His Naive Cinderella

poetaetic_amii tarafından

Umaid palace, the palace of lies and mystery where truth is unrevealed, Everything is tangled and hidden. Gre... Daha Fazla

Characters 🦋
1. Beginning of mess
2 . finding her
3. Mr. kidnapper
4 . His Cinderella
Not an update!!🖤
5. Escape ?
6. The past
8. Freedom
Dedication 👑🦋
9. Home
10. royal past
11. Truth untold (1)
12. Truth untold (2)
13. His Dark thoughts
SORRY 💋
14. first kiss?
Author's note:- 1k reads 🥹
15. family gathering
16. Starting of ceremony
17. Dil ibadat
18. The Princess and The Beast
19. The Umaid Palace
20. Haldi
21. Tormenting Queen
🔊 Important Announcement
Teaser #HIS BLOODY QUEEN
22. Truth be Told

7. Her knight

132 7 4
poetaetic_amii tarafından

Hii!! Chocos here's another update...
Enjoy your meal 🤡🤡

______________________________________

                       👠Cinderella:-  my knight is here infront of my eyes, he think me naive but my innocence has died.💋🗡️

Pihu pov:-

Mr.kidnapper took me to the library, he was talking with someone on the phone, i recalled Anirudh must be waiting for my call.

Mr. Kidnapper opened his MacBook. He was reading something.

I tried to peek into his laptop and saw the picture of Shailesh and Samrata.
Wait there's my and Tanisha's photo also, and some bullet points were written, this man is digging into the past, why he's interested in the Life of Goenkas.

By the way, what I can expect from Goenka , he's a worm of sewage, he must have done wrong with Mr. Kidnapper and being new at this profession.

Mr. Psycho kidnapped me, about whom they don't care even if my dead body is sent to the Goenka villa.

"Why did you kidnap me, why are you interested in the past of Goenkas?" I asked him.

Something was going in his ugly brain. He was looking lost, confused, happy? I'm telling you all, I'll be mental because of his weird behavior.

" Because they're my enemy," he replied, smirking.

He was looking at me with concern and care in his eyes and after a long pause....
"Pihu? These bruises.....did your parents used to beat you?" He softly asked.

"Why would I tell you Mr. psycho?" I mentally said.

"Why are you asking me these questions?" I asked him.
He left my wrist which he had been holding since eternity.

He stood up from the chair and held me by my waist .

"Just answer me pihu, i won't repeat my question" he said leaning on my ears, I instantly Shivered under his touch.

" th.then give me the reason why I should tell you"? I gathered all my
Courage and asked.

" First you answer me, I'll tell you everything" he whispered in my ear, i closed my eyes, he's affecting me way too much, his one hand moving around my waist and other in my hairs.

This is inappropriate to give a girl butterflies under a broad daylight, i mean it's not appropriate to touch a girl without her consent not in any way.

He will not leave my waist until I answer him, so I guess I should take a chance.

"Y.yes, as you read I'm not their real daughter" I answered. But his next move surprised me, he hugged me tightly and snuggled into my neck.

"Mera wada h tumse agar maine un logo ko tumhare kadmo m lake na rakha to, mera naam bhi Jay singhaniya nhi"( I promise you if I don't drag those motherfuckers to your feet , I'll change my name ). His words made me beyond shock.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

He's Jay, like Jay singhaniya, he kidnapped me, he's back, why didn't I get to know he's coming back.

I tried to be free from his hold, but he's stronger than me.

It is all the fault of Goenka.

"kanjuso n khana hi nhi diya, nhi to isko utha k fek deti" my sekshi brain reasoned.

"When did you come back from the USA?" I struggled in his hold, he held me more tightly.

" It doesn't matter Cinderella, I'm back, that's enough and from now no one will dare to lay a finger on you," he said.

Oh God, I'm not ready for confrontation.

He must be mad at me, I didn't console him when his father died, I couldn't even make eye contact with him when he left the Goenka villa.

"I'm sorry, Jay" I said, I was ignorant towards him, when he needed me, I was not there for him ,I failed as a best friend.

And love, I don't deserve him. I failed as a lover too, after knowing my reality he'll eventually leave me.

He's just sympathizing with me for being an adopted child and getting abused by the Goenkas.

"Why are you saying sorry moon?There's no need to say sorry, yes i was mad at you because your behavior was cold at that time, but now I can understand why you behaved in such a way" he finally left my waist and held my shoulders, and kissed my forehead.

I was taken aback by his behavior.

"Jay" I couldn't finish as he put his fingers on my lips.

"Don't please!! Just don't say anything pihu, you're still my best friend and I just can't see you suffering there, They don't deserve to be called human, such cruel people they are!" He cupped my face and traced his thumb on my scars.

______________________________________

Jay pov:-

They used to beat Pihu mercilessly, yet she lived with them. How can someone be so innocent?

Earlier, I just wanted to avenge my father's death, but I will also take revenge for what they have done to Pihu.

Instead of complaining about their behavior, she's seeking an apology from me, now i got to know why she used to behave cold.

" I will make life difficult for those people, I will make them suffer so much all the time that even the Grim Reaper will feel reluctant to take them" i promised her and i mean each and every word.

"No, you won't do anything like that, you don't have to do anything for me, I left you alone in your difficult times. If I take any favor from you, I won't be able to look myself in the eyes." She said sadly.

She's still the same Cinderella, The one who helps herself, the one who doesn't like taking favors from anyone, Pihu has always been a self-respecting person.

She used to tell me, I'm my knight, I don't want any helping hand, and her these qualities always make me adore her over and over again.

But this time I won't listen to any rubbish, her self respect can wait, she already had endured agony which she never deserves, they dared to excruciate her.

Now it's their turn to go through their worst nightmare.

" Who's your real parents pihu? Do you know anything about them?" I asked her, i have to know her real identity also.

It's not like I'll not accept her if she's the daughter of a maid but it is important to know about her identity.

" No, I don't know anything about them, I only remember my mom's face when she died when I was 5 years old," she replied hesitantly.

" Do you have any picture of your mom or do you remember her name or anything important about her ?" I further asked.

"Umm.... No i don't have any picture and i only remember how she used to save me from torture of Shailesh and Samrata, how she used to feed me, how she used to take care of me, i don't know her name or anything about her" she replied.

"Ok, moon you don't worry, I'll take care of Goenkas" I assured her.

" No, It is my right to take revenge from them," she said coldly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally their official meeting as bhichde hue dost 🌝 .
How was the chapter let me know in the comments chocos 💫🦋🦋

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.5K 436 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
105K 3.8K 40
The power she possessed was a gift from Sukuna. She had the strength to finally eliminate all those who had hurt her. But the path she chose was neve...
129K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
13.5K 798 16
Aarohi Goenka Her life was almost everything, a normal teenager wanted, good grades, respect from juniors, and love from teachers; but that was not...