WangXian Season 2 :- Changing...

Par FanfictionWorld143

After facing all the humiliations of the actions which she didn't do at all Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian decided... Plus

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04 ~ 💓First Meeting💓
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07 🔞
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔞
Chapter 17 🔞
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 🔞

Chapter 14

281 10 3
Par FanfictionWorld143

* ... * -- This asterisk sign is used when someone talks in between or something happens in between the conversation.

' ... ' -- Single quotes used when the lines are said in the speaker's mind or can say the lines are his or her thoughts.

" ... " -- Double quotes are used when the lines are said aloud.

Now let's dive into the story once more....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ In Cloud Recesses ]
When Wen Minjue, Sizhui, MinJi and others went to the Supreme Realm to meet The Supreme Master, here in cloud recesses Nie Huaisang and Luo Qingyang were roaming here and there wondering about why Wen Minjue and Yuji had to go all of a sudden.

" Mian Mian.. I am getting worried about them now like it's been 2 hours they went and still there are not back. Do you have any idea when will they come back ? " Asked Nie Huaisang.

" I am worried about them too but Huaisang how can I know when will they come back. Let's not worry about it and just do what Jade Gēgē said to means we should just not let anyone except Lan Xichen know that Wen Minjue and few students are not in Cloud Recesses. Or else it will be a great trouble for them when they will return. " Said Luo Qingyang.

" Ya Ya you are right.. *Lan Xichen comes with Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian and Wei ChinSu towards them means the student's quarter and ofcourse they heard these two talking* we can't take the risk. " Said Nie Huaisang.

" Where did Wen Minjue go and who are the students who went with him ? " asked Lan Xichen.

Nie Huaisang and Luo Qingyang jumped and turned around to see Lan Xichen standing with hands folded up near his chest. Ofcourse while answering Nie Huaisang stuttered but that was the time when Wen Minjue and the other showed up from Huaisang's back.

" Ya.. we are back. Actually Supreme Master summoned us so we had to go to the Supreme Realm to give him reports related to Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen. The supreme Master also asked.. about mother Wuxian.. like is Wuxian still that much cute and bla bla " said Jin Ling/Rulan

" JIN LING " said everyone in chorus who went to supreme realm.

" What happened..? *He noticed that his Huaisang uncle and Qingyang aunt are standing beside Lan Xichen* OH.. MY.. LOVING.. GOD.. I am really sorry guys I didn't mean to I mean I didn't see Huaisang uncle and Qingyang aunt " said Jin Ling.

" Don't worry you all.. And Jin Ling your mother Yanli told us everything because we blackmailed her on your father's name but please don't call us Uncle and Aunt at this timeline. " Said both Huaisang and Mian Mian.

~ Flashback ~

Just one minute passed when Jade Emperor and others went for the supreme realm. In Cloud Recesses, Disciple's quarter.. Jiang Yanli was searching Jin Ling whose birth name is Jin Rulan. While searching she came across Nie Huaisang and Luo Qingyang who were talking about the same topic 'when will master Minjue come back?'

" Young Master Nie.. Mian Mian do you where Rulan is ? " Asked Jiang Yanli.

" We don't know Lady Jiang " said Nie Huaisang

" Uh.. why are you searching for him ? " asked Luo Qingyang.

" Actually.. 'no I can't tell anything now to these two because it can make things more difficult for them, I should not tell them anything' Nothing.. bye " said Jiang Yanli and was about to leave when Qingyang blocked her way.

" You are hiding something Yanli.. what is it ? " Asked Luo Qingyang.

" What.. who said I am hiding something.. no I am not hiding anything.. " said Jiang Yanli.

" Then why is your forehead sweating so much ? " Asked Luo Qingyang again.

Jiang Yanli realised that she was actually sweating so she just closed her eyes and let out a big sigh.

" Yanli.. Zixuan talks a lot about you and notices each and every thing about you. So he also noticed this thing that whenever you try to hide anything which is actually important, you sweat a lot. Also I am your friend Yanli so I know when you lie and when you answer honestly. " Said Luo Qingyang.

" Really I can't hide anything from you guys.. I am not good at it. But still I cannot say anything to you two. " Said Jiang Yanli.

" Well then I will tell Jin Zixuan that you secretly look inside his room at night time when he goes to sleep just because you found him cute while sleeping. " Said Nie Huaisang (He actually hit the bullseye)

Jiang Yanli - 😲 "Nie Huaisang.. you are my friend or enemy hm..? Why.. just why do you.. anyways is there any alternative? Like I really have to tell you ?" Asked in a Baby voice.

" Ok then I am going to tell Zixuan peacock that.. "

"Ok ok I will tell you but please stay quiet infront of Jin Gongzi" said Jiang Yanli interrupting Nie Huaisang.

Then she said everything what Sizhui and others told her.. EVERYTHING MEANS EVERYTHING.

~ Flashback Ends ~

"oh.. so that's the case.." sighed out Lan Sizhui and Xichen.

As of now everyone have gathered in Jingshi, Lan Zhan, Wei Ying, Huan, ChinSu... Everyone those who know about all this time travel thing till now.

" Sorry A-Yuan and Lan Gongzi but they were torturing me with my little secret. " Said Jiang Yanli.

"Actually it is good because if everyone is aware of the future then it will be more easy for us to execute our plans later." Said Xichen.

"You are right uncle Xichen but I really don't want Sect Leader Jiang I mean Jiang Cheng to know anything about these because I can imagine his reaction now only. So let's not inform Jiang Cheng, Jin Zixuan, Jin Zixun and Su She as of now." Said Sizhui.

"Anyways let's not discuss about that right now because right now it is the time to discuss when and who are getting married." Said Xichen.

"Jin Zixuan and my marriage is fixed like as soon as the classes here gets over we both will get married." Said Jiang Yanli.

"Great but before the marriage we need to change the sect leader of Jin clan because current Sect Leader is.. you know I do not want to say it aloud and if Meng Yao means Jin Guangyao turns out to be exactly the same as the future what we saw then it will be difficult." Said Lan Wangji.

"About that I will talk to Madam Jin. Yanli-jie you will not tell about this to Zixuan or else Zixun will get another chance to bully you." Said Wei Wuxian.

"Thanks for the reminder Wuxian jiejie.. I not only just me but Qingyang, Jade Emperor and Yuji also saw it that Zixun and Su She actually don't have any problem with you, your sister ChinSu and Yanli." Said Nie Huaisang.

"Eh..? How can that Su She I mean what are you saying? Because whenever I have met him, we both ended up fighting. So that can not be true that Su She doesn't have any problem with us. I can't believe it." Said Wei Wuxian.

"No it is actually true jiejie.. I and Su She in person don't have any problem with eachother neither he has any problem with you. He just pretends that he hates me and you, infront of Lan Qiren." Explained Wei ChinSu.

"Means the main problem is Minor family leader Lan Qiren." Sighed out Nie Huaisang.

"Mn.. true because whenever Su She came and met me alone he was very nice to me, he used to talk to me politely. Well what were you saying about Jin Zixun?" Asked Wei ChinSu.

"Oh.. about him.. he always messed with Yanli because he thought that what if Yanli also turned out like Madam Jiang Yu Ziyuan. I mean from somewhere I guess he heard about how Madam Yu treats Wuxian jiejie so he started doubting Yanli that Yanli can also be like her mother." Said Nie Huaisang.

A/N- The kids were actually laying on their parents lap. Lan Sizhui and Wei MinJi were having their head laying on Wuxian's and Wangji's lap, Wei MinSu and Lan Jingyi were occupying Xichen's and ChinSu's lap, Jin Ling was occupying Yanli's and Yuji occupied Huaisang's. Qingyang saw that WuJi was standing silently trying to avoid the tears gathering in her eyes because her mother Wen Qing was currently not available and her father Jiang Cheng does not have any idea that she is his daughter, so Qingyang called WuJi and made her lay on her lap.

When Nie Huaisang mentioned Madam Yu, Wei Wuxian looked a bit scared which was noticed by Sizhui so he sat up straight and held Wuxian's hand and said in his softest voice ever.. "Mumma.. No need of getting scared because Madam Yu is not here, hm.. you are in Jingshi of Cloud Recesses the most safest place in whole Gusu." Hearing the words, Wuxian relaxed a bit and smiled little bit.

"Huaisang.. you better don't mention her infront of A-Xian and me because even though she is my mother, she didn't treat A-Xian nicely so I somehow hate her for that. And about what you said means what Zixun has doubts regarding me.. I WILL NEVER BE SUCH A HEARTLESS WOMAN LIKE HER." Said Jiang Yanli.

"Guys.. please don't discuss about these things now plus everyone let's go to our respective rooms because if Master Lan sees us together here then he will definitely punish everyone." Said Lan Xichen.

"Punishment.. Oh my loving God.. I totally forget about my punishment. Baba come with me to library because without your permission I cannot enter library and also I have to complete writing the rules 5 times today only as from tomorrow, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian will be spending nearly a month or two inside library writing the rules so I don't want to disturb you two during your moments.. get up let's go" said Sizhui.

Wangji and Wuxian were blushing mess remembering their moment which they spent in this Jingshi plus those which they had a dream.

" Come on.. let's go " said Sizhui again.

"Just sit down A-Yuan.. there is no need to rush.. you can write them down afterwards also. Now just sit and have gossips with us and share the plans about future." said Lan Wangji.

"Yes also.. Xichen gege don't take stress about this what if Master Lan sees us.. huh.. what can he do ? I will handle everything later now just let's spend our family time." Said ChinSu.

"Mn.. uh.. A-Sang you shift to Hanshi na please." Requested Xichen.

Sizhui sat down and Juniors team (Jin Ling, Wei MinJi, Lan Jingyi, Jiang WuJi, Nie Yuji) also sat up. All were surprised at the demand of Xichen whereas Huaisang was blushing.

"I will see to it later." Said Huaisang

"Lady Jiang.. you wanted to ask something yesterday what was it ?" Asked Sizhui.

"Eh..?! I wanted to ask something.. oh ya ya I remember it now. Actually I wanted to know more about Jin Ling like how was he managing the sect... And.. well I am a bit confused now because.." said Jiang Yanli.

"Yanli don't get confused over anything.. uh let me tell you.. MinSu and Jingyi are Xichen and my kids, Sizhui and MinJi are Wangji and Wuxian's, Jin Rulan courtesy Jin Ling is your and Zixuan's son, Yuji is Nie Huaisang's daughter and WuJi is Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing's daughter." Said Wei ChinSu.

Jiang Yanli chuckled at the thing that her brother who is more likely an Angry bird, got married to a woman and also having a daughter.

"All these things are okay but Sizhui.. it's already three days and we don't have any clue of the fifth piece of Yin iron. What should we do now?" Asked MinSu in a serious tone.

"Senior Sister.. I tried to summon few spirits I mean ghosts who I think might know about it but no.. they don't know about it." Answered Sizhui.

"But Sizhui we need to do something and find out about it because I think one piece of the Yin iron is already with Wen Rouhan, one is with you only in the from of your Chenqing, one is with Old Lady Lan inside the healing pond behind the mountains." Said Mr Jade.

Jade Emperor said it a bit loudly which filled horror in Sizhui's mind so he just hit him with his long and fluffy sleeves and said..

"Brother-in-law for God sake.. don't speak loudly. Or else because of you our work will be ruined even before we start it. So please.."

"Oh so you better put the silencing charm on the room then no one would know that someone is inside here." Said Yuji (in taunting voice)

"Mn.. better idea. *Sizhui prepared himself for it but someone already applied the silencing charm* eh..? Wuji.. thanks." Said Sizhui

WuJi just gave a small smile and was going to sit on her place when Yuji said in a taunting way.. "Atleast you helped with this not like YOUR FATHER who created the worst situation for Mother Wuxian."

WuJi's smile dropped and her face surely reflected guilt.

"NOT NOW" exclaimed WuJi.

"Fine.. but you still don't have any evidence to proof that your father Jiang Cheng ran from that place for a good reason when Wuxian mumma told him repeatedly not to run away because Wen Chao and his soldiers were searching for them. WHAT NOW ? Also because of your father Jiang Cheng's stupidity, he was caught by the core melting hand and lost his golden core. After knowing your Father's situation Wuxian mumma didn't even think twice and gave her own golden core to Jiang Cheng but your father didn't even tried to find the secret earlier. Jiang Cheng found the secret but at that time when Wuxian mumma was having her first baby and because of Jiang Cheng Wuxian mumma was forced to live in the burial mounds alone without Lan Wangji beside her but with your mother Wen Qing, Wen Ning and Wen Zurui. Also let me remind you if you have forgotten.. Wuxian mumma's first baby died inside her womb, that also because of Jiang Cheng. When Jiang Cheng himself blamed Wuxian mumma for EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING without hearing Wuxian mumma's words and Wuxian mumma lost her baby. Depression and stress and what not.. Jiang Cheng is the main reason." Said Yuji.

"YUJI PLEASE STOP IT." yelled Sizhui.

Hearing Yuji's words the junior team already had tears in their eyes while the senior team felt guilty because they could not do anything that time. They came out of their thoughts when Sizhui yelled. Wuxian was dumbfounded..

"Yuji.. what are you saying? It's going above my head." Groaned Wuxian because she was actually having a headache thinking of all this what Yuji said.

Sizhui noticed his mother's condition and he knows that stress isn't good for Wuxian.

"Mumma.. don't take her words seriously. I mean as of now it's not important.. important thing is your health and your marriage with father. Hm.. so don't think of anything else. When the time will come I will explain everything to everyone properly.. promise but not now." Said Sizhui. Wuxian nodded.

"Yuji.. you also please for God sake stop saying all these things randomly like you did. Stress is not good for mumma, she already fainted one time because of all the stress and pain. Now no more please.." request Sizhui joining hands infront of Yuji.

WuJi was thinking of all these things, her grip tightened on the porcelain cup which she was holding and.. it broke in her hands when she stood up and yelled.. "Stop it Just stop it."

The porcelain cup pieces were allover the place.. Big piece, small piece.. all over the place. WuJi walked towards Yuji not noticing the broken pieces, she was going to step on it when MinJi kept both her hands over the pieces.

MinJi was hurt but she bit her lips not letting her whimpers out. MinJi closed her eyes and bit her lips when WuJi stepped on one of her hand. Wuxian, Wangji, Xichen, ChinSu and Sizhui noticed it and gasped at the scene.

"I DON'T WANT TO GIVE ANY CLARIFICATION REGARDING THIS BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF GETTING BLAMED FOR THOSE THING WHICH I DIDN'T DO AND ALSO FOR THOSE THING WHICH MY FATHER DID. IF YOU THINK THAT I AM THE CAUSE OF IT THEN FINE THINK THAT AND LEAVE ME ALONE." WuJi yelled at Yuji but when she realised that she had shouted that too inside Jingshi and broke the rule so she closed her eyes and calmed herself..and again said..

"I don't care what you guys think about me because I don't care about you all anymore. And you Lan Gongzi (turning to Sizhui).. respected Lan SiZhui.. I haven't told you to interfere in my matters, so why do you come and stand in front of me every time? STAY AWAY FROM ME AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE"

Sizhui was like his father Lan Wangji only, his face was straight with not expressions but deep inside he was hurt, the words WuJi's words hurt him because for Sizhui WuJi was like a sister and these words are heartbreaking for him.

Rulan was the one who understood Sizhui just like Lan Xichen could understand Lan Wangji. So he tried to stop his sister from hurting his best friend but nothing worked and WuJi turned around towards the door and ran out.

This kind of cloth strip was stitched on WuJi's sleeves of maroon colour (back side of the sleeves). MinJi also had like this bluish colour

WuJi did not see that this cloth strip was tied up with MinJi's cloth strip. So when WuJi ran out she also pulled MinJi with her. MinJi was looking at WuJi and thinking why she behaved like this.. when she didn't notice the broken pieces of the cup and stepped on it. Her feet were blood red but she could not think of herself.

'I bet that something is wrong with WuJi because she never behaved like this before. I can not leave her like this, I must talk to her.

*She felt her feet was hurting so she looked down*

Oh.. holly.. I guess I stepped on the broken pieces. No I can't think of it now.' MinJi thought.

WuJi finally stopped and turned around just to find MinJi standing and looking at her with questioning eyes.

WuJi can not understand that why after such a misbehaviour of her Wei MinJi Daughter of Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji is standing infront of her and demanding an answer of her behaviour. WuJi can not control herself and her tears anymore so she hugged MinJi and started crying and mumbled Sorry continuously.

"Stop crying like a baby.. and tell me why did you behaved like a wild cat in there ?" Asked MinJi.

"Actually.. I don't know.. I am tired of all this blame games and everything." WuJi said and again started crying.

"Aish.. shh.. stop crying babe. It's okay, don't take Yuji's words seriously she always blabbers many things. Please babe stop crying." Said MinJi caressing WuJi's hairs.

Wuji kept crying while hugging MinJi, After sometimes hearing soft words from MinJi, WuJi stopped crying and left MinJi.

"MinJi.. your feet are hurt." Said WuJi sadly looking down at the blood footprints behind MinJi.

"Aa.. I am fine.. nothing wrong, it's a common thing for me. Uh.. babe.. don't feel bad regarding anything. Hm.." said Minji

WuJi nodded

"Okay babe, let's go to the room now." Said MinJi and WuJi followed MinJi like a baby.

Soon they went inside..

"Yuji.. I.. eh.. what's happening?" Asked WuJi.

"Oh.. WuJi.. did I hurt you I mean did you ran away because of me ?" Asked Yuji

"It's okay, it's just.. I don't want to take any blames of anything anymore. It hurts very much. Anyways.. *Yuji pulled WuJi and MinJi inside and used her dagger to block an attack but no one was visible.* What's going on?" Said WuJi.

Yuji was fighting but no one can't be seen but it's sure that someone was there because the sound of clashing of two metals was clear enough. After some tricks and kicks Yuji defeated that invisible person and held her dagger right near that person's neck and asked..

"Who are you mister Invisible?"

"It's me you little phoenix now leave me."

"No first deactivate your invisibility power."

"Fine.. *snapping of finger sound came and the person was visible* now okay"

"Gege.. you.."

"Yes it's me.. now please move or else you will be the reason of my death."

"Oh.. ya.. *stepped back and her dagger again become a ring* but what are you doing here ?" Asked Yuji.

"Well.. I.. *he looked at the other people standing there confused* oh I forgot to introduce myself..

Hello.. I am Song Lan, head disciple of Nie clan in this birth." Said Song Lan

"Song Lan.. means my Wuxian mumma's martial uncle.. Third disciple of Baoshan Sanren and.. and.. in previous life you were best friend plus brother of Xiao Xingchen and also brother-in-law of Xue Yang." Said Sizhui.

"Correct Yiling King Lan Sizhui. Nice to meet you again." said Song Lan and bowed to Sizhui.

"Song Lan what are you doing here I mean you should be there with Nie Mingjue currently." Said MinSu.

"Well.. uh.. I don't have any time to tell you guys all this but someday Jade Emperor will explain everything.

As of now I just came here to meet you all and my old friend Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang also I came to meet my cute rabbit Wei Wuxian." Said Song Lan.

"Eh.. me.. and cute rabbit.. no way.." sulked Wei Wuxian.

"If you don't believe then ask your husband Lan Wangji later. *Wuxian blushed at this sentence* As of now handle this first piece of Yin iron carefully and Lan-er-gongzi please take care of yourself, Wei Wuxian and our Yiling King Lan Sizhui. *handling over a pouch to Wei Wuxian.* Lan-er-gongzi.. this ring.. for you. It is just like the ring Wuxian has, just one drop of blood and it's activated." Said Song Lan.

"Everything is fine but Gēgē why did you attack on WuJi ?" Asked Yuji.

"Oh.. that I just wanted to test your skills, just to know that if you have improved your dagger using or not. Well pretty impressive than our last practice." Said Song Lan.

"What the.. duck in the swimming lake" cried out a frustrated Yuji.

"Stop your crocodile tears. For God sake this time don't become weak and please protect your parents from that Wen Xu.. " said Song Lan.

"And for Lan Xichen and Huaisang.. just a advice not only for you two but for everyone that never doubt on your partners, trust them whatever the situation is.. if they are wrong bring them to right path if you are wrong then listen to them and come on right track.

Also, most important thing is that.. start fixing everything, no more wasting time, believe in yourself and fight for the right. Inside the mirror palace where Wei Changze and Changse Sanren used to stay and rule over Yiling, there is a pool type structure just like the cold spring in here. Take all the pieces of Yin Iron and throw them in the pool, the pieces will automatically get destroyed and the burial mounds will also recover from it's current state. Now bye.."

Song Lan said all these things and went away as fast as he could.

"Woah.. that's a lot of information. Song Lan.. you are just amazing brother." Exclaimed Xichen in surprise.

"Well Yuji I have a question that how did you know that Song Lan was attacking? I mean he was invisible na.. " asked Luo Qingyang.

"Aunt Mian Mian.. it's just simple like this that I have the power of seeing those things which normally people can not see. It is like.. Bad spirits, ghosts, souls or anything which is bad or wants revenge or is full of resentment.. all these are sensed and these are visible only to Sizhui because he was born in burial mounds. Same like Sizhui I can see these kind of things but only the good ones. And about Song Lan gege I sensed his spiritual energy." Explained Yuji to her mother.

"Anyways guys.. I don't think that we should waste any more time now because after two three weeks of the classes Wen Qing and Wen Ning are going to come for attending the classes. So our first work is to.. *Sizhui looked at Xichen like Sizhui was saying don't tell anything now* is to.. go to Yiling and destroy this piece of Yin iron." Said Xichen.

~Time skips to night, 9:30 PM~

Everyone were inside their rooms.. meanwhile someone sneaked inside Huaisang's room without making any noise just like a thief. I guess you know who is the person, no doubt the person is Lan Xichen.

"Where is my cute kitten..?" Asked Xichen to himself.

He walked and explored Huaisang's room, beautiful hand fans and a piece of cloth with beautiful flowers made on it with thread. Xichen saw the fans and the cloth piece carefully..

"Such a fine artwork.. with so many details.. wow.. so beautiful. I guess my cutie Huaisang made these, he is so talented I wonder why he wants to learn swords when he is not interested in that. He is interested in painting and fashion designing so why not he does what he loves to do.." said Xichen to himself again.

Xichen thought of going back but he stopped when he heard someone's sobs from inside the bathroom. He went towards the bathroom door, it was unlocked.. so he thought of looking inside. He saw Huaisang standing under the shower, just in his pants.. and blood flowing out.

"What the fuck.. A-Sang.. why is he.. did he cut himself..?" Mumbled Xichen.

Xichen then went inside, opened and kept his robes on the hanger.

"Sorry *sniff* sorry mumma *sniff* sorry papa *sniff* sorry Huan gege.. I.. I am not a good person. I.. I am useless *cry* I don't know how to handle sword or anything.. I am interested in painting and fashion designing but it's useless like me.. *cry* I want to die mumma but I can just cut my wrist lightly.. I am a coward, I cannot even cut my wrist deeply and just die. I don't want to live anymore mumma.. If Mingjue gege finds out that here also I am being a useless thing, he.. he will kill me. It's better to die myself.. mumma papa why didn't you take me with you. *Huaisang fell on the floor while crying, he curled up into a ball not knowing that Xichen is watching everything with a heavy heart* this world is not a good place for someone like me who.. who is a gay in first place, then I am not a good cultivator also. I want to die please.. moon goddess help me in this please atleast let me die. I am tired of living now, sorry Huan because of me you also.. I am sure you will find someone who is as worthy as you, as strong as you. Sorry for falling in love with you Huan gege.. please don't love me. I am nothing.. I am nothing but just a.." Huaisang could not say anything ahead because Xichen listened enough of the shit, he went to him and covered Huaisang's mouth with his hands.

"A-Sang if you dare to say anything further then I myself don't know what I will do to you. So please.. stop insulting yourself like this." Said Xichen and removed his hand.

"Huan gege w-w-what are you doing here ? And.. d-d-did you hear everything..?" Stuttered Huaisang.

"I heard everything and also saw everything." Said Xichen standing up and helping Huaisang to stand up.

"Huan gege.. I.." Huaisang tried to explain but Xichen was not in a mood of listening.

Xichen didn't say anything else but held the wrist which Huaisang cut and healed him. Huaisang kept staring at Xichen..

"Huan gege.." called out Huaisang lowly.

"A-Sang.. how can you think anything like this that your Huan gege, your Lan Xichen will love and marry anyone else other than you..?!! Baby I can't even think of this and you are saying all this. And why the hell did you cut yourself..? If you had anything then you could have just told me na but you decided to die.." said Xichen, he voice reflected his worry, sadness, frustration and anger.

"Huan gege.. I always used to cut myself. It's not new." Said Huaisang.

"What..?? You used to hurt yourself like this earlier also.. really.. urgh.. A-Sang first thing is that I will never stop loving you even if I am dead." Said Xichen cupping Huaisang's face and wiping his tears.

"Huan gege, I am really tired of this life now. It feels like I am burden on this world." Said Huaisang.

"A-Sang, you are not a burden.. you are my love. Baby.. please don't think of anything like this again. I will die if anything happens to you." Said Xichen kissing Huaisang on his cheeks and forehead.

Huaisang kept looking at Xichen fondly, he then realised that both are half-naked.. standing under the shower.

"Huan gege what are you doing here anyway? You should be sleeping.." said Huaisang.

"Yes I should be sleeping but I came here to meet you, I entered your room.. found it empty so I started exploring. I found amazing fans and a cloth with beautiful flowers made on it. I swear to God that they are really very amazing, it's done with so much perfection that I can't take my eyes from them. So beautiful and amazing painting on the fans. When I was about to go out that time I heard you sobbing.." Said Xichen

"They are beautiful?" Asked Huaisang.

"Yes baby, they are beautiful. You are also; hot, cute, beautiful and amazing. Actually.. more than that you are a full course meal." Said Xichen.

Huaisang smiled and blushed at Xichen's comment.

"A-Sang, promise that you will not do anything stupid like this. If you are having any problem, you will come to me. I will help you with all problems of your. Hm.. I love you baby and I mean it. I will never look for any girl or boy other then you A-Sang. You are my ONE AND ONLY." Said Xichen caressing Huaisang's cheeks.

"I love you too Huan gege. I promise I will share all my worries with you and I am sorry for this. I was just.. anyways go out." Said Huaisang.

"No I will not.. and tell me that how did you get these bruises all over your body ? Who did this to you ?" Asked Xichen, his voice immediately went as deep as the Pacific Ocean.

This sudden voice modulation sent chills through Huaisang's spine and he shivered. Xichen thought that Huaisang didn't wanted to talk about that now.

"Uhm..okay let's keep this topic aside. And.. tell me do you find Jade Emperor more handsome and hot ?" Asked Xichen.

Xichen wrapped his arm around Huaisang's waist and pulled him close. Huaisang was surprised by this sudden action, automatically his hands came in between his and Xichen's chest.

"H-huan gege what are you doing..?" Spoke Huaisang unevenly as Xichen started leaning toward his neck.

Xichen brushed his nose and lips on Huaisang's neck, it made Huaisang breathing uneven. Huaisang didn't complain but enjoyed everything closing his eyes.

"Don't ask questions to me KITTEN.. just answer the question which your DADDY asked you." Said Xichen after planting a kiss on Huaisang's neck.

"I.. Huan gege.. is jealous.. aahh" said Huaisang in between his uneven breaths.

"Just answer me kitten and yes I am jealous because my kitten, my Huaisang belongs to me and I belong to my Huaisang only." Declared Xichen after making a nice mark on Huaisang's chest right above his nipple.

"My Daddy.. my Huan gege is the best for me. No one can be compared to you my master." Said Huaisang.

Xichen kissed all over Huaisang's body, everywhere.. front and back wherever the bruises and whip marks were there. Every kiss Xichen gave Huaisang was filled with love, care and affection not lust and Huaisang felt them. Huaisang is loving this that Xichen is showering all the love on him because he always hissed in the pain whenever he touched those scars and bruises. Today, he is not feeling the pain but a feeling that is screaming.. that he is safe, he doesn't have to be afraid of anything and anyone now, he has someone who loves him truly and doesn't scolds or gets mad at him for being a soft and fragile person instead makes sure that he is not harmed. Thinking all this Huaisang had his eyes watering again but this time the tears were not of sad or pain instead the tears were of the happiness, the overflowing happiness his heart is feeling at the moment.

Xichen was also done kissing Huaisang everywhere, he stood up straight and turned off the shower. He then turned Huaisang towards him. He found that Huaisang was having tears..

"A-Sang.. why are you crying now baby?" Asked Xichen cupping Huaisang's face.

Huaisang held Xichen's hands and then hugged him tightly. His arms were wrapping around Xichen's waist and head resting on Xichen's muscular chest. Xichen also held Huaisang in his embrace, snaking his strong arms around the younger's waist and shoulders.

They did not care about anything now it was just both of them in eachother's embrace. Not minding their naked upper bodies, pants totally wet in water, the showed was on making them wet.. nothing mattered, no rules mattered for anyone now. Both Xichen and Huaisang were lost in their warm embrace.

"Huan gege.. I know that if I say 'Thanks' then it will be a disrespect to you and your love so I won't say it but.. today it feels like I am safe. I am safe in your embrace Huan gege, I am safe with you. I feel like I don't have to be afraid of anyone and anything now because my heart is screaming that 'Lan Huan courtesy Lan Xichen will protect me from everyone'. I feel safe, secure and mostly I felt that I am important, I am loved and.. and.. I am not a burden because of your love Huan gege. I feel safe with you, I feel that someone loves me just the way I am.

Please Huan gege, don't leave me alone after giving hope to my hopeless life. Please d-d-don't throw away from your life like every other person does because I am more feminine, fragile and soft person. Please don't do that because it will break me and my heart into infinite pieces. Huan gege.. please don't do that.

I really love you gege, I really really love you from the core of my heart." Said Huaisang still hugging Xichen.

"A-Sang.. I also love you a lot. I will never leave you alone at any point of time, I am not like other people who just used you for their benefit. I will always be with you and always love you. I myself will die if anyone takes you away from me. It's my promise, I will always love you.. I will always be with you Nie QianLian courtesy Nie Huaisang. Just like I am your everything, you are also my everything.

Also I am happy that you feel safe and secure with me. I will always keep you comfortable with me. It's my promise A-Sang." Said Xichen tightening his hug.

After sometime both left eachother, Xichen kissed Huaisang on his forehead while cupping Huaisang's face.

"I love you Huan gege." Said Huaisang leaning on Xichen's palm.

"I love you too A-Sang." Said Xichen smiling and looking at his adorable angel.

Both leaned forward as the felt a strong urge like they wanted to kiss eachother so badly. Huaisang raised a bit holding Xichen's shoulders, Xichen also held Huaisang's waist and bent down. Both kissed eachother; no lust or want.. just pure love and care filled kiss, softness in the movements of their lips showed how much both loved eachother. When done with the kissing Xichen took a towel and dried Huaisang's hairs first and then his own.

Not minding their wet pants which are currently a see through thing, Xichen lifted Huaisang, Huaisang also wrapped his legs around Xichen's waist and hands around his neck. Xichen had his arms around Huaisang's waist and hips, holding the younger safely. (Author- literally a koala but it's romantic)

"Huan gege.. you need to change or else you will catch cold." Said Huaisang.

"Mn.. You also need to change my cute angel." Said Xichen.

"I am not an angel Huan gege." Said Huaisang blushing.

"You are but you don't know because you don't know how beautiful and cute you are also you have a good heart so indeed you are an angel.. anyways you are shifting to Hanshi tonight itself and I won't listen anything else because I can't take let you stay alone after seeing what happened today... Hmph.. you are staying with me in Hanshi only. If anyone says anything then just tell them that Lan Xichen told me to stay so I am staying the rest I will answer them." Said Xichen.

"Seems like it's an order for Kitten from Daddy." said Huaisang squealing with happiness and naughtiness.

"Yes.. if you obey like that.. haha.. plans of getting down or want to stay like this.. hm.. baby kitten." Teased Xichen.

"Uh.. I.. I am getting down I mean let me down." Said Huaisang trying to get down but Xichen squeezed Huaisang's ass.

"Aahh.. Huan gege.. do you want to have sex with me or what ? If yes then you need to wait until 10/05 this year because I am still underage." Said Huaisang.

"Huh..!! Uh.. *Xichen immediately put Huaisang down* I'm.. I'm sorry A-Sang. I thought that.. my time travelled side took over me and I forgot that you are still 17 and I was thinking of.. mch.. shit.. urgh.. I'm so sorry A-Sang." Said Xichen.

"Huan gege.. if you want to get intimate with me then you can.. I don't have problem.. but this sorry of yours.. I hate it." Said Huaisang.

"No A-Sang.. I cannot do it with you now because doing it with an underage is considered rape even if the consent is there. I don't want to ruin your life because of all that.. for me you, your life, your reputation is very important. Your reputation is my reputation A-Sang, I will never do anything which will effect your reputation." Said Xichen caressing Huaisang's cheeks.

"I love you Huan gege and let's not talk about this now. You wear your robes and let's go to your room." Said Huaisang smiling and brushing his nose with Xichen's.

"Our room.. anyways.. you should wear your robes, it's cold plus not good for you. I can stand like this for hours because I am habituated with the temperature but you are not so quickly wear your robes." Said Xichen.

'Huan gege is so caring and loving. I love you Huan gege.' said Huaisang in his mind, while going towards the cupboard for taking his clothes.

"Thank you and Love you too baby. Now go and get dressed then we will take all your stuffs and shift to Hanshi." Said Xichen smiling and wearing his own robes.

"Huh.. how did you know what I said in my mind..?" Questioned Huaisang having his jaw dropped.

"I always read the expressionless face of my brother Wangji so reading your heart and mind is not a big deal. Grandma sorry for breaking a rule of bragging about your ability. Actually sorry for all the rules I broke today and will break henceforth. Haha.." Said Xichen joining hands and bowing to the moon through the window.

"Really Huan gege.. you are so cute. Anyways how do all manage these three layers of robes.. I feel like suffocating I mean I.. I am not.. I'm sorry." Said Huaisang biting his lower lip. He finished wearing two layers only and his pants.

"Aish.. A-Sang, don't worry and no sorry. It's okay baby.. I am not mad. Well, as Cloud Recesses is in mountainous area. It's very snowy and chilled climate and in this temperature, wearing just one layer is not good because you can catch cold. That's why it is said that one should wear three layers of robes. I know it is suffocating for non-resident of Cloud Recesses.. you can just not wear the outer belt." Said Xichen taking all the things of Huaisang in his Qiankun pouch.

"Oh.. I didn't know that outer belt is optional. Then I am not wearing the outer belt." Said Huaisang.

"These fans and this cloth piece.." said Xichen.

"Hmph.. I know they are not good.. I was planning to throw.." Xichen interrupted Huaisang loudly.

"Throw these things away.. why??"

"Uh..?!"

"I mean these fans are so beautiful and this cloth piece with this design is very nice why to throw such beautiful things away. You made them with so much love and care, your hardwork will be wasted if you throw them. No way I am not allowing you to do that, I will keep these fans in the showcase cupboard in my room." Said Xichen, this time a bit softly.

"What..?! Eh..!! Are you saying that for real I mean do you think these fans are that beautiful that you will hang them or keep them in the showcase cupboard?" Asked Huaisang, he couldn't believe it because he always heard bad things about paintings and designs he made.

"Of course A-Sang. Do you think I am joking.. ? I swear to my Grandma.. dear these fans and designs are very beautiful." Said Xichen.

"Ah.. actually.. everyone always said that the paintings and designs I made.. are very bad and no one would buy them for one silver coin also." Said Huaisang lowly. (Author- I know coins were not there at that time but I am making it easy so consider coins)

"Oh my Dear.. A-Sang, they always wanted you to feel low about yourself. Don't listen to those kind of people, ignore them just like Aunt Feimei ignores Uncle Qiren's warnings. Haha.. I am keeping these fans and this design.. I think it's incomplete." Said Xichen.

"Mn.. yes the design on the cloth is incomplete, it's a mandala art one fourth of it is left." Said Huaisang internally praising Xichen for his behaviour and knowledge.

"Great then.. complete the design then will think of its use. Now let's go to Hanshi.." said Xichen taking the fans and Huaisang carried the mandala art designed cloth.

Both reached to Hanshi and arranged everything nicely, as Xichen said.. he hanged and kept the fans in the showcase cupboard and walls. Huaisang looked at Xichen with aww.. and felt like overwhelmed with love, care and most importantly respect. Xichen noticed that Huaisang was staring at him so he gestured 'What happened?' to which Huaisang nodded in No saying nothing. Both of them then went to bed and slept hugging eachother. While Huaisang was asleep, Xichen felt that Huaisang was shivering so he opened his two layer of robes and covered Huaisang with them. Soon Xichen fell asleep under the blanket hugging Huaisang.

--------------------------------------------------------------
So
For now it's this much and after few days I will continue with it. Till then I hope that you enjoy the story.
Bye... BUTTERCUBS..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.6M 67.9K 182
Lan Wangji felt tingles and happiness when he first saw the soulmark on his wrist. He was finally going to find his soulmate, he was going to find hi...
285K 7.4K 22
Fluff and smut about Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian from The Untamed, often featuring Wei Ying in his paper man form, a cheeky little paper imp, who I fin...
143K 5.6K 20
Lan Wang Ji smiled a little at the confused face of his lover. Satisfied with the expression, he continued. "Having a soulmate is enough." "Who cares...
29.4K 1.9K 20
Wei Wuxian arrived for guest lectures to the Cloud Recesses. However, Lan Wangji quickly notices, that there is something strange about the Yunmeng J...