๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ แดธ.แดดแตแดณแดดแดฑหข

By -juliasversion

โ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ?โž -หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท --- ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ... More

๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ, ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ, ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘, ๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’, ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ“, ๐›๐จ๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ
๐Ÿ”, ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ, ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ•, ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ–, ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ—, ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ง๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ, ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข๐œ๐ก
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ, ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, ๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’, ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“, ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”, "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฒ"
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•, ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐‰๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฒ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—, ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ, ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž

1.5K 46 48
By -juliasversion

CHAPTER 38
.ೃ*:

Two months later!

Luke had invited Delilah to come along to the family skate for the stadium series. Which she quickly said yes to the invite and began to finish her school work.

She landed in jersey the night before as Luke picked her up from the airport. They havent been able to see each other for nearly two months. And shes missed his touch and the sensation of his lips on hers.

"Oh my god ive missed you so much" she squeezed him as he hugged her close to him. Not even a centimeter of space was in between them. "Me too" he whispered into her ear as she pulled away and cupped his face. She kissed him softly and held their lips together.

"I love you" she whispered into his lips and his hands squeezed her at her clothed hips. "I love you too" he pulled away slightly with a smile. She let out a sigh as she rested her head on his chest. He kissed her head as she breathed in the cologne she missed smelling.

"Wanna go back to the apartment?" He asked as she nodded. She pulled away from him as her eyes were glossy. His lips were turned into a sad smile and wiped the tear that fell from her brown eyes. "Dont cry Li" he comforted as he stroked her cheek with his thumb. Her hand gently held onto his forearm as they looked in each others eyes.

She nodded her head a bit and connected their hands. He carried her bag for her as she kissed his cheek as a thank you.

Jack opened the door to the apartment and engulfed the girl in a hug. "Hi delilah!" He greeted her as she hugged him. "Hi jack!" She greeted and looked back up at him. She pulled away from him as Luke shut the door and set down her bag by the door.

His arm wrapped around her waist as Jack looked at the two. He walked back over to the couch as he flopped down. She could see the back of Nico as he turned around and waved at the girl. "Hi Delilah!" He greeted as she smiled. "Hi Nico!" She waved back as Luke smiled softly.

Luke had an early morning skate at the stadium, and then the family skate was later in the day. She slept until he came back. She groaned rubbing her eyes as she woke up. "Hi luke" she adjusted her eyes to the sunlight. "Hey Li" he walked over placing a kiss on her forehead.

She smiled softly up at him as he looked into her eyes. "Im gonna take a quick shower" he informed her as she nodded her head reached over to her phone.

She scrolled on Pinterest for a while until Luke came back in with his curls wet. She watched him as he pulled on a hoodie and sweatpants. "What?" He asked confused with her looking at him. "Your just to pretty" she teased as he laughed. He dove onto the bed and wrapped his arms around her. She squealed as he peppered her neck with kisses.

He pulled away as she cupped his face and looked into his eyes. She kissed his lips as he deepened the kiss. The door opened and Jack stood in the doorway with his mouth open about to tell them something.

They jumped apart as Luke had an annoyed look on his face. "Uh mom and dad just landed and im going to pick them up. Do you two want to come?" He asked holding back a laugh as Luke sighed. "Sure" he answered as Delilah laughed and nodded her head.

Jack walked away as Luke and Delilah looked to eachother holding a laugh back. Luke was about to close the door until jack yelled "keep the door open!" He shouted while laughing as Luke rolled his eyes. Delilah let out a laugh and grabbed one of Lukes Devils hoodies and a pair of leggings along with her uggs.

Jack was waiting for them at the door as they left the apartment and started their adventure to the airport.

Luke was lacing up her skates for her as she looked down at him with a smile. He stood up and patted her knee, "thanks" she looked up to him as he smiled. His hand was held out as she latched onto his hand.

It was a while since she has skated so she was a little shakey and unstable on her feet. "Oh my god im gonna fall on my ass" she laughed as Luke and helped steady her. He helped her into the ice as she gripped onto his forearms.

"You got this" he assured as she looked up to him and smiled. Her grip loosened a bit as she gained back some of her steadiness and didn't need to rely on him that much.

"Okay i think ive got it" she let go as she glided forward. She beamed up at him with a triumphant smile as Lukes mouth turned up to a toothy grin. She cheered as they passed jack and his girlfriend. The two couples waved at each other as Luke skated faster backward.

"Hey!" She yelped as she skated faster. "Catch me!" He yelled as her shoulders slumped down. "Im not that skilled yet!" She yelled to him as he had a laughing fit and watched his girlfriend glide on the ice.

"See you got this!" He gave her a thumbs up as she smiled looking down at her skates. She used to do figure skating until she had gotten an injury her senior year, and practically just gave up on the activity. But being back on the ice made her realize she kinda missed the feeling of gliding on the ice.

She caught up to Luke as he laughed and cupped her rosey cheeks and kissed her lips gently. She pulled away from his lips glancing up to his beanie and laughed. "What?" He asked as she reached up and adjusted his hat.

"You looked like a gnome" she teased as he frowned in response. She kissed the tip of his nose and giggled then she skated away. "Hey!" He shouted and started to skate towards her.

He quickly caught up to her due to his long legs allowing larger movements. He swiftly picked her up. She squealed as his laughter made her smile. "I love you" she kissed him gently as he smiled with rosey cheeks. "I love you too" he set her down gently as she looked up to him with infatuation. Ellen and Jim watched the two and smiled softly, their eyes observing the two childhood lovers.

Luke was playing with his teammates kids which really meant a race and Luke won every time. And Delilah skated with Ellen for a while then with Jacks girlfriend.

Luke and Jack were in an interview with espn and their girlfriends and dad skated behind them. The two turned slightly and saw them. A bright smile formed on both of their faces as a laugh elicited from Luke.

The interviewer capturing such a heartwarming moment between the two brothers and their girlfriends.

After Luke had done his interview he skated over to Delilah. "Hey" he whispered from behind her, startling her a bit. She turned around with a bright smile and looked up to her boyfriend. "Hi" she greeted softly as he reached for her hand.

The two started skating together and caught up with Ellen and Jim for a little. Then skated with just each other and Luke informed her how excited he was for this game tomorrow. She smiled listening to him talk about it and she listened intently.

delilah.liu posted!

● ○ ○

● ● ○

● ● ●

Liked by: edwards.73, elblue6, jackhughes, markestapa, lhughes_06, and 21,821 others.

delilah.liu: ⛸️🤍 @/lhughes_06

View comments.

lhughes_06: best ice skating partner 💗
delilah.liu: duhh 🤭

edwards.73: this is why you left? 🙁
delilah.liu: ethan i literally told you...
   markestapa: HAHAHA

john.marino97: seeing you two out on the ice made me a little sick. But ill
admit you two are cute!
delilah.liu: aww john you little softy!!

azeala.brown: i miss u pookie 🥲
luca.fantilla: i miss u more!
adamfantilla: luca ik damn well you are right next to her rn

Holtz_10: seeing you two skate
made me feel so lonely 😪
naterbastian: me too 😞

njdevils: glad you could come! ❤️
delilah.liu: 🫶🏻

_quinnhughes: wish i coulda come 😞
delilah.liu: me too quinn i miss u! 🫶🏻

colecaulfield: the amount of videos ive seen of you two is wild
_alexturcotte: my whole
fucking tiktok is them
_quinnhughes: they're cute though ☹️

elblue6: i had so much fun seeing
you delilah!💕
delilah.liu: me too love u!

user1: those videos of them skating. THEIR SO IN LOVE IM SOBBING
user5: IK AND THE INTERVIEW IM CRYING 🤧🤧

user4: first luke, quinn and now jack 😖
user7: they all look so happy though 😔

user6: i want their love

View 19,273 other comments

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
THEY ARE LITERALLY SO ADORABLE. I cant anyways guys im so done with school, like what if i just pick up my stuff in the middle of class and leave. Idk im close to tho because im sick of everyone. Anyways these two are so cute im obsessed 🤭. Thanks for reading love u all !  😜🤭😚💗😍

word count: 1550

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 897 21
"๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’! " ๐‘ฐ ๐’†๐’™๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’… "๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’•" ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ฐ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’†...
48.5K 440 19
ใ€Œ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ใ€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a popular cheerleader runs into a popular hockey player while away at competition. MODERN DAY jack hughes...
13.4K 110 19
Lacey hughes is the younger twin sister of Luke Hughes they are really close to one another she doesn't play hockey in fact she is in cheer she is 5'...
13.7K 184 15
Aveline Grace Crosby is the daughter of Sydney crosby she is very athletic loves hockey and music what happens when she falls for Conner bedard A/n a...