Stars In Your Eyes | natasha...

By natashaswifeyk

A story of Y/n Stark, x natasha romanoff Y/n is a 23-year-old famous singer and actress. Y/n loves to do t... More

0 - information
1 - Y/n Stark everyone!
2 - messages
3 - dead at 23
4 - lazy days
5 - Christmas market
6 - Christmas party
7 - Nat's Secret Santa's present
8 - A Night At My Apartment
9 - I freaked out
11 - a dog
13 - messages
13 - movie
14 - Gal or Val? -entine

10 - a selfie

478 11 6
By natashaswifeyk

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - TONY'S POV

"Hi Y/n," I finally speak up. But I don't know what to say or do. She's probably still mad and with what we just heard, it was not her choice to be here.

"Hello Tony, Merry Christmas." She says smiling lightly. 

"Thank you" I mumble looking at her in disbelief. 

We continue to give the rest of the presents. Small talks happen here and there, but nobody dares to speak to Y/n besides Natasha and Wanda. 

"Tony..." I hear somebody whisper next to me.

 "Do you think I can have a picture with her? Ned would find it so cool and Flash would surely be jealous." Peter says looking at me full of hope.

O this kid-  

"I don't know, ask her herself" I respond.
 "But I don't want to look stupid if she says no." He whispers fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

"Grow some balls, dude," Sam says joining the conversation. 

"But I would look so stupid!" He says turning towards Sam. 

"Y/n?" Sam shouts towards her from across the room. 
"yes?" She answers sweetly but a light frown is formed on her forehead. 

"Peter wants a picture with you but is too scared to ask you. he wants to make his friends jealous," He says, smirking slightly, pleased with himself. 

I swear to god I'm going to kill Sam later- 

Peter turns as red as a tomato and hides behind the couch.

"Oh, uh, I can eumh take a picture, of course." She says confused, but also trying to stifle a laugh.

{So English is my third language, and sometimes I write something like: 'to stifle a laugh'. AND I HAVE TO LOOK IT UP BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS. I feel like I read so much fan fiction that I know what words I need to use, but I don't always know them? This is so confusing}

"Really?" Peter says peeking his head from the couch.
"If it would make you happy, then yes," Y/n says motioning with her hand to him to come over.

Peter comes next to her and unlocks his phone. 

"Sooo to make your friends jealous huh?" She says prolonging to 'o' while nudging him gently in his side. 

He chuckles nervously before saying; "Well, I can't really be for sure flash sees it, I can't exactly shove it in his face. So if it is okay with you, I would post it on my Instagram in the hope he sees it. ... Even if he doesn't follow even follow me." He says, but I think he didn't think about this beforehand.

She stays quiet for a few seconds before shrugging her shoulders as he speaks again; "Does this 'flash' follow me?" 

"I think the whole school does." He says smiling. 

"If you want, only if you want, I can post it on my Instagram story? So you're sure he sees it?" Y/n says looking at him kindly, without adding any pressure.

He stares in disbelief but slowly nods his head. 

Peter already has had more of a conversation with her in five minutes, than I have had in 10 years.-

"Alright! If you could just send me the picture, I can post it tonight. Oh and what is your username?" 
"Peter Parker, one word," He says while passing his phone to Y/n so she can send herself the picture.

It is nearing noon, some have already left to do things with their families or friends, and others just stay in the living.  

I approach Y/n and sit next to her. She swallows thickly but doesn't move.

"Thank you for coming, it means a lot," I say to break the silence. 

She nods but doesn't say anything. 

"I'm proud of who you have become. I'm sorry I wasn't there to see your progress." I admit.

{So for any who didn't know yet --> Tony feels very bad for leaving Y/n back then, that's why he is reacting like that instead of making jokes ext.}

"Who was the kid?" She says, ignoring what I previously said.

"Peter? He eumh" I don't know if I can trust her enough with his identity as Spiderman.

"Did you adopt him or something?" She says staring at me blankly.

"What? No! He is the Spiderboy. But his aunt is busy so he stays with us a lot." I tell her. 

"Okay," She says nodding and relaxing her shoulders. 

"You can't tell anyone that he is Spiderman thought," I say to her.
"I got that" 

"So what have you been up to lately?" I ask her in genuine interest. 

"Nothing much." She replies.

She clears her throat before asking "Where is the bathroom?". 

"You leave the room, then to your right, first door," I tell her. 

She stands up and leaves the room. 

I get a confused look from Wanda and mouth her 'bathroom'. 

₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - WANDA'S POV

I get up and go to the bathroom to find Y/n. 

I open the door slowly.
 I see her, her elbows resting on the sink, her head resting in her hands. 

"Everything okay darling?" I ask her, resting my hand on her back. 

She raises her head, readjusting her posture when she sees me. 

"Sorry, it just was ... a lot at once," She says looking at the floor. 

"That's okay, do you want to sit for a minute?". She nods so we both sit on the bathroom floor. 

"I know that this has maybe made you uncomfortable to be here today. But it meant a lot. Tony hasn't stopped talking about you. But he has been sad lately, seeing that you didn't want any contact, after he finally took the courage to contact you. So you, being here tonight, is deeply cherished. And please, come by again, you seem like a very nice person to have as a friend."

"M'kay," She says resting her head on my shoulder.

We stay silent, I rub circles with my hand on her hand.

"I am going to go home. I'm tired and I have things planned tomorrow." She says after some time, breaking the comfortable silence we had. 

"Alright, are you gonna say goodbye to everyone?" I ask walking out of the bathroom with her. 

"Sure," She says but doubt resides in her voice.

She says her goodbyes, before leaving too her apartment. 

I enter the living room again and am met with Sam saying "How the fuck did you get her in here?"  to Natasha. 

"I have my tricks," She says chuckling. 

"You didn't fuck her, right?" Tony says in concern.

"Would you mind if I did?" Natasha says smirking, but a few seconds later we all burst out laughing at Tony's shock.

"No I didn't" She says when she catches her breath again, to which Tony rolls his eyes.

{I kind of want to promise more Nat content in the next chapter, but it will depend. I know that there is a lot of family drama now. But I have to have everything set correctly so the story goes smoothly, without trouble to fit something in the timeline for me.}

₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - Y/N'S POV

I enter my apartment and sigh. 

After I get comfortable, I post the selfie with Peter on my story. 
He seemed so excited when I proposed to do it, it was adorable.

I look around to find it awfully quiet. I just need some company. 

I need a dog

One that will be with me forever. That I will not have to say goodbye to, only in a few years. One that I will not abandon and that I will love until he dies of oldness.  {🤨Forever? Or until he dies? - om my god, I love being the writer. I can choose fluff or angst whenever I want it. And I feel like we were a bit too happy until now. mwahahah = evil laugh}

 (imagine we're Zendaya)

₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ -

╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

A/n: Sorry I haven't been that active, but positive news: I have been looking forward all day to writing a new chapter = my motivation is backk :D
Negative: It are my grandfather's last few days, as he gets weaker and weaker. So I probably won't be as active for a while when he passes.  But in the meantime, this is a perfect way to find distraction. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.6K 29
Y/N is Tony Starks empolyee and friend. While getting closer Y/N is taken by hydra and experimented on. The avengers spend months trying to find thei...
5.8K 231 30
When called to be a part of the Avengers Initiative, Bruce Banner was wary of everyone. Natasha Romanoff was sent to bring him in, but he couldn't wa...
12.6K 473 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
9.7K 374 59
After the death of a loved one, Natasha has fallen off the earth. No one has heard from or seen her in weeks. A few concerned friends band together...