Rebel Vs Obsession/ KTH x JK...

By Marryyn8

"In a world of royal luxury, one princess refuses to conform. Meet Princess Yn, a fierce rebel with a heart o... More

Ch 1❀️‍πŸ”₯
Ch 2❀️‍πŸ”₯
Ch 3 πŸ”₯
Ch 4 ❀️‍πŸ”₯
CH 5❀️‍πŸ”₯
Ch 6 ❀️‍πŸ”₯

Ch 7 πŸ’₯

507 36 42
By Marryyn8

Momma, I don't want to go there. I don't like that prince.

Little yn pleads her mom to not let her go there.

Behave, Princess Yn. Prince Jungkook specially invited you for a play date and I want you to behave well there!. Did you get that?

She said strictly and little yn didn't have any option other than nodding obediently.

Good girl now go and enjoy your day with Prince Jungkook and your nanny will go with you.

Little yn got a little relieved after hearing that her nanny was going with her.

Time skip at Jeon's mansion *

Welcome Princess Yn.

Queen Jeon welcomed Yn happily. She took her in her arms and kissed her cheeks.

You are so beautiful, baby.

Queen complimented her with adoring eyes. Yn became shy because of her compliments.

Jungkook is upstairs in his room waiting for you. Have a great play date, baby.

The queen orders a maid to escort yn toward Jungkook's room. Her heart was beating loudly in nervousness. She doesn't like the way he touches her and makes her feel like he owns her.

This is the master's bedroom, Princess Yn.

The maid knocked on the door and made her way out of there. The grand aesthetic door opened and here came The great JEON JUNGKOOK with an unknown smile on his face.

Jungkook pov*

Finally, she is coming today my princess only mine.

Last time you saved from me but not this time doll. You will be here with me for a whole day.

Oh gosh, when will you come? I can't wait anymore to see your innocent doll-like face.

He was in his imaginary world with his baby doll when a door knock disturbed him.

He grumpily opened the door and in an instant, his angry face turned to smile and smile to smirk.

He checks her out from head to toe.

Look at my baby doll. Dolled up just for me. Oh plz don't look at me with those eyes you will melt me.

Yn was looking at him confusedly like why he was looking and smiling at her like this.

Welcome baby doll come in.

He invited her into his room. Yn and her nanny make their way in but are stopped by Jungkook.

Wait what do you think where are you going?!

He rudely asked the nanny.

Queen Shin sent me with Princess Yn to take care of her.

She replied politely.

Get out of here my baby doll don't need anyone when I'm with her did you understand that!!

He closed the door loudly on her face.

He looked back and saw little princess was scared and on the verge of crying.

Aww my baby doll you don't need to be scared when you are with me. Right?!

He said the last word in a demanding tone and she nodded obediently.

That's my baby doll this is what I like the most about you. Obedient just for me.

He creased her cheek and removed the tears which were pooled in her eyes.

Now let's play. You will be a caged princess and I will save you with my sword like a knight and then you will kiss me as a reward.

But I want to be a knight, not a caged princess. I can also save myself.

She said while admiring the sword. She wants a knight who can fight and save herself, not a delicate princess who will wait for someone to save her. Her thoughts broke when she heard a pit of laughter.

Hahaha.. what? you want to be a knight, you want to fight with a sword? Oh, my baby doll this sword is not for your weak hands. This sword is for strong hands like me and princesses are just for delicacy not for battles. Princesses are meant to be beautiful follow all the rules marry a prince and then bear their children.

He cupped her face and brought her face close to his.

Did you understand my princess you have to do all this in the future when I marry you? I will hide you from the world no one will be allowed to see you not even your parents.

Her little mind didn't understand half of the things he was saying because she was a kid but he was a kid a devil mind.

Full day he played with her or should I say forced her to play according to him.

Yes, I save you now kiss me as a reward.

She shakes her head in denial

You better kiss me on your own or I have my ways baby doll.

He scared her and she hurriedly gave a kiss on his cheek.

But he cupped his both cheeks and kissed her lips.

This is how a princess was supposed to kiss a prince. Did you understand my princess?

He smirked while creasing her lips with his thumb. That little girl just nodded her head because she knew this prince could be crazy in no time.

You must be hungry let's fill your little tummy.

After lunch.

Wait here I will come back with a dessert.

When he came back he saw she had fallen asleep on the sofa.

Aww my baby you must be tired of playing all day with me.

He picks her up from the sofa and lays her on the bed. He also lies beside her and hugs her little figure.

I promise you I will make you mine forever and never let you go.

He also falls asleep with this promise in his heart.

In the evening Queen Jeon comes to the jungkook room and sees both children sleeping while hugging each other.

Aww, they look so cute with each other and I would love to make her my daughter-in-law if Jungkook likes her after all she is the first one whom Jungkook invited by himself. I wouldn't let her go from his life.

She let them both sleep peacefully and came out of the room with a smiling face.

I hope she will help him recover we can't afford him killing people randomly because of his anger issues.

But the thing she did not think about was how will yn save herself from his obsession.

Time went on like this jungkook always came to meet her and make her feel like he owned her and forced his decisions on her. He makes her feel lonely. He makes her into a doll who just obeys him and doesn't argue back. Not until a boy came into her life and changed her life totally.

He told her the rules were meant to be broken.

He was the first one who didn't laugh at her because she wanted to be a knight instead he gave her full support.

The son of the general few years older than her. He became her friend and supported her in her every decision. Make her Annabella doll from an obedient doll.

He came into her life when she was losing herself. He again makes her lively and teaches her how to stand up for herself.

He didn't tell her his name but she gave him a nickname meow because it suited him well.

King Jeon sent Jungkook to another kingdom for his training to become a strong prince.

She remembers his last words before going.

I will come back soon for you my princess and don't think now you are free from me. I have my eyes always on you.

He kissed her on the side of her lips.

I will come back soon princess just wait for me and then...

He gives her a devilish smirk.

In this devil's absence, her new friend Meow changes her totally. He makes her from a coward to a strong princess. He makes her a savage.

Because according to him

If you obey all the rules
You will miss all the fun.

He became a reason for her smile but it didn't last long when he suddenly disappeared from her life after the death of the commander. She tried everything to search for him but it was of no use he disappeared like he was never there. But one thing he left for her was this moon ring which always reminded her of him.

This was a couple ring he gave a moon ring to her and have sun ring for himself

Hey princess are you still thinking about him?

Yn wiped the lone tear that came looking at the moon ring on her finger. She looked towards the shining moon with a heavy heart.

Jenny hugged her from behind.

I hope he is fine wherever he is.

Please don't worry my princess you will meet him one day.

Yn also hugged her tightly and wished that day would come soon.

Whatever she is today is just because of him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued *

Finally an update after a long. This update may be a little messed up because I wrote after a long time but don't worry I will come on my track after a while.

And yeah taehyung will soon, so be a little patience plz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
89.1K 1.8K 34
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
781K 46.9K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
347K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...