Matt?

By Alexstyles29

WATCH THE VIDEO FIRST TO UNDERSTAND What if, while the sturniolos and Sam and Colby were filming their colla... More

Car ride home
Editing
Car video
Hotel
Waiting room
Is he awake
Awake
Home
IMPORTANT

The elevator

124 2 1
By Alexstyles29

Nick's pov:
"Will Matt be safe?" Sam asked to the device. Matt was doing the elevator trick on his own, "no" Chris read of the device, "will someone join him?" I asked the device, "yes" Chris read of the device. We all looked at each other and hoped Matt would be okay in there.
Matt's pov:
"Okay, floor 5" I said. I pressed it and we slowly went to that floor and the door slowly opened, "okay if anyone wanna join me, you may enter" i said, holding the camera with my sweaty hands. The door slowly closed and I pressed 1, "okay, will it go up" i said. I was looking at the camera and we started going up. My eyes widened, "oh shit" I said. We went up and as it stopped, everything shook, "what the fuck" I said. The doors didn't open and the cramped elevator just shook and I felt my body go limp and I blacked out for about 1 minute to 3 minutes as I felt something grab my ankle and drag me out of the elevator. I felt to weak to even defend myself but I didn't recognise the place.
I walked back into the elevator. Then, the elevator fell down, it was really fast but I wasn't scared. I just looked at the camera in fear. I saw the camera was recording, "oh my fucking god" I whispered, "why do I have a camera".
The doors opened and Sam, Colby, Chris and nick were staring at me, "I went up to floor 10, the whole thing bloody shook and flew Down to this floor, I think I might've blacked out for like 1 minute" I rubbed my eyes, "wanna stop recording?" Colby asked me. I had tears running down my face, "yeah" I said. We stopped recording and Chris and nick hugged me, "do you feel okay do you feel light headed or like you're going to throw up?" Colby asked, "I feel more just a bit shook" I said. I was shaking and my breathing was fast, "so what happened?" Chris asked, "well I pressed the buttons and at floor 5, I think someone joined me and we went up to floor 10 and I don't remember my memory of it is weird like I was shook around I blacked out for like a minute and I don't really remember a lot after that till I got out" I said.
We soon went back to recording and did other methods.
Nick's pov:
As we did the other recordings, I had a weird feeling that wasn't Matt, he didn't seem like Matt. I ignored it though and just stayed near Chris.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

OBSESSED By BVRBIEN

Mystery / Thriller

112K 4.7K 28
obsessed
177K 8.7K 42
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
97.1K 2.3K 11
مافيا - حب - قسوه - غيره renad231_5 مرت سنه والقلب ذابحهه الهجر ومرت سنه والهجر عيا يستحي الروايه موجوده في انستا : renad2315
155K 6.2K 80
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...