AMP's OMEGA

By reserved__w4ttys

"By the age of nineteen every one gets their mark assigned, basically their second gender. Alpha, Beta and Om... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 1O
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
EXTRA
ANNOUNCEMENT
SIDE STORY 1
SIDE STORY 2
SIDE STORY 3

CHAPTER 7

255 6 0
By reserved__w4ttys

"Fuck, Duke wait" Kai moaned high enough for Duke to hear. This was the fourth day of ongoing brutal, raw sex. Definitely, everybody in the house was getting irritated by the smell of sex and hormones polluting the air and the cricking sound of the bed hitting against the wall. Knot after knot, Kai felt numb, too numb to move a single inch from whatever position Duke decided to turn him.

"Damn, how long does this heat last" Duke lamented, starring at the sore cheeks he had been pounding for the past few days, Kai was too brain-dead at the moment, he wasn't able to say any coherent thing "Alpha, need, fuck" he said through broken loud moans. The small man seemed battling between life and death and Duke didn't seem or have a thought of stopping any time soon. Kai passed out on the bed, sobbing from the overwhelming pleasure. Duke took this chance to shower and get some fresh air.

"Nigga are you trying to fucking kill that guy," one of Duke's friends said laughing out loud, Duke had no shirt on revealing all the bites and scratching on his body. "Can see we have a scratcher, nice work Picasso" Agent commented slapping one of his hands on the older man's back. Duke turned around flashing his eyes for a bere second warning the man to not do that anymore "Where is he?" Fanum asked worried, after all, it was the little mother fuckers first heat, "Upstairs, he's sleeping" Duke answered finishing the cup of water he had just filled.

They were all sitting in the living room except for Kai who apparently was still sleeping in his bed. The boys were watching a movie when something took their attention fully, a thud a loud one coming from the top of the stairs. It was Kai who sat on the floor, smiling ever so slightly in an occurred way, "Help" he murmured looking at the guys staring at him. Agent walked to the top of the stairs to pick up the younger boy "How you feeling?" he asked, receiving an "I'm okay, I think" from Kai.

Duke fell asleep a few minutes after Kai had sat down next to him, they were hugged around each other, duke was simply asleep because he knew the omega next to him was secure, eyes making sure he wasn't going to go anywhere anytime soon. "Do you need anything?" Fanum asked ready to stand up from his comfortable position. "Just some juice" Kai answered, after all, he was dehydrated with all the fucking and cumming from the past days. Fanumrushed to hand over whatever the small guy asked. "Are you sure you are feeling okay?" Chris asked seeing the tired and unwelcoming look fromhis friend.

"It's probably just the bite" Kai replied scratching the point on his neck where Duke had bitten him. "Bite!" most of his friends in the room shouted in unison not expecting that kind of revelation. "He mated you?" Davis asked still shocked moving closer to Kai's neck and waiting to check for himself. "I don't think so, it just felt like a pinch" Kai replied relaxing into the touch of his friend. "Nigga really likes someone touching him!" someone said laughing out loud. "When do you guys think this mother fucker is going to wake up?" Kai asked staring at the dreads falling on his shoulder. "Probably gonna sleep for a full fucking day, why?" Chris answered.

"Ya, mh my heat ain't finished at all, probably still have three more days to go" Kai explained, his eyes flicking from their natural colour to the baby blue, known to be the Omegas call. His friend's eyes were fixed on him, also their senses were coming to the surface; "He's gonna wake up if you are in serious need!" Davis explained, moving as far away as possible from the Omega.

A few hours passed Kai hadn't yet got into heat anymore, but it was going to happen very soon again, his body was hot again. the contact with the couch felt like multiple needles stabbing his body. He was still coherent, yes. Was he going to be there for long enough, no. Duke was still passed out on the couch, alone this time since Kai said he had to go for a quick walk around the house to keep himself calm.

"Who's gonna go buy the plan B" Agent joked, Kai looked at him as if he was ready to remove all the hair from the man's head. "Did you use any condoms then?" Agent snapped back at the look, Kai blinked without saying anything. "Ight, I'll go" Davis said "I don't want a mini Duke jumping off of walls" Davis continued saying taking his car keys.

"Where's Kai?" Davis asked when he didn't see the youngest in the living room with the rest of the people. "He went out for a walk" Agent replied tapping something on his phone. "How long ago did he leave?" Davis asked, his voice preoccupied. "Nigga, you are asking a lot of questions anyways like ten ago" Fanum answered, the time he said settled in his mind "Fuck, ten minutes ago" the Dominican shouted "Puta madre," he said again sprinting out of the house. "Fanum running, this is a new one" Agent said not taking the matter seriously.

"KAI" Fanum was screaming at the top of his lungs, he knew that he wasn't going to receive any form of answer from his friend. He was sniffing the air trying to find or smell in this situation any kind of pheromones that would link up to Kai. There was a sent, frail and almost nonexistent but noticeable enough for someone to follow the trail.

"KAI" Fanum screamed again in high hope. A small whimper was followed straight after, it was far but thankfully, mate to mate connection even though they hadn't finalized anything. Fanum was sweating, stress reeling in his mind. The whimpers were coming from an alleyway, pitched black, the smell of death was so strong, so rotten anyone smelling it could die at the spot. "Oh hell nha" Fanum commented under his voice "Kai" he called making sure he wasn't tweaking and Kai was really in that place. Someone answered, the closer he walked the more the scent in the air would change to something sweeter and sweeter, a few steps to the end he saw a human-like shape.

"Found you" Fanum shouted once more in happiness, the small man was curled up on the floor, holding his stomach and sobbing in pain. "How did you end up here?" Roberto asked confused, Kai luckily was able to make a short but understanding answer "Someone was chasing me. And the smell here was perfect. To hide my sent!" Kai explained resting most of his body weight on his friend, Fanum nodded not wanting to upset the younger man more than he already was.

The back of the house was simpler to assess than the front, with fewer people to pass through and more free space to breathe for Kai. Kai's sanity was slowly fading away, maybe because of his friend's oblivious knowledge of the pheromones he was releasing to overshade Kai's own. Most of the guys were out either looking for Kai or getting some food for when they found the guy. Duke was still sleeping on the couch with no way to wake him up. Kai separated himself from Fanum, dizzy with wobbly unstable legs. He walked to Duke's side, crouching on the floor.

He was using the last bits of his strength to shake him up "Wake up!" he cried out, he was totally gone by now he didn't care about his dignity. Fanum didn't know what to do, he simply grabbed Kai by the shoulder and flashed his eyes for him before pointing up the stairs. Indicating to the Omega to move upstairs to his room. Kai didn't think twice before rushing as fast as possible up the stairs. Fanum groaned before making his way as well.

By the time Fanum reached up the stairs Kai had disappeared inside of the room. Fanum's steps were slow, and calculative, asking himself if this was the right idea or the right thing to do. He was by the door of his room taking as many deep breaths as he could, trying to calm any primal instinct in him before opening the door.

In front of the Dominican's view, there was a small Haitian-Trinidadian boy completely naked in a mating position, ass up and face down. Face buried in the pillows crying, begging for any kind of friction his hand glowed to his clit, circling it furiously in search of release. When Kai felt the presence of someone in the room his head turned towards the door, tears staining his face "Please" that's all he had to say.

Fanum wasted no time throwing his shirt at some random corner of the house, his trousers long gone by the time his skin touched the bed. Before he started pounding the living hell out of the boy he asked "Slow or fast papi!?", his hands massaging the thick globes of meat in front of him "Rough" was Kai's answer, not one of the options but none of the two cared.

Before Kai knew it, Fanum was already buried deep in him scratching every painfully, pleasurable and overstimulated weak spot of his, harsh slaps of skin hitting skin, hot squelching noises from all the slick leaking out of Kai's slit. "Yes, yes, yes, yes" Kai was drilling through gritted teeth. Moans were filling the room "You like that mh!" Faum affirmed raising one of his hands before making it fall on the fleshy spheres in front of him. Kai screamed in pleasure, straight afterwards he bit the sheets in front of him.

Fanum was relentless, he stopped for a second before pulling out and flipping the younger man around. Fanum stretched one of his hands towards his bed stand and collecting a small pink object, he handed it to the boy in front of him while turning on a button. It was buzzing vividly between Kai's fingers "On your clit!" Fanum commanded pulling Kai's hand towards the sensitive clit "Don't move your hand!" Fanum warned before slamming back inside of the smaller guy, Kai held back a scream of pleasure to concentrate on not removing the vibrator.

The room was stuffy and heavy this time not smelling like ripe berries in a bush night just like when he fucked with Duke. No, it was different, sweet like mangos, fresh mangos on a warm beach.

Fanum kept on hitting Kai's G-spot, the smaller man's body was shaking like a leaf. "F– Alpha, alpha" Kai chanted his eyes rolling to the back of his head. A harsh hand slapping over his mouth made him come back to reality "You. keep. looking. at. me!" Fanum said a word after every powerful trust "Understand?" he asked receiving an immediate nod from the shorter man. Kai was fighting with every urge to roll his eyes.

More pounding, Kai was overstimulated with the vibrator ad the thick Dominican dick slamming into him at a brutal face. Kai's legs were snapped close, thrown over Roberto's shoulder, soft flesh marked in bites and hickeys. "Alpha, please stop" Kai begged removing the vibrator from his clit and shifting his hand to push on Fanum's shoulder. But Fanum was too profound in the pleasure of walls squeezing tightly around his shaft. "F- fuck" Kai said using the remaining strength in his arms to pull himself off.

Kai was visibly trembling so much that his dreads shaking as well. His eyes shut close trying to get his cool again but Roberto had to destroy his concentration. A pull at Kai's leg made him jump from the sheets. Half of his body out of the bed resting on Fanum's shoulders and the rest of his body laid flat on the bed. Fanum's tongue was working miracles on him, by sucking, slightly biting and tongue fucking his pussy. Kai's fingers were twisting the bed sheets in his palm so tightly the muscles of his fingers looked ready to pop.

"Alpha" Kai mumbled letting the knot in his belly loose. Fanum shifted his head to the side knowing what was going to happen, his fingers replaced his mouth furiously rubbing the sensitive bundle of nerves. Kai's back arched off the bed, saliva dripping down the corners of his mouth his body tensing up. He was squirting so hard that his body shut down for a moment before he regained consciousness.

"Papi, how you doing?" Fanum asked kissing the boy's upper lips, "I- I'm good" Kai stuttered out still shocked by the pleasure he just experienced. "You didn't come!" Kai said feeling guilty for moving away "I'm okay, next round I'll knot you up" Fanum said hugging Kai tightly next to him "O amor vai dormir" Fanum said slowly falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 13.3K 29
𝗢𝗺𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲+𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘅 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲 |𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁| George who is not really the submissive Omega...
914K 30.8K 104
Felix is an omega, with a crush on an alpha named Chan. After pep talking himself for an entire month, he works up the courage to confess to Chan. Un...
192 12 1
"That's not the point! The point is that I'm being married off to some unknown child and there's nothing I can do to stop it." Liam rolled his eyes a...
48.9K 1.5K 30
Dream sneak out off their mansion and suddenly helped a omega being harassed by the other betas. He make friends with the omega he met. Is he going t...