Perfect Disaster - Isaac Lahey

By Jellyy-Bean

IN WHICH Ariel Jocelyn Grimes finds herself in Beacon Hills to kill the one who killed her sister but got cau... More

Perfect Disaster
Prologue
Act one
Chapter 1 : French Class
Chapter 2 : Detention
Chapter 3 : The mysterious Boyfriend
Chapter 4 : The Fire Witch
Chapter 5 : The Bad Feeling
Act two
Chapter 6 : New beginning
Chapter 7 : New Friendship
Chapter 8 : The first punch
Chapter 10 : I had a sister...
Chapter 11 : The Plan
Chapter 12 : Are you crazy !
Chapitre 13 : I killed someone....
Chapter 14 : Wanna be...

Chapter 9 : Erica

98 8 32
By Jellyy-Bean

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Chapter 9 :
| Erica |

After hitting Jackson, Ariel found herself in the principal office with the sheriff. The sheriff was just a plus because he was already here for à 'morning' routine he had said.

"Wanna tell us why you hit Mr. Whittemore ?" Asked the sheriff with a serious tone. "Ms.Grimes, you just arrived in Beacon Hills, couple of days ago and you've already hit a student," he continued, his eyes fixed on her.

"He was disrespectful to Lydia," she replied calmly, her voice tinged with frustration.

"I understand, but this isn't your job." he replied, his tone matching her calmness, yet carrying a hint of disagreement.

"No you don't understand." Taking a deep breath, she gathered her thoughts and continued, determined to address the issue head-on. "Lydia deserves respect and kindness from all of us, especially from someone who claims to care about her. It pains me to see her treated in such a dismissive manner."

"Like the sheriff said, this is not your job Ms.Grimes but ours," said the principal sternly, his voice echoing through the office.

"From now on, no more hitting students," the sheriff declared firmly, his gaze fixed on Ariel.

"Or you will be expelled," the principal added, his voice carrying the weight of authority.

"Can't promise anything," she said with a smile before leaving the office. Her words lingered in the air, leaving them filled with mixed emotions. They watched as she gracefully walked out, her confidence evident in every step.

"She's gonna be something," said the principal to the sheriff.

●●--●●

Ariel walked towards a table where Bianca, Scott, and Stiles were sitting. As she approached, she noticed that they were deeply engrossed in a lively conversation. Bianca's expressive gestures and animated laughter filled the air, while Scott and Stiles listened intently, occasionally interjecting with their own witty remarks. Intrigued by their animated discussion, Ariel couldn't help but join in.

"What's up loser," she said, putting her tray on the table before sitting down beside Scott. Scott rolled his eyes, unfazed by her playful banter. He knows that Ariel has a sarcastic sense of humor -Bianca told him- and he's grown accustomed to her teasing.

With a smirk, Scott replied, "Oh, you know, just enjoying the pleasure of your company, as always." Ariel chuckled, playfully nudging him with her elbow.

Bianca looked up, her eyes gleaming with enthusiasm. "Oh, Ariel, you won't believe it ! Stiles invited us to go with them to skate !"

Ariel's eyes widened in surprise, chocking on her food. "What ? Skating ?" The mention of skating caught her completely off guard. "Don't know how to skate, but sounds fun I guess," she said with a hint of hesitation, before putting another bite of delicious food into her mouth. Her words were laced with both curiosity and a touch of apprehension, as the idea of gliding on ice seemed both exciting and intimidating to her.

"Where have you been ? We didn't see you in class," asked Stiles, curious of where his new friend was.

"In the principal office," she said like it was nothing, her voice laced with an air of nonchalance. The words hung in the air, leaving a pregnant pause as everyone at the table turned to look at her, their eyes wide with disbelief.

"Excuse me ? Did I hear you correctly ?" Bianca inquired, her voice resonating with a mix of surprise and curiosity.

Ariel simply shrugged her shoulders, a mischievous grin playing on her lips.
"Yes, in the principal office," she repeated, her voice filled with a hint of mischief. "I mean, it's not like it's a big deal or anything."

"What did you do ?!" asked Scott worriedly, his eyebrows furrowing with concern. His mind raced with thoughts of all the possible trouble Ariel might have gotten herself into.

"I hit Jackson." The statement hung in the air, heavy with implications.

Scott's eyes widened in shock. "Oh no, Ariel ! You didn't !" Scott exclaimed.

Bianca busted out laughing, unable to contain her amusement. Her eyes watered with tears as she clutched her stomach, struggling to catch her breath. The sheer absurdity of the situation had caught her off guard, and she found herself completely overtaken by fits of uncontrollable laughter.

"He probably deserves it," Bianca said between her laughs.

Bianca finally composed herself and took a deep breath. "Well, one thing's for sure, he won't be forgetting this anytime soon."

"Anyway, I'll pick you up right after work tonight ?" Stiles asked Scott.

Scott doesn't responded, his eyes fixed on the person who just walked in the cafeteria. The room suddenly fell silent as all eyes turn towards the mysterious newcomer. The person exuded an air of confidence, their presence commanding attention from everyone present.

"Who the hell is that ?" said Ariel looking at the person.

A hushed whisper spreads throughout the room as people speculate about the identity of this intriguing individual. The bustling noise of the cafeteria faded into the background as curiosity takes hold of everyone's attention.

"What the holy hell is that ?" exclaimed Lydia as she slammed the table, looking at the blonde girl who was casually eating an apple she had taken from a random dude.

"She's pretty," added Bianca, oblivious to Lydia's annoyance. Lydia scoffed at her friend's remark, finding it hard to understand how Bianca could focus on the girl's looks in such a moment.

"It's Erica," said Scott, watching Erica leaving the cafeteria with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Something is not right," whispered Ariel, knowing Scott could hear her.

Scott and Stiles were in hot pursuit of Erica, their adrenaline pumping as they raced through the hallway. Behind them, Ariel and Bianca followed closely, determined not to lose sight of their friend. They knew they had to catch up to her before something terrible happened.

As they stopped at the exit door, their hearts sank when they saw Erica slipping into Derek's car. Derek turned his head towards them. He smiled and drove off. Lost in his own world, he unknowingly brushed past Ariel without even noticing her.

She stood there, feeling frustration. Her heart started to race like crazy. The weight of her emotions began to overwhelm her, causing her hands to tremble uncontrollably. With every beat of her heart, her frustration intensified, fueling an overwhelming surge of energy coursing through her
veins.

As her mind raced alongside her pounding heart, she desperately sought an outlet for her pent-up emotions. The world around her seemed to blur, the sounds of everyday life fading into the background. All she could focus on was the fire burning within her, pushing her towards a breaking point.

She clenched her fists tightly, trying to regain control over her racing heart and the torrent of thoughts flooding her mind. But the frustration refused to subside, escalating into a whirlwind of anger and confusion. It felt as if her entire being was consumed by an overpowering force, threatening to explode at any given moment.

Her breathing became shallow and rapid, mirroring the rapid pace of her racing heart. The world seemed to spin around her, each passing second feeling both agonizingly slow and impossibly fast. Time had lost its meaning as she stood there, caught in the chaotic storm brewing within her.

"Ariel," said her best friend panicking.

Scott turned around to face Ariel who was standing behind him. He could hear the rapid thumping of her heart, a clear indication that she was nervous or scared about something. Concern etched across his face, he took a step closer to her, trying to ease her anxiety.

"Ariel," he yelled at her, his eyes glowing, making her snap out of hit. Startled, Ariel turned towards him, her eyes widening in surprise. The force of his words seemed to hit her like a physical blow.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"You have a lot of explaining to do," added Stiles, still processing what he just witness.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Hi guys ! 🩵

I'm so happy you're still here !

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Perfect Disaster !

Thank you for being here !

Feel free to comment & like !

TIKTOK FOR FANFIC EDITS :
@chvrmingediting

-נєℓℓуувєαи

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 98 33
Elizabeth Stilinski is back in Beacon Hills for her Junior year, and everything is going as great as can be for a young girl who ended her relationsh...
56.9K 1.1K 34
Hey I'm Rowan. I spent most of my life with my family in Becan Hills California. I spent most of my time either getting in trouble with my cousin Sco...
27.3K 1K 33
Y/n Argent's life is turned upside down when her adoptive mother, Kate, is murdered. Forced to move to a strange new town with even stranger people...
817K 32.2K 80
[BOOK 2] "𝙞 '𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝." As Junior Year begins, lies...