A Celebrity Crush (Hawks x Re...

By stalker_101_

Y/n Todoroki, an 18-year old on her way to pursue her dream of being a singer. Keigo Takami, a 22-year old pr... More

Chapter 1: A Celebrity Crush
Chapter 2: Texting
Chapter 4: Girlfriend
Chapter 5: JP Hero Billboard Charts(+Nomu attack)
Chapter 6: Caught In The Act

Chapter 3: Date.

85 3 0
By stalker_101_

Y/n's POV:

I was frantically walking around the room, throwing different pieces of clothing around. "I don't get why you're so worked up. It's just a date?" Natsu says, laying on my bed, throwing and catching a ball.

"Just a date? I- Well it's a big deal okay!?" I yell at him, picking up a dress and staring at it. "Well maybe if you told me who the mystery guy is, I'd understand why it's such a big deal." He retorts, pouting and sitting up. "Ha in your dreams. I'm not telling you who it is until it's official." I reply, smirking.

He gets up, walking over to a pile of clothes on the floor. "Hey, what about this one?" He asks, picking up a blue floor length, off shoulder dress. "Oh yea, I forgot I had that." I say, getting it from his hands. I stare at it for some time, finally coming to a decision. "Yea this will do, thanks Nat." I say, giving him a small hug.

"Now shoo, let me change." I say, slightly pushing him out of my room and closing the door. I change into it and look at myself in the mirror. I look pretty good, I guess. I look at the time and figured I should head out. Gosh, I still can't believe I'm going on a date with THE hawks.

I pick up my phone and place it in my purse. I walk to the door and see the old man coming in. He takes a quick glance at me before asking "Where are you going dressed so fancy?" I sigh, knowing I have to tell him. "I have a date.." I mumble. "With?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. I remain quiet and yell out. "Natsu! Yumi! Sho! I'm leaving!" I put on some matching blue heels. "Oh Yumi, I'm borrowing these shoes." I tell her as the three of them walk to the door. "Alright! Have fun on your date!" Yumi exclaims, excitedly. "Not too much fun, of course." Natsu gives me a stern look. I roll my eyes at him and laugh at Shoto's confused expression.

"See you!" I say, walking out. I decided to walk to the cafe as it wasn't that far. A few minutes later, I arrive at the cafe. I was going to go inside until I spotted a familiar blonde in the sky. He seems to have spotted me as well, smiling as he landed next to me. He immediately bowed, grabbing my hand and placing a gentle kiss on it. "Well hello there, m'lady, don't you just look gorgeous." He comments. I laugh slightly, a bit flustered at his comment. "You look pretty good yourself." I reply. He was wearing a suit and tie. The shirt was a bit tight on him, showing off his body. I blush slightly at the sight, covering my face with my purse. "You ready to go?" He asks, with his usual smile.

"Yea, of course." I smile back. "Okayy then, hold on tight." He smirks. "Wait what do you-" He cuts me off by picking me up and flying into the air. I, obviously caught off guard, wrap my hands around his neck in an attempt not to fall to my death. "Fuck!" I yell out, surprised. "Not now honey, we're in the sky." He replies, jokingly. I hit his arm, glaring at him. He simply chuckles as he definitely got the reaction he wanted. "You look cute when you're mad." He says. "If you drop me, I'm suing you." I say, ignoring his statement. A few minutes later, we arrive at a restaurant. He lands, putting me down. I fix my dress and hair, making sure it doesn't look too crazy.

"Had fun? I know I did." He asks, smirking. "Please do shut up." I roll my eyes at him, jokingly. He laughs before grabbing my hand and leading me into the building. He walks over to the counter and talks to the receptionist. A minute later, a waiter comes over, taking us to a private room. I raise my eyebrow at hawks, as if to ask him why it's a private room. "What? It would be too noisy outside." He shrugs. I get into one of the booths and he sits opposite of me. The waiter hands us both a menu, stating "Please call me when you're ready to order." and walking out. 

"This place has the best chicken." Hawks says, looking over the menu. "You like chicken?" I ask. He looks up from the menu and nods cheerfully. "It's my favorite." He says. "Isn't that technically cannibalism?" I ask, tilting my head. He rolls his eyes before chuckling. "I'm a hawk. Hawks eat other birds sometimes." He explains nonchalantly. "Sounds like you have to explain that a lot." I giggle. "You have no idea." He says, sighing dramatically. 

After ordering our food, we talk a bit more. "So, you said you wanna be a singer? Have you made any songs yet?" He asks. "Well, kinda.. but they all are just lyrics, I still need to make the background music and stuff." I reply. "Can I hear you sing?" He asks, leaning a bit forward. "Um well- I'd feel more comfortable singing if I had my guitar so.." I reply, awkwardly. "That's ok, I can wait." He smiles. "Say, what's your quirk?" He asks. "Oh um.. I don't have one.." I reply, sadly. "You don't? Wow, that makes you more unique than you already are." He smiles. 

Time Skip

After eating, Hawks payed the bill, even though I told him I could pay my half. After he was done paying, the waiter slipped over a note to me. I looked at him confused before picking up the note and reading it. 'You're pretty cute, mind if I get your number?' I read in my mind. "Oh- uhm-" I say, quiet flustered. Hawks raised an eyebrow, looking suspiciously at the note. He quickly snatches it from my hand, reading it. He looks over at the waiter, a clearly fake smile on his face. "She's not interested." He says, sliding the note back to the waiter. 

He grabs my hand, leading me out of the restaurant. It was pretty dark out and surprisingly, there weren't much people on the streets. "Mind if I walk you home?" Hawks asks, still holding my hand. "Ah no.. I'll be fine." I smile, turning to face him. "No.. it's too dark, it's dangerous for you to walk alone." He says, a worried look on his face. "No, it's uh- complicated." I reply. He goes to say something but pauses. "How about you stay at mine then? Sorry but I can't let you walk alone when it's this dark." He says, with a sweet smile on his face.

I think about it for a moment. I don't think he's gonna let me walk alone anyways. "Uhm, alright then. Lemme just text my brother." I say, taking out my phone and opening Natsu's contact.

Natsu 🤪

N/n 🤪🙄

I'm spending the night with my date.

I'll be home in the morning.😅
seen

Fuck, he already saw it. I quickly turn off my phone and put it on silent. I place it back in my purse, smiling at hawks. I know Natsu won't be happy about it. Especially since he doesn't even know who it is. "Ready to go?" He asks. I simply nod. And once again, he catches me off guard, scooping me up and flying into the sky. I, once again, wrap my hands around his neck. "You really need to warn me before you do that.." I mumble. "Hey, I did ask if you were ready." He retorts, laughing. I roll my eyes before laughing with him. 

A few minutes later, we land on a balcony. He opens the balcony door and holds it, waiting for me to go inside. I walk inside and he follows, closing the door behind him. I take a look around and it was huge. "Woah, you live here?" I ask, looking around in awe. "I sure do." He chuckles, seeing my reaction. "Do you live with someone?" I ask, turning to him. He shakes his head, looking confused as to why I asked. "Don't you get lonely here?" I ask. "Sometimes, yea. But I won't be lonely tonight." He winks at me. I blush, turning my gaze to the floor.

"I'll get you some clothes to change into. Make yourself at home." He smiles, walking away to get some clothes for me. I walk over to the couch and sit down, taking out my phone. And just like I expected, I had a lot of messages from Natsu. I sighed, pressing the call button instead of reading all that. The phone barely rings once before he picks up.

 "You better come home right now." He says into the phone. "You really want me to walk alone this late?" I ask. "Oh shit, you're right. I'll come get yo-" He starts. "I'll come home in the morning." I cut him off. I hear a sigh through the phone. "Fine, but if anything happens, I need you to call me right away." He says. "You know I will." I laugh at his protectiveness. "Ok well, see you tomorrow, love you sis." He says. "Love you too." I say, hanging up.

Just then, hawks walks into the room. "Who was that?" He questions. "Ah, just my brother. He's a bit over-protective." I giggle. "Hmm, understandable. If I had a sister as beautiful as you, I'd be pretty over-protective too." He says, a big smile on his face. I blush slightly at the compliment. "So do you have any siblings?" I ask him. "Nope. It's just me." He replies, sitting down next to me. "Wow, I have 4." I laugh. "4? That's a lot." He replies, smiling. "Oh yea, here." He hands me a T-shirt along with some sweatpants. "The sweatpants are way too small for me, they should fit you." He says, getting up and gesturing for me to follow him.

I get up and follow him through the halls, he leads me to a room and opens the door. "You can change in here." He smiles. "Thanks." I reply, smiling up at him and walking in. I close the door and lock it, changing into the clothes he gave me. The sweatpants did in fact fit me. The t-shirt however, was way too big. I fold my dress and get a hair band from my purse. I tie my hair into a messy bun and walk out of the room. I walk into the living room and see hawks seated on the couch, with the tv remote in hand. I walk up and sit next to him on the couch. He looks over at me with a bright smile. "You wanna watch a movie?" He asks, excitedly. "Sure, why not?" I reply. He excitedly puts on a movie. 

Time Skip

I wake up and feel a pair of arms wrapped around me. I open my eyes and look up to see hawks, sleeping peacefully. I smile slightly at the sight. My arm was wrapped around his torso while both his arms were wrapped around me. I raise my hand up to his face, tracing his features with my thumb. "What I'd give to wake up like this every day." He suddenly says, in a deep voice. My face turns red, having been caught in the act. "Y-you were awake?" I ask, burying my face in his chest, embarrassed. "Nope, but I am now." He chuckles, patting my head. 

I sit up on the bed and grab my phone. "I should head home now." I say, getting up and stretching with my phone in hand. "You sure? At least stay for breakfast." He says, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "I wish I could but my brother would kill me." I reply. "And you're sure you don't want me to come with?" He asks, looking up at me. "I'll be fine, it's not dark anymore." I giggle. "Yea, no excuse to have you stay longer." He pouts, standing up. "Aw don't worry, you'll see me again." I say, walking over and ruffling his hair. "Hmm.. Oh and, keep the clothes." He smiles. I grab my dress and purse and he walks me to the door.

He opens the door as I put on my shoes. "Thanks again for letting me stay here." I peck his cheek. He seemed a bit taken aback, but smiled. "No, thank you for staying here." He replied, also pecking my cheek. I blush slightly and wave. He waves back with a smile. Man, he's great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731 25 17
Fem! Reader. A girl lying low to forget her past, that is, until everything changes following a fateful day; a day that places two interesting men i...
92.6K 2.5K 37
Being trapped in a toxic relationship for years can be draining. Especially when your significant other rips everything you love away from you. After...
192K 6K 35
bnha x reader (the mature warning isn't smut, is just violence) y/n Takami is.... a "normal" girl, that doesn't have wings, or any kind of power, or...