Let's Go One More Time On An...

Oleh Anakingoldstar1

The artwork isn't mine! Luffy made it, he found the One Piece but the price was too high. Everyone was gone... Lebih Banyak

Raftel
Toki-Toki No Mi
8 Years In The Past
Marco
Confrontation and Proof
Meeting Pop's
The Infirmary
Talking with Pop's
Marco's interventions
Luffy wakes up
Luffy talks with Marco
The story unfolds a little more
status update
What it Was Like
Learning Who Dragon's Son is
MERRY CHRISTMAS
not abandoned!!!!!
continuing
Talks About Impel Down
Navy Head Quarters
Volunteers and Thier Order.
Izo
Thatch comforts Izo
Whitebeard
Marco
status update
Luffy Has a Panic Attack
poll over!
Releasing His Pent Up Emotions
update

Those He Lost

517 26 10
Oleh Anakingoldstar1

When Luffy turned his head to the side with the commanders, Marco sucked in a sharp breath as a whine left his lips at the sight of a brother he hadn't seen in a few years. Since the war of wano. Izo.

Next, Luffy tilted his head upward. And again, Marco froze. A sob and whimpers escaping at the site of the one above him. His father. The same father he remembered, watching as he protected his remaining sons from the marines as they retreated. He died in the war.

Finally, Luffy turned his head towards his father's torso. And there sitting was someone that made him keen in pain and grief. Because sitting there was his best friend. The same one he grew up with, the same one he found dead. Thatch. He was killed by Teach.

Marco didn't know what to do with himself. He desperately wanted to hold all of them. So, instead, he looks at the one person he knows how to focus on the most easily. The one he died to protect. The one he left behind. His mate. Luffy.

( It's going to be a bit before the next update. I'm working on the next 4-5 chapters. )

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26.8K 1.2K 10
This is based on a request from the lovely @AbyssCronica You've been blind to things that have been going on around you. Maybe you didn't want to se...
11.5K 269 6
"𝐈 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠." short story β–¬β–¬ π™Šπ™‰π™€ π™‹π™„π™€π˜Ύπ™€ π™π˜Όπ™‰π™π™„π˜Ύπ™π™„π™Šπ™‰ π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™„π™‰π˜Όπ™π™€π˜Ώ π˜Όπ™‡π™π™€π™π™‰π˜Όπ™π™„π™‘π™€ 𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙑�...
What Wasn't Oleh Nelly

Fiksi Penggemar

3.6K 138 1
Luffy and the Straw Hats travel back in time unexpectedly and right before Marineford. Time Travel, Gen, Third-pov, Multi-pov, Luffy-centric. (not my...
111K 4.1K 57
Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's read the story to find out what happened t...