UPSIDE DOWN

By first_edition_

Sylvie Walker, unaware of the things hidden from her about her family. She's been living with her mother and... More

author's note :)
Prologue
~1~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ New characters ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~

Character intro and aesthetics

528 5 0
By first_edition_

Andrea Bernardi (meaning - bravery) (26)

He is the current don of the italian mafia, and has been handling it since the death of Leonardo Bernardi. 

Aurelio Bernardi (meaning - the golden one) (25)

right hand man of Andrea and is very protective of his family. Since being betrayed by his previous girlfriends he has given up on love and has only ever thought of helping with the mafia and not caring about anything or anyone else. 

Francesco Bernardi (meaning - free one) (23)

He is the mom of the family, taking care of everyone since their mom left, he's the doctor of the family. But he can take a life just as fast as he can save one. No one hurts his family and gets away with it. He's been the one to help pick up the broken pieces of the family after their sister left. 

Luca Bernardi (meaning - bearer of light) (18) 
(twin of matteo)

He is the typical reckless teen, quarterback for the school team and is a ruthless person. Being pulled into the mafia world after being kidnapped at the young age of 8, he's been distant from his family and owes to care for no one. 

Matteo Bernardi (meaning - gift of god) (18) 
(twin of luca) 

Being the youngest of the boys and born with a congenital heart disease didn't make him the weak one, or the kid of the family. He trained himself to be the best sniper and the best fighter in the family. Even Andrea can't match his skill levels. He is the backbone of the family, cares for them like no other, no one hurts a Bernardi and gets away with it. 

Sylvia Bernardi (meaning - forest) (16)

The mafia princess, unaware of her title. living with her mom after she took her away from her true family. She's a free spirit until everything in her life changes, she has to leave everything behind and move on like, all of it changed with just one conversation. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.7M 136K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
402K 8.7K 53
After her mother's and step fathers death, Evelyn must move in with her 7 older brothers who she had no idea existed. Will she be welcomed back wit...
53.6K 1.2K 28
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
1.8M 44.2K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...