The Life Of Avery Dreadshadow...

By BTSARMY4LIFE66

A canon OC story of the OC of my art account. If you want to follow me on Instagram it's @hellishartist_avery More

Chapter 1: Birth♡

10 1 0
By BTSARMY4LIFE66

[February 22nd, 1904, New Orleans, LA. Avery Sterlings, a French/Caucasian female, was born.]

Avery: "The only thing I remember few months after being born was the terror in her screams when she saw my pearly white hair..."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Avery's Mom: "Why the hell does my child have WHITE hair?! She's supposed to have blackish white!"

Doctor: "Ma'am, don't worry. She just has Polisis."

Avery's mom: "What the heck does that mean?"

Doctor: "Poliosis occurs when there isn't enough melanin in a certain area of hair follicles, leading to a lack of pigment in the hair that grows from those follicles. It affects 1 in 100,000 Caucasian people and since in her DNA it shows that she's French AND Caucasian she was likely to get it."

Avery's mom: "Is it deadly?"

Doctor: "No no. It's not harmful at all. As a matter of fact you can actually dye her hair to get rid of it."

Avery's mom: "so just dye her hair...got it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
67.8K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...