𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒐𝒚 | mattheo r...

By mxriariddle

He shows up in her dreams time and time again, the pretty boy with scars on his face and sparkling eyes one c... More

author's note
1 | my creation
2 | a strange girl
3 | christmas time
4 | mystery boy
5 | this can't be real
6 | another man
7 | movie night
8 | academic comeback
9 | crushed dreams
10 | floats your boat
11 | overthinkers
12 | drunk thoughts
13 | a saviour
14 | nothing to lose
15 | my racing heart
16 | close proximity
17 | a riddle
18 | who you are
19 | checklist
20 | making amends
21 | no morals
22 | irony
23 | jealousy
24 | the kind side
25 | opening up
26 | a reminder
27 | keep quiet
28 | unexpected act
29 | secret lover
30 | only you
31 | back soon
33 | what's his name
34 | hands of the devil
35 | a stressful situation

32 | riches and wrongdoings

3.8K 94 123
By mxriariddle

Saturday 2nd December 2023

5:33 pm

"We have a lot to talk about, don't we?"

My heart pounds harder than it ever has before, my body heats up and my eyes can't stop flickering between the faces of my parents, both of them with a malicious expression... they scare me. You wouldn't think that a child would be scared of both their parents. I surely am, and I always have been.

I soon realise that my wrists and ankles are tied together with some sort of spell, and no matter what I do, I can't seem to break free - from both the spell... and my parents. They'll always find a way to get back to me.

"What do you want from me?" Not the most polite choice of words, but the anger fuelled up inside of me is somehow taking over my immense sense of fear.

"Is that how we raised you?" My mother, Marie, scoffs, her vivid posh London accent spilling out alongside her words. She wears a tight, long black dress with a cloak draped over her.

Marie is a lot younger than my father, Reynold. She had me when she was nineteen, and Jack when she was eighteen. My father was in his late thirties at the time so compared to him right now,  she looks young enough to be his daughter.

Mad, right? Mr and Mrs Levine, almost two decades apart. The household name Levine known for its riches and... wrongdoings. Pretty sure everyone has now guessed that my parents are death eaters.

Reynold wears the same cloak too on top of his blacked out suit... the standard uniform for death eaters I assume.

I take a deep breath, and my father inches towards me, towering over me as I keep my head lowered, so that his shoes right in front of me is the only thing in my line of vision. He slowly crouches down to my level, and grips onto my chin, squeezing my face as he lifts my head up to look at him.

"You disgust me." He spits, and releases my face from his grip.

I fight the urge to say the sentence "disown me then", but I know that would only result in a beating, even though the only thing I want right now is for the two of them to get rid of me so I never have to see their faces again.

"How's school?" Marie asks, her red bottom heels tapping against the marbled floor as she approaches us. Confused, I look up at her. "Made any... handsome new friends?" She chuckles.

Mattheo.

I shake my head in response. There's no way I'm giving them the answers they want, even if they know everything already. Word spreads fast.

"Let's get straight to the point then, shall we?" My father stands up with a sigh, and claps his hands, before running them through his slicked back gelled hair. "Our Lord has ordered that you, Jaya, retrieve Mattheo Riddle from Hogwarts, and bring him back to his father."

He ran away from home. I saw it all. There's no chance he'd be willing to go back.

"I have nothing to do with the boy." I tell them, and my parents look at each other with a smirk. There's no way that they'd know Riddle and I are... friends. "I've never spoken to him."

The two of them begin to laugh simultaneously. "Of course you've spoken to him, silly." Marie says. "You have everything to do with him."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"How has your sleep been lately?" Reynold asks me, a wide grin forming on his face and suddenly my breathing rate quickens. I feel a drop of sweat roll down my forehead.

My sleep?

"Why would you ask that?"

"Your dreams, you stupid girl. I'm sure they've been pretty interesting these past couple of years." Marie laughs.

I freeze.

"The curse Lord Voldemort placed on both you and Riddle was quite spectacular must I say." My father states. "My daughter, destined to meet the son of the Dark Lord. What an honour."

What. The. Fuck.

"Curse? What curse?"

"Well the Dark Lord had to find a way to ensure that his lineage continued. What better way than to link your mind with Mattheo Riddle's? It's quite clever. Not only does it allow the two of you to remain connected but... you can see him. Can't you?" I look up into the eyes of the man speaking to me, and my eyes start to fill with tears, waiting to spill out.

"Can you really see him when you go to sleep? Can you really see everything that our Lord's son does in your dreams?" My mother asks me, almost looking and sounding strangely fascinated.

They're so hypnotised and blinded by their loyalty for that monster, that they're even amazed by his son.... just because he has the same blood that runs through him.

Although, I've realised... Mattheo is nothing like his father.

"Of course it's true!" My father raises his voice, "It was Lord Voldemort's plan all along. Now girl, as I said, if you don't retrieve Riddle within two days time, I guess the consequences will be shown by the Lord himself." Reynold chuckles again.

"Within two days? That's impossible!"

I'd say anything to get out of this situation, eventhough I know that my parents won't hear anything I say.

"Well, we know your incompetent so we've generously brought you some help." Marie states and I notice my father rolling his eyes.

"She brought you some help. I think this is a stupid idea." He tuts.

"A handsome boy like Rio would be perfect for the job. Jealousy is a powerful tool if you want to draw things to you." She winks at me.

"Rio? Who's that?"

"Ah it's a shame we're meeting in these circumstances gorgeous." My head spins toward the curly haired boy who struts into the room, Marie's mouth twisting up into a huge grin. She claps her hands in excitement and I lower my gaze, not wanting to look at neither my parents nor the random boy who just walked in.

"Don't be unresponsive Jaya. Have some more enthusiasm. You'll have to get used to Rio since you two will be spending a lot more time together."

"I don't need this guy." I say angrily, glancing over at him with a dirty look as I notice him leaning against the wall with his arms folded.

"Uh, yes you do." Marie nods.

"Fucks sake." I mutter under my breath.

"I can see she's just excited as I am Marie." He states sarcastically.

I have no clue what's going on right now, and I'd do anything to not be here. With these strangers. I'd rather be with him, with Mattheo.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

introducing...

Rio

author's note

HEY GUYS! I'M BACK! First off I'd like to apologise for this extremely delayed chapter, and not keeping my promise to upload sooner😭 I genuinely have no excuse apart from school and fatigue.

I missed you all and I really do hope you enjoyed this chapter! And also... I really do appreciate all the messages and comments of concern. YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE🙈 but sorry for worrying you!!!

Anyways, let me know what you guys thought of this chapter! I'll try to get the next one out as soon as I can <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 155 29
An arrogant slytherin boy with a huge ego. A girl with the heart of an angel and mind of the devil. The boy who had no choice. The girl who gave no c...
24.4K 511 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...
28K 1K 30
Rashana Lacopa had heard of shifting to another reality but never thought she had it in her. It wasn't until one night out of mere curiosity she laid...
29.9K 217 31
Y/n Malfoy, twin of Draco Malfoy, has been going to Beauxbatons until she is given a task to steal the Elder wand to become a death eater like the re...