ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛꜱ, jac...

By swiftbeauty

"I get drunk but it's not enough 'Cause the morning comes and you're not my baby" IN WHICH two celebrities... More

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛꜱ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʏᴠᴇ ɪᴠᴏʀʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱɪx
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ . 1
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ . 2
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

1.1K 25 4
By swiftbeauty

• imessage •

the grils 🌶️🍆🌟🥂🥹

may
twenties season has
begunnn

badbleep
Eeeeee
so excited to see u
2 todayyyyy

ma blondi
yesssss babessss

may
ive missed yous

ma blondi
we just saw each other

may
and ur point is..?

ma blondi
idk rlly
i miss u 2 so much as well so

may

*attachment from may*

badbleep
Cutest

*attachment from badbleep*

ma blondi
nawww

*attachment from ma blondi*

may
u guys r so hot
just patiently waiting for chrissy

badbleep
Yupp
i gtg see yall laterrr

ma blondi
baii

may
seeyaaaa

• real life •

Today was the fashion event and the day before Mayve would release her new album 'twenties' so she was quickly going through some potential questions with Jessica and how she was going to answer them .

Chris her makeup artist from Euphoria was coming in to do her hair and makeup not only because he was super talented but because the two had grown really close of the course of the show .

After Chris arrives he started setting up his makeup as she sat in her chair . "So how did your coffee date go?" Chris asks .

Mayve smiles shaking her head at his taunts "Chris for the 100th time it wasn't a date we are just friends ."

"Mayvie ." He says walking around to face her and he bent down to her height looking in her eyes and placing his hands on her shoulders then continued "You can't be friends with a man that looks like that ."

She laughed "You can , I'm proof of it ." She said defending herself .

"Mhm ." He mumbled continuing her makeup . Eventually he finished up with them and handed her a small mirror so she could check out what he had done and let him know if she needed anything changed .

Jessica gave the nod of approval and Mayve's jaw dropped standing up to hug Chris but leaning hee head back making sure she doesn't mess up her makeup .

"Okay it's dress time ." Jessica said making her way to Mayve's closet where the dress has been hanging . Mayve followed her as Jessica got the dress out of the bag handing it to Mayve and shutting the door behind her as the stylist made her way over .

Once Mayve was in the dress she opened the door and let the stylist zip her up and flatten out the dress making sure everything was perfect .

"You look.." the stylist trails off as Jessica and Chris made their way over clapping as the girl did a spin and little dance in her finished look making them all laugh . "It's perfect!" The stylist cheers .

*what mayve's look is for the fashion event*

"Okay Mayve Hunter's limousine is here it's time to go down stairs ." Jessica says looking up from her phone to the girl .

Mayve nods packing her lip balm, perfume, mints and phone in her purse as well as her other small necessities before they all said goodbye to her and started packing up the equipment.

When Mayve walked out the door of the building constant flashes began going off and the sound of flickering cameras filled her ears as she walked with her head down and the driver stood at the door and opened it once she got there .

Mayve slid in the door as all the girls cheered and danced around handing her a glass of wine . "You look hot as fuck ." Alexa said pulling the girl in for a hug .

"I'm nothing compared to all you girls ." Mayve said as they all started screaming about how hot everyone looked .

"I'm so excited for your new album Mayvie!" Sydney squealed .

Mayve's smile widened . "Don't want to sound like a weirdo but I listen to al your shit and I love your music ." Zendaya said laughing as all the other girls agreed .

"Okay but your voice is amazing too Z" Mayve says and Zendaya smiles .

The girls continue talking , drinking and taking photos of each other before they pull up to the entrance of the fashion event which was surrounded by paparazzi .

All the girls reassured each other and made sure everyone was fine before they hopped out of the limo and flashes blurred their vision . They all smiles with their heads down for the short walk until they made it to the front door which had a little entry room before the red carpet .

There was a few people taking photos and videos of the girls as they chatted to a few people and made sure everyone was inside and ready until they one by one entered the carpet doing interviews and solo shots .

Zendaya and Barbie went first and then Mayve followed them stopping at her first interviewer .

The camera quickly pans to Mayve . "Hello Mayve Ivory!" The interviewer said smiling at her .

Mayve pulls her dress down flattening it out . "Hi how are you?" Mayve asked her fixing up her hair .

"Good, good so your first album Twenties drops tomorrow how are you feeling?" The interviewer asks .

Mayve's smile grows larger "A mixture of emotions I'm excited and very thankful for everyone for giving me the opportunity to share my music . I am very grateful." She said finishing up .

"Amazing! I'm so excited can you tell me a bit about it?" The interviewer questions .

Mayve nods "It's kind of in the title it's an album about the highs and lows of being in your twenties and has a lot to do with friendships, love and heartbreak ." She nods .

"Sounds great can I ask is there any songs about Mr Nicholas Lane rumour is he cheated on you ." The interviewer asked pushing the microphone closer to Mayve .

'Oh and you were doing so well too' Mayve thought to herself quickly darting her eyes over to Sydney who immediately came over to save her hearing the question .

"Sydney!" The interviewer said as the camera moved over capturing both of the stars in the frame . "I was just asking Mayve if there were any songs about a certain ex Nicholas Lane ." The interviewer smiled .

"I don't think it's important who they are about they are fucking amazing songs and that's all that matters ." Sydney said smiling at the camera before thanking the interviewer and both of them walked away .

Sydney stops at the next interviewer and Mayve continues to a different one . "Hi Mayve how was shooting Euphoria?" They ask .

"It was so surreal , I was a fan of the show originally and it was such a beautiful experience especially being able to work with the cast who I grew very close with ." She nods grinning .

"Yes and you have a little fling with Nate Jacob's we've seen can you tell us a bit about being able to work with the gorgeous Jacob Elordi ." The interviewer laughs .

Mayve joins in "He is a very very talented person the whole experience has been amazing and I am so grateful." She said as they ask a few questions finishing up as she gets called into solo photos and then a group photo with all the girls .

"That was so chaotic ." Mayve whispers to Maude as they all line up and Maude nods in agreement standing next to her .

All the photographers were screaming at the girls and Alexa turned around glaring at one of them and all the girls break out in laughter before they head off .

"Mayve , Mayve!" Someone screams grabbing her arm shocking her . "You're getting a photo with Jacob ." The man said pulling her back out and before she could protest she was already standing next to him .

He smiled down at her and she looked up to him with confusion as that last interaction had happened before she could process anything .

"You look shaken up are you okay?" He asks looking down at her as they were surrounded by constant flashing and yelling . She nods to him with a small smile .

He takes his hand and pushes her hair out of her face fixing it up as the flashes and clicking gets faster . She keeps eye contact with him watching as he fixes up her hair .

They both quickly remember where they were and turn back to face the cameras smiling .

Authors note: IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG IT KEPT GLITCHING AND NOT SAVING SO I LOST MOTIVATION BUT IM GOING TO TRY AND GET THE NEXT PART UP TONIGHT AGAIN IM SO SORRYYYY .

I hope u like this chapter if I did anything bad pls just let me know and I'll fix it up ! Remember to vote and commentttt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.1K 35
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑰 "If you have chemistry, you only need one other thing, timing. But timings a bitch." The classic 'right person, wrong time' storyline, in...
34.3K 875 26
❝ you look so pretty, pretty like the wind, every time you touch me i feel adrenaline ❞ ADRENALINE junkie and british pop star, phoebe raynott spend...
136K 3.3K 24
" i guess there's love like this, usually i never wanna jump like this, but i think i wanna dump my chips 'cause i cannot go back " they're cast in s...
33K 969 25
"I'm Far From Perfect." "Not to me." __________ Just when her life couldn't get any weirder, it does Stanley Uris x fem. OC [it2017]