The New Husband | OT7 (bΓ—b)

By MalakMER3

when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly l... More

introductionπŸ€—
1
2
3
4
5
6 πŸ’”
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24 ( part 1/2 )
24 (part 2/2)
25
26
27
28
πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»
29
30 part (1/2)
30 part (2/2)
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
⚠ Important !!
44
45
πŸ”žβš 46βš πŸ”ž
47
48
49
50
52
51
53
πŸ™‚
not an update but please read πŸ’œ
54
55

19

2.6K 67 15
By MalakMER3

3rd person POV

Tae : where is mine ?!

Jin : oh , Here ... I keep it for you aside as you wouldn't come down *handles him the pizza * .

Tae *rolling his eyes *: meh  !

Kook *angrily* : Don't roll your eyes at us !! ... I told you , jinie to not care if he had to eat or not !

Kook scolded jin who looked down sadly . He was trying to be nice and jimin sided with him to at least not be so rude towards tae .

Tae looked at jin guilty . He sat besides of him while biting his lips trying to find the right words .

Tae : thanks !

Jin *smiling happily* : you are welcome 😊 .

Tae in mind : "his smile ... Oh shit , what's wrong with you , stupid heart ! ... But he is cute though . "

Yoongi come down with a shy Hopi in his arms . Hopi protested to walk on his own but yoongi refused and insisted to carry him down there ... Maybe to show off to someone 😉 !

Tae looked at them but to his confuse he didn't feel jealous or sad but he felt a strange warmth inside of his heart seeing yoongi treating Hopi so nice and even the way all of them treat jimin made his heart warm for some reason he can't figure out yet !

Yoongi carefully put Hopi on the chair besides of jimin then pecked both of their head . He sat at the head of the table and started eating the pizza jin kept for him as well . He was taking glances from time to time to see taehyung's reaction or attitude . He found the male quietly enjoying his pizza while taking glances at his husbands and by husbands . I meant not only hopi and Jimin but all of them .

He looked at his food quickly when his eyes made connect with yoongi . yoongi unknowingly smiled but quickly hide it and continued eating ...

Time skip

Joon : yoon , tell now as we are all here .

Yoongi : *nodded* so taehyung , there is some rules which you signed without reading ...

Tae *confusedly* : what ya mean ?!

Yoongi : here . read it out loud for all of us to hear you and please watch your language !  ...

Tae took the folder which he signed last day and opened it .

Tae : Number 1 : The following Kim taehyung will obey every order the Mins gave him ...  *angrily* what's these noisiness !!

Yoongi *smirk* : why you stop , keep on reading !

Tae : Number 2 : The following Kim taehyung will be under the Min's priority tell one month ... *angrily* what the heck I'm not a thing you can own . what ya think of yourself stupid f*cking mafia  !!!

Tae angrily slam the folder on the table and stand up with a red face and red neck . The vines were visible on his red neck due to his extremly anger . He was panting hard trying to calm his breath .

Hopi looked at him sadly then again looked down . He knew all the rules is just to tease and punish him as joon already explained it why yoongi wanted to marry taehyung and about the rules thing ... etc !

Yoongi took the folder and handled it to kook to continue reading it . kook gladly started reading with a big grin displaying on his face . Joon stand up and made taehyung sit down . Not by force or to tease him more but he wanted taehyung to be on the chair in case he got unconscious or something ... Tae did without protesting tho as He wanted to know what the hell he signed like a fool  !

Kook : Number 3 : No fucking for one month not even the Mins  except they allow you to do ...

Number 4 : No touching , Nor kissing nether physical connect with any one . If the Mins allow you so it'll be only them  ...

Number 5 : No going out without permission ...

Number 6 : The following Kim taehyung isn't allowed to raise his voice under the same roof of the Mins ...

Number 7 : oh , I like this one 😏 ...No jerking off or fingering yourself ...

Tae *angrily* : thats too much !!

Kook *ignoring him* : Number 8 :  ...

(It kept going for a while ... Your auther is really lazy na 😅)

Number 15 : If the following Kim taehyung broke any rules under any cost... *smirks* ... The Mins would punish him as they like and he can't ran away from his punishment or he'll be locked in the house till the end of the contact's period which is one month ...

Kook closed the folder then put it on the table and looked at the gasping and faming in anger taehyung while smirking. 

Yoongi *normally*: so all is clear now ?!

Tae *angrily* : you tricked me to sign this shit !!

Yoongi : No , I didn't . you signed it yourself without reading ... such a fool !

Tae *griting his teeth* :  you ... You !

Yoongi : I .. I what 😏?!

Tae : *graphing his own hair *Arghhhhhh !!

Jimin looked at taehyung , the folder then yoongi . He felt bad for tae but yoongi has a point like who told him to not read before sign ! ... Pabu !

Jin *whispers* :  I feel bad for him .

Jimin *whispers back * : yeah , me too !

Hopi *whispers * : He needs to learn his lesson and don't play around with someone's heart . yoongi did the right thing for him . He is helping him to be a better person but without knowing it . yoongi in his mind , He is punishing him but in reality he is giving him a hand to become better . who knows maybe in this one month alot of things will change for him and us !

Jimin / jin *whisper* : hmm , you're right !

Joon : what are you trio murmuring about ?!

The trio : Nothing 😁 !

Joon *suspicious* : as you say ...

kook *teasingly* : oh oh taehyung ! Yoongi ate your tongue 😃 ... UGh whyyy~

(Yoongi *cat* ate your tongue 😅😅)

Kook whined while rubbing the back of his head as yoongi hit it .

Yoongi *angrily* : what yoongi ate your tongue !!! ... I can eat your but in another way 😏 ...

kook : * blushing *.

Yoongi pinched Kook's tomato cheeks then turned his attention to the angry bird .

Yoongi : tae , listen to me .

Tae looked at him with a glare in his eyes .

Yoongi : we should do our  marriage harmony tomorrow . I know it's just for a month but your family needs to see their son's marriage and my mom won't like it if she got to know I married without any celebration and showing off *rolling his eyes * ...

Jimin *scolds* : mom is not like that !

Yoongi : sorry  , baby 🥺 .

Tae : Do as you want . I don't have a voice here anyway !

Yoongi was about to talk but Jimin cut him .

Jimin : look , taehyung . you should face the positive side of this marriage well this contract marriage like you'll be a model as you always wished like hopi-hyung told me ...

Tae looked at Hopi who quickly turned his face away .

Jimin : Your best friend will be with you and we won't ler anything bad happen to you as you're a Min now . you can take us as your friends if you like but keep your limits knowing !

Tae in mind : "friends ! ... Hell , no ! ... But you're right , jiminie . I should face the positive things like i'll be with you and Hopi again ... What's frustrating me not the shitty rules but the idea of not touching them or you know ... Fucking !! ... I can keep it well with you , Hopi , jin , namjoon even the divel Min yoongi but not this stupid full of muscles bunny !!! ... I don't know why but he always gets on my nerves and pisses me off with his stupid smirk ! "

Yoongi : babies , would you like to go out in a date ?!

All except tae : Yayyyy !

Tae : what about me ?! 

Yoongi : no__

Jin : you can come with us . right , yoonie *puppy eyes * ?!

Yoongi : *sigh* yeah , if he want !

Tae : better than staying all alone in this mansion !

Kook : Yoongi ~~ ... It won't be a date if he come !

Jimin *sweetly* : kookie ~ , he is our husband now . it'll be rude of us to leave him here alone na .

Kook : but Minnie ! ... *looking at his cute eyes *  argh fine ! He can come .

Yoongi : where you would like to go ?!

Jin *excitedly* : amusement park , pweeease !

Kook / Hopi : yayyy ! Pwwwease 🥺 .

joon *chuckles* : haha . they are still a babies . my lovely babies  *squeezing the trio in his embrace making them chuckle*

Yoongi looked at Jimin who was quietly playing with his shirt . he approached him and held his waist with one hand and raised his chin with the other one . He made eye connected with Jimin's breathtaking orbs  .

Yoongi : what about you , Minnie ?! Don't you like to go to the amusement park too ?!

Jimin *sadly* : I have never been there 👉🏻👈🏻 *pouts* .

Tae in mind : "huh ?! But we went there together a lot !? ... Now , I'm sure that he lost his memories ... What happened with you , baby ?!  ... Should I ask this yoongi's help ...nah 🙄 , he won't believe me anyway ... but what if .. ?! ... I'll just ask it . believe me or not it's up to him .

Hmm , let's see I should take advantage of this appointment and try to make jimin remember me at any cost ! ... Wait for me , chim !   "

Yoongi : * pecks jimin's cute pout *  ... Let us be the first one to show it to you then . I promise you'll like it no you'll love it and be obsessed with the amusement park like these trio hehe .

Tae in mind : "I'm the first one though 😏"

jimin : *giggles*

The others' attention went to jimin's beautiful melody like giggles . they approached yoonmin and did a group hug while giggling together .

Tae awkwardly looked at them . He felt sad for a second like he wanted to be a part of this hug  . he was about to leave but stopped as ...

Jin *sweetly* : come join us na . we are a family now even if it just for a month 😊 .

Tae unknowingly smiled at the sweet jin and without him feeling it , his legs made its way to them . jin pulled him in by his arm . the others didn't mind much as they know that jin's words is right . They are a family now even if its for one month ! ... Kook looked pissed at first but shrugged it off for the sake of jin's beautiful smile  ... He is so in love . you know 😉 ...

About tae he felt this warmth inside his heart again . He never felt like that when someone hugs him like this besides of his mother and Jimin .

We are family now even if it just for a month !

Jin's words keep ringing on his ears bringing his boxy smile to shine his face  .

A family is a word and feeling he forget ages ago . Maybe , god is planing something good for him . Destiny tricks aren't something we can chose but we need to accept it and trying to find the good things behind it . thats what tae's planing to do 'Finding the good thing in his sudden but destiny marriage  ' ...

_____________

The Amusement park

Jimin *amusing* : woaaahh !! ... It's really big !

Joon *chuckles* : it's just the gate , baby .

Kook *chuckles* : I'm dying to see his reaction when he see the different games especially the Arcade 🤩 .

Jin *excitedly* : you'll love it , Minnie . we'll have so much fun hehe .

Hopi *excitedly* : yeah , this time I'll win  the shooting game over yoon and you all can witness his losing face hehe .

Yoongi *smirks* : In your dreams babe . you always lose infront of me 😏.

Hopi : Huh , not today 😏 !

Joon : if you keep in fighting there . it'll close soon and we wouldn't be able to show Jimin around ... Grow up , please .

Jin : there is no growing up in the amusement park ... You should say , Bring your childhood back and feel like a kid again 😎 !

Joon : okay , let's bring back our childhood , babies .

Yoongi *chuckles* : let's go then , babies .

Time skip

They made Jimin try every game excitedly.  Long story short , jimin had so much fun like he already made this day his happiest day in his whole life but the strange thing is that he felt like he was here before like he was familiar to this place . He tried to search for any memory of this place in his mind but his head started to hurt him so he stopped tiring his precious mind  and shrugged it off .

Tae saw the way jimin's head hurted him as when sope were playing the shooting game which of course yoongi won as always and Hopi whined like he often do , Tae's attention was on jimin who was standing aside while holding his head in pain . he smiled as he thought that maybe jimin started to gain a little bit of his lost memory .

He went to jimin and asked if he is okay . jimin nodded and said he is fine .

Like this they spend the whole night having fun and talking with eachother . In this period they got to know a little bit of taehyung's bubbly character that he tried so hard to hide but he fails to hide it from his now smart husbands .

Gladly , taekook  didn't fight or argue with eachother but to their surprise they went along with each other so well . they didn't notice it though that they are laughing and playing around with eachother .

For a moment yoongi hoped that taehyung would be really a part of their happy family but then he realized the contract which would end after one month from now .

He doesn't know why he wanted taehyung to be a part of them but he felt it in his heart that taehyung isn't a bad person and that  he just maintain a fake attitude in front of the others but why ?! . He promised himself to figure out about taehyung later ...

Jin : yoonie , can we have ice cream together , pwease 🥺 .

Jin said it while blinking his eyes cutely and pouting slightly . yoongi chuckled then pecked his pout and nodded .

Jin squealed happily while the others joined him including taehyung .

Yoongi looked at them with full of love eyes . he admired them and thanked god every minute that he pleased him with them . His cute , kind , lovely , pure and adorable husbands .

Joon : yoon , let's hurry up before they eat you alive *dimples on display * .

Yoongi chuckled then held Joon's hand  . he bought them ice creams . they decided to enjoy it while walking home . yoongi tried to make them ride the car but they refused and said that they wanted to walk home as the moon and stars were really admirable tonight and who he is to refuse . everytime he lose in front of them . after all they are his heart and no one can win in front of his heart ...

___________

At The Mins' mansion

Tae : so according to the rules . I won't share a room with you , right ?!

Jin : *nodded*

Tae *awkwardly* : b-but I can't sleep alone at night ... I can sleep on the sofa without any voice . I won't disturb you .

Jin : hmmm . wait here !

Jin told taehyung then ran to their shared room where his husbands were getting ready to sleep .

Jin *nervously* : umm , can we talk ?!

Kook *wiping his wet hair with a towel* : yeah , of course . Is there something ?!

The others sat on the bed while looking at jin joining the conversation .  curiosity is showing on their face . jin was looking at them hesitatedly trying to find the right words to form a sentence with in this conversation He took a deep breath then sat on the bed besides of them .

Jin : you know that taehyung is our husband now . I know it's just one month thing but still he is our husband . I think we need to forget about the one month thing and act like he is one of us . you know its rude of us to leave him left out like this . he can be a part of our family and we can treat him better till the month pass . I'm not trying to middle in the way of his punishment but ... He can sleep here with us but no touching like the rules say . better than being left out , right ?!

Jimin : Honesty speaking , I'm with jinie . I think he is not a bad boy like he acts as when we were at the amusement park he was doing fine and even he was playing and having fun with us . we can give him a chance to be better . you know ...

Joon : I think though too . I don't think he'll dare to break the rules anyway .

Kook : I dunno . if you're okay then I'm but I'll break his hands if he touched one of  you ...

Yoongi listened to all of their opinions carefully while thinking of it in his mind . He looked at hopi who was just silent .

Yoongi : baby , what about you ?!

Hopi : what about me ?!

Yoongi : what you think of this conversation about Taehyung ?!

Hopi : *sigh* I really dunno , yoongi but ...

Yoongi : but what ?! ... Talk , Hope . I won't eat you alive  .

He said it playfully to make hopi tell his thoughts without being afraid ...

Hopi : you know . when we were kids taehyung was really a nice and quiet boy . He was so bubbly and cheerful sometimes . you know I saw a little of the old taehyung today at the amusement park and I think with a little help of us we can return his old self back  ... I want to say something . maybe it'll make you hate me ... I ... I still have feelings for him . I'm looking pathetic , right ?! ...*looking down * ...To still have feelings for someone who hurted me .

Jimin : no , hyung . love can never make us pathetic . feelings aren't in our hands ... Don't say the word hate again ! . when we love someone full heartily ,it will be hard to hate them . maybe we trick ourself and say we moved on but feelings would never move . it'll be stuck in your heart till the day of your last breath .

Hopi : I really ... Really love you , guys !

All : we love you too , Hopi ☺ !

Jin : what ya say about , taehyung na ?! ... He is waiting for my answer outside .

Yoongi : *chuckles*

Jin : why ?!

Yoongi *smiling softly* : nothing . I just remembered jimin's first night . you were the one who brought him here too .

Jimin : *chuckles* yeah ! That's why he was the first one to take a room inside my heart after yoongi-hyung .

Namhopekook looked at jimin in disbelieve while jin just giggled at them .

Yoongi : fine ... Fine . enough ! . bring him in , baby . *warning tone * .  But tell him to not cross his limits  !

Immediately jin jumped from the bed and ran out to call taehyung in . yoongi shaked his head then looked at Hopi .

Yoongi : you'll be okay na ?!

Hopi : I'll as long as you're all with me 😊 .

yoongi : my heartu 😻!

Hopi :  *giggles*

Jimin : I am gonna take a quick shower .

Joon : I'll join you , Minnie .

Jimin nodded shyly while blushing then entered the bathroom following him joon who had a playful smirk on his face . he winked at kook who angrily looked at him .

Yoongi : I told you to join me but you wanted to go alone .

Kook : hmph ! I won't talk with you .

Kook pouted and turned his back towards them as he was facing the wall while sulking. 

Sope shared a look then brusted in laughter's . Hope yawned lazily then pecked yoongi's lips as a good night kiss then slept while back hugging the already sleeping sulky bunny. 

Jin entered the room with taehyung who was surprisingly looking down shyly.

Yoongi : No touching ! You know ?

Tae : yeah , jinu told me !

Yoongi *raising a brow confusedly* : jinu ?!

Jin *blushing * : he gave me a nickname , yoonie hehe .

Yoongi : wtv ! Know your limits *pouting his lips towards jin * my good night kissu , jinu !

Jin : *giggled then pecked his lips *

Tae in mind : "I think I fall in love again ! ... I want my good night kisses too hmph ! ... The fucking no touching rule 🤬 !! "

Suddenly the door of the bathroom opened revealing minimoni who was just in their bath rope . Tae looked at them in shock . he felt his cheeks heat up at the sexy sight in front of his shameful eyes . Their wet hair and baby skin . They were looking so sexy and hot . He shrugged the dirty thoughts away .

Yoongi : where is your clothes ?!

Jimin : joonie-hyung dropped it in the water ! *pout*

Joon : I told you it slipped na ~

Jin : like always !

The others chuckled at them . jimin get a new pair of pajamas and gave namjoon his . They entered the bathroom and put it on then come out .

This time they found yoongi already sleeping while his back facing Hopi's back and cuddling with jin who was snuggling his face in the crook of yoongi's neck  . A smile made its way to his face .

Joon laid down besides of jin back facing him then opened his arms for jimin.

Joon : Minnie , come on na . let's cuddle to sleep too .

Jimin nodded his head then threw himself on joon's chest smiling while closing his eyes  .

Join looked at taehyung who was nervously standing besides of the bed .

Joon : Do you need premisson to sleep ?!

Tae : Huh ?!

Joon : you can lay here besides of jimin but keep your space .

Taehyung nodded happily while giving him his extremely boxy smile . He was happy to sleep besides of Jimin and smell his baby scent which he missed alot  .

He laid down and faced jimin's back keeping a billow between them coz he always move a lot in his sleep and he can't afford doing mistake as he really doesn't like to sleep alone ... Maybe thats why he kept on bringing different boys and girls over his place to f*ck and sleep besides ...

Tae closed his eyes . He felt someone covering him with the comfy  sheet feeling warmth one more time ...

(Joon is the one who covered him ... If you are curious ! )

Tae in mind : " I haven't felt this much happiness like in ages 🥰 ... "

To be continued
________________

New update 😉💜

Tell me your thoughts in the comments .

If you liked it don't forget to comment and vote 💜😘...

Stay tuned for more 💜🤗 ... Take care of yourself and health 💜 ... Love .. you .. all 💜💜💜😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
3K 201 4
β₯π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™‡π™€π™π™€ β₯ The title says it all.
117K 7K 39
Separated couple, Taehyung and Seokjin, are going through a divorce. What caused them to come to this eventuality? Topjin Bottomtaehyung WARNING* οΏ½...
49.6K 2.4K 30
"I'm not sorry Namjoon..you deserve to be hated." -Jin "don't make me repeat my words jin." -Namjoon In which namjoon and jin were married but soon...