LOVE ME HARDER

By seriouslypsycho008

Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia... More

•••••
PREFACE
PROLOGUE
• Are you alright? •
• Her dominant •
• Be my submissive? •
• Is he a....... Sadist? •
• Is that an order,....sir? •
• Face down, ass up • 🔥
• I want to stay with you •
• She is mine •
• Red Satin •
• Do your worst, Sir. • 🔥
• Please fuck me, Sir. • 🔥
• Are you scared, Natalia? •
• What boyfriend? •
• Get on the bed • 🔥
• I missed you •
• I have other ways to punish you • 🌶️
• Are you enjoying yourself, Natalia? • 🌶️
announcement
• Come for me • 🌶️
• Dance with me? •
• Is he okay? •

• Dinner night •

606 5 1
By seriouslypsycho008

~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday evening came in a blink of an eye and before I know, I was rushing to get ready for another night of passion with Damon.

Initially we have decided to go to his place after spending the night at Red Satin. However that changed as Damon called me a few hours ago to inform that we will be going straight to his place tonight.

I was both nervous and excited about going to his place. I will be all alone with him, at his mercy and he can do anything he wanted with me. The thought made me shudder in excitement.

As we weren't going to the club, I decided to wear a decent off shoulder dress instead of something lace or leather.

When I was satisfied with my look, I checked the time on my phone. It was almost 8 pm. Damon will be here any minute.

Taking an extra pair of clothes and a few toiletries in a night bag, I picked up my phone and went to the front porch waiting for Damon after locking the door.

Soon, his car appeared. Moving towards the vehicle, I quickly sat on the passenger seat. Looking at him, my mouth watered at his casual look.

Though, I have seen him all in his naked glory, but everytime I see him, my mouth water at the sight of him. His hard muscles and lean built body are definitely a sight for sore eyes.

"You look gorgeous as always, Natalia." He said breaking the silence. His eyes were shining, as he quickly leaned forward and pecked my lips.

The mere touch of his lips on mine sent a jolt of electricity through me.

"You don't look bad yourself, sir." I teasingly commented and he laughed at it.

"Careful. You might get yourself in trouble with this smart mouth of yours." His tone was playful but his eyes were dangerous with promise.

I shivered at the intensity in his eyes and he smirked at my reaction.

Turning on the ignition, he drove towards his place. Soon we drifted from the heavy traffic of the city and the car made it's way to a calmer area. The buildings became scarce giving way to the natural green surroundings.

It didn't take long before he stopped the car in front of a large bunglow. It was made of glass, luxurious, modern and fascinating.

I quickly stepped out of the car and admired the beauty of the house and it's surroundings. It was from from the busy and noisy city life, into a peaceful and secluded place, accompanied by a few bunglows and a lot of greenery.

After parking the car, he ushered me inside by placing a gentle hand on my lower back.

"Shall we?" I nodded at him and we made our way inside.

The place was as beautiful inside as it was from outside. Till now, I thought he was rich. But coming to this place told me that he was super super rich. The place reeked of money.

I was staring at the place, taking in the surroundings, my eyes and mouth wide open, when he cleared his throat.

"You like this?" He asked me.

"Like? I love it. It's so beautiful, I can't explain." He chuckled at my response.

"Glad you find the place beautiful. Now are you going to stand here or are you coming with me?"

"Uh..yeah. Let's go." I said excitedly and we made our way to the massive hall and living room.

The walls were painted dark, which looked royal and kinda matched his personality. All of this really suits him.

"Make yourself comfortable. Do you want something to drink?"

"Just water." He nodded and started walking away. "Um, Damon, if you don't mind, can I come with you? I want to see more of your house. Please." I asked him, almost like a small child asking for an extra ice cream.

He smiled at me and then nodded his head making me clap my hands in excitement. " Come. I'll show you." He took my hand and started moving towards the left hallway.

After walking down the hallway for a minute, he halted his steps, as we reached his big kitchen. All black with white counter and appliances. It is so fascinating.

"Wow." I sat at the chair behind the counter and admired the place while Damon got me my water. I took it from him and finished it quickly.

"Let's have dinner first and then if you behave like a good girl, I'll give you a tour to this place later, hmm?" He said and that brought me back to the reality of why I was here.

I was jittery the whole day but somehow admiring this place made me forget about it. Now that he said it, my nerves came alive again at the thought of all the possible things he might do to me tonight.

I cleared my throat. " Yeah let's have dinner."

He nodded his head. "I'll quickly heat everything. The cook already prepared the dinner and left when I went to pick you. I'll serve it quickly."

"Alright. Can I help you with something?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Nothing much is there to do. I'll do it and then we can have dinner." He smiled his beautiful smile, which made my heart flutter.

A few minutes later, the dinner was served. We sat in comfortable silence while eating the dinner. Suddenly, I remembered how mom asked me about Damon the other day and I had the urge to know him. Something, anything. Just other than his kinks and sexual preferences.

But I wasn't sure where to start from. What will I ask him? And what if he doesn't like me asking personal questions and think I am nosy bitch?

He snapped his fingers in front of me, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"What's going on in that little head of yours, Natalia?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Nothing important."

He tsked at me. "That's not the right answer. Don't you remember what happened last time when you refused to answer a similar question?" He looked at me smugly.

Thoughts from our first night came rushing back and my cheeks visibly heated.

I didn't want to dodge the question, but I wasn't ready to tell him that I was thinking about getting to know him. That will be a weird thing to say. So, I decided to divert his mind anyway.

"I do remember what happened last time. But....what if I am wishing for a repeat of that night? What if I want you to punish me again, sir?" I purred the last word, batting my lashes at him coyly, which made him groan.

"You have a very big mouth on you. We'll see how much you speak when I'll fuck that pretty ass of yours."

Listening to him, I chocked on the air. It was his time to smirk now.

What did he just say?

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Don't you remember, you said that I can do anything to you next time we meet?"

Another set of memories crossed my mind.

"What will I get in return?"

"Anything you want sir."

"I don't want to overwhelm you tonight, but next time, I will fuck this tight ass of yours and you will take it like a good girl."

I gulped at the thought of him fucking me there. And a forbidden kind of arousal pooled in my belly.

"Stop thinking too much and eat your food. You will need this energy later sweet Natalia." He whispered in my ear and I almost whimpered.

This was going to be another long night for me.

__________________________________________________________________

New update!!

Will be posting another chapter very soon. Hope you like this.

Don't forget to vote and share your views in the comments.

Happy reading 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.8K 50
"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild once you get to know her. Her innocence i...
308K 5.2K 31
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: This is 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 of my Shatter Me series, please read this book 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 reading the second one. If you do 𝐍𝐎𝐓 li...
537K 1.3K 73
A series of very short stories or scenes if you will. A glimpse into bdsm. Written for women, if you're just curious about the craft, a submissive or...
1.3M 31.7K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...