Shadow Monarch New Domain (M...

Od Drunken_Crow

After Y/N L/N had a heavenly fight with the Dragon Monarch and winning, Y/N with the powers of the rulers, ha... Více

Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Co-Exist
Chapter 3: Helpful Shadow's
Chapter 4: Smithing Meeting
Chapter 5: The Elves Brothel
Chapter 6: Investigation
Chapter 7: Visitor's
Chapter 8: Prodigy
Chapter 10: Ogre's Attack
Chapter 11: Conflict Fixed

Chapter 9: Spirit Reveal!

450 21 1
Od Drunken_Crow

"Mhm, Mhm! Mhm.... Mhm" Myrd nodded as Y/N explain a certain establishment that would benefit everyone, Myrd got it down and seem to agree with it until looking over the current report, it showed that they dont have the materials just yet to craft it. "Mhm mhm" He will do what he can to get it done as he bows slightly to Y/N before running off with a bunch of papers of construction idea's, he looked pleased with these wonderful plans.

"Lord Y/N, Our guest are now preparing to take their leave" Y/N turned to see the same Ogre child that was being trained was there as she was now wearing a maid outfit?

"Why are you wearing a maid outfit?" He asked with his arm crossed confused, "Sir Beru has suggested that maid like myself should wear the proper attire" She answered as Y/N should of known Beru with his love for period K/dramas would do something like this.

Y/N sighed as he explained "You dont have to wear that, You can just wear your normal clothing to make it more comfortable" Though his words was rejected, "I humbly apologies but I wish to wear this attire, by looking apart as a maid, I will make you my lord look as the right person to be in his current position."

His attempt to make her stop failed as he just give in and let her do what she wants, Beru will be getting another punishment for this...

"Anyway as for the group of adventurers that arrived yesterday, I gave Rimuru my goodbye message for them" Y/N was doing mostly all of Rimuru assignments so they can go and talk to Shizu, Rimuru was very much grateful for his action and wont forget it.

"!" Something was wrong as Y/N eyes shot right to the unknown spiritual source, with his gaze alone, He was capable of perceiving what was happen from his shadow eyes.

"That spirit seem to had awoken" Y/N tapped her forehead where her missing horn use to be and used a bit of his mana for her to use it in case to protect her as he began to walk off as he suggest the child maid to stay put as he will deal with it.

"Kaisel" With a single call, claws that was unlike the humanoid Ants and wolves and the other shadows was seen forming from his shadow, that was when a Wyvern formed and released a heavy dragonic roar that echoed through the mountains.

Y/N smirked a little as it has been a long time since he seen this shadow, The child looked at it with shock before her facial expression goes back to normal.

Kaisel brought down one of its wings as Y/N Walk to its back where it began to flag its wings and flew into the sky, The child maid stared at it with amaze.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

A flame pillar was visible as Y/N and Kaisel was drawing near, "hmm" He stared down the flame spirit that suddenly appeared, "Shizu body could be some vessel to host for that spirit however was unable to contain it after all of these years..." Y/N had done some digging about adventurer's and discovered something about her which seem a little strange. 

Kaisel flew down and landed beside a slime and 3 of the group of adventurer's, Rimuru leap in surprise as the group just leap away in fear at the shadow wyvern.

"H-Huh?!" Eren and the others notice that it was Y/N as he walked off of the wings of the Wyvern before it stood behind Y/N.

"Y/N! It is Shizu! she-" Their words was cut off by Y/N putting his hand towards Rimuru, "I know so why dont you leave this up to me" He says before his eyes began to glow purple as he was not joking anymore.

The spirit known as Ifrit summoned 3 pillars as flying fire breathing Salamanders was summed as it was about to cause everything to catch on fire and burn the city until... 

*SLICE!*

Rimuru and everyone was shocked, the same child that they seen this morning, alone was dealing with the 3 Salamanders with a single slash wind move, as she had a glowing horn that was not there before.

Ifrit turn to this child and launched a fire blast towards the kid, Rimuru and the ground turned to try to do something while calling out to the girl to dodge, Y/N was ready to block it but nothing was needed to help her during that moment, "She is using my mana I gave her as a replacement for that missing horn..." It was remarkable that even Y/N never expected it.

Despite how young and unexperienced she was, she narrowly used wind to blow her away before the attack could hit as she was softly floating while spinning confusedly around and landed on the ground which Rimuru used their slime body to make her landing softer.

"Ahh...~" She was slightly dizzy but managed to shake off the dizziness and get up and thanked Rimuru before making her way to Y/N side. He was not exactly pleased but he only did suggest her to stay put, "My lord, You want me to prove myself right?" She asked and looked straight up at Y/N who just stared back before nodding.

Ifrit released a fire beam towards the group, the adventure's prepared a barrier for them all but it was not needed as Kaisel released its own fire breathe as it was capable of holding back ifrit flame from hitting.

Rimuru told the adventurer's to leave but they refused it and was prepared to fight for Shizu sake.  

Meanwhile every shadow in town was either ready to protect the goblins and wolves from any danger and the rest of them are within Y/N shadow.

The child turn to look at Ifrit as she summoned a aura of air around everyone and began to release multiple of miniature but strong tornado's towards Ifrit who was just gonna move to the side to avoid them however they underestimated the child potential as they were sucked inside of the tornado as Eren began to chant and began to fire icicle's towards Ifrit who was now annoyed would spread their arms outwards, spending a wave of fire towards everything around itself, Eren set up a barrier it was unable to reach Rimuru, Y/N and the child.

She stared at the flames and before saying something silently and summoned that same wind aura to protect her lord and Rimuru with the flames with Kaisel sinking into the shadow.

"Nice save!" Rimuru happily says before there was around 30,  right before it could prepare for a magical circle to form below them all, The child had summoned 7 more small tornado towards the clones with Rimuru trying to use water blade but only for it to burn out before reaching a single one.

"Dammit..." Rimuru cursed before Y/N just observe how things are going as he look around to see some of the buildings are now destroyed.

This town was his base and having someone destroying it would only annoy Y/N as a purple aura began to rise from his body which Rimuru noticed, They seen this happen a few times but Y/N answer for it was only because how his Magicule works for him.

Ifrit froze, For the passing seconds, It tried to release a wide-spread fire attack to flatten this town to the ground and burn everything to ashes but nothing worked the flames was being put out before it could even leave Ifrit body.

Too everyone else, Ifrit seemed to be grabbed by some purple aura, this was the time that Rimuru know this was from Y/N but what magic was it? 

Y/N turned to Rimuru, "Eat the greater spirit and free Shizu... But take this in mind Rimuru, it may cost her life if you proceed" He warned Rimuru who was now shocked, he wanted to save her and not kill her! but...

Rimuru slide up to the spirit despite the warnings from the adventurer's about getting close, "Would you like to use the unique skill: Predator?" Great Sage asked with Rimuru says with a affirmed tone... "Yes."

Rimuru body extended towards Ifrit who was being held in place by Y/N ruler's authority.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

The fight with a legendary spirit was now over, part of the town was destroyed but everyone was majority unharmed, Shizu managed to stay unharmed as well which was a plus however her body condition was a different story...

Rimuru stayed inside of a tent to speak to Shizu, Y/N was checking on the civilians and receiving his shadow report's on all of the damage, "It is a good thing my workshop is still there Hahaha!" Kaijin laughed to himself before he began to frown along with the other dwarves as they walk to Y/N side as they all looked at the tent, "Say lord Y/N... What do you think will happen to that nice lady in there?" Garm asked, "She dont have long, right..." Dord was straightforward as usually but "The situation with Shizu is not going well" Y/N explained.

Honestly, He talked to Shizu right before Rimuru had entered the tent and asked if she wants to live a little longer, "I still have some the Holy Water of Life with me which would allow her to live for a little longer but the effects will have her die faster despite living longer once it clears any and all signs of Ifrit..." If Y/N had a way to allow her to live longer then he would, for Rimuru sake but if he did then he would have to have Shizu to become one of his shadow within his army and he knows that the people would not be pleased so he had to give up that plan.

For the time being, Y/N turned to look at the child maid who sticked to his side and stayed through since she managed to run all of the way she could sense Y/N was at.

"Do you understand that you put yourself at risk and you could of easily had died" He scolded the child, It was not that he wanted too but she needed to learn restraint.

She nodded as she bowed, "I do not expect for forgiveness my lord but I felt like your safety was at risk so I-" She stopped before realizing how utterly ridiculous the reason was, Y/N was unlike the people in her village, Y/N was unlike anyone nor anything she ever known... That mana that she still feel residing inside of her was so dense yet so light that to say he was in danger was seeing him as weak.

She stopped talking to think about her words before she just apologized, "Sor-"

She felt a hand on her head, "What was this feeling?" she wondered before looking up to see Y/N smiling at her, "You tried to protect me, thank you Ram" A name was then given to the child...

She wanted to tear up and thank this person that she was serving, at first it did not feel right and it was annoying but seeing how Y/N acted and how he paid attention to her and gave her tips while making sure she was never hurt during training... Y/N was a kind person.

"𝓖𝓐𝓢𝓟... 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓰𝓮 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮... 𝓘𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮!" Beru who was watching this within the world of repose was tearing up and made sure to have a mental image of Y/N smile so he can remember it forever and forever and forever.

Later on after some time to past, Rimuru now had a human form, one last gift from Shizu to Rimuru...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

12.2K 531 19
After a horrendous storm that brushed over your kingdom, you, as an elf queen, was forced to search for a new place for you and your people to stay a...
35.8K 1K 33
Arthur, our resident Earthian suddenly gets reincarnated in Overlord's Earth 2138 1 year after the release of Yggdrassil the best VRMMORPG. Knowing t...
42.1K 1.4K 21
it going to be a "that time i got reincarnated as slime X eminance in the shadow" . Basicly Rimuru will get bored and will reincarnate in new world...
15K 597 12
Two thousand years have passed since the Creator God, Veldanava, died and refused to reincarnate. At least, that's what everyone believes. But what i...