Eternal Sunshine

Galing kay BetweenTh3Stars

Ari has a bad idea. F**k the world's wealthiest man. It's just a fling. Just physical. What could go wrong? ... Higit pa

Almost Is Never Enough
Bad Idea
Dangerous Woman
Touch It
Into You
Into You [Part 2]
God Is A Woman
Goodnight N Go
We Can't Be Friends
Wait For Your Love [Part 2]
Positions
Love Me Harder
Thinkin' Bout You
R.E.M.
The Boy Is Mine
Supernatural

NASA

170 7 20
Galing kay BetweenTh3Stars

"I don't know, Mr. Musk. That doesn't seem possible."

If Elon heard that one more time he was going to take this moron's head off. Of course it's not possible now. You make it possible. Technology doesn't magically improve, you work at it. It was the same stupid argument that he had heard his entire life; for Tesla, for SpaceX, for everything. Why couldn't anyone else see it? With more research, design, testing, and funding you can create things that didn't seem possible.

This moron was too timid to think outside the box. What the hell was he doing working at NASA? Stupid government moron was protected by layers of stupid bureaucracy and probably could shoot himself in the dick and still not get fired from the stupid government. If he worked at SpaceX, Elon would have fired him. Well, yelled at him a lot, and then fired him. Dickless moron.

Elon's phone pinged and he barely suppressed his rage as he stepped away. Saved by the bell, you stupid government moron. Probably best that he not bite moron's head off, though. This government contract was important, as was the funding. Elon had fucked up quite a few ventures due to his sharp tongue.

Elon's SpaceX team swarmed to fill his place as he walked away to check his phone. Probably better this way. They were an excellent team. He trusted them. And they definitely handled stupid people better than he did. They could keep their outrage in check, stay professional. They could also dumb down the plan so even a member of the government could understand. Elon could keep his cool around lay people but supposed experts were not given the same courtesy. Especially ones that told him no. Fuck that.

Elon glanced down at his phone and involuntarily smiled. Like a wave of water washing gritty sand away, she made him feel refreshed. Ariana sent him an adorable picture of herself with a message:

<You don't have a photo of me to put in your contact info. I have rectified this grievous error so now I can show up appropriately.>

<You can't even begin to imagine the pain you just saved me from. In so many ways. And yes, a most egregious error. Although, sending me pictures is a sure fire way to distract me from my work.>

<Doesn't sound like a bad thing to me.>

<Certainly this time it was not. You are a most delightful distraction.>

<Is that all I am?>

<Isn't that all you want to be? I'd like more, but the ball is in your court.>

<Do I get both of them?>

Elon nearly burst out laughing, which would have truly been confusing to any potential onlookers after his near explosion of anger earlier.

<I won't lie to you. I'm at your mercy.>

<I'll try to be gentle.>

<No need. I can take pain.>

In his head, Elon was thinking about the pain of building and running a company, but reading it back he didn't think she would get the same impression. Oh well, both worked. Well, kind of. He actually did not want any painful anything done to his balls, but he doubted she would take him literally.

As he waited for a reply, he started to second guess himself. Maybe he had taken things a little too far. Flirting was treacherous to begin with, and flirting through texts was like walking through a minefield. He hoped he didn't just explode on that last one. But then she sent him another picture.

Oh.

Oh fuck.

That was not what Elon had been expecting. Although to be fair, he would never claim to be an expert on human behavior. His brain simply didn't function like others. All too often he had floundered his way through the various pitfalls of other people's emotions only to find that he was doomed from the start. But there were very few ways of interpreting this image.

Elon felt his dick get hard and silently cursed. He angled his body away from everyone, pretending like he was looking out the window. Just contemplating life. Nothing to see here. Fortunately he was wearing black jeans. A suit would have been an issue, but the jeans might just save him. The fabric was unforgiving and would better conceal the big problem that was developing down south. Elon glanced down, hoping that it wouldn't be too prominent. Oh no. Not good. Not good at all. Jeans may have been better than slacks, but his dick was still really obvious as it throbbed against his left thigh. Fuck.

Elon couldn't help it, he checked his phone again and her sexy photo stared back. Fuuuuuuck. What was he masochistic?! His erection strained against the fabric begging for release. He felt like a school-aged boy as he tried to adjust himself, praying that no one was looking his way. He managed to tuck his dick up between his waistband. He wondered if he should loosen his belt. This was fucking painful.

A distraction, he needed a distraction. Elon looked out of the window and saw the line of rockets. Really big rockets. They do look like penises. Damn. Yeah, the rockets were not helping things. Just kind of an 'in your face' reminder of the current problem. Okay, How many irrational numbers can he count? Let's go! He began counting, willing the blood from one head to travel back to the other. It took a while but finally he began to soften and eventually he felt comfortable enough to turn back around.

Elon found his team still explaining their plan to the NASA moron. Thank goodness NASA moron was such an idiot. Otherwise they would have been done and waiting for Elon to join in the discussion. That would have been problematic a few minutes ago. Maybe he wouldn't bite the moron's head off after all. Dude actually came in very useful. How ironic.

Elon heard his phone ping again and he closed his eyes. No. Don't look at it. Don't even think about it... Damn. He couldn't think about anything else. He had to look. Elon decided it would be best to go a little farther than before. Get away from the crowd. Give himself a little space, no pun intended. Just in case. Fortunately, there were no more pictures, just messages.

<Am I to take your lack of response to mean that you don't like the second picture?> <I thought since we were discussing pain, you might want to swap out that first one for this one> <I know you can take it>

<You are a dangerous woman.>

<Yes, Mr. Musk, I am. Very much so, sir. But only for you this time.>

<Ari, please. I'm trying to work, not get chewed out by HR for sexual harassment.>

<You shouldn't read my messages in public places then.>

<Now you tell me.>

<You're a smart guy, you'd learn eventually.>

<In that case, I need to stop talking to you because you're going to cause another big problem.>

<What kind of problem?>

Hmm how to respond? Definitely no dick pics. He wasn't that foolish. Although he did have a file saved, he didn't share them and especially not to young women he just met. He looked out the window and shrugged. That was as good of an example as any. He snapped a photo of Starship and sent it to her.

Ariana's reply made him squeeze his eyes shut again.

<ooooo so big. I wanna touch it. Baby will you let me?>

His dick twitched but fortunately didn't take off again. He wasn't quite sure how he was going to survive their date together. He was not mature enough to keep his mind out of the gutter. She sent another message and he read on.

<Also this is going to be your contact photo. I legit love it. I gotta go. Keep on saving the world big boy! Xs and Os but mostly Xs.>

Elon smiled, then felt a little ridiculous for smiling like an idiot at his phone. At least he wasn't trying to hide his hard-on from all of SpaceX. Suddenly, a horrifying thought struck him. Had his employees ever seen his morning wood? Oh no. He vaguely wondered about all those times he slept in the factory at Tesla and here at SpaceX. Sometimes he would sleep in the conference room, but often he would sleep under his desk, literally out in the open for all to see.

Elon had always been proud of his work ethic. Proud that he didn't go back to a mansion while his employees slaved away in a factory. If there was work to be done, he was right there with them. If they were stressed and struggling, he was feeling it worse. He couldn't take away their workload, but he could share it. He had always hoped it would ease their burdens or at least show that he was not above them. If he asked his employees for their best work then he would push himself even harder.

He essentially lived in Tesla factories for over three years. No running off to an ivory tower. No lavish vacations. No, not for him. He hadn't really considered that they may have seen much more than their overstressed, overworked CEO had intended. A whole lot more.

Elon wracked his brain, trying to think if he had ever slept at his desk without a sleeping bag. He was pretty sure he had always been covered. Obviously, when he woke up he was aware of it but the crushing weight of stress had taken care of it very quickly. And he hadn't really worried about it before, so he must have been covered. But there were times when all he had was a blanket and a couch. Hopefully the blanket hadn't slipped. Damn. Why did he have to think about this now?

Suddenly, he was aware that his team had joined him. NASA moron was there nodding, albeit dubiously, "Alright, Mr. Musk. Your team has convinced me that I should green-light this project."

Elon balled his fist, but managed to calm his voice, "I'm glad you were able to see the potential this booster has to offer."

NASA moron pursed his thin lips, "Oh I'm still not sure that you can pull it off, but I guess time will tell. NASA has had its fair share of hail Mary projects."

Elon clenched his jaw, "Yeah, underestimate me, that ought to be fun."

NASA moron scowled and creased his brow, "You're not infallible. And this is a lot of money on the line. The government doesn't take taxpayer money for granted. "

Elon bared his teeth. He was about to rip this moron a new asshole when one of the SpaceX engineer's expertly steered the conversation away from these dangerous waters.

Elon was still furious. His thoughts acid with contempt. Of course the dumbfuck government takes taxpayer money for granted, you lying fucking asshole. And I will make it happen in spite of you and your goddamn government. I will make it happen because of hard work from smart men. And if I ever have to see your stupid face in my company again, I'll knock your head against the Falcon Heavy. Dickless moron... Elon may have 99 problems, but that wasn't one.

Tucked away in his tiny house in Texas, Elon sat at his makeshift desk going through emails. Many of them dealing with the planned third launch of Starship. Confirming FAA licensing. Adding propellant storage to help facilitate a narrow launch window. Meanwhile, the super heavy boosters were ready and waiting. His team working on Starship were energized. Preparing and impatiently awaiting the next launch confirmation details.

Baby X played loudly with his mini Starship replica. He gathered his other toys around as though to watch an impending launch. Counting down to zero as he flew his little ship into the air...and immediately crashed it into the couch.

Yikes. Hopefully that wouldn't happen with the real thing. Elon still got flashbacks from the first failures of Falcon. So close to death in 2008. Both of his companies circling the drain. It was a living nightmare. All his hopes and dreams ready to go up in smoke. Not to mention his entire net worth. How times have changed.

A shriek broke Elon's reverie and he looked up to see baby X giggling in his nanny's arms. Off to bed little one. She brought him over and Elon kissed his forehead before she took him away.

Elon looked back at his phone. The never ending stream of emails. But most of them needed to wait due to external constraints. It was too early for bed but he got ready anyway. If only he was able to fall asleep. But even as he slid under the covers, he knew sleep would not come easily tonight. He sat up in bed and scrolled through the NASA contract. Everything looked ideal, the funding confirmed and all the tests for the booster were scheduled. Each step closer to the stars.

His mind wandered away from work and NASA contracts as he thought about Ariana. Despite himself he felt an electric tingling. He still couldn't quite believe his luck. She liked him. She really liked him. Or to be more precise, she liked him well enough to want to sleep with him. Crazy. Absolutely surreal. Mind-blowing. How was he this lucky?!

But all she wanted was a fling. Just physical. His mind agonized over the problem.

Sure, he had had one night stands before, but they always left him feeling empty. And somehow even lonelier than before. It wasn't very logical but it was often true. He wanted to share more than a physical sensation, he wanted an emotional connection. But if it was only one sided, he would end up alone. How to make her want to stay?

Sighing, Elon leaned his head back as he replayed their interactions. All she is looking for is casual sex, nothing more. He wanted so desperately to change her mind. It was just like him to push his luck. Never satisfied. His heart longed for a connection, to cry out to her. Don't leave me alone in this vast universe. I don't want space. A little too ironic. He couldn't say that. It sounded far too desperate.

He thought back through their conversations. They had been texting regularly since the day they met. Getting to know one another and making plans for their first real date. They hadn't discussed where the night would end. Of course he wanted her physically, who wouldn't? But he was also drawn to her beyond superficial attraction.

How to make her want to stay? The question beat his brain like a hammer. He wanted to get this right. Fan this spark into a flame. Wanted to do and say the right things, but still be true to himself. Would she like him enough to want to stay? This fragile connection could break and she would go. He didn't want her to leave him lonely. He sighed again as he laid back in bed. His mind still churning.

Even as he drifted off to sleep, his thoughts were filled with Ariana. Her smile, her laugh, the way her hands felt in his. The way she looked at him. Those beautiful eyes. He so desperately wanted to keep her in his life. To reach out to her. Such a beautiful star. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

224K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
256 13 7
And by it I mean.. heh.. my peanits You're a semi-well known male stripper within the glorious and famous place of Hollywood, making surprisingly goo...
120K 6.6K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
10K 372 9
I can't get over this ship and I've read all existing fanfiction about them.... so now i'm writing one. I haven't written in a while, but this came...