AMP's OMEGA

De reserved__w4ttys

"By the age of nineteen every one gets their mark assigned, basically their second gender. Alpha, Beta and Om... Mais

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 1O
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
EXTRA
ANNOUNCEMENT
SIDE STORY 1
SIDE STORY 2
SIDE STORY 3

CHAPTER 8

234 4 0
De reserved__w4ttys

Barely an hour of sleep for Kai when another strong heat wave overtook him. His first thought was to sit on the Dominican man, kissing and biting any part of skin possible, a particular bite on the man's neck woke him up. "Whatchu doing amor?" Roberto asked placing his hands on the younger man's hips to stop any movement from the man. Kai was too concentrated on finding the sweet spot on the Alpha to take care of him.

"Still rough or slow," Fanum asked wrapping his hands tighter around Kai's waist "Rough as fuck" Kai demanded already knowing what was going to happen, he placed his chest against the Dominican's own relaxing his legs while Fanum's legs were bent. Kai grabbed the dick slapping on his ass cheek placing it right atop of his hole pushing his lower back against it. A quick move from Fanum's waist made the dick slide inside in a swift move.

Fanum was going at full speed, making his balls slap against the soft skin. Kai was there enjoying every inch of flesh penetrating his body. Kai, just to silence his moans, he bit Fanum's shoulder digging his teeth into the flesh that made the man fucking him, pushing him off to pin his head on the bed "Never fucking try that again" Roberto warned plunging back inside. Kai nodded shutting his eyes close. As Fanum commanded he folded his legs to reach his chest, practically folded in two, his hands holding his thighs down firmly while Fanum was in the middle fucking him.

"You like that bitch, don't you!" Roberto said more in an affirmation tone than a questioning one. "Alphs," Kai said when Roberto pressed on his lower stomach, he sucked in the air in his body so the silhouette of the cock ramming into him would be visible "So deep," Kai cried out throwing his head back making it lul on the edge of the bed. "Such a good slut" Fanum said fucking the already-appearing knot at the base of his dick.

Kai screamed at the huge stretch of the almost full knot forcing itself in and out of his body, it was pleasurable but painful at the same time. The stretch made his mouth fall open like a bitch in heat trying to breathe. "Fa - Alpha" Kai said over and over again until his insides contracted from his release and the warm liquid from his fated partner flooding his inside "It's okay, breath" Fanum talked the younger man through it "So big," The last brain cells in Kai's brain said "Too big," he said next gasping "I know" Fanum replied caressing Kai's face as gently as possible humping him at the main time to bring both of them down from their highs.

When they both regained their normal minds they looked at each other in the eyes closing the space between them for a hot heated messy kiss.

"Can I ask something?" Fanum asked passing his hand through the dreads of the man resting on top of him while the Fanum's knot went down. "Yes, what?" Kai asked in a sleepy voice. "Are you going to choose between all of us?" The Dominican man asked, seriousness taking over his voice. Kai didn't know how to answer so he just shrugged his shoulders adding an 'I don't know' to his actions.

—---------------------------------------------

Back downstairs.

All the guys returned, Duke had woken up from the continuous slapping noises from upstairs. "That nigga is clapping that shit!" Davis said with his mouth wide open and his eyes blank, before faking gagging on something. All the noise in the house seized to a calm and quiet silence at some random point. "You guys need to stop killing that boy!" Agent remarked filling some sense of guilt for the poor man's ass hole.

"Anyways I need to go live! Who wanna come?" Angent continued saying tipping on his phone "You seriously wanna go on live with those two motherfuckers fucking like rabbits?" Duke asked stretching his limbs while groaning loudly, his voice deep and broken from the uncomfortable position he had been sleeping in. "His room is soundproof if you close the door" Agent replied moving to his room, "Ight, I'll come," Davis said following the Canadian man upstairs. Chris waited for the two to disappear upstairs before saying "Those two be fucking!", getting loud laughs from the other.

"Why would you say that?" Duke asked still laughing with his old grandpa's raspy voice. "nigga, you never noticed how they look at each other. Theyain't doing no live, they fucking!" Chris explained sitting down on the double couch and getting the remote to put something on the big-screen Television. "Who do you think is clapping who tho?" Chris asked rather interested, to say the least. "Probably Davis fucking the living shit out of Agent" Duke replied concentrating on the MMA video Chris had put on.

—-------------------------------------

Back upstairs

Kai and Fanum were sleeping peacefully next to each other the doo thankfully was closed shut by key. Agent and Davis moved inside Agent's room to start a life where they were probably going to answer some stupid question people asked them.

Agent was sitting on the left side of the screen while Davis was on the right side, Agent greeted the people entering his life announcing to them that it was going to be more like a question-and-answer live. A few minutes in the two doing stupid ass shit like jumping around or looking at some of Kai's old skits while reacting at them "Why is he so stupid?" Davis asked with a semi-open mouth, scrunched eyebrows and squinted eyes at seeing Kai's stupid ass doing some random gay stuff. A notification came in where someone asked "Where is Kai, he hasn't posted in days?" the two men looked at each other before Agent answered. "He ain't been feeling well, recently!".

From then on questions were rolling in like crazy, one notification after another "What is his second gender?" One asked, "He'll tell you when he is ready to say it!" Davis replied as simply as he could ignoring every single question about Kai afterwards. "Are the two of you dating?" another one. "Why are you guys asking this kinda question?" Davis asked weirded out. "No, we ain't" Agent replied.

More hours passed when a soft creaking sound started to sip through the cracks of the house "God damn!" Agent said disgusted by the noise. "So mh chat we'll have to end early today bye" He quickly said turning off the life. "What the actual fuck man" Davis groaned knocking on the wall of the room.

—------------------------------------------------

Kai & Fanum

Kai had woken up just a few seconds ago whining and purring at the soft contact of skin on his. "You still horny?" Fanum asked in a sleepy tone. "Can you eat me out?" Kai asked giving soft puppy eyes to the man, spreading his legs and doing a full middle split ready to get his pussy eaten out. "Yes, papi!" Fanum replied placing his head near the pussy presented to him.

Fanum wasted no time in tongue fucking the meat in front of him, using his finger to support his tongue as well. "Ah, yes" Kai exclaimed holding his legs down, he propped his head up with one of the pillows near to him so he could look down at his Alpha staring at him while the man was eating him out. "Just like that" Kai continued enticing the man under him to go harder and faster with his mouth. "Feels good!" he said once more placing his fingers on his clit to stimulate himself even more.

"Move ya hand!" Fanum commanded using the inner voice to make sure Kai would follow the rool throughout all the time. "Yes sir" Kai replied immediately shifting his fingers. "fuck" Kai screamed when he felt Fanum slightly biting his clit.

—-------------------------------------------------

Agent & Davis

"How are they so loud?" Davis asked, the screams of pleasure coming from the other room were affecting him, he could feel his pants getting tighter, and it was definitely noticeable his behaviour changed. The agent was more chill about it still scrolling on his phone trying to distract himself. The Canadian man was lying on his bed, and Davis was able to notice also his discomfort.

The pheromones coming from the room nearby were getting stronger and stronger by the second. The situation and the air were getting suffocating to the bream. "Mh I'm gonna go," Davis said moving away from the chair near the door. His front was facing Agent and the bulge in Davis's pants was noticeable, so noticeable Agent side-eyed him asking why the fuck is he hard. "Why are you not hard?" Davis snapped back defensively, Agent didn't open his mouth he just stared at the darker man with a questioning look.

"Your room is filled with the scent of an Omega in heat and you ain't even hard, how?" Davis asked again giving up on hiding the swell in his trousers. "Because I don't care!" Agent replied rolling his eyes at the man in front of him. "Are you even an Alpha" Davis tried to provoke the curly-headed man in front of him, he knew that no alpha liked to be questioned if their second gender was right. "Oh or maybe you got a coochie just like Kai" Davis continued trying to reach the man's breaking point. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Agent asked irritated by the multiple questions and degrading things thrown at him.

The pheromones from the room bedìside were overshadowed by Davis's angry pheromones, they smelt like burnt plastic, toxic. "Dude stop that!" Agent asked irritated by the smell in his room. Davis didn't stop but continued increasing the smell in the room. "So you are really no Alpha" Davis confirmed to himself clearing the air from his smell. A normal Alpha or any Alpha would fight back, shout or even beat up anybody trying to mark their territory.

"What are you?" Davis finally asked calmly seeing that he might be exaggerating "An Alpha" Agent whispered angrily his voice low and angry. "A submissive Alpha, have any problem with that?" He asked again filling tears threatening to fall from his eyes "Ight, I'm sorry. But why the fuck don't you have pheromones?" Davis asked curiously "I have them but not in a high quantity like everyone else!".

Davis nodded moving closer to his friend trying to sniff any sort of smell from him. It took a while for him to sense anything "Coconuts" he muttered sniffing even more and closing the gap between the two bodies, "Can you give me some space" the man asked with laboured breathing "Sorry, I'll go" Davis announced leaving the room "Fuck," Agent said throwing himself back on the bed while sliding one of his hands inside of his trousers rubbing off his boner,

Slight deep moans were slipping from his mouth, his hand wasn't enough, "Shit" he cursed taking something from his drawer. He covered two of his fingers in lub, a deep breath before slowly removing his trousers, he bent his legs on the bed.One hand jerked his dick at a slow face to distract him from the initial burning sensation of his finger entering him. "Ah" a small groan left his lips, and when the pleasure settled in he added his second finger.

Unfortunately for him, someone barged into his room saying something about the lies "Have you seen my phone?" A familiar voice asked startling him. He threw one of his cushions on his dick but it was too late, Davis had seen the whole show. A deep silence was shared between the two of them. None of them moved, Agent was too embarrassed and knowing what he was doing was deeply wrong and Davis was too stunned to speak. They didn't know what to do if to fake as if nothing happened or go with the flow and fuck.

Davis closed the door behind him snapping the key straight after making sure that no one would be able to access the room. He moved closer to Agent seeing the man restless and worried. Agent was too busy exploring his thoughts 'shit, what if he beats me', 'he is going to kill me'. But nothing like that happened. "So you are that kind of submissive!" Davis smiled viciously. Agent didn't reply and just opened his legs giving full access. "Done this before!" Davis asked feeling the nervousness build up in the man in front of him. "No, not all the way" Agent whimpered feeling two fingers entering his hole.

Three fingers were fucking Agent's inside, the man had his eyes shut trying to adjust to the painful stretch given to him "You ready?" Davis asked sleeping on a condom on his dick, covering it in more lube, placing the head at the hole. "Yes" Agent said squeezing the shits in his hands.

"AGH, wait!" Agent screamed in pain feeling the tears falling from his eyes. "You okay?" Dacis asked pulling out the head. Agent replied with "Hurts so bad" breathing deeply. Davis pinned Agent's hands above Agent's head "What are you doing?" Agent asked scared for what was going to happen. Out of nowhere, he felt the burning stretch of something entering him, a hand was slapped over his mouth to muffle his scream of pain "It's okay, see it's all in" Davis reassured the man moving in from consciousness and unconsciousness. Agent had freed his hands to scratch at the ones closing his mouth.

After a while Agent relaxed and tried to enjoy the stretch "Why did you do that?" Agent asked with a broken voice "I know if I didn't do that we weren't going to fuck today!" Davis replied slightly moving his hips making his dick shallowly move inside Agent, Agent squizzed his eyes pushing on Davis' lower stomach to stop any movement. "Deep breaths now!" Davis warned holding Agent's hands firm with his hands starting a slow but firm pace in which Agent was only able to moan in pain for a while.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

345K 9.5K 26
•Tbh it's more of a fanfic with DNF in the background. •NSFW (maybe. please do note that this is a ship of their online personas, not the actual per...
10.2K 290 4
Sunghoon is baffled his roommates, Heeseung and Jake, would ask him to help them through their rut. They were all Alphas, it was just not something h...
390K 13.3K 29
𝗢𝗺𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲+𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘅 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲 |𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁| George who is not really the submissive Omega...
28.9K 626 7
Sequel Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas, M!Alphas, M!Betas, and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, same...