Jujutsu Kaisen ||One Shots-NS...

By eerricaa

In these one-shots there will be: 🦒 soft (some activity) πŸ‹ smut (a lot of activity) Every character in the... More

🦒: After School Activities- Megumi Fushiguro
πŸ¦’πŸ‹: Geto's Girlfriend- Geto Suguru
πŸ¦’πŸ‹: The Infirmary - Toge Inumaki
🦒: Curse User- Yuji Itadori
πŸ‹: Gojo's Girl- Gojo Satoru
πŸ‹: One Girl, Two Guys- Gojo + Geto
πŸ‹: Business Man- Nanami Kento
πŸ‹:Toji's Toy- Toji Zenin
πŸ‹:Bondage- Choso
🦒:Best Friends Older Brother- Choso
πŸ‹:Eight Inches a Day- Sukuna Ryomen
🦒:Roomates- Megumi Fushiguro
πŸ¦’πŸ‹: Needy- Yuji Itadori
πŸ¦’πŸ‹: Consume Me- Gojo Satoru
πŸ‹: Obsession- Naoya Zenin
πŸ‹: I Hate You- Gojo Satoru
πŸ¦’πŸ‹: Husband Material- Nanami Kento
πŸ¦’πŸ‹: Soft Handed- Yuuta Okkotsu

πŸ¦’πŸ‹: Rodeo- Gojo + Geto

4.6K 35 40
By eerricaa

"There's no way the two of you actually dressed up for this!?" You happily exclaimed. To your disbelief Gojo and Geto went all out for a country concert, that you had to beg them to come to, and they're decked out in full attire. The cowboy boots, jeans, chaps, hats, bolos, belts, and all matched with a perfect cowboy hat.

"What? You said to dress up so that's exactly what we did." Geto stated, eager and confidently.

"You don't like it, sweetheart?" Gojo said, in his best country voice that he could muster. You and Geto cringe at Gojo's effort of country.

"I didn't think you guys would go all out... especially with the fit you guys had about it when I first mentioned the concert." You told me, eyeing the boys up and down.

"You like what you see?" Gojo asks as he posed for you, both hands bent outwards as if he was shrugging his shoulders and one foot turned out with his knee slightly bent.

"Yeah, you two look great!" You tell them with full sarcasm in your voice. It was an honest compliment but all sarcasm to not let the boys think you actually like their outfit.

"Alright, can we go now?" Geto asks, in his usual boring tone. He had his hair down in the hat, a rare sight to see. Geto usually has his half up- half down look.

"Yes! I call shotgun!" You yell out as you quickly dash past Geto, who was already holding the door open, as you run to the car.

"No way!" You hear Gojo yell back and you hear his shoes stomp towards your direction. You and Gojo laugh at each other while Geto scoffs at the both of you, while you all dash towards the car.

***

All of you ended up getting sloshed at the country concert and had to book a hotel near by. The car was left in the parking lot, and someone will get it tomorrow morning, but tonight it's nothing something anyone was worrying about.

Gojo has his arm around your shoulder as the two of you try and balance each other from not falling on the ground. With his other hands Gojo's holding a bottle of beer and you have a solo cup of filled with soda and vodka. Geto is on your other side and the two of you have your arms linked together.

"Wasn't that so much fun?" You slur out drunkenly, quite loudly, as the three of you walked to the hotel close to the venue.

"Honestly.. this concert was so much fucking fun!" Geto yells out as he giggles through his sentence.

"I'm surprised that I actually enjoyed it too." Gojo tells us as he chugs down the rest of his drink, tossing the beer into a near-by trash bin.

"See, I told you so." You slur back out.

"Mhm!" Geto agrees.

"What do I get in return?" You asked jokingly, not thinking it was going to be a serious thing.

"Whatever you want, princess." Geto tells you, as his lips were extremely close to your ear. You quickly turned your attention towards him, lips millimeters away from his, and you teasingly say:

"Whatever I want?" With a smirk on your face.

"Yes ma'am." Geto says in a country accent, forced and really bad, making everyone laugh; including Geto himself.

"You look so cute right now, Y/N." Geto tells you in a slow whispered tone, as if he was sleepy, and it sends chills down your left side. The both of you inch closer to each other's face but was interrupted by Gojo.

"Are you going to finish that?" He asks, pointing at your unfinished cup.

You look down at the cup and noticed that there wasn't that much left of the liquid. You chug the drink back, which was about a full shot, and you hand the empty cup to Gojo. He cheeses at you, sarcastically, and takes the cup from you, crushing it, and tossing it in another near-by bin.

***

"Finally, a bed!" You say happily as you lay yourself on the bed, arms spread out to the side, in a star pose but legs are still planted on the floor.

You try and kick off your shoes but it doesn't work since you're wearing your cowboy boots. You groan from the uneasy feeling in your feet and the unsuccessfulness of not being able to take them off. You were about to sit up on the bed to take your shoes off but, as you look down, you see Gojo already kneeling near your side to help you take off the shoes.

The fast movement makes your head spin and the room was about to go white but the cold touch of Geto's hand brings you back to reality.

"Here, drink." He tells you as he holds a cold bottle of water in front of you, already opened. Geto places his hand on your head, to take off your hat, and placed it on the table underneath the television.

"Thanks." You tell him as you suck down half the bottle of water. Once you're finished with it you hand the bottle back to Geto and he drinks the rest of the water. Once your feet were free from the shoes you moan from the pressure of pleasure that was felt when the shoes came off.

"Ugh.. that feels amazing!" You moan out as you dragged your sentence out, as you simultaneously sprawl your body across the bed again.

"I know something that can make you feel even better." Gojo says as he slides both of his hands up your thigh, making you let out your voice.

You look down, with your eyes only, at Gojo's figure and he has slid your dress up; showing a bit of your underwear. His hands feel warm and it feels amazing on your body. Gojo leans his head down and start to plant kisses onto your thighs, trailing them up to crouch; right on top of your underwear. Your eyes are hazy and you see Geto lean towards your face and whispers into your ear.

"Is he making you feel good, princess?" Geto asks and you nod your head in response with a little "mhm" and you see Geto smirk at you.

You slide your hand onto Geto's face, resting it on his cheek, as you pull him close for a kiss and Geto invites your tongue into his mouth. You start to moan into his kiss as Gojo starts to take off your underwear and you hear him gasp as he stands up from his knelt position. Geto and you break away from the kiss and you both look down to see Gojo's reaction.

"What's wrong?" You asked, as you forgot what was going on down there.

"How long have you had this in?" Gojo asks as he pushes his thumb onto the anal plug inside your ass. The cogs in your brain start to turn and you remembered why you had it in. You look up at Geto and start to giggle at yourself. Geto and Gojo look at each other and Geto's face start to become flushed. 

"When did you two?.." Gojo asks in surprise and Geto starts to tell him the story from this morning. As the two of them began to catch up on you and Geto's morning, you rolled over on your side, got yourself comfortable, and felt yourself falling asleep. You don't realize that your dress was above your waist and showing your bottom, which reveals your anal plug.

"Don't fall asleep on us now, princess." You hear Gojo whisper into your ear as he slides his hand over your body, moving the dress further upwards. Gojo's hand is placed on your waist as he gently rolls you on your back. Your eyes flutter open and you see Gojo, with his cowboy hat still on, as he sexually slitters up your body. You can see how horny he is just from the looks in his eyes.

"Hi." You say with an even hornier smile, plastered all over your face.

"Are we finally going to make me feel good?" You teasingly asked, as you start to wrap your arms around his neck; pulling him in for a kiss.

Your legs were spread open, around his waist, and you feel a cold breeze hit your bottom. Gojo runs both of his hands on your juicy and warm thighs, making you moan into his mouth. Your lips disconnect for a second as you moan from the sensation. You can feel yourself getting more horny and wet just from some touching, you feel like a deprived whore; as if you weren't being destroyed just this morning by Geto; alone.

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous that Geto had his fun with you before me." Gojo tells you after he had pulled away from the kiss. You look around the room to try and find Geto, or see what he was doing, and he had sat himself in the sofa in the corner; ready to watch Gojo devour you.

"Don't look at him, look at me." Gojo's voice goes deep as he places a hand on your face, placing it over your mouth, grabbing your cheeks, and pulling your face to look at him. Allowing the both of you to look deep into each other's eyes.

"Look at me, and look only at me." Gojo demands of you as an evil smirk grows across his face. He lets go of your face and starts to take his hat off, placing it on a nightstand, and lowers himself to your bottom.

You feel his tongue plaster all over your cunt and he circles his tongue all over your clit. You feel him travel to your hole and the tip of his tongue flickers around the opening before he inserts a couple centimeters of this tongue into your hole, circling the walls. He stops and you groan, upset, at the warmth leaving your bottom. You hear Gojo scoff and you look down, a bit confused.

"I still can't believe you had this in the whole day." Gojo says as he flicks the plastic heart on the plug, sending some vibrations onto the toy. You give him a sly smirk and you position yourself up from the bed, using your arms to push yourself up.

"It's all for you, daddy." You tell him, seductively, as you looked directly into his eyes and you watch Gojo's face go crazy.

"You're so fucking sexy, you're driving me crazy." He tells you as he places his hand underneath your chin, rubbing your bottom lip with his thumb.

"Show me, show me how crazy you want me." You tell him, as your lips are about to connect, and as you place his hands on your ass. The two of you start to kiss again and Gojo grabs a handful of ass with both of his hands, giggling the meat as he grips onto them.

You break the kiss first, and the two of you look into each others eyes for a second, and you move your lips onto his neck; making sure you leave marks all over his body; where people can see. You hear Gojo let out some moans and gasps as you kiss along his neck. An idea pops into your head and as you continue to kiss around Gojo's neck and collarbone you grab a hold of his junk, on top of his jeans, and began to grope his; already, hardened member. You hear Gojo moan out and it makes your bottom wet, you love when Gojo and Geto become verbal in bed; especially when they whimper.

"Do you want me to help you with this?" You whisper into Gojo's ear, as you start to move your hand into his pants, feeling his happy trail.

"Of course." Gojo tells you, with a cocky attitude.

"How do we ask?" You asked him, gripping onto his dick; not too tight where it hurts, but to the point where you know he'll do whatever you tell him.

"Please, please make me feel good." Gojo starts to beg, and it places a smile over your face.

"Good boy." You praise him, and you hear Geto scoff in his seat. You look over at him and Geto had his hands folded, elbows planted on the sofa's arm, and his hand covered the bottom half f his face. You say Geto roll his eyes as he cocked his head to the side, adverting eye contact from the show.

"I said to look only at me tonight. Why're you still looking over at him?" Gojo asks with anger in his voice as he forces you to look over at him again.

"Now, it's your turn to make me feel good." Gojo states as he begins to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.

"Yes, daddy." You tell him as you lower yourself to meet his cock, but you were still looking up at him with only your eyes. You help him unzip his pants as he pulls out his belt. As you start to pull down Gojo's boxers and his dick comes flying out and slaps across you cheek, and your eyes widen from shock as Gojo laughs at the action.

"Wow." You tell him, un-phased; since you were still drunk, as you grab a hold of his cock; ready to give it a suckle.

Before you place it into your mouth, you slap it on your left cheek as you give him a cheesy grin, and then you slide your tongue from the base of his member to his tip. Making Gojo let out a soft, yet deep, moan of pleasure as you continue to satisfy him with your mouth.

"Oh my— your mouth is so hot." Gojo says in a low tone, placing his hand on your head near the back of your neck.

"Does it feel good?" You asked him as you place sloppy kisses all over his hardened member n

"Yes, baby. You're doing amazing." He gives you a sexy grin, hand still behind your neck.

You give him a satisfied smile and continue to suck him off. You peak over at Geto and his eyes were already focused on you, watching your every move and it sends shivers through your body. Realizing you were being watched turns you on, you can already feel your bottom throb.

As you continue to perform on Gojo you can hear him moan from how satisfied you're making him. You take a look up and see he has his head cocked back and his hand moves along with your bobbing head, giving you some support. As you're sucking his harden cock you cup his balls with your left hand and lightly message them around.

"Fuck.." Gojo moans out and he yanks your head close to his base, forcing you to take all of him in, as he shoots his cum all down your throat; forcing you to swallow his sweet sweet load.

Your hands go onto Gojo's thighs, over his jeans, and your eyes roll back from the sensation. You, slightly, choke on how much liquid is going down your throat but your mouth is plugged so you're unable to cough. All you can do is swallow, for now. Once Gojo was, finally finished, with cumming in your mouth he slides himself out and you intake a couple breathes with some coughs.

"Sorry, baby. Was I too harsh?" Gojo asked, a bit slurring, and you're reluctant with what just happened; it actually just turns you on more the more rough he treats you in bed. After finishing your coughing you look up at Gojo and give him a cheek grin, letting him know that you enjoyed what happened to you.

"Oh?.. don't tell me you enjoyed it that much." Gojo smirks back at you, holding your head by your chin; making you look up at him.

"But it wasn't enough." You whispered, seductively, and quickly to him as you began to wrap your arms around his neck.

Going in for a kiss and he accepts your sloppy kiss back. You place your hand on his member, jerking him to get him hard again, but to your surprise he was already; still, semi-hard even just after cumming a couple seconds ago.

"Already hard again?" You tease him, as you break away from the kiss to look down at his friend.

"Can't help it when you're so sexy." Gojo tells you as you reposition his body. Making him lay on his back as you get on top of him, back and bottom facing Geto; giving him a perfect view of your ass and anal plug.

"Now it's my turn to cum." You say out loud, but it was mainly an internal monologue you let slip out. You look down at your bottom, holding Gojo's dick, spreading your; already wet and soaking, slit open and you force Gojo to go inside of you.

As you do so you look up at Gojo's expression and he had his head is already cocked back on the pillow, eyes closed, and feeling every inch of your walls gripping onto his thick and pulsating cock. Each inch you take in of Gojo your eyes roll to the back of your head, now your head was cocked back, and you close your eyes as you took everything in. As your clit touched his happy trail the both of you, simultaneously, let out a breath and moan.

"Oh my god— this feels so good." You let out and you didn't give yourself time to adjust to his size, you immediately just started to move your hips. Moving them up-and-down like a seesaw and you hear Gojo gasp in surprise, about how fast you were already moving, and his hands grip onto the side of your ass; gripping onto your fat.

"Fuck!.. slow down." Gojo moans as his head knocks back onto the pillow, and you don't listen to his directions.

Your dress was still semi on, the top part fell off of your shoulders and revealed your breasts, and the stings laid onto your elbows. The dress laid near the bottom of your tits and the lower part was covering part of your ass but you can feel it swift as you moved your hips.

"Ughh... Gojo.." You moaned out.

"You feel so good." In between breathes. You were in your own world with Gojo that you forgot Geto was in the room watching the both of you. Until you felt an extra pair of hands glide onto your waist.

Geto kisses you on your cheek and turn your head over towards his, looking into his eyes. You stopped your hip movements as you looked, deep, into Geto's eyes and you give him a horny smile. You lean in towards his face and the both of you start to kiss, sensually and softly.

"Finally joining us?" Gojo teases Geto as Gojo starts to thrust his hips into you now. Making you stop the kiss with Geto to moan into his mouth instead. You place both of your hands on Gojo's lower stomach and your head knocks downward.

"Wait!.." You squeak out and you feel Geto's calloused hand travel across your neck. Placing a bit of pressure on your neck as he held your face up, forcing you to moan into the air. Gojo was continuing to enjoy himself as he used your slit and Geto began to place kisses all down your shoulder, lower back, and ass cheeks.

You feel a slight sensation and pressure on your ass but it was being overpowered by the deep and rough strokes from Gojo's cock. You try and look back at Geto to see what he was doing, and for a split second you see him looking at your butt, but your vision was pulled away and forced to look down at Gojo.

"Look at me when I'm the one fucking you like this." Gojo tells you, in a serious tone, and he drags your face down to kiss him; sloppy.

You feel Geto place his hand on the anal plug and you expected him to just slip it out, but that's not what happened. Geto grabs the plug by the end and begins to twist the toy in your butt; sending shivers up your back and into your head. You try and move away from the kiss to let out your vicie but Gojo doesn't allow you to pull away, not allowing you to breathe as well.

Geto spins it in circles, at the same time he inserts it in and out of your ass, and the double penetration makes your head go fuzzy. Gojo still had a hand on your ass cheek, pinning your lower body down, as he had the other one on the back of your nape. Once Geto finally pulls out the toy and tosses it on the bed Gojo releases your mouth for a split second. Making you think you had some time to intake some air but he immediately goes back to sucking and tonguing down your mouth. While Gojo was doing that you feel, and hear, Geto spit in your asshole.

You feel Geto's hard member glide against your skin, he grabs himself by the base, and slaps the tip of his cock on the entrance of your hole. He glides himself up and down your slit and as Gojo continues to kiss you Geto starts to slide himself inside of your hole, finally. You thought he was going to take it slow but right when the tip was absorbed into your hole Geto shoves the rest of himself inside of you. You force yourself away from Gojo's lips, you place your head into Gojo's neck, and the double cock inside of you sends shiver all over your body.

"Fuck..." you moan into Gojo's ear and you hear him chuckle. The two of them had opposite strokes. When Geto was pulling out Gojo was hitting your cervix and when Geto was inside your asshole Gojo was sliding out of your cunt. The opposite sensations allowed you to feel each stroke from the boys, driving your body crazy. You can hear how wet and sloppy your slit was becoming.

You were moving your arms up towards Gojo's neck, to try and hug him while at the same time give yourself some strength and comfort. But, as you were moving them towards Gojo's neck you feel Geto grab both of your arms, by the wrist, to hold them behind you; locking them in place. Your arms were bent behind you as Geto holds them together, by your wrists, with one of his hands.

Geto slides his other hand over your throat and forces your body up against his, and it made his and Gojo's dick reach deeper inside of you. Deeper than ever before and you can feel yourself cumming onto both of their cocks, little did you know your anal glans could come; or feel like they were.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming..." you moan and yell out in between your moans and you expected them to slow down, or at least stop, but they don't; forcing you to become overstimulated.

"Stop!— please stop." You whimper out but none of the guys listen to you. The more you beg and whimper the faster and rougher they go, you forget that begging doesn't work on them it actually turns them on more and more.

"Geto... Gojo!" You whine out and you look down, eyes hazy, and you see Gojo's evil smirk plastered all over his face as his hand goes onto your boobs, caressing your nipples.

"I'm— I'm gonna... cum.." you moan and whisper out. You feel your head go numb and right when you're about to pass out the boys, both, thrust deep inside you as they finish inside. The pressure of both of them coming, shooting into your stomach and cervix, makes you gasp out for air and eyes roll back.

"Ahh!" You yell out as the boys curse underneath their breath. Geto releases your body and you drop right onto Gojo's chest as the both of your chests puff in and out for air.

"That.. was amazing." Gojo says in a breathless voice. Geto slides himself out of your ass and you feel your anal glands shiver as he exits while Gojo soaks himself inside your clit, as your walls throb against his cock.

Gojo places a kiss on your forehead and you feel Geto shift off of the bed. As your eyes go hazy and your body starts to tingle from exhaustion. You feel Geto's cum slide out of your asshole and drip onto your slit and onto the base of Gojo's cock, that was still resting inside of you.

"Don't fall asleep just yet, princess." You hear Geto say and you turn your head over to look in his direction and you saw his, already, hardened member away in front of your face. Your eyes widen for a second and your eyebrows start to slant as you do not to continue.

"No, please.." you tell them as you turn your face back around and nuzzle it into Gojo's neck.

"Let me rest.. five minutes, please." You beg and you hear Gojo chuckle.

"Aren't you being too cute today?" Gojo asks as he slaps the shit out of your left ass cheek, leaving a long burning sensation cross over your skin. You wince from the sensation but it also doesn't hurt, it actually felt really good.

"Five minutes." You hear Geto say.

"Five minutes is all you get." You hear him repeat himself as he slides the anal plug back inside of you, also forcing his cum to stay inside your ass.

"Geto!" You whine out as you push yourself up with the last amount of strength in your body. You slap his hand and try to take the toy out of your butt but Geto grabs your wrist and glares into your eyes.

"No." Geto tells you and you roll your eyes at him. You let out a sigh and slide Gojo out of your vaginal hole and lay yourself down on the bed, lying on your back. You start to close your eyes and feel yourself falling sleep and before you know it, once your eyes were open again, Geto was overtop of you and already inside of your hole fucking you senselessly.

"Already?.." you whimpered out as you try and push his away. You place your hands on his chest and stomach to try and stop him but it doesn't work. You had no strength left in your arms and Geto's long and soft strokes felt amazing.

Geto moves his face down towards you and you thought he was coming down for a kiss but his lips travel to your ears and down to your neck, placing kisses all over your body. You start to wrap your arms around his neck and you moan softly into his ear, his favorite thing you do, you can start to feel him getting harder inside of you as you continue to let out your face.

"Does it feel good, honey?" Geto whispers into your ear and you give him a cute "mhm" answer.

"Use your words." Geto growls into your ear and your eyes widen from his words, making your pussy throb around him. You hear him let out a sigh as you tighten around him.

"It feels good." You tell him, honestly.

"How good?" He teases back.

"Really really good~" you moan out sweetly and you can feel the satisfied grin plaster all over his face. He rewards you by letting you cum senselessly all over his cock and your fingernails drag through his back.

You hear the shower water stop, Gojo steps out, towel wrapped around his waist as he stands near the bathroom door, one arm leaned against the wall as he watched Geto devour you.

"Already getting back on top of her." You hear him tell Geto and Geto doesn't reply.

"Fuck." You hear Geto whisper underneath his breath as he bites down on your shoulder, finishing inside of you. He pulls himself out and finishes the rest onto your stomach, jerking himself off. Once Geto was done with himself, he slides over to the other side of the bed and lays down next to you and you hear him breathing heavy.

"Here." You hear Gojo say and your eyes adjust to see him handing you a water bottle. You don't have the energy to hold your hand out to take it and Gojo notices that. He walks over to your side of the bed and kneels down next to you. You open your mouth and Gojo waterfalls the water, slowly, into your mouth as you swallow as much as you can.

"Done?" He asks and you give him an "ugh ugh" sound, letting him know "no" and he continues for a few more seconds.

"Here let's get you cleaned up too." Gojo says as he carries your body, princess style, into the bathroom. He sets you in the tub and starts to run the water, filling it up to your chest, as you lay there and relax your body into the warm water.

You hear the door creak open and see Geto coming in and he hops in the bathtub with you, sitting himself behind you as you lean your back on his chest. Your head was placed near his shoulder and you cock your head back to lay on him, like a pillow. As Geto and Gojo help you wash up, dry and dress you up in a bath robe, Geto; is now carrying you princess style, takes you to the bed to sleep.

"Are you hungry?" You hear the boys talk to each other, and you were included in the conversation as well but you were too tired to respond and listen. You start to doze back off to sleep not having a care in the world.

***

Gracias por leer mi amors!!

✨•☆(*^o^)乂(^-^*)☆•✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.5K 47
TOJI FUSHIGURO FANFIC WARNING : 18+ SMUT
39.8K 366 12
β˜…jujustu kaisen one shotsβ˜… οΌˆπ“…π“β„―π’Άπ“ˆβ„― 𝓁ℯ𝒢𝓋ℯ π“ˆβ„΄π“‚β„― π’Έβ„΄π“‚π“‚β„―π“ƒπ“‰π“ˆοΌ‰ π’ˆπ’“π’‚π’ƒ π’”π’π’Žπ’† π’‰π’†π’‚π’…π’‘π’‰π’π’π’†π’”βœ¦ ...
25.8K 247 20
This will be a series of various One-Shots. It will probably not include smut, so if that's what you enjoy, I'm sorry. Although, there will be a larg...
14.2K 115 12
South Park One Shots! Like south Park? Like ships? Love reading?? Please read and enjoy, give me votes, suggestions/comments and never forget to kn...