Healing Her Heart

By Authorshimmer

**Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have tr... More

Copyrights 🌸
Our Main leads ...🌸
Characters ...🌸
CHAPTER -1 🌸
Chapter 2 🌸
Chapter-3 🌸
Chapter 5 🌸
Chapter 6 🌸
Chapter 7 🌸
Chapter 8🌸
Chapter 9 🌸
Chapter 10 🌸
Chapter 11 🌸
Chapter 12 🌸
Chapter 13 🌸
Attention !!🌸

Chapter 4 🌸

246 51 28
By Authorshimmer

Radhe Radhe🌸....
(Hi everybody)

======================================

I am really very grateful for your love and support , but please comment your reviews on the chapters which will help me to know that if you all are liking my writing skills or not.or if i need some improvements in this ....

======================================

Arjun's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When I was coming out with my PA from corridor, my PA informed me that Mr. Chaturvedi has asked us to rest in her cabin (principal room) before the event starts. I nodded and headed towards the cabin. Because I can't stand there in the crowd anymore . Everyone is irritating me there with their buisness proposal and trying to convince me to invest in their company. In which i am least interested because those proposal are not even worth to invest.

I entered in the cabin and Mrs Chaturvedi welcome me by her warm gestures. Me and my PA seated on our respective seats and started discussing about our meeting which is scheduled at 5 pm today. But my mind was consumed by her thoughts ,her long wavy hairs, her soft king which i felt when holded her waist to protect her from falling, her eyes deep like ocean , her minimal makeup , her outfit describing her simplicity . I was lost in her thoughts untill my stupid PA disturbed with his stupid questions . I glared at him which i think worked very well because he got scared.

Soon I heard an announcement declaring that the event is going to stop in few minutes . And we again started to disscus about the project, because that announcement was for staff and coordinators , not for the chief guest. After some minutes the door of the cabin opened revealing Mrs. Chaturvedi ,she smiled towards me to which i also gave her a small smile because you all know ( Kitne bhii bade buisnessman kyun na bann jao , pr agar mom kee friends ke saath acche se pesh nahii aae to tumhari shaamat aani pakki hai smjho ....)

(No matter how big a businessman you become, if you don't behave well with your mother's friends, then your fate is sure.)

Mrs. Chaturvedi then says to me..." Arjun son, now we should leave,because the exhibition is about to start. And I have also appointed one of my capable staff for you who will assist you in this entire exhibition.And she will also take care that you don't face any problems..."

I replied to her showing no emotions on my face " I hope she will do her job with sincerity,if not then you know what i can do to make her regret for her mistakes "

To this she nodded awkwardly and we all left for the auditorium . Before entering inside, I glanced around in the hope that I might see her somewhere.but to my dismay she was nowhere to be found . I don't know who she was and why my heart wants to see her again ,I don't know why my heart is desperate to see a glimpse of her.I think i am just worried for her because of her behaviour and tear filled eyes .I consoled myself and moved on.

When i reached at the main area i saw there are all known personality are already present having conversation between them .Some peoples again tried to grab my attention but this time my PA intervened and told them that this is not the place to discuss buisness .

" Like we were doing mujra (A form of exotic dance in India,) sometime ago in the cabin " i muttered this to myself and started searching for a glimpse of her.

Suddenly i saw a silhouette of a girl looking like her , I wasn't able to see her face clearly because a man was standing there blocking my view . I was trying my best to have a glimpse of her standing at my place , I don't know why but who cares . Shrugging the thought i again looked there but this time my luck was with me . I was right it was the same girl but the problem is she was talking with some girl facing her back . Now you will ask me that when I did not see her face then how did I know that it was her...

It's common sense, by her clothes. And there are more reasons that that she can be easily identified in the crowd... she is so different from others because of her simplicity, her elegance,the positive vibes which can be felt by anyone around her and her beauty which is too much to handle.

I can see her turning around and when she turned fully "Oh my god" ,i can feel my heartbeat getting faster just by looking at her . She was going somewhere but here me, i just want to hold her and tell her that " don't go anywhere , please stay in front of me ". All this things were going in my mind but again to my dismay my PA choose to take me back from my La La La land and asked me ...

" Sir, what happened , is there anything you want ? I was calling you from last 2 minutes but look like you've lost in your deep thoughts .

I subconsciously muttered in my mind " yes her " After realising what i said to myself i got surprised and shook my head to make her thought left my mind . And i replied to my PA with serious expression "No , I don't need anything "

What the hell happened with me , why i am behaving like a desperate brat . I have never like felt this in my life for someone else.

I tried my best to not look at her direction , but today my mind and heart both have decided to not listen to me , And this time when i looked in her direction ,my jaw clenched and i made fist making my knuckles white by seeing a scene rolling in front of me .A boy intentionally bumped into her and checking her out . He sad something to her which o can't hear because of the distance but i can surely say by looking at her scared face that he had commented bad to her .

Now I can't control myself seeing her scared . I just want to beat the shit out of him . He will surely see my wrath to hurt my girl ... Wait did i said my girl , but why , i don't even know her , not even her name , then where the hell did this came from . Shrugging these thoughts i replied in my mind " No Arjun you can think about this later , but right now you have to think about her."

Before i can go to her i saw the same girl whom she was talking sometime ago ,said something to that boy which made him left all the colours from his face and the boy ran from there like a scared cat. Which made both of them laugh " Oh goddd her smile , i can go to any extent to see this smile on her face" I wonder what that girl had said to him.I am observing her every moves when she was talking to her maybe she is her friend that's why they are talking very freely .

Mrs chaturvedi called me to which again my trance got broke, and she said to me about the things we will be doing here , like on what basis we will decide the winning participant, how we will encourage them , what will be the marking scheme and so on.

As we were discussing these thing Mrs chaturvedi eyes went on somewhere behind me and a smile spread on her face and she said looking behind me "where have you been Miss mishra ............ But before i can hear her further my PA asked my attention and told me that we have to leave the place before 4 PM because of traffic purpose. I nodded at him and heard Mrs chaturvedi introducing me with someone , and when i turned i got shocked and looks like she is also shocked to see me informt of her but aslo sacred.Oh God She is fucking standing in front of me   before i can proceed the thing mrs chaturvedi bombarded me with the new information saying ....

" Arjun meet her she is our school's best teacher Miss Keshavi Mishra. And she will assist you today for the exhibition . I hope you are comfortable with this ?" I Repeated her name in my mind continuously . And to her questions i replied with a hint of teasing

Yeah i am fine with this ,As long as it doesn't become a harm for me." To this Mrs Chaturvedi
Chuckles and left from saying that she has to meet some other persons and reminding her that she has to take care of me properly.

I can see she is muttering something to herself, and to take advantage of this situation , i tried to tease her more by Saying....

"So you are the one who is going to assist me , i hope you will not push me like last time"  I think she sensed the hint of teasing on my voice and replies coldly like showing me her professionalism

"Yes sir , i am going to assist you for today . An..And  I...I am Soo..sorry for my behaviour towards you in the morning ... Sorry sir please forgive me....." She said the first part confidently but i second part she stuttered asked about  my forgiveness which i didn't . If it had been someone else, I would have settle down him up by now.

But guys did i tell you that how melodious her voice . Her voice soothing my nerves like settling the beast inside me ......

When she looked at me for answers , our eyes got locked and the saw red and swollen  eyes which were not visible till not . I felt a pang in my heart realising that how much she cried at that time . I can't see her like this ,I can feel the burning  rage inside me to make that person suffer who is the reason behind her tears even if that person is me.

And  now one thing is clear to me that she is precious to  me ... So much precious......

=====================================

What will happen now...?

How Arjun will know about his feelings....?

======================================

I hope you liked this chapter and the POV of Arjun .let me know if you guys need more POV of him or not.

please share it with your friends and help me by commenting ,if there is any error or need my attention to correct them . And vote on this chapter as much as you can .

I know I'm a small writer but i am giving you a small target hoping that you'll complete this ....

As soon as this chapter hits 30votes and 100 views , i will upload next chapter ...

Thank you for your love and support , I'm really grateful for that ...

1821 words

======================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 5.6K 21
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
220K 11.6K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
52.7K 2.3K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
33.5K 1.4K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...