πŽππ’π„π’πˆπŽΜπ|| ⁿᡒᡗᡗⁱ ᡒ˒ᡃ...

By brentfaiyazisontop

πŽππ’π„π’πˆΜπŽπ - 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Œπ—‰π–Ίπ—‡π—‚π—Œπ— π—π—ˆπ—‹π–½ 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—ˆπ–»π—Œπ–Ύπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡ 𝖠 π—‡π—ˆπ—π—π—‚ π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ίπ—†π–Ί... More

π‡πŽπ– πˆπ“ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐀&𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 π‹πˆπ…π„βœͺ
πˆππ‡π€π‹π„βœͺ
π–π€πˆπ“ π…πŽπ‘ π˜πŽπ”β˜†
𝐏𝐓.πŸ’ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‘πˆπ

πŸŽπŸ“, RIGHT MY WRONGS

147 10 0
By brentfaiyazisontop

ANGIE'S BACK IN NEW YORK!

NARRATORS POV☆

Angie walked back into her home immediately going to her room and throwing herself onto her bed . She got back up not wanting to take a nap without unpacking or taking a shower .

Once she had done that she got back into her bed covering her whole body with her blanket.

No room or hotel room could compare to Angie's . Her room was nicely arranged and there were multiple others that could be nice too but ANGIE'S room smelled of Shea butter and was extremely clean .

Her room had a very cozy vibe and so did the rest of her home. Her apartment was just the right size for her and had good furniture .

Angie fell asleep to BLUE DREAM by Jhene aiko playing .

Angie always listened to Brent faiyaz , Bryson tiller and many other artists that made music like theirs.

Summer walkers song , fun girl , was what was hitting for her the most . She couldn't stop listening to it and would sometimes cry to it .

There were many songs that reminded her of Ethan like right my wrongs . That was Ethan's favourite song and they'd always play it at their old home .

KNOCK , KNOCK !

Angie heard this and got up feeling irritated that her sleep was interrupted . She was so tired and needed sleep.

She saw Ethan and huffed walking back into the room with him following her and shutting the door behind him .

" sorry Angie I didn't mean to bother you." He said feeling bad .

" it's fine e what do you want ?" She asked getting back in bed again .

" I have a surprise for you Angie ." He told her smiling.

" where is it ?" She asked

" lemme take you to it ." He said picking her up from bed as she groaned .

" go get dressed ." He said .

She simply sat back down

" I'm not asking , get dressed Angie ." He said making her go to the bathroom and get dressed .

They were now in Ethan's car on the way to the surprise . Angie decided to sleep again , she was so exhausted .

Ethan admired her as she slept. Her features were crazy, this girl was perfect in his eyes .

He still asks himself to this day why he let her go instead of helping .

Ethan wants to right his wrongs . He knows that he is partly the reason why she is the way she is . He introduced her to this life and is the reason why she has the urge to kill.

The girl was once innocent and lived a humble life working an honest job . Ethan's intentions were to give her better living conditions and to protect her .

Brazil wasn't safe and the girl had a lot of potential to make something out of herself .

The fact that he brought her here then left her and went off with another girl goes against all the promises he ever made .

He still wonders how she's been so patient with him after all of this .

They were now in-front of the surprise .

Angie was woken up . What she saw mesmerised her , she had never seen a home so big and wasn't used to this .

Back in Brazil , there wasn't all of this , everything was simple .

THE HOME:
LOCATION: LONG ISLAND

Angie wandered around the place holding Ethan's hand .

" Ethan why are we here ?" She asked confused.

" this is ours ." He calmly said earning a confused look from Angela .

" I'm not playing , this is ours or it could be yours , whateva makes you comfortable baby." He aid in a stern tone .

Angela began to tear up making Ethan hold his arms out for her to hug him . This was all crazy to her ,She was so grateful to have him .

" but what about Tasha ?" She asked making Ethan kiss his teeth .

" that's not my girlfriend focus on this ." The boy said not letting go of her . The 2 continues to walk around the large place .

One thing about Ethan was that when it came to Angela he'd go all out and do anything . For example begging , he'd beg Angela to get back with him anyday , but if it's another person he'd see it as a weakness and feel that makes him look dumb .

The boy decided to sit on the sofa as Angela stood rooming the furniture and decor around her . She suddenly came up to him , in her long sleeve black zip up , black leggings and Jordan black cats staring at him with the biggest smile ever .

Ethan hadn't seen Angela smile in a long time and he loved to see it , it made his day .

" thank you so much E , you have no idea how much this means to me ." She said gratefully placing a hand on her chest.

" you heal my inner child ." She said truthfully .

Ethan had no idea on what to say to that . He loved seeing her happy and to hear that he's healed her.

" anytime love " he replied smiling and patting his lap for her to sit on it.

He grabbed the remote playing STAY READY by jhene aiko . Angela turned to look at him knowing exactly what would go down but didn't complain .

This was a dream to the both of them . If you told either of them that all of this would've happened while they were together in Brazil they would've laughed thinking it's unrealistic for them .

—Melissá out !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...