Spanking Survivor Season 1: H...

Oleh VixentheHuntress

A total of 20 kids between the age of 12 and 13 have arrived to what is gonna be a nice summer retreat for th... Lebih Banyak

Episode 1-B: The Oak Brushes. (Kala)
Episode 1-3: The First Reward Challenge: Wheel of Spanking. (Keon)
Episode 2-A: Elimination Challenge (Image Brandon)
Episode 2-B: The First Tribal Council. (Image Hannah)
Episode 3-A: Sour Sweet Or Spanked. (Image Amari)
Episode 3-B: Elimination challenge: Tribal Council. (Image Arkell)
Episode 4-A: A Paddling to an Advantage. (Image Logan)
Episode 4-B: Finding Immunity: The 3rd Elimination Challenge. (Image Piper)
Episode 4-C: Plans are Made, Tribal Council. (Image Hilo)

Episode 1-A: The Willow Switches. (Image Rebecca)

433 3 0
Oleh VixentheHuntress

Deep in the heart of a summer camp just off an island of Hawaii. A bright and sunny place surrounded by palm trees, soft green grass and bright white sand. The water is so blue you can see your reflection. Standing on the island shore is a cute young girl around 16 years old with dark brown skin and deep brown eyes. She is wearing a cute pink skirt and a matching shirt. Her legs were buried deep into the sand as she smiled at the camera. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, rather children of all ages. My name is Summer Scarlett, and I am proud to welcome and bring you all to Camp Spanked Bottom, my little private piece of home and for the next few weeks. It is going to be shared between twenty young contestants, all from the ages of 12 and 13 who have one goal in mind. Be the last kid standing for the ultimate prize of 125,000 dollars, and the right to be crowned the king or queen or spanko island, and the prize of no spankings for an entire year."

The girl freed her legs from the sand and stood up to her feet. "We have found these children from all across the United States, from many different walks of life. Some have never been spanked before in their life, others have experienced more than they can count. There will be lies, tricks and pranks, who is gonna be a good boy and girl and play the game right, or who is gonna be naughty and get friend and foe spanked? My challenges for this season, all so simple but all have a slightly stingy ending to them." The girl reached into her pocket and held up two golden looking passes. "Hidden in this camp is four passes that can grant immunity, there are a few other little tricks to help sway people and the votes to your favor. I hope you all look forward to it and I am excited for the first season of, "Spanking Survivor!"

On one side of this beautiful looking summer camp, under eight palm trees that stand silently like soldiers. There were two large picnic tables that sat outside of a large wooden cabin that had two floors, inside were beds for five girls and five boys that were located on the 2nd floor. There were two separate bathrooms, one on the first and one on the second. THe inside of this cabin were darker colors but it had a cozy feeling to it. A large but empty fireplace, a nice looking kitchen that was waiting for someone to come and cook inside of it. The boys room had softer blue colors, and the girls room with softer pink colors. Coming up one of the many paths that lead to different areas of this campground. Was a fit looking 12 year old girl with dark brown eyes and honey brown hair. She had milky white skin and was wearing a pair of blue shorts and a spotless white shirt. Her eyes came to rest upon a large white flag that was waving in the breeze, it had two sharp looking willow switches on it. A fitting name for the team that she had been assigned too.

The camera adjusted slightly as this small girl stepped inside of the camera and she took a seat on the large couch. This living room did not have a television but had a lot of fun looking things to play with. "H-Hi," she greeted shyly, " my name is Rebecca Gill, I am 12 years old and very excited to hopefully win this entire thing." She blushed a bit as she seemed to have been asked a question by someone behind the camera. "I am nervous that some of the games involve spankings, I am not embarrassed to say that I get a few of them. I am a bit more active and it gets me in trouble." Her blush faded slightly as she was asked another question. "Well, if I win my mom wants to put a lot of it to school but she says I can use a good amount on anything I want... within reason." Her smile grew. "I hope I meet a lot of new friends."

The door to the cabin opened up revealing a dark brown skinned boy with very tight looking dreadlocks. He had a cocky little smile on his face and dark green eyes. He was wearing black shorts, a black sleeveless shirt and had a brown suitcase with her. "Hey there," he greeted with a hint of a county accent. He set his suitcase by the door and walked over to Rebecca. His hand held out in a friendly way. "My name is Keon Carr."

The image shifted and showed Keon sitting on the couch next. "Yeah I am gonna win, there is no one else that can win this thing personally. Am I worried that I might get a whoopin here or there?" He shrugged his shoulders a bit. "Not really to be honest, I mean it would suck I am not really worried about it though. My eyes are on that prize. When I win this game, I am gonna use the money to get a new game system and then give the rest to my daddy and momma."

The camera changed once more as a new girl came walking into the cabin catching both Keon and Rebecca's attention. She was shorter than Keon and Rebecca, had a kind smile on her face but had mischievous blue eyes that shined like diamonds, and long blond hair. The image shifted once more as she was not seated on the couch but in one of the bedrooms. That kind smile was replaced with one that could be the definition of naughty. "My name is Hannah Neal, and I don't have a strategy for this game. My hope is to let everyone else do all the work and I will just cruise my way to victory. I will be everyone's friend but I might just make a few moves here or there. I have watched Survivor with my mom before so this should be so easy. If I win this game then I am gonna use it how I want, I mean to be fair 125,000 isn't really much money for me and my family. However, money is money, and I really like money." She rolled her eyes for a moment. "I am not really afraid or worried about spankings, they will probably be stupidly embarrassing. However, maybe if I am a bit more of a baby after one, someone will let me use that."

The camera shifted outside to where Keon Carr was sitting on one of the picnic tables. Looking a bit bored and annoyed. "Finally." He said to himself as coming up a nearby path was a Japanese boy with short black hair. He was a thin boy with intelligent looking eyes. "How are you doing?" Keon greeted as he held his hand out. "My name is Keon, and you have no idea how happy I am to see another boy."

The Japanese boy gave him a slight nod before shaking his hand. "I am guessing a lot of our teammates are girls?"

"Just the four of us right now and I am getting bored of hearing them talk about girl things." Kean explained with a roll of his eyes.

The image shifted and showed this boy sitting underneath one of the palm trees. His hands folded on his lap and a small smile on his face. "My name is Hilo Ionami, I was born in Japan but my home is New England. So far I think everyone is kinda nice, I don't know much about them but I hope I can learn more about them. I don't know if I can win this whole thing, there are 19 people that I am gonna have to beat. I don't have much experience with spankings to be honest." His pale cheeks heated up a bit. "I still am hoping that part is a lie but I think I can handle one of them. My hope is that the games or more sport centered, I think we have a good chance so far with Keon and Rebecca. However, I am not sure about Hannah, but who knows maybe she will surprise us all."

The camera went back to Hilo and Keon were sitting under one of the palm trees, Keon doing a lot of the talking while Hilo just nodded. "Mind if I join you two?" Both boys looked up to see another darker skinned boy with a mostly shaved head standing in front of them. He had light brown eyes and a bright smile on his sharp featured face. "My name is Arkell Duncan."

The camera shifted to show him sitting on the other picnic table with Hilo and Keon in the background still talking, almost as if he had done his interview before going over. "I like the look of our team so far, if I had to guess I am the oldest of the group maybe, im 13 years old but I have enough younger siblings to know how to keep things orderly for a bit. I think that those two over there are gonna be strong and so is that one girl inside, I think her name is Rebecca. My hope is to play the game with some kind of kindness and respect, but I am not that gullible and I think I can tell a liar from someone telling me the truth. I think the idea of getting a whoopin, or a spanking as someone might call it is worrisome. I don't get them that often since I have to be the responsible one, but when I do get them I get it much harder as the big brother. So that might give me an advantage. Like my mom told me when I flew out here, I am not here to win really, we make enough to get by, she told me to have fun and see it as a vacation and that no matter what she is gonna be proud."

Inside of the cabin Rebecca and Hannah were exploring the large kitchen. Hannah was excited since they had a lot of good looking fruit and vegetables inside. "Do we get a private chef to cook or are we gonna have to do that ourselves?" Rebecca asked, looking a bit nervous. "I can make at most toast... and even then it is burnt most of the time."

"I can cook and maybe one of the boys is gonna be able to cook as well." Hannah said, putting a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder. "Don't worry, I don't think this is like the survivor show so we are not gonna go hungry or anything."

"I doubt we are judging from the look of this kitchen." Both girl's jumped and turned around to see a new girl standing in the arched doorway of the kitchen. She looked to be a mix of asian heritage and american, a pair of kind eyes and dark blond hair, she was wearing a cute looking blue skirt, and a matching shirt. "I can also handle myself in a kitchen if we need another chef or two."

The camera shifted to show this girl sitting on one of the beds upstairs, her legs kicking back and forth. "Hi, my name is Giana Daniel's, but you can just call me Gi if you want too. I think personally I have the best chance to win this game, cause no one gets rid of the sporty and kind people first. I am good at track and field stuff so I think people will like that. So as long as I can get to the murge, if we have one, I think I can cruise to at least the final four." Her darker milky skin took on a slight pink hue as she started to twirl a piece of hair around her fingers. "I am still hoping that the spanking part of the game is just some kind of big joke, or maybe it is saved for if we lose a game here or something. That might be a good incentive to make people actually try to win. I have never actually been spanked before so hopefully I can go the entire season without one."

Back with the boy's outside, they watched as a cute looking girl came skipping up the pathway to the right. She had long autumn red hair and dark cream colored skin, she was wearing a yellow skirt and light looking long sleeved shirt. They all let out a whine as the girl tripped over her rolling travel bag and slammed face first into the ground. There was a slight pause before she held up a shaky hand with a thumbs up. "I-I am okay."

Now sitting on the couch inside with a small tissue inside of her nose. The girl let out a nervous giggle as she waved towards the camera. "My name is Skye Taylor and I am 12 years old, and very much accident prone." She rolled up one of her sleeves to show off the many band aids and healed scars she had. "My mommy doesn't let me near sharp things, I always need a helmet or elbow pads when I am on my bike, I can't go a day without getting injured in some way. So she told me to be very careful since she is not gonna be here to keep an eye on me." She reached up and rubbed the back of her head with a toothy grin on her face. "Well I am not worried about something I probably get more than anyone else here. I am not a naughty girl as my mom and dad put it, I just make a lot of bad mistakes if that makes sense. So I think I can handle anything they send my way, cause I don't think our host can spank harder than my daddy."

The camera went back as the current seven contestants gathered around as Arkell finished putting a band-aid on the girl's knee. "See good as new," he said with a small smile.

"How on earth did you fall again?" Hannah questioned.

"She tripped on her bag as she came in," Keon said, holding back muffled laughter as now that he knew the girl was okay, he found this very funny.

"Thank you, Arkell." Skye said with a soft smile.

The door to their cabin opened up revealing another African American child, this one being a girl with honey brown skin, dark green eyes locked in annoyed glare, and short curly brown hair. "What the fuck are yall looking at." She snapped once 14 eyes seemed to lock onto her.

The camera shifted as she was now sitting on a picnic table, her head resting on her folded hands. "My name is Dolanda Russel and I am 12 years old. I didn't really want to come here, I am guessing my momma think that maybe a show that is allowed to spank me might straighten me out. This seems like some kind of cruel vacation if I am being honest, but if I can win 125.000 dollars maybe she will stop annoying me about my attitude." She rolled her eyes a bit at that. "I don't care if people like me, I don't care if they hate me by the end of this, if I am miserable everyone is gonna be miserable, but I am sure they will find that they need me more than I need them."

The camera switched back as Hannah put her hands on her hips. "Well you don't have to be so mean so soon."

Dolanda rolled her eyes as she kicked off her sandals and left her bag in the middle of the hallway. "Or what?" She challenged as she flopped down on the couch beside everyone. She looked around the room for a moment. "We don't even get a fucking television."

"Language, please." Hilo mumbled.

"Oh please if you don't like cursing then you are gonna hate me, besides what is gonna happen if I keep cursing. Is someone gonna come marching in ready to spank me." She laughed a bit at that as she folded her arms and rested her head on top of them. "Honestly is anyone else hoping that maybe the producers just happened to misspell the name and it is supposed to be Sparkling Survivor or Spamming Survior, something that isn't fucking weird like spanking survivor."

"Can we please stop saying that word," Giana said, her face as red as the sun. "I for one am still holding onto hope that it is a joke, cause I would rather not get my first spanking on television."

"You have never gotten one before?" Rebecca said, a bit surprised.

"Neither have I." Everyone turned to see another boy coming through the front door. "But hey there is a first time for everything." He had a bit of tan on him, with long dark brown hair that was tied into a ponytail. He had a small cane with him but it didn't seem to really hinder his movements a bit. Now that he came closer, it was clear on one thing this cheerful boy had one prosthetic leg.

The camera shifted to him sitting on a bed and he had prosthetics off patting his thigh. "Yeah I have one leg," he said with a small chuckle. "My name is Jacob by the way. I lost my leg when I was 5 years old so it has been a long process. I am doing okay now, a youtuber was kind enough to buy me my first of three prosthetic legs, so if I win I want to pay her back. Even though I know she won't accept that from me. I am glad that I get to be a part of this game cause it looks like fun, of course I am worried about getting spanked for the first time but I am a tough guy so I should be fine with anything they can do. I am sure they won't go too far (which I won't!). Of course I am worried that my team might see me as a liability because I am gonna be a bit slower in sand and other more physical challenges. However, I am gonna give it all I got no matter what."

The camera went back as he waved off Rebecca who seemed ready to help him climb up on the couch. "I am gonna be fine," he said as he sat on the couch. "Can I ask one favor from you all, please don't pity me or anything like that. I have one leg but I don't want to be treated any less and trust me if I need help I will ask for it."

"Got you brother," Arkell said with a slight nod of his head.

The last contestant that came in brought the total of boys and girls even at five a piece. This one having curly red hair and dark blue eyes, he was a lean boy but had a cute smile on his face. He was wearing dark red shorts and a white t-shirt. The camera shifted as he sat outside of the cabin as if he was trying to gather courage to go in. "My name is Franklin, and I really don't want to be here." He said with a small sigh. "I am not the strongest or the fastest, I like to keep to myself and I like to read. My mom and dad sent me here to try and make friends, but what is the point if after this I probably wont see any of them in New England?" His dark white skin blushed a bit as he looked away. "I know what a spanking is from books but I never have gotten one, and I don't want one either." A rare bit of brattyness seemed to spill from his mouth. "If I can win this than I am gonna buy more games and books so I never have to leave my room again."

Franklin sat lonely on the steps to this cabin before a cute looking girl around 16 years old came walking up the path a slight sway to her step and whistle coming out of her mouth. A gentle tone that seemed lighter than even the bird's chirps. "What are you doing out here?" She asked smoothing out her pink skirt as she lowered herself down to look at the boy.

Franklin had been caught off guard and now looked at the cute girl with wide eyes. "T-Trying to get the courage to walk inside."

She smiled down at him. "Well how about we go inside together, cause I am here to introduce myself to you all anyway." She offered the boy a hand to shake. "My name is Summer Scarlett and I am gonna be the host for this season." She took the boy's hand and gently lifted him up before opening the door to the cabin. "Hello there," she greeted with a wave. "This is Franklin, and my name is Summer Scarlett, your host for this season."

Once Franklin had taken a seat beside Hilo. Summer Scarlett took a small bow for a moment. "It is wonderful to meet you all, and welcome to the first season of spanking survivor." There were a few quiet cheers from the group of preteens but for the most part it was a lot of glancing around and nervous looks. "Now does anyone have any questions cause that is the point of me being here."

There was a moment of silence before Rebecca asked the question that seemed to be on everyone's mind. "Is the whole spanking part a lie?"

Summer smiled for a moment. "I can confirm that it is not a lie."

"Of course it fucking isn't." Dolanda mumbled as she buried her face deeper into her arms.

The older girl crossed one leg over the other as she held her hand up for a moment. "Show of hands if anyone here has been spanked before in any way, shape or form." Seven hands went up slowly. "Raise your hand if you never have been." Only two went up from Franklin and Giana. "And raise your hand if you are gonna be a brat and not reply to either of the two options." She added turning her gaze onto Dolanda who seemed very comfortable just laying on the couch. "I can already tell that you are gonna be a bit of trouble."

"Fuck off, already."

"Language," Hilo mumbled under his breath.

"Now let me explain for a moment, how a lot of the games I have planned are gonna go. I will make this quick since I do have to go across the camp to the other team. Speaking of teams, your team name is gonna be The Willow Switches." Summer leaned forward a bit as she started to speak a bit more clearly. "Every few days you are gonna have a challenge, one is a reward and punishment challenge, and trust me i have a lot of good rewards planned for you all. Ranging from equipment to be added to your cabin to make it more comfy, the rights to have your cell phones back, wifi connections, a personal chef to come in and make you breakfast, lunch and dinner, and much more. However, if you happen to lose that challenge, you all will face a punishment challenge, to be decided by the wheel of punishment. I will not spoil what options are on that wheel but trust me some of them." SHe let out a low whistle at that. "It is not gonna be fun being losers... or should I say well spanked losers. The second challenge that can come is gonna be an elimination challenge. The losers of that challenge will face what I am calling punishment tribal. WHere you will be voted off and have to go home, not without leaving with a smarting backside. The first eight of you to leave the island are going right home... Well, unless you want to explore other parts of Hawaii with your families, then we will gladly pay for them to come join you for a week. The remainder of you, if eliminated will join Tribal Council and will have a chance to vote on what is gonna be the last challenge to decide the winner."

"Aren't tribal members of tribal supposed to decide who wins the game?" Hannah asked.

"I am gonna do things differently cause if a few of you are a bit more naughty in your tactics, I want you to have a fair chance to win. However, be warned that just because that is the case, does not mean that members of tribal won't have a chance at a bit of vengeance if they decide to use it. The prize as I promised is 125,000 dollars, and one other thing for those of you whose parent's believe in spankings." The girl reached into her pocket and took out what looked like a golden ticket. "This is a pass that your parents have agreed to uphold if you are lucky enough to also win, one that is a promise for them not to spank you for a year."

The camera shifted onto Skye Taylor who was sitting underneath one of the palm trees. "So if the prize also has no spankings for a year... I really really need to win that."

The camera went back to Summer Scarlett who with a flick of her wrist three more passes came out. "Also scattered across your part of the island are four other passes. Two of them are advantages when it comes to the vote, for example an extra vote, or can even nullify someone else's vote that night. The last two are the classic, immunity passes, however be warned I also have three passes added to the mix that are not rewards but punishment passes so be careful which ones are real and which are not."

The camera shifted onto Hannah who was sitting on one of the beds upstairs. Her voice a low whisper as she looked at the camera. "If she has changed how the votes work then I actually might be able to win this entire thing. That changes the game a lot more than I thought."

"Most importantly, regardless of punishments or rewards, I at least want all of you to have fun and maybe even make some friends here. So I hope you all do that, and I will see you all this afternoon."

"This afternoon?" Keon questioned.

Summer Scarlett smirked at them for a moment. "Of course this afternoon, cause your first reward challenge is in two hours." As Summer left the cabin, the camera seemed to follow behind the girl as she walked down one of the paths. "I am excited to see just how The Willow Switches get along, and I am sure you all at home are gonna be excited to see just what I have planned for them. However, right now, let's take a walk to the west side of this park, and we will go and meet their opponents for the first part of the game and future allies for the second half of this season. The Oak Brushes."

Commercial Break.

A/N: Alright and that is gonna be the first half of episode 1, each episode is gonna have about two to three parts so I hope you are ready for that. I have been looking forward to writing this for a while, and I have a general idea of a good portion of the first few team challenges. As well as I will have images for the contestants for each opening of the chapter like I did with Tales of A School Spanker. Thank you all for reading and I will see you all probably tomorrow, I'm gonna try and have the first three chapters up by Thursday at the most. Maybe Wednesday depending on how much time I have this week. If you haven't you should go read Tales of A School Spanker Season 1. ANd if you like more novel-like stories go and check out Crimson Hide. Again thank you all for ready and I hope I can live up to any of you expectations when it comes to this series. I loved Total Drama Island and Survivor so I am excited to write something that has elements of both.

Until Next Time.

Stay Safe,

Stay Behaved,

Or you may be spanked.

Bye Bye.  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9K 235 26
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
56K 304 34
(Just a bit of a note before the summary. This story is a collection of short one-off stories that include spanking. If you do not believe in spankin...
1K 56 55
HER: I knew there would be consequences for what I did. I knew this would be hard. But it's so much harder than I ever want to admit. Physically brok...
157K 1.8K 20
what happens when a brat gets forced to go a BDSM school? What if she gets paired with two very strict Daddy's? Will she be able to stand her ground...