Forever Stars {walker scobell}

By ninawritesluv

Natalie Scott is new in the acting industry being introduced by her uncle Ryan Reynolds, she met walker 3 yea... More

Hi everyone (is there anyone here?)
Starry Ice Cream
Harley Keener who?
Mrs. Tomato
Dates on set
Girls night
First class and Girlfriends
Sleepover
Sleepover posts

Polaroids and Cakes

51 3 6
By ninawritesluv

ok first hi, um to the people who have read the previous chapters any feedback please, I'm desperate because the first 2 chapters people have read them but the last 2 haven't gotten the same love and I want to know why to improve

By the way english isn't my first language if you couldn't tell already, and school is a bitch. I saw some writers say they prefer shorter paragraphs,  AND I SWEAR I KNOW IM COMMA SPLICING I'LL TRY BETTER IT'S A HABIT. 

Your lovely Natalie's POV

The past few weeks of filming having been a journey, I've gotten close with the cast especially Tom and his lovely girlfriend Zendaya. (IM NUMBER ONE TOMDAYA FAN) I have missed Dior and Walker though I haven't seen them in so long. 

Cool Kids

Thomas

sup people

Natty

sup thomas

Ms. Daya

sup loser, hi nat

Thomas

ouch babe

it is what it is tom, she loves me and doesn't like you

so toughen up

Ms. Daya

true

Thomas

Child, me and zendaya are gonna go to our fav cafe wanna come??

yes thank you mom and dad

we'll pick you up in 20 minutes be ready istg!!!
*seen*

I had seen Walker in a while because he went on a small vacation with his family until he starts to film with us. I missed him, it was like everything I did I thought of him I didn't know why. I mean we have been friends for over 2 years, and gone through some shit together. 

I started picking an outfit, I thought there might be some paparazzi so I wanted something that could cover me up, if we happened to encounter paps.

I went downstairs to wait for Tom and Daya. I got ready early which will be surprising to him. I went to the couch where my mom was and snuggled in with her, she was watching the cooking channel and was telling me about the dish the chef was making. It was some time of seafood concoction which made me hungry so I pecker he cheek and got up. "Honey could you get the mail before you leave" "sure mom". I put my jacket on and went outside to our mailbox and was got everything out. I was shuffling through magazine subscriptions and grown up stuff for my mom when I saw my name, I never got letters. It was from walker, it was a postcard and 2 polaroids. The postcard was of Moloka'i Hawaii, and it was a polaroid of him and the other one was of a baby turtle in the sea. On the back of the card was written "Miss you natski, I swam with SHARKS DUDE COOLEST SHIT" and some very squiggly drawn stars and hearts he signed it "Batman" and drew a tiny bat signal next to it. 

I took the mail to the table and took Walker's to my room. Right when I placed the mail I herd the honk of Tom's car. I ran down "BYE MOM LOVE YOU" "bye sweetheart, be careful love you too" I waved over to Tom's car and he stopped honking. I opened the backseat door to see Zendaya punching Tom's shoulder. "Did I just come in on something, should I leave?" I questioned the arguing looking couple. "No nat don't worry I just told him not to HONK so much cause it's rude" "ya that and I didn't listen" Tom replied. "Good job Daya, he deserves it" "who is taking you two ladies out ahmmm?" he questioned "you" me and Zendaya saying in unison, "alright". We drove listening to music and dancing and singing. I took a video of all of us and wrote "london boy, LA girl and vancouver girly" posted on my spam account. We arrived at the cafe which was so cute I was shocked I didn't know of it. "How come I've lived here my whole life and I didn't know about this place" I looked at the two sitting opposite of me.

We ordered cakes each and drinks, a tea for Tom, Coffee for Zendaya, and a matcha latte for me (or whatever you like).  We talked about the movie and Tom mentioned Walker. "So Walker Scobell is going to be joining us soon, excited?" he asked with a suspicious undertone "what do you mean by that Tom and yes I am excited he is my best friend", Zendaya chuckled at my response "what is it Ms. Daya?", "well nat, we know what's it like to work with someone we like" she pointed to the both of them but I just stared confusingly "huh?" "what Tom meant was that how are you knowing you are going to work with the boy you like" she said it slowly like I was slow to understand ( i so am) "What, who, where, why, what now?" Tom smacked his forehead like he was tired of this. "I don't like Walker, he's my best friend, I've never thought of him that way" 

"Ok fine, let me ask you something" Zendaya asking "do you think about him alot" I nodded while drinking my matcha "do you value his opinion" Tom asked, again I nodded "Do you want to hang out with him everyday?" I nodded this time with a bit of shame, staring at them through my cup. "Last question, are you afraid to lose him?" Zendaya asked staring into my eyes. I placed the cup down and said "yes I am", Tom and Zendaya looked at each other and fist bumped each other. "You guys suck, you make me rethink my life and you're celebrating" I said as a joke but I kinda meant it. Do I really like Walker, "Nat believe me, at first I thought of Tom as my best friend, like nothing else then I realised he was almost always on my mind" Tom looked at her in adoration, I stared at him to get his point of the story "Oh... I always liked her" he grinned from ear to ear.

"Do I like Walker?" they both nodded while eating their cakes. I hated them in this moment, he's coming back in 2 days and I'm a mess how am I going to tell him HELL HOW AM I GOING TO ACT AROUND HIM? my mind was racing back and forth. "What am I gonna do Cupids?" I said with deep sarcasm and hatred, "chill nat, tell him how you feel" Tom said so casually like it's so easy. "OK TOM, how do I know he likes me back" "Does he text you everyday" I nodded "Does he get you small gifts here and there" zendaya asked this time, I nodded smiling thinking about the polaroid "What did he get you" Zendaya said with curiosity. I rolled my eyes, " a postcard and some polaroids", Zendaya eeked "That's so adorable, do you have it with you?" "why would I have it with me Z" she shrugged. "I'll send it in the gc when we get home", she hit Tom's shoulder he was busy eating his cake, the hit made him drop the piece of cake on his fork "why do I get hit?" he whined. "Ok thanks mom and dad for literally ruining my life" "welcome sweetie" they said in unison and both grinned at me while I rolled my eyes.

We left the cafe but were bombarded with paps, I immediately zipped up my jacket and placed the hood on my head. "Don't worry girls " Tom said firmly, our car was a couple steps away but they were blocking our way. Tom held Z's back and walker her through, while Z held my hand tightly and gave me a reassuring squeeze. Me managed to get in the car when Tom had to yell a couple times some things like "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY" "BACK UP". 

We were in the car and I was still shaken up, "Natalie are you ok?" Tom asked looking through the mirror I nodded fidgeting with my sleeve. Zendaya reached back to rub my hand "hey it's ok we got through and you did way better than the last 2 times" this was my second time facing paps. I held her hand back "thanks" I gave her a reassuring look. 

Zendaya's POV

"Tom she's asleep" I whispered to him, I feel bad for making her realize she likes that boy" "hey, she had to realize at some point and who better telling her than us when we went through the same thing she is going through. I nodded at him, he was right. 

We arrived at Nat's house and she woke up from the stop, "hey natty, we're at your home, lemme walk you inside" "no no, I'll go myself, you stay" she opened the backseat door and said "thank you guys, I loved this see you soon, love you both" "love you too" me and Tom said in unison. She shut the door and we watched her till she was safe inside. "Tom she's a very special girl, I will kill that boy if he hurts her" "Don't worry I'll be there to kill him first" "Is it weird she's like our daughter, cause I love it" "No babe, it's very sweet" We continued driving till we reached home.

Natalie's POV

I got to my room after saying hi to my mom and telling her about the pap incident, I had to reassure her that I was alright. I got up and changed to my comfiest pjs and sat scrolling on insta when I remembered to send the postcard to Z and Tom. I took a picture and sent it in the gc.

Cool Kids

Natty

*picture*
here is what he sent a postcard and 2 polaroids

Ms. Daya 

That is adorable, date him girl

*seen*

Walker's POV

I was resting from being in the ocean when I went on my phone and first thing on instagram, was a TMZ post titled "Another sighting of Natalie Scott with the Legendary Tomdaya". I felt anger boil up in me, why didn't they leave her alone this was the third time they do this. I ran to text her 

Walkie Talkie

Are you ok nat, text me back now

Natski

Im guessing you saw the pictures, yes Im ok dw about it

I hate paps so much, you sure you're ok?

yes walker I'm ok seriously

Good im glad, btw got my postcard

yesss it was very sweet of you, and the polaroid was so cute

yes ofc Im very cute

the turtle one I meant the other one idk why you sent me it

oh ok.. icic

I have to go ttyl natski 

k bye walkie talkie

I had to go with my family back to the hotel, I wanted to keep texting her, HELL I wanted to hug her I missed the smell of her perfume. I missed her she's my best friend that I haven't seen in so long. 

A/N introducing ZENDAYA, tomdaya aka the best couple in hollywood. what do ya'll think WRITE FEEDBACK PLEASE thanks

PS we got WALKER'S MIDDLE NAME ALL THANKS TO DIOR IT'S
WALKER WILLIAM SCOBELL
SO I'LL DEF BE USING IT WHEN NAT'S MAD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 20.8K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
5K 260 19
!!!COMPLETED!!! Everyday flashes by in the blink of an eye with no spice to life. Arguably, the most valued thing in life, when it's missing, are you...
3.7K 59 5
While watching tiktok he comes across an edit of a girl around his age. I can't write descriptions but do you get the point? I hope so because I can...
257K 8K 184
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...