Their Empress ( OT7×Reader)

By PhoenixxVani

Kim Haeun , A normal girl working hard but still not being enough , she always thought it was a curse to be a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 36

373 32 6
By PhoenixxVani

After the victory against the Zaveri Kingdom and Chaewon's exile , Haeun gained more supporters which brought guest for her with lots and lots of gifts .
Haeun sat on seat beside Seokjin as she looked at the two officials who came to visit her , but....they were not alone .
She glanced at the two boys standing beside their mothers .

" Third princess this is my son , he's 16 "
One of the two woman said with a grin  as she noticed Haeun glancing at her son
" I'm not bragging but in this whole capital theirs no man more handsome than my son "

The other woman chuckled as she looked at the first woman " Aren't you exaggerating? My son is also 16 and he's not only handsome but also talented , he can play intruments and is quite skilled in cooking and dancing "

The  first woman gritted her teeth and smirk " Every man can do those things , is that really something special? Well my son is good in literature and.." she was cut off by Haeun

" Stop ! " Haeun said as she side glanced at Seokjin who sat beside her with his head down " Seokjin.." he turned his head and looked at her " Take those boys out , kids shouldn't stay in the room when elders are talking..." and turned to the two women infront of her" Right? "
The two woman frowned , kids? Their son's were of marriageable age but could only nod their heads with a smile .

Seokjin glanced at the two women and stood but before he could take a step forward he was stopped by Haeun , he looked down at her and she gestured him to lean closer " My Prince consort should keep his head high , don't forget it" Seokjin smiled and nodded as he walked out of the hall with the two boys.

As soon as he left the smile on her face turned cold as she looked back at the two women " Your son's are amazing but you shouldn't forget about my husband's" the two women glanced at each other " My prince consort is an amazing cook , My second consort is a fabulous dancer and My third consort is talented in literature and how can you forget I also have Musician Taehyung , they all are talent with great looks " the two woman frowned internally , why did she mention a musician along with her consorts? Wasn't he just a plaything? But they don't dare to question it .

" I hope you're kids will growup into an amazing man , just like my husband's and I'm sure they would get married into nice families " Aren't their sons grownup? In Haeun's eyes they're not .
The two woman changed the topic understanding Haeun's words , they chatted for a bit when both the women glaned at each other with a look and looked at Haeun .

" Third princess , even though this is your personal matter , please forgive us but we wanted to say something " Haeun looked at two and put her elbow on the armrest and her finger under chin .
" We all know that Lee family won't last for long and you have a great future ahead.." Seokjin who had come back stopped outside as he these words .

" Who has the position of prince consort is quite important , you should think about it . It would benefit you one way or another if you make third consort Namjoon your prince consort , I'm sure you alsl know what Her mejesty wants"
Haeun closed her eyes and chuckled
" I understand of what you mean " the two women sighed with a smile while Seokjin froze , she laughed? He walked away from .

' Indeed , the Lee family isn't the same as before , I don't even know how mother is knowadays . Anyways it's good , maybe if she out of this power struggle she could live a little peacefylly '

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard Jimin yelling and looked up to find him arguing with Namjoon .
" Great !! You still have the guts to come back? Go back ! You can't stay here !!"
Namjoon clenched his jaw with anger and frustration , Haeun has been  avoiding him and not letting him enter the palace and now Jimin was blocking his way , not letting him go to Haeun .
" This is my wife's palace , why can't I stay here? Who are you to tell me that?"
Namjoon said as he thought about how wrong he was to think these men were not as bad as he thought earlier .

Jimin glared back at him , Namjoon frowned seeing the dissapointment on his face " You remember now that you have a wife? That this is you home? Weren't you the one who left running back to your mother the moment we got the news of..." Jimin trailed off as pursed his lips and looked away , even that thought cuts through his heary , he couldn't complete the sentence .

Namjoon gritted his teeth not knowing what to explain , he can't publicly announce that his mother was to one who locked him up as it can go pretty bad for her but he also doesn't to be blamed for something he never did .
" Stop it ! " They both turned to Seokjin who had his eyes on Jimin " Let him go Jimin " he frowned at Seokjin and moved away from Namjoon " You can't meet her right now , she's with guests , go get some rest " Seokjin said . Before Namjoon could say something he was cut off " Now you will tell my son what he should do ? " The three turned and saw Duke Kim who gave stern look to Namjoon and glared at Seokjin .

" Your family is done ! Now watch how my son takes your position and show where you belong " Duke Kim turned to Namjoon " Come with me ! This time I will have a good chat with third princess about you " Namjoon glanced at Seokjin and went behind his mother .

" You saw that hyung? That piece of shit! I can't believe I thought he actually liked Haeun , but he's just after the position of prince consort ! As if , if anyone that will replace you , it will be me only " Jimin said glaring at the two as they left and left , Seokjin stood their deep in thought

' I knew a day like thiswould come , she needs the support of the Kim clan to take the throne and it can only happen if Namjoon is her prince consort . Everyone would approve of him unlike me , with my identity as the Lee family's son , I'm a hindrance in her path . But I know the Haeun now , she would never give up on me for benefits....although I never really had any expectations..'

He thought as he went back in time to the day they had gotten married .

Flashback

Seokjin stood outside his mother's chamber and a servant came to him
" Young master , Advisor Lee won't meet you as she's busy , it's time for the ceremony , please come " Seokjin glanced back at the door once before following out into the carriage and left his home .
Their were no guests , no musicians , no friends . When he reached the north palace it wasn't even decorated , he entered the ceremony hall and saw Haeun glaring back at him , there was no one except them and the priest .

" Young master Lee , please stand infront of third princess for the vows " the priest said , he walked towards her but she looked away , she didn't even held his hand . He stood beside her looking down when he heard her hateful tone and the words pierced his heart .

" You were my sister's man , how disgusting! " The priest immediately scolded her " Third princess you can't speak like that , he's your husband "

" Did I say anything wrong? Whole capital knows how he used to run after my sister ! " His eye teared up and he bit over his lip , the priest didn't say anything and just hurriedly completed the ceremony " Princess please kiss the groom ! " Seokjin looked down at the little girl who made a disgusted and angry face " Never ! Not in this life ! "
The priest frowned and she looked in his eyes and glared " I will never you ! "
And she left , left him alone on aisle .

Flashback over

' Who would have thought you woud ever have a change of heart ? I never thought I would also get to feel your love one day .
But I guess it's time for it to come to an end , otherwise I will only cause trouble for you '

He thought as he put down the letter and left the palace , hiding from everyone .

---------------------------------------------------

" Don't come inside " Duke Kim said stopping Namjoon from coming inside
" I will deal with it , go wait for me "
Namjoon frowned and walked away , he haven't even gotten a glance of her , he was dying to get a look . Duke Kim entered the room and Haeun looked at her " Third princess , congratulations on the victory , I brought some presents "

Haeun ignored her as she sipped on her wine , Duke Kim sighed " Third princess , Namjoon is still childish , he shouldn't have returned back to me but please forgive him for his mistake "

Haeun chuckled " Isn't he older than me? If he's still so childish...you shouldn't have gotten him married Duke Kim , why didn't you send him back? He left the palace when I wasn't here ! What about my reputation? I'm not his mother that now I have to even teach that to your son right? " Duke Kim looked down and nodded

" I apologize for it Third princess , it's a personal matter between you two , I won't interfere . But today I came to take about a important topic , I'm sure you already what it's about " Duke Kim said looking at Haeun who put down her glass and nodded .

" Two off your official's did come to meet me moments ago , they even proposed a marriage with their sons " Haeun said with smile as she watch Duke Kim's fist clench , she was already slaughtering the two women " Ofcourse as Namjoon's wife , I will provide him with everything but you just said it's our personal matter and you shouldn't interfere , maybe this is why your son is so childish as to run back to his mother . Now he's my husband and it's me who will take decisions for him , you're my elder , you should know this better "

' She can't be pushed anymore '

After a while Duke Kim left and Haeun threw the glass that hit on the close doors , he couldn't come to explain or apologize but instead his mother is here to get him replace Seokjin? Haeun felt like a fool to even think Namjoon could be good , he's a fool who just follows what his mother says .

Outside Namjoon rushed up to his mother as soon as he saw her .
"What  did she say ? Did she forgive me? Can I meet her now? " Duke Kim frowned as she looked at Namjoon .

" Don't go infront of her if you don't want to piss her off more , we can't force this matter , now has a stable power "
Duke Kim said deep in thoughts not noticing the heartbroken expression on his face ' She really didn't like me? That night....it meant nothing? She must hate me after I left....she misunderstood me and I can't even tell her the truth '

He was pulled out of his thoughts when Duke Kim put something on his hand
" Take this " Namjoon looked down at the packets and back at his mother confused , Duke Kim looked around and leaned closer to him as she said in a low voice " This a special power , it has no odor or taste . If you give it to someone for a month , they would start feeling fatigue and muddle headed and eventually they will pass away in their sleep..." Namjoon's hand trembled as he looked down at the packets in his hand
"..It's will impossible to find the cause of death , it will be believed it was because of stress and heart disease "

" Mother....this..." he looked back at her shocked and she looked back in his eyes with a blank face " I'm sure you understand what I mean? Find a good chance and remove that thorn from your life , if you need more let me know"
She turned around and left .

Namjoon stumbled back as he leaned against the wall and clenched his fingers around the packets , she wants him kill someone ?

--------------------------------------------------

Haeun walked towards Seokjin's chamber to meet him , he haven't came back to her , is he upset ? He must be sulking alone in the room . She entered inside and it was empty , she came out and told a servant to bring Seokjin and went back inside , as she walked towards the bed her eyes fell the paper put on the table , curious she picked it but her eyes widen as she read the content in it .

HAEUN ,

When you will get this later....I would've already left . Giving the position of Prince consort to Namjoon is the right decision at this moment , he will be accepted by everyone and even the empress wants this , If I had told this to you face-to-face you would've gotten angry and wouldn't have listened to me but you know it's true , I will only cause more trouble for you . I don't care about the position and I'm not leaving for forever , I will come back one day when you sit on that throne , at that time if you still want me then I'm happy to stay by your side even as your servant . Maybe at that time my presence in your life won't cause much trouble for you...

I will love you forever and will be thankful for all the love you have given me..

Your Jin .

Haeun clenched the letter and closed her eyes " Jin..."

---------------------------------------------------

Seokjin stopped walking as he looked around at the silent street , it has gotten so late , is he actually leaving her? How can he ? He looked back and he can't even see the Palace anymore .
" It's  late , I should look for a place to stay tonight....Haeun must be so angry right now after reading my letter , she won't hate me right ? "

He heard some footsteps behind and walked faster , Don tell him his luck is that bad that he got goons behind him.
Suddenly someone covered his mouth as he fight back but they already covered his face and tied his hands and pushed him inside something , as it moved it seemed to be a carriage .

" Let me go ! Let me go ! Who the heck are you tell me ! " he yelled as he kicked his feets but they were held and tied too.
" Prince consort Seokjin , Don't move , I won't hurt you " Seokjin stopped as he heard the man say .

" You know me? My wife will kill you if she found out about this ! Leave me ! "
Seokjin said as he yelled and his mouth was covered by the man as he pulled at his clothes " What are you doing? Let me  go ! I'm a man , Don't touch me "

"  I have no intention to touch you but I'm sure many woman would love too , so listen to me and let me do my work , one more word and you will like the consequences . Anyway , you wanted to leave the palace and go mess around on the streets so late at night " Seokjin cursed himself for being a foolish as he could only feel scared of what this guy was doing but he got confused when he felt the guy helping him wear some other clothes , the material was different and it smelled so good . He fell the guy setting his hair and doing his makeup

" What the hell are you doing? " Seokjin as he moved his head away " Do you want to see the consequences? Let me do my work , we don't have much time "
After doing everything the guy looked out of the carriage and Seokjin heard him say .

" Done ! The groom is ready , start "

Seokjin hands trembled as he heard the loud sound of music " Where the hell are you taking me? Are you really going to sell me? What the heck !! " As soon as the carriage stopped and the guy opened  his hand , Seokjin heard the carriage door opening and he immediately took off his blindfolds , he was alone inside , should he run? Yes ! He immediately opened the rope around his legs and came out of the carriage .

" Do you want to runaway again? " he looked up and was shocked to see Haeun and Jungkook " You..."

" Sorry Hyung , it was princess's order"
Jungkook said as he grinned at Seokjin who frowned confused at what was happening , he looked down at himself and then at Haeun who was in a wedding dress , he looked back at the whole palace that was decorated .
" What is happening? " Haeun smiled at his confused face and held his hand as she walked towards the ceremony hall
" Today is the wedding of Third princess and her beloved Prince consort Seokjin"

Seokjin looked around the room , it was empty but this time it was decorated , this time Haeun was holding his hand as they walked towards the priest who was smiling back at them " Everything was done in a hurry , so it's not much , there aren't any guest....but Jungkook did all this in hurry , he's amazing right? Jin? "
He looked in her eyes and her heart broke seeing the tears in his eyes .

"  Should I start third princess? " The priest asked and Haeun looked at Seokjin who immediately looked down , she held his chin and made him look at her and took out a ring .

" Seokjin , will you marry me? Will you give me the honor of calling you my husband ? Will give me the happiness of havinv you in my life ? " She asked and the priest looked at her surprised , he looked at Seokjin who seemed even more surprised " Aren't I already your husband ? " Haeun smiled and held his hand " You are but this time I'm officially asking you , but let me tell you , you can't say no , come on say yes "

Seokjin looked at her confused but smiled as he nodded " Yes..." Haeun smiled as she made him wear the ring and nodded at the priest who smiled and began the ceremony .

Seokjin didn't even realize when it got over , he was lost in his trance as he looked at Haeun who was looking back at him with such a tender look in her eyes as if he was most precious person to her " Please kiss the groom princess "
At those words he was reminded of that day in past and he watched as this time she smiled and pulled his closer and kissed him , tears fell from his eyes and she pulled back wipping them away .
It was a gentle peck but it made feel the pleasure he never thought he could feel , it felt as he was finally complete .

" From today , you're my husband ! You can't leave my side " Seokjin nodded as he looked down and more tears fell from his eyes " Let go back to our room " she said as she held his hand and walked towards her chamber .

Inside the chamber Seokjin finally asked the question that was eating his brain .
" Why did you do this? " Haeun smiled as she made him sit on the bed and started take of his cloths " Let me ask you a question first , did you really thought if you left , Namjoon can replace you ? "
Seokjin looked down as he felt guilty
" I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that pleasr Don't be angry with me "

She cupped his face and made him look at her " I'm not angry with you Jin , but I want you to know that your place isn't just as prince consort in my life , no one cam ever replace my Jin because it belongs to you , you're my husband , my first husband and no one can replace you , they have their own place in my heart " She leaned closer as she kissed him on forever " Trust me it's destiny that brought us together " ' Maybe this was one of reason I came to this world , so I could meet you and love you '

" After today , I can also put down the burden in my heart " He looked at her confused , which burden ? She smiled as she caressed his head " Tonight , I won't leave you alone , I will cherish you and shower you with my love , I will worship you tonight and show how much I appreciate having you in my life  " she said as she smashed her lips on his and kissed him gently , his arms wrapped around her waist pulling her closer , it was passionate yet gentle .

' It's not only for you Jin but myself too , I remember how she left you here alone , how you watched her with Taehyung ,how you cried yourself to sleep . I told myself many times that it wasn't me who did it , that now I'm keeping you happy but I still felt the guilt by marrying other guys infront of you when your own wedding was like that .
That day on my wedding with Namjoon I first time saw the wounds and realized they never healed , I just hope with my love I could heal all your wounds '

--------------------------------------------------

Taehyung came out as he heard the music , he was asleep because of the medicines Hoseok has given him . Jiho walked towards him as he saw Taehyung who looked at the palace decorations " What's happening? "

" This...actually , third princess is marrying the first consort Seokjin again tonight " Jiho said awkwardly , he always feels awkward in these types of situation , he knows what he's gonna say will make Taehyung upset . Taehyung looked at him dumbfounded " Seokjin? "
Marrying him again? He looked back at the decorated palace .

' Again and again.....you've changed , everything has changed '

Flashback

" It's your wedding night , you should go back to consort Seokjin " Taehyung said helplessly as he looked at the little girl beside him whi huffed shaking her head
" But I love you , marriage without love is void . Even though now I'm stuck with him but when I grow up I will marry you and make you my prince consort , I only want you "

Taehyung turned his head to look back and was surprised when his eyes met with Seokjin who stood at the window looking at them.

Flashback over

' There's no way I can ever forget the way he looked at me....confused , helpless , hurt . Time has passed and now tables have turned , the look in my eyes now should be the same...'

Jiho looked at the crestfallen look on Taehyung's face and felt his own heart breaking " Hyung are you upset? " as soon the words left his mouth Jiho wanted to smack himself , why he always say something stupid ?

Taehyung looked up at the sky as unshed tear filled his eyes " I envy him...no I envy them all , they are different from me " Jiho wrapped his arm around Taehyung and put his head against his arm " Don't be sad Hyung , when you will dress up as the groom on your wedding , you will look the most handsome and third princess won't be able to take her eyes off of you"

' Wedding? Will there really be a day like that in my life ? '

---------------------------------------------------

" Ahh !! Ahh !! Ahh ! " Namgil hissed as Soomin hit him but she stopped when heard Yeonjun's voice .

" Mother ! Mother ! " she pulled him off the floor and glared at him " Wipe your face , Yeonjun is coming " the little boy came running inside the room and hugged Soomin , she chuckled as she hugged him back .

" Mother , Haeun is hosting a family dinner tomorrow , I heard the servants talking about it , Can I go ? " Yeonjun said grinning , Soonin looked at him surprised " You're calling your aunt by name " Yeonjun blushed as he looked down " When I marry I can call her by name , mother why don't you ask her? I'm old enough marry right ? " Soomin controlled her urge to frown , she can't understand why Yeonjun likes Haeun so much . A thought passed by her mind and she smirked turning to look at Namgil " It's been so long , you haven't met Namjoon right? " Namgil pursed his lips at the look he saw in Soomin's eyes , he doesn't have a good feeling about this.

" Go meet Namjoon and bring Yeonjun with you too , now you're happy? " She asked looking at Yeonjun who jumped giggling happily and left the room .
Soomin looked at Namgil " Do enjoy tomorrow with your brother "

---------------------------------------------------

Haeun looked around the room at everyone  and smiled " I hope you all like the meal today , come sit " she said as she sat on the head table and Seokjin sat on her right side . Jimin and Namjoon's eyes fell on the seat beside her on the left and looked at each other as they rushed to take the seat , Jimin pushed Namjoon away from the seat and Namjoon pushed him back .

" You little bitch move aside ! I will sit here ! " Jimin said as he tried to sit on the seat but was pulled away by Namjoon who glared at him " Call me that again and I'll punch you in the face"

Haeun looked at the two shocked and frowned but before she could ask them to stop she was interupted when someone called her name , she looked in the direction and saw Yeonjun running towards her , she looked at him surprised as she came to her side and sat beside her " Haeun , I'm here to meet you , I missed you so much " and wrapped his arms around Haeun .

" See what you did ! It's your fault ! " Namjoon said as he smacked on Jimin's head who glared at him and punched on his chest and Namjoon scoffed when Jimin glared at his chest and turned back to Yeonjun , Jimin narrowed his eyes at the boy who was hugging his wife like a koala and felt a sudden itch in his hand " Who's this little shit? Why is he hugging my wife? Why is she not kicking him away ? Does he not know who I'm?  " Namjoon rolled his eyes as he himself frowned at the scene infront of them " He's Yeonjun , Soomin's son "

Jimin looked at him confused , Soomin? His eyes widen as he turned to Namjoon
" Isn't your brother married to her? Why are you taking her name so casually? "
Namjoon clenched his jaw at the reminder of the horrible woman who tortured his brother " That women deserved to be cursed , and this boy is my nephew " Jimin glanced at Yeonjun who was literally climbling on Haeun's lap " You don't seem fond of him "

" Would you be fond of your nephew knowing he plans to marry your wife?"
Jimin's eyes widen and his mouth fell open " What? This little shit ! " Jimin narrowed his eyes at Yeonjun , whose name is now on Jimin's little bitches list on the first place replacing Namjoon .
Namgil who stood at the door was dumbfounded as he looked at Haeun , he never noticed how beautiful she is .

" Why are you calling me by my name?"
Haeun asked as she tried to stop the boy climbling on her lap , god this little guy.
" I'm turning 13 next week , when will you marry me? And after marriage I can call you by name anyway " Jimin stepped forward to pull this little shit infront of him off of his wife when Jungkook stood infront of him with a grin " You should atleast keep your hands off of little kids hyung " Jimin who had his eyes on Yeonjun " This isn't a kid , he's a demon " Namjoon pulled him back and Jimin glared at him .

Haeun blinked at the little guy and glanced up at her husbands , Namjoon who seemed annoyed , Jimin who seemed pissed and Seokjin who smiled fondly at Yeonjun . She looked at Jungkook who leaned closer and pushed away Yeonjun's head who made a face at him " You called me a kids right? What about this ? Answer him now ! But let me tell you if you said yes then he will be found in a flower pot " and stood straight with a grin , Jimin looked back and forth at the two " What did you tell her ? " He asked whispering and Namjoon leaned closer to listen .

Jungkook scoffed rolling his eyes   "stupids " and walked away to sit on a chair and eat while keeping his eyes on Haeun " I don't like him , why don't you fire him  Haeun ? " Yeonjun said pouting at Haeun , Jungkook stabbed the fork into the stake as his grin widen but Haeun saw the killing intinct in them.
Jimin side glanced at Namjoon " Your Nephew is shit just like you , already planning to kick others out "

Haeun smiled at Yeonjun " But I love him , how can I let him go ? " Jungkook coughed as he heard those words , Seokjin controlled his urge to laugh as he rubbed Jungkook's back and Jimin glared at Jungkook " Do they all need to go after my wife ? I will kick his butt "
While Namjoon stood there as he watched how Haeun gave a teasing look to Jungkook ' Even he could get that look and those words from you , but not me?'

" My father is also here , can he come?"
Yeonjun said as he gave a glare to Jungkook and turned to the door pointing at his father " Your father? "
Haeun turned her head and saw Namgil , Namgil stood flustered as everyone suddenly looked at him , he watched as she titled her head looking at him and glanced down at himself before looking back .

Jimin narrowed his eyes at the man standing at the door and turned to Namjoon when he heard him " Hyung "
Namjoon grinned at his brother but before he could take a step forward Haeun told him to stop " That's your brother? " Namjoon nodded smiling at Namgil and Jimin glanced at Namjoon scoffing " Fool..." Namjoon frowned as he turned to Jimin " Why did you call me that ? " Jimin grinned " Because you are , your family is shit , no wonder your nephew is growing up to be one " And he walked away to sit beside Jungkook .

Yoongi walked passed Namgil as he entered the room , he was late as he had to deal with some stuff , he glanced at him confused as he walked towards Haeun " Yoongi.." Haeun called his name nodding towards Namgil , Yoongi understanding what she meant walked back towards Namgil " Prince consort , I apologize but you can't come inside , the dinner is arranged for the consorts by third princess , it's not appropriate "

Namgil glanced at Yoongi as he looked back at Haeun who smiled back at him with a nod and blushed not expecting it , how can she look even more beautiful?
Yoongi clenched his jaw as he saw the look on his face and stood infront of him blocking Haeun from his sight .
" Keep your eyes off of her , don't forget she's your sister-in-law , it's not appropriate and people might misunderstand it " Namgil looked down flustered as he fiddled with his fingers
" General Min...I...I...not...I came here to...." he glanced back inside as he looked at Yoongi "...meet my brother "

*************************
Hey readers ,
Do vote and comments please , atleast give your reviews , also do follow me and share the story with others . Please vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 6.4K 87
Aila moved with her boyfriend Erick next door to a group of soulmates that consisted of Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoong...
188K 8.2K 46
"If you want Kim Taehyung then you also get Jeon Jungkook. That's two dicks for free." min yoongi, a korean american just wanted a peaceful final y...
105K 5.5K 27
After one fateful encounter, you find yourself transmigrated into your favorite novel as the Empress that shares the same name as you. Most would thi...
21.8K 769 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...