh and moan at your touch. Goosebumps erupt on my skin. My hands keep rubbing up and down your back. You bring your head over my chest and tickle my body with your hair. You feel me jerk a little as your right hand continues its journey back and forth on my torso. You look into my eyes and move all your hair to your left side and bring your tongue right to my chest. You trace several circles then suck on the skin using light pressure and a little teeth.

I grab your arms and roll you over. "My turn"

I assault your lips with mine. My hand hooking into your panties pulling them down. I trail kisses down your neck, your breasts, your pelvic bone. My breath warm on your wet pussy.

"Mmm so beautiful," I run my tongue along your pussy, "So tasty."

One lick from my tongue has you thrusting your hips off the bed. A gasp escapes from your mouth. You bend your knees and bring your ankles towards your hips to expose more of your clit to me. Your gasps spur me on. I attack your clit with my tongue. My hands pulling at your nipples. I take one of my hands and move it down, I trace your entrance with a finger. Slowly I push my finger into your pussy, as I push in I suck your clit into my mouth gently nibbling.

All sorts of noise leave your mouth as I nibble on your clit. When my finger pushes through your pussy lips you throw your head back and grip the sheets in your hands. You convulse forward and bite your lip as I push further and you begin to gyrate your hips. I move my hand faster sucking your clit harder. Pulling your nipple. Your screams making me move faster.

I lift my head "Glad I can make you feel so good." I put in a second finger. "I want to make you cum."

"Oh yes!!" You say through clutched teeth.

You move your hips in time with my hand as I pump my fingers in and out. You can feel your juices flowing down your ass crack, you are beyond wet. I brush my thumb across your clit as I move my hand faster. I lick your juices as they run out of your pussy then I move my mouth to your breast and suck on it. I move up to your neck and bite.

I move up to your ear, "Scream for me." I whisper softly.

You wrap your hands around me as I continue to pleasure you. You try to keep up but you can't take it anymore.

"OOOhhhhh...Yessss!!!!!!" you explode.

You arch your back lifting your hips off the bed as your toes dig into the mattress and you drag your fingertips on my back. You pull me close rubbing our bodies together.

I stand up quickly and remove my pants and boxers. I move in between your legs. My hard cock brushing your leg. I run my head along your slit. My head glistening with your wetness. You look beautiful as you writhe beneath me.

You prop yourself on your elbow and bring your other hand to the back of my neck. You pull me forward and whisper close to my lips. "Not until I have had my ways with you." You lock our lips together and get on top of me.

I'm taken by surprise but I'm not one to argue. I smile up at you "Do with me as you will."

"Oh yes I will," You giggle and wink at me.

You pepper my face and neck with kisses, with one hand in my hair. You move lower to my chest and give it some much needed attention. I smile up at you my hands rubbing your sides. Watching your body move along mine. Making me harder. Making me ache. A groan escapes my lips.

You move down to my stomach, lick and kiss around my navel. Dragging your fingers lightly along my body moving southward. You stop when you come in contact with my cock stroking it lightly. I thrust a little under you and you move lower. You run your nose along my pubic region and you hum as you smell my musky scent.

My hands run through your hair as I feel your breath on my cock. My hips involuntarily thrust upward slightly as electricity runs through my body. My cock is throbbing in time with my heartbeat.

You look up at me, right into my eyes as you run one finger along my shaft. I shiver as my cock jumps at the sensation. You're finger continues, circling my balls, until you run the finger down my thigh. I let out a moan as my cock begins to ache.

You bring your other hand over and run the back over my cock. My moans get louder and hips rock at your touch. My hands running through your hair, pulling slightly.

"Ahhh...patience Honey", you say with a smirk.

You place your hands flat on my pelvis on either side of my throbbing dick and you begin to rub up and down. My moans increase and my hips begin to thrust my cock aching to be touched.

Somehow, I manage to get some words out, "You tease so much...ahhhhh."

You giggle at my desperation, then you take my cock in your hand and slowly begin to stroke it. Up and down with firm slow strokes.

"Ahhh...FUCK!!" I let out.

Your hand feels so good stroking my dick. My hips move in time with your strokes. I try to speed up your pace by moving faster. You look down at my cock, there is a tiny bit of pre-cum starting to form. You lick your lips at the sight.

You move your head and place your lips on the head of my cock as you continue to stroke it. Then you lightly suck my head in to your mouth and release it with an audible *pop*.

Your lips feel cool and electric on my cock and I almost jump at the feel. I groan as you suck on the head. My hands running through your hair pushing your head down to take in more of my length. You finally take the full length into your mouth your head bobbing up and down as you suck on my length, your hands rubbing my thighs as you continue.

You come back up and lick the head of dick, your tongue moving in circles, my hips moving upward trying to feel your mouth on me again. You move your head down my shaft again, this time pressing your nose to my pelvic bone, my cock hitting the back of your throat. I can't help but to grab the back of your head and hold you there.

You begin to gag slightly and I release your head. You lift up, my shaft gleaming with your saliva. I look down at you, our eyes lock, you move your head lower again. My cock at the back of your throat again, I throw my head back and moan. I can't take much more of this.

I grab your head and pull you off my cock. You release my dick with another *pop*. I pull your face toward mine, and you crawl up my body. Immediately I press my lips to yours, kissing you long and deep. I grab your shoulders and roll you onto your back, now I'm kneeling between your legs.

I can see you fully now, breathtaking. Your wetness glistening on your pussy lips, those lips swollen with desire. I must have you. I bring us back together. My hard cock rubbing between your wet lips. I'm blinded by desire. I must be inside you. I must have you. My lips on your neck. I position my hard member at your slick entrance ready to push inside you.

You shiver and wrap your arms around me as my cock is at your entrance. You close your eyes as a lustful smile graces your lips.

I push into you slowly. Your wetness lubricates my cock as I push forward. So warm. So wet. So tight. It takes all my restraint not to just push inside you with wild abandon. But I move slowly, filling you up, savoring the feeling. My pelvis now rubs on your clit as I am fully inside you. I stop there for the moment enjoying this closeness, feeling the heat from your body. I look in your eyes and smile as I rub your cheek. Slowly I pull out of you until just my tip is left in and I push back in again.

You tilt your head back and curl your toes at the sensation. You run your fingers on my check lovingly, the pressure on your clit causes more juices to flow out and travel down your ass. You cling to me as I move out and fill you again. I wait a second as you relax and do it again, you jerk a little. You lift your hips and open up and your pussy as we keep going back and forth, in and out.

Your hips move with mine. Your pussy swallowing my cock. I pick up the pace and you move with me effortlessly. A moan escapes my lips as we move faster. My hands on your hips pulling you into my thrusts. Grunting and gyrating as I assault your wet pussy with more force. My balls slapping at your juices running down your ass. The room fills with the smell of sweat and the musk of sex. Harder I pump into you. It feels as if your pussy is grabbing on to my cock with each stroke.

You open your pussy as I move in and clutch at my cock as I move out. You move your hand to your clit and play with it, you move the other hand to my chest, pulling at my hair

"Oh...that's it...Don't stop" you moan out.

Your words spur me on. I fuck you faster and deeper. "Fuck, your pussy is so tight...feels so fucking good" I manage to get out.

Pushing in deeper with each stroke my balls making an audible sound against you our pelvises striking together. My cock is beginning to throb inside you. Your moans driving me wild driving me over the edge. Just animal lust as I fuck your tight pussy harder.

You rock your hips wildly, your thighs shaking as you get closer to the edge. You pinch your clit and roll it between your thumb and forefinger as your nails dig into my chest.

You call out, "OOOHHH...take me... Please take me!!!" You plead as you're on the edge.

I grab your hips and slam myself inside you. Fucking you with all my might. Each thrust harder and deeper. My voice reduced to grunts and moans. I take you. My hands move to your tits. Pinching your nipples as I drill you harder. My cock throbbing. There is no one else in the universe right now but us in this moment. My eyes lock with yours, I see the lust in your eyes and I smile as I continue my assault on your tight wet pussy.

You moan as your erect nipple gets some attention. You roll your hips taking me in as far as possible but then your legs fail you as your whole body drops and shakes when your climax hits you.

I feel your pussy tighten around my cock and then I feel your climax hit you. Your tight wet hole starts spasming trying to milk my cock. I can't take any more and with a roar I let go. Filling your pussy with my hot cum. My strokes slow as we convulse together. My cum leaking out around my cock running down your leg and ass. Finally, I stop and pull out of you. Collapsing next to you I take you in my arms holding you close and tight, you bury your face in my chest humming contentedly.

We lay there together naked, you fall asleep in my arms. I can't think of a more perfect end to a perfect day. I kiss you softly on the head. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. Holding you close, never going to let you go.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.6K 116 24
These are just a few one shot stories that I've been thinking about recently. Each story does have sexual scenes, and some of them may have multiple...
80.2K 1.2K 30
Hi again! Same person, last account was deleted. Anyway, this book is completely sfw (aka nonsexual!) and I hope you enjoy! Some are just short drabb...
171K 730 8
Just some oneshots that get extra heated, and with so many oneshot books out there feel free to request a lady to appear in the next part of this ser...
36.3K 722 36
A series of one shot stories Some have actually happened! Request can be requested! I don't own any pictures or videos!