CURSE- War Of Love

By quill_of_rheaa

โ„™โ„๐”ผ๐•Š๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•€โ„•๐”พ ๐•๐•†๐•Œ... Vidya Rudravanshi~ Love is the only thing she hates or maybe she's afraid o... More

PROLOGUE
DEDICATION
CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION
1. DEAL
2. FLASHBACKS
3. DATE PLAN
4. THE DATE
5. A CHANCE
6. THE MEET
8. CLUE
9. CULPRIT
10. SAVE YOU
11. BEAST
12. AGREEMENT
13. CONFERENCE~ CONFRONTATION
14. MY PARVATI
15. THE ENGAGEMENT
16. FUNCTIONS
17. MARRIAGE-I
18. MARRIAGE-II
19. GUNSHOT

7. HER EYES

79 8 3
By quill_of_rheaa

Vidya's Pov

After this fuss, I entered my room ignoring my father. I changed my clothes and wore something comfortable. Locked my room and opened my P.A.'s chat. I asked her for the images of threat letters.
I asked my father earlier if something was wrong, but he didn't say anything about these letters which completely state, "You'll die VR" "I love you VR but I've to kill you" and "Something's big goanna happen, Sir"

In most of the letters, the sender stated my name but why the fuck he sends these letters to my father??
I dialed my P.A.'s number, she picked up after a few bells.
"Where are those letters now?", I asked,
"Chairman Sir sent those to Police, and they were finding handprints or some clue", she replied.
"Damn!! Okay...", I replied and hung up the call.

I banged my head and closed my eyes to analyze something. "WHO?" "WHY" "IS HE/SHE SOMEONE FROM MY STAFF/ EX-STAFF" "LOVE??" "THE FUCK" These were the questions revolving in my head.

I asked her for the EX-STAFFS list because my instincts were indicating that something worse will be going to happen with my company.

The word Love in the letter is haunting me. Love is something I've never experienced but I always craved for. My parents were lovable towards me but there's always a loophole.

FLASHBACK~
Vidya was holding a letter in her hand and was crying, her eyes swelled, her lips murmuring mumma!! A broken teenage girl with a ripped heart.
"To my Swan,
I never meant to hurt you my child, but I started to hurt you so I'm leaving. Stay strong!! I wanna tell you something... You always took your father's side, but you didn't know that your perfect father has a girlfriend... I never wanted to hurt you, that's why I hid this but now you must know... I'm not dying because of you. I'm dying because of the guilt... The guilt of the curse which just slipped from my tongue. I never wanted you to suffer the way I suffered but you always took his side and neglected me. I'm so done Vidi. I'm sorry because I failed as a mother but I'm thinking as a human, I can't tolerate it anymore. I always craved his love, but he always gave me mental abuse and now I've no strength to hurt you or him. I know you'll be okay with the time. Don't blame yourself for anything and respect your dad because indeed he's a good dad but he failed as a husband, and I failed as your Mumma. Try to forget my harsh words, I never meant... Please don't misunderstand me. Please forgive me beta... Please don't take your Dadi's wordings seriously...She misunderstood me...
I LOVE YOU SWAN!!"

These were the words scribbled on that letter. Many words were blurred because of tear spots.
Tears kept flowing through Vidya's eyes while she read that letter.
She was sitting on the floor in the corner of the room. After reading, she kissed the letter with the thought that these were the last words scribbled by her mom's hand. Those hands which she used to kiss in her childhood after coming from her play school. Those hands made her favorite pancakes. Those hands which caressed her cheeks and hair when she felt low.
"It's been freaking two years and now I found your letter. I never thought you were suffering this much Mumma. I ignored you and Papa because your fights were hurting me too and I always took your side in front of him but you never saw that. I never supported him completely, I never supported you though...I tried to know the reason for your fights, but that person made excuses that you never listened to him, or you never understood him. I'm in guilt too... I never considered your wordings as a curse because I thought my father was a great man but now I'm afraid. I don't know what's gonna happen, but I hope your wording will never become what Dadi said... A CURSE", Vidya said while hugging the letter.
FLASHBACK ENDS~

Her words were the only thing that hurts the most till today and the reason why I'm afraid to love or marry anyone.
LOVE!! People like us don't deserve love because I always lost the persons, I loved the most. People like Mrityunjay deserves love not me or this freaking monster. I know I can't give him the love he needs. The love that will fill the hollow part inside him. The love his eyes waiting for.

Tbh!! Sometimes I also crave love but knowing the fact that I'll end up hurting someone resists my crave for love. I want to know how it feels to be loved by someone with his whole heart, but the way love shattered Mumma gulped my wish years ago.
My Papa did the worst with her, but that lady still thought about him. She told me to obey him even though he never loved her.
The way her love for me made her guilty and she took her life. Every shade of love haunts me, and I don't want to be like her. I'll not love anyone...
I always adored my parents as a perfect couple when I was a kid, but that perfection turned out to be a nightmare as a teen.

My thoughts vanished when I heard my phone ring. A call from an unknown number... I picked it up without thinking twice.
"Hello!", I said.
"Hello", a woman replied, and her voice sounded familiar. "BE READY FOR THE DISASTER VR", she added and hung up.

WTH!! I need to track this number.

Luckily, I have an application that Akshi gave me to track someone's number. I entered the number and waited a few seconds. "INVALID" the fuck.

Who's she? Am I missing something? I need to check the list... I need to shortlist ex-staff who can betray me. "DISASTER" and "LOVE YOU", these words kept echoing in my mind while I was shortlisting the names.

My phone rang again and this time too it was an unknown number. I turned on my recorder and picked up the call.
"Hello", I said.
"Hello Beta!!", she replied, and she is Mrityunjay's mother.
"Jii...Aunty", I said.
"I wanna tell you something", she replied in her soft voice. Her voice resembles my mother so much.
"Jii Aunty boliye...", I said gently because I regret how I behaved with her today. I've no other options though.
"Beta I know you don't want to marry anyone, but your mother sent me a letter before she died. A letter in which she took a promise from me.", she elaborated but I interrupted.
"PROMISE? What? She wrote a letter for me too, but I found that after two years of her death in my diary.", I said, rubbing my eyes to stop my tears.
"Hm... A letter in which she wanted you to marry Jay. She wanted me to be your mother-in-law and gave you the love of a mother. You still don't want to marry him? It's your mother's last wish...", she completed.

Her last wish... Why?
Sorry Mumma but I can't fulfill your last wish and you know why? Because of your last words to me... Dadi always considered those as a curse and the day I found your letter I started to agree with her because I'm afraid. Afraid of ending up like you... I'm sorry for being selfish but I don't want to be like you in love or a relationship and you know I lost everybody I loved. What if I lost again?
"My decision could not be changed, Aunty... I'm sorry...", I said softly shurding off my thoughts to be a good daughter by agreeing to marry him.
I hung up the call because I had no strength to drag this topic.
I shifted my gaze to the list of ex-staffs...

*********

Mrityunjay's Pov

"Maa stop this please.", I said to her while entering the room.
I listened her and Vidya's conversation.
"I promised my dead bestie... I must fulfill her last wish...", she replied with watery eyes. "I'm not doing injustice with you Jay...If you're thinking like I'm forcing you then so sorry beta but you know I can't break promises. Earlier I was bound because you're into another person but now I'll try every possible way to fulfill her last wish.", she added.
"Do whatever you want to do...I'm leaving", I snapped and took steps to exit the room.
"Stay here...Please, for today only...", she said.
"Okay", I replied without turning my face.

I entered my room and took a shower to calm myself down, but it didn't work. I'm burning!! Because of her rude behavior with Maa. I can tolerate anything with myself but if anyone's trying to disrespect my family. He's gone...
But the problem is she's a female and I can't disrespect her too, but she needs a lesson. I need answers to why she acted so rudely with my family.

I dialed her number... She's not picking up... I dialed again... Not picking up...
I stood up and started to walk into my room. Why is she not picking up? Is she okay? Why am I panicking?
I dialed again and waited for a while... Luckily, she picked up the call.
"What's your problem man?", she yelled from the other side.
Ye har time apne chudail wale avatar mai kyu rehti hai?
(Why does she remain in her witch avatar all the time?)

"Mrityunjay...", I was about to complete but she interrupted.
"I know!! Come to the point.", she said, which made my blood boil again. How could she interupt me?
"Why did you disrespect my family?", I asked quickly.
"Are you crazy? I didn't disrespect anyone, it's your thinking...", she said.
"I'm crazy as hell... You wanna see my crazy side, Miss Vidya?", I replied with a dark smirk.
"Thanks for your confirmation. I already knew it. Now go to...", she replied and got interrupted.
Good at making comebacks... Why am I smiling? She insulted me...
"Ma'am!! A few officers came and they want to meet you. Bade Sahab is not at home so what should I do?", a female voice said to her which was completely audible to me.

Officers? Is she alone at home? I want to ask her if she needs me, but I didn't want to cross my fucking limits.

"I'm coming...", she said to her with an exhausted tone and hung up the call.
What's wrong? Why did the police come to meet her this late? Should I go to help her?
No!! I can't go... I know she'll handle them but... Wait! Why the hell I'm freaking out?? She insulted my whole family today and I want to help her... there's no need to think about her.
I must sleep because tomorrow I have to meet a foreign ambassador...

I hopped onto the bed and slipped into the blanket.

It's been an hour, and I can't sleep because now I'm tense for her. I don't want to be tensed but I don't know why the hell this is happening. Why do I feel something different in her? Why do I feel something's pulling me towards her? I never felt such urges for anyone, even for her (My first love).

I turned again towards the window. The curtains were waving, giving me sight of the dark black sky. A few stars were twinkling in the sky. I closed my eyes and again the sky reminded me of her eyes. Her eyes flashed back. I found so much resemblance in her eyes and this dark sky.
Last time when our eyes were locked, I felt something in my stomach. I don't know what the fuck was that, but I felt the urge to grab her in my arms and tell her to let out her inner soft Vidya in front of me, which she buried because of the darkness in her life.
The stars in the dark sky look like the teary glitters of her eyes. My heart wrenched seeing her eyes being watery because of the gift I chose for her. I want to give her the love she missed all these years. I want to melt her stiff heart.
Knowing the fact that she doesn't want to marry me gives me relief and tension at the same time. Relief because I know it's just an attraction and I can't love her the way she deserves to be loved because a part of my heart belongs to her (my first love). Tension because I don't know the reason.
Fuck it!! I need to sleep. She doesn't need you, Mrityunjay... I reminded myself...

**********
I wanna share something with you guys!! I reached 500+ followers on Instagram🥺💗. Thanks to each and every one of you lovies🫂ily guyss so so much😌.
Now sorry for another late update. I'm busy with my assignments and study sessions so, I guess you should be habitual of late updates🙂.
Lastly, let me know your reviews in comments. Common don't be shy with you chatterbox author😤. I need your lots of love here too!!

Do comment, share, and vote!! Don't forget to follow me here and on Instagram for regular updates...

Instagram-quill_of_rhea
(Link in bio)

THANKS FOR READING♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 244 16
Rudransh Oberoi : "CEO of Oberoi industries" comes in the list of top 10 biggest companies in India. Getting betrayed by his ex lover whom he loved...
7.7K 294 23
When two souls collide but never meet, fate plays a trick and brings them together under unlikely circumstances, where one of them begins to hate the...
826K 63.2K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ— I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
1M 47.7K 86
A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality ? "Yes.. You heard it right" Vikram's v...