WangXian Season 2 :- Changing...

By FanfictionWorld143

After facing all the humiliations of the actions which she didn't do at all Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian decided... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04 ~ ๐Ÿ’“First Meeting๐Ÿ’“
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ”ž

Chapter 13

353 15 6
By FanfictionWorld143

The disciples those were interested in Music cultivation are in the classroom now and are waiting for Wen Lian, their magical music cultivation teacher.

"When will the new teacher come ? I can't wait to see him I mean he is so handsome and hot the way he played his flute there in the training ground damn.. he was looking so sexy."

A disciple of Jin clan said what she had in her heart to which Nie Huaisang replied..

"Hello.. miss.. well if I am not wrong then you are just 15 and he is 20 so better you call him Gēgē or Master because I don't know why but I feel like he has someone in his heart already."

"so what.. I mean.. first of all My name is Luo Qingyang. People also call me Mian Mian with love.. and about what you said I think that liking someone is not wrong just keep your thoughts to yourself and your feelings to your heart." Said Luo Qingyang.

"Hm.. you have a point. Well I had a question I mean you are a disciple of Jin clan then.. your name is Luo Qingyang.." Nie Huaisang said hesitantly.

"Oh.. that.. you may know the current Jin Sect Leader right." Said Luo Qingyang.

Nie Huaisang hummed in response.

"Actually I am nothing but just a mistake of him. He is the biggest.. I can't even say anything regarding him aloud because he doesn't even consider me as his child. I don't know with how many women he slept with or.. whatever.." said Luo Qingyang

"If you don't want to discuss then don't.." replied Huaisang.

"No.. I mean it's the reality like.. I am not his real kid and I am Jin Zixuan's half blood sister. I just feel ashamed but cannot do anything about it so I just accepted it and about my name, I used my mother's name. Jin Zixuan's greatness or kindness can say.. but because of him only I am here as a Jin disciple." Continued Luo Qingyang.

"Means Jin Zixuan has accepted you as his sister. Uh.. a piece of advice i.e. Never think that you are unwanted or a mistake because the God of Gods and Goddess of Goddesses might have planned something for you then only you came to this world. So don't you ever say that again hm.." Said Nie Huaisang.

His words were like a source of light for Mian Mian and her eyes were having tears but of happiness. She felt that apart from Jin Zixuan someone is there who thinks that she is not a mistake.

"Yes and.. uh.. Thank You.. wait I told my story now it's your turn say.." said Luo Qingyang.

"Hm.. I am Nie Huaisang brother of Nie Mingjue the current Sect Leader of Nie clan from Qinghe.
I don't have any story like you said but I really want to create my own image I mean I want that people should know me for who I am not by 'BROTHER OF NIE MINGJUE'
It's not like I have any problem with him but he actually thinks that I am good for nothing..." Nie Huaisang was continuing when Yuji came in with Wen Lian and both said in unison..

"Who said you are good for nothing.. We believe that you can do anything."

The few disciples who were talking among themselves stood straight and looked towards them.

"M..m..master Minjue.. sorry.. uh.. I mean Hello" said both Huaisang and Mian Mian after bowing to him with respect.

Wen Minjue/Wen Lian/Mr Jade/The Jade Emperor..
He walked towards his seat and settled down followed by the students who sat at their places.

"No need to be so formal with me.. And also don't be so nervous around me. It makes me feel like I am any kind of great cultivator or anything.
And..
I was actually standing and listening to your gossips when Huaisang and Mian Mian were talking that time also.. nevermind." Said Mr Jade.

"Oh but master what you and Yuji said then I mean why because I.. not only me but many think that I am good for nothing." Said Huaisang.

"Ah.. really.. you guys think so low of yourselves.. damn.. this Lan Xichen I will deal with him later but first thing first..

Keep it in mind that.. in this world whoever has taken birth has a purpose.

Nie Huaisang.. Luo Qingyang.. I personally believe that you two have a great role in saving the world in future. Also if Huaisang and Mian Mian wants then they both can easily defeat thousands of people. I wonder why you are interested in Music cultivation.

Well.. let's not go into playing flutes and instruments today itself, instead let us talk about why you all are interested in Music cultivation? First Luo Qingyang" Said Wen Minjue.

"I am interested in learning Music cultivation because I want to keep it as my second weapon apart from Swords and other things." Said Luo Qingyang.

"Great persons have great minds and great minds have great thoughts and Luo Qingyang I must say that your way of thinking is great.

Now Nie Huaisang." Appreciated Wen Lian.

"About me.. what can I say.. I like music cultivation a lot but I don't know that if I can learn it and master it like Lan Wangji and Lan Huan but I am interested in Music cultivation because I am not good with swords or daggers." Said Nie Huaisang.

"Uhm... So the main thing you lack is self confidence in the field of Swords or Daggers. No worries because I can sense it that you will become a great user of daggers and swords also you will be a great music cultivator. Same for Luo Qingyang." Said Mr Jade (trying to make Nie Huaisang more confident)

"Thank You master." Said Nie Huaisang and Luo Qingyang together.

"Now you Nie Yuji." Said Wen Minjue.

Hearing Nie Yuji.. Yuji was shocked and her breathing stopped for few seconds. She came out of the shock when Huaisang said..

"Master Why did you addressed Yuji as Nie Yuji I mean she is not a member of my family I mean.."

"Oh sorry.. my bad actually you two look similar very much so I thought that she might be your sister or somehow related to Nie clan." Said Wen Minjue clarifying himself and also pulling out Yuji from getting a heart attack.

"Fine fine..

Well I am interested in Music cultivation because just like Huaisang Gēgē said.. I am a bit bad with swords so I chose Music cultivation as my first and last weapon." Said Yuji.

"Ok not that bad.. I mean if you can manage music cultivation with Sword fighting like Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen then it's good but if you only have music cultivation as your weapon then you need to learn it by heart and each and every music should be mixed with your breathe and healing songs must be mixed with your heartbeats.." said Wen Minjue.

"Master.. I have one request.." one disciple said.

"Yes please tell."

"uh.. mh.. can you please play the tune which you played today at the training ground." requested the disciple.

"Sure.. why not.. It will also help you all to ease your mind and somehow it can strengthen your Golden core energy. Sit in Lotus position and back straight." Said Mr Jade.

Then he started playing the tune with Chenqing, soon the environment of the room becomes full of happiness, joy, and peace. Everyone enjoyed it and when the music stopped everyone appreciated The Jade Emperor.

"Thank You and One more thing guys.. Don't call me Master I mean if you guys call me Master then I feel like I am very much old so just call me Wen Minjue or The Jade Emperor." Said Mr Jade.

"But Master Lan always.."

A disciple was saying something when Mr Jade interrupted..

"Well... I am not Master Lan, I won't be like him also I don't want to be like him.. so you guys can call me Wen Minjue, The Jade Emperor or.."

"Jade Gēgē.. we will call you Jade Gēgē because you are very beautiful, handsome and cute. Also you talk to us, encourage us like a brother does to his younger sibling so..

Jade Gēgē is final." Said Luo Qingyang.

"ok as you guys wish and now let's go outside, this 4 walled room, it's very weird in here."

"Need to agree on the fact that you, Lan Gongzi, Wei Gongzi's sister Wei ChinSu are really different from Lan Qiren. Su She is also like Lan Qiren huh.. blood relation can't deny though." Said Huaisang.

"Ahm.. let's go to the training ground because it is a huge area and also fresh air will be there as it is surrounded by beautiful trees." Said Wen Minjue.

Then everyone went towards the training ground while discussing/asking a lot of questions related to music cultivation and also related to Mr Jade's personal life.

When they reached the training ground they saw Jin Zixun and Su She talking about what happened during the previous class.

"Jin Zixun.. why did you made MinSu angry ? Hm ?" Asked Su She. (A/N- He asked it in the most pleasant tone like I said before)

"I.. I didn't do it on purpose Su She.. I told na that I was jealous of her. I mean.. *saw that Su She was staring at him with demanding eyes* uh.. fine fine don't look at me like that. I tell you the truth."

"Mn. Say it fast" replied Su She.

"I was curious about her I mean I wanted to know that how would she look like if her powers are at it's top I mean I wanted to know that how will she look like if she gets angry while her elemental powers are activated. So I just.. said her something wrong about her parents and I regretted it." Said Jin Zixun.

"When she lifted you holding your throat.."

Su She said this to which Jin Zixun nodded his head in no in little and said.. "When I saw her tears. I wanted to apologise but before I could say anything she held me and the rest you know."

"Mn.. so you want to court her..?!" Asked Su She lifting up the bow and arrow for practicing (just acting because he wanted to know more from Zixun)

"Eh..?! No I mean she is good but I am not into girls so that's not the case. I just admire her skills.. just like my Gēgē admires I mean loves Lady Jiang. Though my admiring for MinSu isn't like that also it won't turn to be that." Replied Jin Zixun.

"Mn.. then why don't you like Lady Jiang? Why don't you want her to be your Gēgē's wife? Do you hate her? " Asked Su She again.

"No no.. It is not like that I don't like Lady Jiang or I don't want her to be my sister-in-law.. the thing is that I don't like Sect Leader Jiang's wife Madam Jiang Yu Ziyuan. I heard how she treats Jiang Head disciple Wei Wuxian, my brother told me when he returned from Yunmeng. I just think that what if Lady Jiang Yanli also becomes like her mother that's why I just irritate her.
I don't have any other intention I swear." Replied Jin Zixun.

"Actually I also heard it from your Gēgē only.. but not directly I overheard his conversation one day. I also think that Madam Yu tortured Wei Wuxian unnecessarily. I feel sorry for Wuxian but nowadays with my second Gēgē I mean Lan Wangji she seems happy. Also she got her mei mei Wei ChinSu.. I used to argue with her infront of my father Lan Qiren only." Said Su She.

"Eh.. why ?" Asked Jin Zixun.

"Actually whenever I and ChinSu fight, that is just our acting because somehow I feel like my father's hate for Wuxian, ChinSu and their parents is unnecessary. So I just need to act infront of him that I don't like them but actually I want to be friends with them, I don't know if after everything happened they will accept my friendship or not." Said Su She.

All these are heard by The Jade Emperor, Nie Huaisang, Luo Qingyang and Yuji (Nie Huaisang and Luo Qingyang's daughter) and few other disciples and were smiling at the fact that Su She and Jin Zixun were actually worried for Wei Wuxian.

The situation was getting more emotional so Wen Minjue interrupted in between, walked towards them saying aloud..

"Who said they won't accept your friendship ?"

Hearing the voice both got startled and looked towards them.

"M.. m.. master Minjue. Why are you here..aish..how are you.. uff.." Jin Zixun couldn't figure out what to say because he was shocked.

The Jade Emperor giggled at this thing but cleared his throat and said..

"Well Jin Zixun you can relax, I am not going to eat you up. I am here because I wanted to take my class in open air. Also I was standing with the students for a long time so I.. we heard everything."

"Oh.. uh.. ok." Said Jin Zixun and Su She together.

"Seems like you both actually want to be friends with Wuxian and ChinSu." Said Huaisang.

"Yes but.. " Su She said but stopped thinking of something.

"Then remove the but because I think that Wuxian and ChinSu will accept your friendship as you two don't have any problem with them unlike Lan Qiren." Said Mr Jade.

"If it's true then.. wait.. why are you guys here? Huaisang didn't you tell them that Father doesn't allows anyone to enter the training ground after the class is over.. not even for practicing." Su She said aloud in hurry (he was thinking this only)

"Oh.. no.. I totally forgot about this. Jade Gēgē.. I think Master Lan will scold us if we stay here let's go from here." Said Huaisang.

"Don't worry about it.. I will handle everything. He will not say anything to anyone, if he says 'which he cannot because no one can utter a word against me' then I will answer him." Said Mr Jade.

"Jade Gēgē.. still I mean it's not good to piss someone like him who usually hates.. nevermind." Said Luo Qingyang.

"Who is your teacher?" Asked Mr Jade in a serious tone now.

" You " everyone said together.

"then it is my responsibility so don't take stress you all." Said Mr Jade with a smile.

"well.. uh.. Wen Minjue we both would lea... *Someone screamed 'ouch' and the voice came from Mr Jade's back* what happened?"

Everyone looked and saw that Yuji was holding her right wrist so Mr Jade went towards her and checked her. Yuji showed that her wrist had a bracelet kind of thing which was glowing red. The Jade Emperor understood what was wrong so he checked his own wrist and found the same.

Both looked at eachother and then the others standing there with questions.

"Uh.. Nie Huaisang and Mian Mian.. you both please tell Lan Xichen and Wei ChinSu that The Jade Emperor and few students have to go for some work and they will be back within few hours. Please." Said Mr Jade.

"Oh.. ok but what happened? " Asked Nie Huaisang.

"That.. That I will tell afterwards someday but now we need to leave and also you all go back to your rooms." Said Mr Jade.

Telling this much he took Yuji with him and went outside the training ground and towards the students quarter. On the way only Mr Jade and Yuji met with MinSu, MinJi, WuJi, Jingyi, Sizhui, and Rulan.

The bracelets were like this and the red ruby is a magical one. The glowing red light was of the Ruby only. Also fun fact that everyone had different colour ruby stones..

Red -- Yuji
Orange -- MinSu
Yellow -- Jingyi
Green -- Jin Ling
Blue -- Sizhui
Purple -- MinJi
Pink -- WuJi
White -- The Jade Emperor

"What's the matter Everyone? Why did The Supreme Master called all of us?" Asked Jin Ling/Rulan.

"Senior Sister is something wrong up there ?" Asked Jingyi to MinSu.

"We don't know what happened but if we are summoned by The Supreme Master then it must be urgent. So we should leave for The Supreme Realm now only." Said MinSu.

"Mn.. let's go." Said Mr Jade.

"Wait not here.. someone might see us. Let's go to my room, from there we can use our power to create the portal." Said MinSu.

"Yes you are right Darling." Said Mr Jade.

| In MinSu's room (disciple quarter) |

Standing in a circle everyone raised their right hands and made a fist. Everyone closed their eyes and inhaled then said the following lines together.

"Goodness and truth have called us.
Let's protect humanity together.
Good will win and evil will lose."

When they said these lines.. their bracelet rubies emitted ray of light of each colour. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, and White colour met together; made a portal which was the way to the Supreme Realm. They went in and the portal closed.

||||••••••••••••••••••••||||

In the Supreme Realm, a male figure wearing white robes on which designs were made of red colour was sitting on the throne. Beside the male figure, two males were sitting, wearing the same clothes.

The palace of the Supreme Master was somewhat like this (assume it). On the side of the white fairy figure which symbolises good, sat the officials who were good in all aspects or can say the officials of the heavenly realm but only selected officials. On the side of the black fairy figure which symbolises bad, sat the officials from the demon realm.. only the selected officials.

"Master why did you called them like this ? When there is no such urgent matter.." asked one male who was sitting beside the Supreme Master.

"The reason I called them is that... I wanted to know take a report on Xue Yang, Xiao Xingchen and also my favourite Wei Wuxian.. because Wei Wuxian is the only one who is unique you know what I mean.." said the Supreme Master.

"Stop drooling over my mother." Yelled Sizhui.

"Oh my heart.. the protectors of good are here. But don't yell like this please." Said The Supreme Master.

"Then you better don't drool over my mother Wuxian like that even after having two beautiful males as your concubinus. I bet that they are right now jealous, I can smell that." Said Sizhui in a sassy way.

Supreme Master looked at the two at his left and right... saw that Sizhui was right but to a point.. both the males were sad but not jealous as they were the lovers of the supreme Master who doesn't possess any bad quality like jealousy, anger etc..

"Well why did you called us here when you know that we are on a mission to make everything ok and we will try to save every good people...?" Asked Sizhui.

A/N- Sizhui has the right to talk to the Supreme Master like this. Well let me give you more info about the supreme Master..
Hearing the name Supreme Master you guys usually thought that he might be old and beard etc. but no.. Supreme Master is not like what you think instead he is a very handsome, calm person also a very flirty one. Nope not the bad one but good one.
About Sizhui talking to the supreme Master in a such a sassy way, hm.. well it's a long story but I will explain it don't worry. The story is like this ↓
When Wuxian and Wangji died in eachother's arms their soul went directly to the supreme realm as they didn't do anything wrong, also because even though Wuxian was the master of demonic cultivation, he had a good heart and Wangji would not leave him alone. So both of their souls went to the Supreme Realm where both Yin and Yang stay together happily.

During those days when Xichen and Sizhui were crying for WangXian in the mortal world, Wuxian made a great bond of friendship with the Supreme Master. Both used to talk a lot about eachother's interests and ofcourse about their lovers. The Supreme Master got to know that Sizhui and others were somehow related to Wuxian so without thinking for the second time he appointed Sizhui and the rest guys as the protectors of good and gave them the bracelets and powers. (When Sizhui and team got the new responsibilities, they were in the mortal world and the Supreme Master came to the mortal world)

Sizhui and team also agreed with it because even though they could not save their respective parents but still if they could save the rest of the world with their powers. When The Supreme Master got to know that Sizhui himself was Wuxian's son biological one so he didn't mind his talkbacks and other things.

Let's get back to story.

Sizhui asked the Supreme Master again that why did he called them to which the supreme Master replied.. "Sizhui I called you guys because I wanted to know about Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen. Like how they are doing now ? Are they happy with their new life ? And do they remember anything of their past life ?"

"Well about that you must ask Wen Minjue and my Shījiě Wei MinSu.. we don't know anything much about them so I and my other siblings are going outside the palace. You may get your answers from these two." Sizhui said this, pushed MinSu and Mr Jade forward and then he and others went out.

--------------------------------------------------------------
So
For now it's this much and after few days I will continue with it. Till then I hope that you enjoy the story.
Bye... BUTTERCUBS..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 11K 39
[Completed] After being separated by morals, by death, and at last by duties, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji find themselves with an empty space in their...
27.7K 2.1K 23
Hello, who is over that end?.. Came a voice... Wangji didn't know what to do. He just stood Still not saying anything as he is not interested in som...
232K 12.3K 49
When Wei Wuxian fall from the cliff Lan Wangji decided to follow him. He know that Jiang Cheng is gone, so he pull out his Bichen and jump on it. He...
29.8K 1.9K 20
Wei Wuxian arrived for guest lectures to the Cloud Recesses. However, Lan Wangji quickly notices, that there is something strange about the Yunmeng J...