The Cat On The Beach

By AhteshamAwsaf

A cat on the beach. More

The Cat On the Beach

0 0 0
By AhteshamAwsaf

A cat was spotted on the coastline. Her rescuers dried her fluffy body with a hair blower as she induced a sensation of elation within them. On the heaving beach, the cat played with her newfound family. The surcease of their transient play was initiated by a tall, brawny policeman. He claimed they were causing pandemonium and that it must stop this instance. The cat, however, was adrift in a trance as she looked upon the coming waves, undulating up and down. A peal of cries brought her back. It was the sound of the policeman having a perilous medical predicament. The policeman despaired in his pain as the ocean whispered to him a maddening seductive lullaby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 5.2K 15
In the elite ranks of DRDO, Ardik Rajwasnhi, a young prodigy, is fueled by ambition to secure a coveted position among the legendary Team Phoenix. Ho...
6.4K 379 6
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙯 , 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮" She cried but her 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 didn't show any mercy and beat her from 𝙄𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙙...
180K 4.1K 13
❝ fate. a word meaning destiny. fate. a word meaning doom. ❞ [ a f4 thailand fanfic ] [ thyme paramaa x fem!oc ] [ currently being rewritten ] © 𝐬𝐭...
5.7K 84 8
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...