Love Contract

By LomiiNoodles

[Sana × G!P Reader] What if Y/N finds herself indebted to the princess of the Minatozaki Empire, a debt that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Prologue

1K 44 2
By LomiiNoodles

It was cold. Y/N's hands were freezing as she walked along the pavement of an unfamiliar road.

Snowflakes drifted down around her, and she could feel her stomach growling with hunger. Her food supplies were dwindling, and the thought of running out entirely filled her with dread, especially since she wasn't even close to her unknown destination.

Her eyes were heavy with exhaustion, and her jaw quivered as she clutched her bag tightly, pressing on despite the biting cold. Each step felt like a monumental effort.

Y/N's throat was sore, and her surroundings seemed to blur, almost as if she were hallucinating. Every footfall felt like it was taking her further from her goal, and the temptation to lie down and sleep right there on the road was growing stronger with each passing moment.

"Make sure Y/N doesn't escape."

Author's Note: To all those who read the previous plot, I sincerely apologize for the change. It appears that my inspiration waned for it, and now I find myself drawn to a different inspiration. Thank you very much for your support and I hope you continue to support me through this journey! Love you all! Mwahmwah 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 1.5K 66
minors do not interact femalexfemale no gps no genderbend you have been warned REMINDER: EVERYTHING YOU READ HERE ARE TRULY PURE FICTION!! DON'T TAK...
139K 4.1K 23
"Why can't you just tell me no? All it will take is that one word to make me let you go. Just say it already! " "I can't say it OK! I can't just say...
272K 10.6K 50
Requested 🧡 Female Reader Imagines with Tzuyu of Twice 🍇 \\If you have any requests for something you'd like to see in this book, or any of my othe...
38.7K 1.5K 25
Chaeyoung Son, isn't living the life she set out to live. In fact most of her days feel like depressive loops set out to start and end the same way...