Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

By Mygreysweater

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Radio Demon ✡
✡ Friends ✡
Intermission...
✡ Tune ✡
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡

1.2K 42 14
By Mygreysweater

*THUMP*

Y/n's eyes slowly opening. Pain from the fall, tiredness, and an aching sore all over your body, making you groan.

The sky around you red, and passerbyers looking very unusual, yet they didn't stare at you like how you did them.

Where were you? This must have been a dream.

Fires, screams, drug selling, blood, crimes, and more random things happening around. No one stopping anyone.

You wanted to call out for Alastor because he was the last person you were with, no matter how much you hated him, he was the one you'd look out for first.

The cracked, uneaven sidewalk underneath your heels, making it difficult to stand up from the ground.

"This ain't the 1920's bitch!" Some demon looking guy sneered and laughed as he walked past you.

What? What year was it.. where- this has got to be hell.

But did she truly deserve to be here?

She did kill a ton of people... and married a murderer. God, she felt disgusted even thinking about him, anger boiling inside her.

She only ran to him when he got shot, out of instinct. But why'd he get shot? And how did she die? She had so many questions.

She picked up her dress and walked to the nearest building.

It was a bar, a red shade of bricks, mostly everything down here was a red shade. At least in the area she was in.

She entered, peeking around, the bell dinging as she entered. It was weird walking into a bar, these were mostly banned in Louisiana, hence why speakeasy were mostly on the down low and people scolded Flappers.

The odd looking creatures inside not paying any mind to her presence.

Y/n walked up to the bar, the bartender glancing over, "Hey! Move bitch! Your blocking the TV!" She turned around, some shorter demon with a mustache getting angry at her.

She furrowed her brows down at him annoyed, it must have been her hat, or may she was really just taller than him.

She looked over at what he pointed to, "A TV..?" She repeated. The moving picture mounted on the wall was much thinner and flatter than the ones she was used to.

"Im sorry sir, Im not yet accustomed to your obsessions." She smiled and turned back towards the bartender.

The man huffing annoyed, he seemed to have a short temper.

"Excuse me sir, where is there closest place with kinder people?" Y/n closed her hands together, resting them on the counter.

"Kind people? Your in fucking hell miss, you better get used to it." He laughed, wipimg down a cup.

Her face falling annoyed, ok, she clearly died and was in hell.

"Well no shit, I can see that." You replied blandly and tilted your head at him as if he were stupid.

He cleared his throat, "Up the hill north, theres some stupid little redemption hotel. Lucifers daughter runs it, shes the nicest you can get down here." He said bored.

"Thank you." You smiled and nodded at the man, leaving the bar.

Sure enough, to your left, there was a giant, dazzling hotel, seperated from everything.

It really stood out, and you thought it was gorgeous.

As you got closer to it, the name became visible, Happy Hotel.

Lets hope its as happy as its named.

*Knock Knock*

...

The tall door, slowly creaking open, a Blonde demon girl about your height opening the door.

Her face lighting up, "OMG, are you here to check in with me here at the happy hotel!?" She jumped up and down excitedly.

You smiled, "Sorry dear, but no. Just had a few questions..."

She calmed down and laughed nervously, "Oh- sorry, right this way." The blonde holding the door open as you walked in.

"Thank you."

The girl nodding and smiling.

"So.. this is our hotel!!" She smiled, waving her hands around, showing off the poorly decorated hotel.

"Our?" You looked over at her with question

"Oh yeah, this is Vaggie, my girlfriend and the-... only.. staff member here." She laughed embarressed.

Vaggie smiled and waved at you cautiously.

"This is Angel Dust!" She pointed over to a fluffy spider looking guy that was layed out on a couch, sucking on a popsicle.

"Heyy there~" he smiled.

You smiled back, though he gave you a weird vibe.

"And whats your name?" You tilted your head at her.

"Right, My name is Charlie Morningstar! Lucifers daughter and princess of hell." Charlie smiled, sticking her hand out for you to shake.

Your eyes widened as you shook her hand, "daughter of lucifer.. princess of hell? Wow, its all real. I really am in hell..." you spoke, pulling your hand away gentley, looking at the ground in thought.

The white haired girl with a spear and charlie looking at eachother, "Ohh, you just got here. Didn't you?" The blonde said with a hand on her hip.

"Yes, sorry. I was very confused." You laughed nervously.

"Your also very kind.. to be the princess of hell.." y/n added on.

Charlie laughed with a smile, "Yeahh, they get it wrong sometimes. Im very kind." She smiled and walked over to a mini fridge on the ground.

Vaggie putting her spear back against the wall.

"Thats good to know.." you spoke, examining the hotel around you.

"So bitch, how'd you die? You look straight outta the 1930's." The spider said, finishing his popsicle.

You looked at him a bit offended, but you'd need to get used to it, its hell.

She crossed her arms in front of her, "Im not exactly sure."

All 3 of the demons looking at her confused.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Vaggie asked confused.

Charlie looking suprised too, holding a box of melted popsicles.

"Um.. well my husband was shot in the head while hunting, we werent on good terms at the time. But something had led me out there and thats when I saw him get shot and killed. I kneeled beside him, but before I knew it.. I blacked out and woke up here.."

All of them still looking confused.

Charlie walked over, "Wait a minute, Hold on a second.. You don't know how you got here? How you died?" She exclaimed, still very confused.

Her face lighting up, she turned to her girlfriend, "Oh em gee.. VAGGIE! What if shes not meant to be here, and up in heaven instead? We could redeem her!" She said excitedly.

"Oh.. I dont mean to be a party pooper on what your doing here, but im pretty sure I was put in the right place.." you smiled.

Charlie raised a brow again, "I murdered people with my husband when we were alive."

"Holy shit, like bonnie and clyde?" Angel said as he chewed on the stick of the popsicle.

"Like who?- what year is it?" Y/n asked confused.

"Oh its xxxx."

"What?"

"xxxx"

You just stared at charlie with a confused look, similar to the one she had given you earlier.

Vaggie smiled, "Years work differently here in hell, its.. really weird." The white haired demon put a hand on her girlfriends shoulder.

"Yeah toots. Anywaysss, Bonnie and Clyde was this couple that went out an' did illegal crimes and shit back in 1934 or whatever. Probably ahead of your time, huh? You see, I died in 1947.. i think.. but thats in the future for you, y'know?" The white spider explained.

It still didnt really make sense but you just nodded and agreed, "I suppose we were like Bonnie and Clyde.. before there was a Bonnie and Clyde."

"You think your husbands down here too?" Charlie asked.

"Oh, no doubt he is. And once I see him, Im gonna fucking kill him." You furrowed your brows down.

Angel laughing, "Thats right bitch! Kill your man." He laughed more.

It ruined the moment entirley.

Vaggie and Charlie shaking their heads, "So... I know you might not wanna try and redeem yourself, but since your nice.. you can stay here for free if you'd like!" The blonde smiled.

The bartender was right, she really was the nicest demon.

"I'd love to!" You smiled.

"Oh, gosh, im so bad with introductions. I completley forgot to ask for your name!" Charlie face palmed herself.

"No worries hon. My names y/n, its nice to meet all of you. I was a Flapper back when I was alive."

"No way! These girls, really are the baddest bitches, they didn't follow the rules." Angel smirked, telling the other two.

He was really fangirling- fanboying? Fanboying over you, that made you smile, despite his sexual aura he gave off.

After Charlie showed you the room you'd be staying in, it was pretty clean and cozy. Though you didnt have anything on you, you were glad you had somewhere to call home.

Angel offering to show you around town.

So that night you two headed out, "Now I know theres a lot going on her that your not used to, but trust me, its a whole lot of fun! But first girl.. we gotta get you out of those clothes.." he looked at you a bit judgemental as you two walked down the sidewalk.

"What? I like my 1930s clothes." She crossed her arms at him.

"I get it, you'd probably pass in canniable town, but just for tonight, try out some different clothes." He smiled, grabbing your hand and pulling you into a store.

"Cannibal town?" You said to yourself.

Y/ns eyes widening at the very revealing clothing options. "Angel.."

"I know its intimidating, but just try on something. You never know if you'll like it or not~" he smiled, grabbing random clothes and shoving it in your hands and pushing you into a dressing room.

You stumbled inside, the clothes falling out of your grasp.

The first thing your met with is yourself, the bright mirror showing you what you looked like now.

You tried not to freak out, you werent really scary looking and still had your face- kinda, you now just had odd eyes, sharp teeth, the tongue of a snake, and a heart nose.

What? You touched your new features curiously. A devil tail making itself known, soon enough you were able to control it easily.

This is all very strange.

You got changed into the clothes angel handed you, staring at yourself in the mirror.

The shorts you had on were very short, not short enough to show too much luckily, a small tube top.

Hell no, you were not walking out in this.

"ANGEL!" you shouted angrily.

You heard him laugh before he peeked his head through the curtain, then sliding them open.

"Damn, babe~ you were hiding that under that big poofy dress?" He smiled, looking you up and down.

Y/n looked at him embarressed and disgusted, "Get me new clothes!" She covered herself up even though she was wearing clothes.

You two eventually left that store after not finding anything you were comfortable in, "Hm.. okay. How about we try this store? They sell dresses." He shrugged, one of his arms pointing over to store.

Y/n nodded, willing to give it a go.

You two entered, the elegant dresses up on stands and such catching your eye, it was different to the flapper dresses, but similar enough. And it was more revealing too, but a comfortable revealing you were willing to wear.

"Thats the one."

She came out of the dressing room with the black dress on, a white fluffy boa, pearls, white heels and a white purse.

(Similar to this ⬆️ ofc change if you dont like it)

Angels eyes widening in admiration, "Fuck yeah! Thats the one!"

He walked over to you, the cashier lady not even paying attention so you guys just walked out without paying.

After going to a few bars and clubs, you could say it was very different, but you had fun.

Clubs were just like modern day speakeasys, you wondered how it would be like to dance in one like that instead of a typical speakeasy. Although there were a ton of people dancing there together, and not regular dancing, some were shaking their asses which was odd to you.

Must be a demon thing.

Y/n and Angel entered the hotel laughing with eachother, she was glad to say she made some friends her first day in hell.

"You two have fun?" Charlie smiled, her and Vaggie in some pajamas.

"Yes, thank you again for letting me stay here." She smiled.

"Of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.5K 36
COMPLETE! •───────•°•°•───────• "𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞�...
29.1K 553 24
A two-part hazbin hotel love story. You arrived in hell because of a sad incident. Why is Alastor so interested in you? Does Alastor has a connection...
20.9K 630 25
"I don't make deals such as that my dear." Alastor let out a hearty chuckle. "Why not? I'll give you whatever you want in return. Tell me your terms...
146K 4.3K 69
You and alastor were coworkers.. and more, when you were alive, but what happens when you meet again..? Only an unholy adventure with a plot line, a...