Helping&SavingtheJoker (RasCh...

By Remi4199

It's Been Forever Since the Glitter Force Defeated Emperor Nogo and Everyone went back to there normal an ri... More

Cha 1. Emperor nogo's defeat!!
Cha 2. Feeling Blue
Cha 3. Think About it
Cha 4. He's Back!?
Cha 5. Being Certain 
Cha 6. I Feel You're Pain.
Cha 7. Change of plans
Cha 8. The Spy.
Cha 9. Take me to your Lair
Cha 10. Pretty amusing
Cha 11. Stuck in the cinderella story #2
Cha 12. Back to Earth.
Cha 13. Give me some time with you.
Cha 14. Sleep with me!
(Talking profile)
Cha 15. School Start
Cha 16. Wednesday early release!
Cha 17. Around The Lake
Cha 18. Explain 
Cha 19. Fighting Through Secrets
Cha 20. School Hours
Cha 21. There Real!!!!
Cha 22. Please listen!
Cha 23. It Can't be!?
Cha 24. This isn't Happening!
Cha 25. Halloween Time.
Cha 26. Walking towards the seasons.
Cha 27. Communication.
Cha 28. Meeting!
Cha 29. Discussion.
Cha 30. A Jewel.
Cha 31. Trouble.
Cha 32. Double Trouble!
Cha 33. The 3th Glitter Charm.
Cha 34. The Battle.
Cha 35. The way to ask.
Cha 36. Into the meeting Skys.
Cha 37. Help Me.!
Cha 38. Taking Care.
Cha 39. The Ture Story.
Cha 40. The Truth.
Cha 41. Problem!!
Cha 42. Getting Ready.
Cha 43. light within Darkness.
Cha 44. Shock.
Cha 45. Morning Time.
Cha 46. The Lightning Way.
Cha 47. Agreement
Cha 48. Off Two Find.
Cha 49. A New Journey.
Cha 50. The Generous Thought.
Cha 51. Chloe's Admired Feeling.
Cha 52. This is Destiny.
Cha 53. Medication Moment.
Cha 54. The Mask Reveal.
Cha 55. Incarnation

Cha 56. The Bad Guys Capture.

26 1 1
By Remi4199

(Meanwhile All of Themselves in a Deep Sleep.)

Non of them felt very joyful in despair when dreaming about it, and Frankly to their selves they can't stop dreaming of what will happen to them during if they change or if they would be able to fight along their sides anymore. The bad generation will not capture them just yet they are just going to put a dream spell on them for a little bit just around noonish they will be in there catching darkness bubble during their slumber just the same like with Rascals Color balls in his hair. Even then they will still protect each other if they feel and hurt or injured or maybe just begging for another life. As Soon as They all said good night to each other during there fun times Together, They all decided to dream of something sweet well except for Rascal, Ulric, Brute And Brooha there's were much different then there and Not From this World to there girls life and Not enemies especially the Pixies of Candy, Rihanna and Pop. They were still in the Same rooms Like before in Chloe's house while backing Down to hide buy them. But Fang An the rest already knows where they are. There dreams Began and Started to hurt for a Little bit. Ulric, brute and Brooha didn't really felt that there Memories of their dreams just wanted it to in the past but Rascals Dreams were different then there's since he's humanity then as a pixie like them. Before him and The girls Were Off to find them as pixies. It may seem Possible for him to forgive himself on what he did and Just Wanted to tell the truth that He Wasn't in controlled in his body and it was Not him who caused more of the mess that he created. Nogo did this to him just to teaching him a lesson and becoming a devil of society. As He Sleeps with Chloe and Rihanna upstairs he Felt his dream emerging from the ground and took over is existence from living and trying to get rid of it but it won't help to calm the situation down and the others. As soon as this Happened Fang went down to earth for a Little bit and caps A dream spell on them, All of them for a little bit and then will be right back to get the others to capture them. (Flies back up to the abyss realm.) and To that reason. The Girls Already have there Glitter Packs and Especially a Chain pack on there purses to. The Glitter box was Half Full with half Glitter gem and use ti known to there selfs onto why this keeps Happening inside like before of last time. Chloe and The Others dreams Were ok sincerely good except for hers, Chloes Dream Is pretty the same but a little dark to rascals but hers Was Were She was up on the tower with her map when drawing about the world of her career since she's smart. But after that she begs the question and known that it wasn't the Play in a dream. So as the cursed dream lifted up the page, she was were She Was Wishing Rascal in the black mirror of despair and Flesh. Even looking at her self on what she did but was the right thing to do. The girls suddenly would off gave her a Chance be in her dream she disown them as Friends and Being cruel as Hell and pushing her a side which is basically not true. There Dream Curse Was only Being for Them and Hers. "No. No. No!" She Said and Rascals does it the same way and Puts his Hand on his hand and try's not to scratch her and Rihanna during there slumber. "No No No No Go Away Ahh!!" He Said inside. No one has ever woke up from this pesky dream until three hours until it decided to share with it in their dreams so that they would team up to fight the evil. Rascal Felt the same dreams like before a few weeks back when. he was dreaming about these five ugly goo monsters known as the colors of the glitter force to kill him and set them back to the despair when turning him into Goo. A huge Glob of goo . but this one was way worse or than before unless if you have someone teaming with you to fight them because it was made from the next generation. If you start to break in your dreams and save another one inside you would dare to imagine that they do need help because if they didn't they will get killed by their own dreams in real life. "Guys GUYS Where are you." Chloe said when she was still on the top of the tower holding her map until she realize that her friends were turned into goo and faded out of misery but she realized to herself that this was just a dream and a nightmare and constantly hurting so badly. (As She was Crying and Crying over and scared and fear.) After that. her dream became rearranged and was then in a big black ball knowing of where everyone was but no clue all she only found was a desk, paper and chair in a cage like a lot like rascals circus. (Witch it was on the inside.) "Why isn't anyone there. Where is Everyone!!" She compromise to her self when begging on her knees to know where she was if it didn't matter about rascals circus. Why am I even here in the despair why do I have to suffer like this this shouldn't be the ending like we thought we would have why does this always have to keep continuing towards all of us I wish it never would happen I just wished it and it should remain the end instead of batter good I thought it was a true ending!! (As she breaks her knees and cries.) "Why do people always have to leave us be why can't these evil leave us alone I mean I sure did wish my enemy and Told my Friends about it, but it doesn't make an excuse when making new ideas. (As She cries more when these thoughts got into her head.) "AHHH!"

(Meanwhile In Rascals Story.)
<——————————————————————->

His story was completely destroyed and terrible at this point when he was near Gross gooy monsters who had enormous teeth and no eyes and Was Roaring at rascal instantly. "H-How, I. I Thought you killed me in my dreams.? How am I Still ALIVE.!? please tell me. (He Yells At them.) "TELL ME!!." (Also Begs on his knees to.) "Why does This Keep Happening to us. I did what I did, But I shouldn't prove that, Nogo Did it. HE DID IT!!" (He Yells at the Gooy monsters. (Until Fang emerged out of the light.) "Oh Really.?" Rascal Gasped an Backs up until He Got Grab buy them like before in his dreams and until he got half Lose And Told this to hisself that it's not over and not this time to die like before. "Not This time, Get AWAY FROM ME!!" (Uses His own cards and half destroys them but some on them grew back so he decided to hold onto them with his ink so he Won't Go down and Be forgotten or Killed. " Did You really think that I was going to give you a Chance to live or not die.? Your personally pathetic to that reason when your Girlfriend wished you." (Grabs him.) "AHHH!" He Said. "It maybe A generous beating and Probably hurting you But I'll see to what you inspired rather if you die or live I don't matter to me if you do but if you live. we will take You and Her to Nogo and Let him sort it out in the despair where the Phoenix egg is at. (He Yells for Chloe to help him very Loud. Until she Has Gotten his Attention in his Dream.) Lucky they sleeping together in her room so that this wouldn't happened if they were separated. "CHLOE.!!" He Said As She Looks though his Dream and goes towards it. "Rascal your Ok!!" (She said as he replies back.) "Not Fully Quick! Come over here and Help me Now please!!" (As He was Hurting badly with the goos monsters squeezed him a Little buy Fangs Power.) Chloe Went in so that she did. The Half cage that she went through felt like an egg sack until she forgets about it an Saves Rascal's Dream. "Oh Look, Your girlfriend found the Dream dome.!?" fang suddenly said and Let's the goo monsters deal with her and keep her busy. "Chloe look out!" He said. (As She Transformation without saying the words.) "You Will Never hurt Me or Rascal you hear." (She Said as He Responded back when flying.) "Well will just see about that!!" (As They all command to fight after the goo monsters.) "Ha!" Uses Her Ice sword Hmm also (As he complements her right after letting rascal free.) "May I ask how did you get out without any negative energy with killing your friends in goo." (She responded back to him and realize to herself that she can't affect the negative energy because of Her emotional experience in her upper rank glitter force warrior. "Better thing before you know it why.? because it's Not real and I Know Right to say that Because it's Not true you Must DIE!!" (As She explodes the Goos monsters holding her as it goes kaboom in the dream.) "The Goo Monsters Roars judgmental and Vanishes" "Noooo You stupid girl, don't you realize what you've done.?" (As He Uses His Huge Ink Hands To Hit her but Uses her Ice shield against him and protecting rascal.) "Ha! grnnn. You think that's going to work on me Pal, listen the only thing here is you casually causing trouble to hurt feelings and constantly Killing Rascal in his Dreams or Out. But either way we will beat you and your stupid friends that has been buy Nogos creation. (As She looks up at him flying some More in the Dark and a few light onto where they were at.) "Chloe You Save me." He Said and Looking up as she goes down to his level ansnknownif he was alright." Your gonna need it and this shouldn't be a Bad or good ending to us, frankly it needs to be true! a true ending towards our feelings in life and that's what he's going to get. (Goes Back up while picking up Rascal and Looks at Fangnight into there Eyes of pure terror.) "Oh you really wanna play some games don't you girl!? Well bring to on then if you're so clever. Tell me what you got." (As He Uses More of his Goos after them and proceeded to challenge them for the Battle. (But for a Little warning he can Sometimes cheat a lot between his convenience, Has A Little  of rascals powers and is A lot natural on it but there challenge. Breeze Use Her ice Sword against him and Proceeds to latch onto his attack but unfortunately he New that it was Coming. (Has he then teleports and Hits her on the head.) "CHLOE!!" Rascal said. (She Thought to herself that since when herself and her Friends fought Nogo and the old bad guys in the middle of the town she noticed that she Was A Lot better and Powerful then ever. "Don't worry Rascal. I'm-I'm Fine.!?" She Then Got up and Looks at him near himself flying up in there air and Speaks to him menacingly. "You Will be Talk a Good Lesson to think of who your messing with and Especially our friends. And for the old bad guys to. They Use to be bad to us when fighting them to it.?but now we changeed there own futures especially for myself causing this madness. What part of topics stuff do you want me to say to you more.? And yes I'll give you more, once I Tear you apart." (Stands up to lunging up at him again.) "Wow Very talkative speech. I could of maybe Laughing while Watching you suffer without your friends Perish if I wanted to. But that's not my decision to make, my decision and command is to let nogo decide To have you or kill you guys for deep measures when taking your guises souls, Unless if he really wants me to kill you all." He Said. "What do you even want.!? and What do you even want with our souls anyway.!?" Breeze said. "Didn't you Hear what I Said. I said To make a Good decision for us and Nogo To decide if we are going to kill you now or just bring you to him alive just to see how clever you are at our puzzles in a matter of speaking." (As Fang-knight puts his powers on them witch are his Huge claw knight hands like Herod what He did to rascal in the Sky's if the clouds.) Her and Him scream with Scratches on their backs and Bruises on their legs which that can have an affect in real life inside out of there dreams that there having. "Hahaha. It was never the bust, but it was successful, stressful and dreadful like before Joker. So now I guess you and your girlfriend knows the same matter of what she did other then not doing it." He said until she noticed that he was talking about her wishing him back to life when it caused a warning that everything was not going to be seemed right, whenever you wished someone back to life creates a mortal of disaster when it's close to Embassy and darkness desires and new generations to. "So if you're so curious my dear you should think harder than two wish him and wake up. And you should've never thought of him in the first place and just because you want me to change him and it doesn't mean it's right To the endless point to acquire the fact. And didn't you know what disasters he caused.? And yes it's true, Nogo did Brainwashed him and pulled out his memories once he turned into goo In Front of the Glitter forces eyes When causing a scene. That's how he keeps forgetting this tragedy like it never happened over his master becoming a father to him and killing his parents to for the dreadful knowledge and painful desires." (Fang Giggles.) "I told you it costed consequences." (She looks at rascal.) "Every time when I forget new memories, come inside of me until he turned me evil Just to call me his bloody killer Dad and to make the story a bad ending, This is why I didn't want you in the glitter force to get involved with it. Just to see you of how hell can be cruel to other people with negative energy and not knowing this happening to their world of planet earth. You're right joker people don't know this because we took their negative energy so they wouldn't forget I just feel empty so wrong and moaning a lot. That's how the way it's gonna be. Don't be so naïve of it if you don't remember since you were brainwash we did it because we wanted to make Irvine nightmare just like your despair and our world known as the abyss and the old shadow realm to. (Looks down at him when he flew while still holding onto them on the ground with his huge claw hands.) "You are really a coward Knight you know that.!!?" (She looks up at him.) "I didn't do it just because I wanted him back I was confused because I was shocked of him coming back and then after that I motivated myself for him to change just as to my friends would understand. So it wouldn't have to be a cruel violation or execution. So we did change him but now that everything is going upside down and starting all over we don't know how to think if this was a good story in our path and good honor. And what you're saying is a lie and not true I did it so that things could be perfect and not a toxic disgusting world!!!" Breeze yelled at him!! He didn't care so much about a little girl like her would talk back to him but instead. he decided to just get it over with them to talk meaty to her but a little immature with her so that she could get even more angry. Ohh Keep those spasms to yourself darling you're only talking about this stupid story in your head just because you want to take care of him trust me he's not what you think it is and none other than us since we're super powerful but history doesn't solve it known as The insecure until now, sometimes a glitter force Warrior like you understand your just weak like any other person I've seen, A girl trying to protect someone she's not give me a break. (he grabs his book.) (summons to skeleton knights to rip their heads off.) As Rascal was in pain, Suddenly breeze frizzes Fangnights Side down right Arm Really hard and breaks. AGH! He Said but constantly grows back until five seconds in normal size. She suddenly gets up and charges at the skeleton knights Just is the same way like the goo monsters Before. Ha it's no wonder that A judgmental person like him which just allowed himself to open the box that Nogo was in. How unbelievably stupid, but it was terrific that he did That.!? I'm even surprised. Haha How completely smart you were when doing that to yourself towards the species into your past so clever, sooo clearly clever for you Joker! It's no wonder you change to warrior with no skills, But off and just wants you to be on their side for what they can achieve on. Maybe so to his friends to. But eventually we will still kill you all! Or even it doesn't matter of the decision of what Nogo wants us to do for that reason." He said until she have had enough of his dreadful talking.) "THATS ENOUGH!!"As She Jump out buy freezing the skeleton knights. Jumping on their heads and slice, Slaps and stabs fang Everywhere Since he didn't realize her attack and just used his entire Iron body for a shield so that way he can relieve less damage to his body oh clever hit you got there lady.?" (Didn't emerge on the ground but was still standing on his 2 feet and not flying.) How many hits do you have to take down for me it was only just a test see if you're so clever to hit me more then if you're scared. He says until she started to get scared but let out her anger towards his talking right by hers and Rascals. Okay You maybe say what you want But we won't listen I let him free because he feels like an ordinary human like his friends and they don't have the right to be treated this way I may not know about this because I didn't know that I wished him but didn't let myself let him change in my friends and pixies excepted it. Sure that Things change but we couldn't let them be brainwashed like this ever again why can't things just be normal why do people like you have to be new offer neurotic danger that we have around this planet. Why can't you find something local in your life you were just a creation of NOGO!! (As she yells at him more an More.) Didn't hear what you say little girl say all the motivation you like but make sure you don't talk too much you're going to make your strength difficult to fight against me. (Comes closer to her.) "C-Chloe No!" Rascal said once after Breeze freezes his other arm and everything would be even for them to face him than other beings that he summons. "Let's dance Frosty Girl." He Says And flies back up. (Rascal Tries to get up.) (breeze looks at him to the left.) "No No Rascal! Stay down! Your going to make it even more worse even moving your body would be worse so don't pressure yourself if you intend to get up or if your ready." She said and he Stays Down For his Body to Heal. "Okay just be Careful my Dear!" (As She looks Back, Facing Fangnight.) "What are you Waiting for!? Come and Kill me.?" He said. (She Takes Out her sword and faces Him to her cure Believe it is true for him not caring Smith's she can read The head and the books But cannot read minds. "Glitter Force!! Sparkleeeee FROOOOOZZZEEEE!"
(Lots and Lots of Blue and White Snow Emerged him but fang I noticed that it was coming. As sad Assume that she was in her normal Princess form and Not Queen from like with a halo with wings.) (Puts a Glowing blue Slice around the huge Snow Until she turns it into ice.)  (fang flu just in time when that happened.) "HA. You were just too gullible to realize me noticing your moves I can reflex it because I know how to understand in sight." (As She realizes that he can read mines a little.) "HOW.?" She said. "Hahah Because child.!? I am powerful, more powerful to win by your moves even your other friends moves that's what makes my gang to be Inevitable. (Looks At her When talking in a gross toxic accent Really badly then rascal.) "Hahaha Try More Moves! I Dare you.!?" (As he was Laughing She realized herself the second time that she's more faster than him when it comes to time. When he was laughing she comes in fast like being teleported to him and Spices his back without his beings helping him that he summoned like the knight skeletons or the gooy Monsters in her in rascals dream. (Both move around in the outside trying to leave this Madness dream in their brains.) "TAKE THIS!" "AGH.!?" (He said as she jumps Down.) "Wow you're even much more faster than I thought.?" (Grows it back.) "Indeed I Am! Gotta Problem.?" (Grows angrily inside looking through his deepest body with no soul.) "She's much more Tougher than I imagined.!?" He said in his head. (Rascal Tries to get up and wants to help.) "I-I-I Have T-To Help Some H-How.!?" He said well covered in his blood but nothing went inside his body just scratches and bruises and still feeling a little bit ill and weak that isn't going to take him to help her and her friends if need. (Finally gets up and emerge and approaches them while running in the dark Dream ball.) "Hold on Chloe! I'm Coming." (Runs.) As Breeze Slices him with her sword. She realized that it was an optical illusion of him or a clone and he was on the right side on him and Uses his upper arms charging her and shooting her with his claws like Pickers or Thorns. (Falls Down.)  "AH!! *Growls.* "Hahaha so dramatically stupid for killing me or making me weak! Prepare to die." (As she gasp until rascal used his sword for comfort and protecting Chloe.) "Rascal.!? You're ok but you're Still b-been- (cuts her off.) "worry about that later, quickly for now get back on your feet and help me." He said ok (Gets up quickly.) (Fangnight stops Shooting at them and realizing Rascal.)  "Oh It's you, I thought you were down to your last level of dying I guess you never give up do you.? Oh forgive me what else should I possibly say. you guys are going to be very Week for yourselves to kill me. What more do you want from this.? all I want is to kidnap you and her and you're not going to take that away from me. (Both look and Them.) Shut up we don't wanna hear your dreadful and pathetic talking If you can't leave us alone then we're probably gonna have to give it our best to kill you. Breeze said as Rascals says Yeah when agreeing. "so be it." (Both prepare to Fight.) they didn't come any closer towards their dodging so they dodged in Dodge so that way they wouldn't be more injured and less protected. Breeze took the time to Measure onto where he is going then dodges his behind but it was too late so she ducked by his lower right arm. "WHOA!" She says as Rascal hold onto his huge Hand and Use his Cards and Cuts it. "OW!" He said when his huge arm was on the floor Dangling but was still alive there was no need for him to grow it back until it went in the back. Of Him. (As She tells Him to look out.) "Rascal! looks OUT!!" We quickly got her attention and looks at it and ducks. Fang was Still floating until they emerged him Watch him in the front and her in the back. "Ha Do you think that's going to help, you guys may be sneaky towards defeating me but I Won't hesitate to give up to myself. (Chloe gets up and Holding his left arm Very tightly so that he wouldn't feel anything.) "Ugh, Just one do you think you're doing missy." (Looks.) "enough with your topic Your thoughts are irrelevant and for the proper-station in this Dream You should ever been Exist in the first place then none of this would've happened so that way I can change everyone I please even if it comes to good or bad or stressful days or knowing on what's possible over in seat to see. (Grabs Harder and Let's Rascal Know that she's got it to herself and get him on the black ground but the Skeleton bones and the ink made with blood and Water.) "ARRRGGH" She Says "OW. That-That's Impossible how did you do that.!?" Don't even mention it I'm still here to complement myself to hurt you more and don't you dare go near my friends or Him understand.!?" She Says You are not Real!! (he gets up) all I have new is that Emily Was right.? She really did prove that you were the only first person who was created by Nogo. Eventually the others too known as SillyGarden, TricksDemon And blenaButterfly In our Glitter force book for the Next generation to the best than the shadow realm, I've read this before and it was the truth so now you have to go now and never Come back! (sliced his leg) (Didn't realize it also because he was looking at her.) "AGHHHHH YOU LITTLE TWERP!!" (He said and try's to get up.) (Both look at him Struggling.) (he Giggles.) "Wow. You really got such a good first and you lady but I will still bring that aside an allowed my song and the others to capture you and your friends because I think this is where we end The dream that you guys are having an allow us to grab you guys for the better. Which reminds me.?They're already there to get you once again. (They both look around.) "Already here what do you mean.?" "Yeah we don't see anything.?!" Until Fangnight realize that he wasn't talking about the inside They were in the outside letting his friends to snatch them out and take them to the abyss witch is there home. "Hehehe, since that I've change my mind I think that you should deserve to be with your friends since it wouldn't have anything other than them so that way. We can all be fair he gets back up half injured but most of his part of his body grew back and his arm was regular size. "Wait what no it couldn't be why are you snatching her friends in the middle of a deep sleep I can't believe that I risk my life to not fall asleep. now we're stuck here." Breeze said and holds onto rascal. "Not for long guys, you guys will wake up until we get to the Abyss. Because your friends are also to that reason especially the pixies, but you guys will have some fun with us And tell you guys up Then that way our master can deal with someone who was wished and blamed and it will never be that way Or the same unless if he hesitates to change his personality over what you did either if it's death or changing The joker personality. Not falling in love with a Monster like him or To anyone such as for the same way for Ulric, Brute and Brooha. And we would be so glad to change their personalities to he giggles more and puts his head up while laughing at them making them angry, hesitated and afraid. "I don't know why you're doing this but you should probably take it so far to me I didn't do anything wrong it may be something for me to have but I don't want anything from ever again I don't want another execution for myself and you Can't come in me to do anything No matter what the cost is. I surely do remember the pass but I tend to not care for it so why are you bringing it back just because I want to be a part of my master or do you really want me to change just to change my thoughts inside my head. He Said but he Still didn't care And only allowed nogo to say the things to him in his head Like a superior tells him to. "Does it look like I care.? I won't even say anything towards this since he ordered me to let me capture you guys once again other than sending a lot of buffoons at you guys, So now and then we are so close to be letting him free and very much alive just as the wheel of doom ticking towards your honor for four years. "You coward!! Just Why Why!!" As They both Felt red despair coming out of their body with motivated and sad attention. "Haha I think it's funny and fun you should be happy for that maybe allow To join us because if you don't we won't hesitate to kill you joker you will decide when we get there same for your girl.  (As they both Been to their knees begging it to stop.) "Hahahaha you Nightmare Has Began So get Comfortable guys you guys got one hour to wake up soon." (He teleports out there heads im there dreams while he giggles.) Rascal and Chloe Force there self to not panic and Not letting their emotions get the better of them. Breeze was about to cry until see turn back into Chloe during the fight and So many injuries inside out. As Rascal Cheers her up and asked her to not give in and don't let her emotions get the better of her. "Hey Hey Dear.? Don't give up hope.? (Looks at Him.) Your Shouldn't Cry, we can still Do this, We Just Need a Plan to Get out of this dream That we're having or being attached to. He said as she Created and went back on their feet. "Alright Let's try to get outta here."

(MeanWhile)
<——————————————————————->
(Fangknight teleported out just in time.) "looks Like I Came Here Just in Time." He Said as The Others rap them with rope and toss them in the dream ball or Fangs Darkest Lightning ball like before what he did to Emily but different since it's clearly clear an just Smoke inside for them to keep them busy. "Ok Fang, they're all blacked out and asleep what do you want us to do it with them all.? (As TricksDemon cuts in.) "Yeah.!?" "Well, We all Will wait for them to wake up so that way they can just have some fun in my dream ball especially the love birds. (As He grabs his bubble to show that there also stuck in especially Rihanna to. Candy and Pop were With the girls and Ulric, Brute and Brooha were together in there. Which are separate. One of there space Dream balls had the colors of Rascals Hair and Hair Buffon Balls right after he took a few of them since he Does it know about it and His Buffon balls were still in his hair but just smaller like a Hair clip in a ponytail next to it during Chloe Changing him For a chance.) "Ok I is ready!" SillyGarden said "You Mean We.?" Tricks Said. As he didn't said anything and All continues to take their dream balls witch there friends were inside with them. "Hmmm, It's no wonder that bad dreams and good dreams stay in their proper place at a time like this who knows but the master would be so happy for us. Blena Said. (All flying up into the sky.) "I don't even know their dreams but frankly it's not my problem. TricksDemon Said and Looks Away and Takes ulirc, Brute and Brooha In her Dream Bubble in yellow. And For Blena and Silly, they often Share their bubble together with along Chloe's friends inside Especially long towards popping candy as they all were still sleeping. Over to one hour they will wake up until they get to their abyss home. "Okay Guys! Who's Ready to take along with them an Fly.!?" Blena Sigh." (All Agreed and Started To fly out of Who is House with them in there deep sleep.)  (Silly and Blena Had The glitter Force and pop and Candy.) (Tricks had Ulric, Brute and Brooha.) (And FangKnight Has Rascal and Chloe along with Rihanna as Always.) Most of them didn't really feel pain on the outside during the Nice dreams that they had except for some others witch are Rascal, Chloe Ulric, Brute and Brooha. They were feeling their dreams being tortured as their body were moving up and down inside aside in real life of outside pain but no scratches for the others just for Joker and Rekia. None of them were talking anymore until fang disappeared inside their dreams especially the others. Exact same but everything inside their dreams are going to come out as a nightmare which makes it even worse for them in the abyss unless they do something about it.

<———————————————————————>
(Meanwhile in Emily and Her Friends dreams.)
"What are we going to do.!? We can't stay in this dream ball forever Emily said." As Silly, Tricks and Blena combine there Dream balls to each other and All continued to fly out of Chloe's houses during in the middle of the night. Okay Just Don't Panic everyone will just wait until they take us somewhere and that way we could know onto where Rascal And Chloe are and now that Way Will find some Chance to wake up if needed. As Emily looks at them an All again agreed. "Ok Emily But how exactly. Kelsey Said. (As April also Said Including Lilly, Pop Rihanna and Candy.) "Guys... I Think the reason what we're Here is that we are Trap and I Was not Involved just so to you Guys. I don't why exactly but eventually I don't think we're going to be able to go back to earth for a Little while. Rihanna Said. And for that Reason I think we're about to enter the abyss in space off where they are taking us.?" Pop said "But I Don't Wanna GO I'm Scared Guys." (As Candy Hugs Emily.) (Emily Hugs her back.) "Shh. It's ok Candy. Will find a Way Out Soon." (As Kelsey sits Down with her.) "I mean they did obviously say that there going to let us out of this madness dream Ball  for starters, Will be alright." Kelsey said. (Lilly Get into the Conversation.) Yeah Guys Font Give up yet alright.? Yeah don't get your hopes up we can still fight and Figure out on what's happening ok.?" (Emily Looks up at everyone.( "Thanks Guys, And Wish to god that Chloe and Rascal Ulric, Brute and Brooha. will be Alright." (All Sat down to wait for the time to be right.) it's Probably They are Going easy on us Aren't they Lilly said. (All Agreed.) oh Don't Give me That Guys. you guys are the Glitter Force and warriors Can't feel pain to be like this, they need to Feel honored and like a Hero a True hero. Don't you guys forget that. Pop Suddenly said to them until Emily looks at him. *Sniffs.* Thanks Pop, we Needed that. (As Rihanna gets involved.) Yeah! Don't give up hope girls we can still save them and Each other and think on what we gotta do and Also. Please don't Feel bad over this despair.? This isn't over ok.?" Pop Also Looked at Rihanna and He Also agreed towards her talking once Again. "We'll Eventually, Let's get out of here." Emily said and Carries Candy in her arms and All started to stand up and walks in the Darkest Despair. (All walk though the Ink off pool with the dark colors of the Yellow, Red and Blue base on Rascals Colors. But not Purple, purple was connected to blue that makes it total Violet and Easy to continue.) (All Walked together and Finds Ulric, Brute and Brooha in the same Dream ball Despair that they were on before.) "look! We Found them!" Candy Said. "Who are they Lilly said. "Why.? That's Ulric, Brute and Brooha and They are Laying down on the ink waiting to be Dead it alive. (All went towards them very Fast so they wouldn't Sink to the wet bottom.) (All went right down There level.) "Guys! Guys Are You Okay.!?" Emily Said as Lilly, Pop, Candy, Rihanna, Kelsey and April Pick them right back up and All 3 of them were intimidating of where they were Once Groaning out of Anger and Sadness. "I simply don't think that we're going to be able to live much longer until we figure something out." Ulric Said. "Do you think wolf look at us.!? the negative energy is turning red and it's on us, What did you expect.!?" Brooha Said As they were hurting so much like before when Fangs Giant Buffon and Weapons that he has on the same way for the others. Emily and the others didn't know what to do on the situation so all they did was hug them just in case when they feel more talkative and not sorrow the less. "It's OK guys you don't have to be like this anymore you guys are alive and free now that's all that we can think of or only here for this mess is to help Chloe and Rascal and getting a Chance to Defeat them Once in for all. As Emily puts Candy on her Right shoulder and Hugs them all. "Yeah.!? You guys Don't Deserve to be treated like this." Candy Says. "Like Slaves!" Kelsey Said also. Exactly! You Guys Need Love and Life in the human World. We Don't care anymore since we know that you've Change to understand trust and Respect when All of us went to jubiland to reborn you guys, and to let you all be combining Friendship together alright.? April said looking at them as they looked at them. "Yeah we can still win.!?" Lilly Intervenes an Hugs Brute all three of themselves look at the Girls an Pixies there started to like the enthusiasm and Nice Trust in there system so they understand and They will never be hurt for again since they've trusted them and Already not Falling apart. (Ulric, Burte and Broohas Red negative energy fades away while they were hugging them.) (Rhiannas Mind.) "I Sure hoping that there Doing already in his Dream Ball." (A Few Minutes later.) The Next greed has arrive when The next generation came back in the Dream ball just to antagonize or intimidate them when flying. (All looked up.) "Hahahaha!" "Huh.?"
If you're Thinking of why we're in your dream in our ball right now.? We are making a decision over and letting you guys know that we're almost to the abyss. Fasten your seatbelt because it's gonna be a long trip. (Giggles) BlenaButterfly said. "Yeah Hahaha!" TricksDemon said. "Tell us Girls what part of game are you guys Playing around here.?" Pop suddenly said. Now now Pixie where not here to fight. We're only here to let you guys Know that we're almost to our place so get comfortable it will only just be one hour. They both laughed and teleported back. "What is she taking.!?" Lilly Said in fear. "Yeah.!? What did they mean buy that.?" Brute Said "Hmmm.? I think they only said that just to give us a warning possibly I don't know what we're coming up against." Emily Said as Her and Kelsey Pick them back up on there feet. No one hasn't thought about this problem before so they're being prepared on what they're coming up from or against when getting still stuck in a dream that they're having because they're still stuck in the Dream ball.

(MeanWhile) (The Abyss)
<——————————————————————->
Such as for themselves all of the next generations pulled them back to there abyss realm but however it wasn't the Shadow Realm that it used to be for starters however.? They rebuild the program and claimed it as their own realm calling it the abyss realm when Nogo didn't need him anymore and New Bad Guys are Going The Clam it and Revive him once and for all. "Okay Gang! Let's Set them all next to the Love Birds." Fang Suddenly Said And All had an Agreement towards him and Understand. "Ok!" As They all Said And Pops It. (Pops the Bubble.) As They all came down from the bubble and onto the ink but didn't Sink them Since Nogo was To Weak. As the Others Fell in the ink. they were Buy Rascal and Chloe on the Left side of Them when Getting ready for the process and They were still sleeping. Most of them Woke up and All Didn't know on where they were. *yawns* "We're Are We.?" Kelsey Said. "Yeah.!? An Why am I all covered in Ink.!?" Candy Said. "And Why Is it so Very Dark and Light and Light people in the background.?" April Said. "Wait.? Are We in the SHADOW REALM.!? Lilly Said and all Saw Her Friend Chloe and Rascal on the Ground Covered in Ink with Cuts all over in there Dream Because of fang. They Were still Sleep So the others Woke them up. (As April and Kelsey woke up Ulric, Brute and Brooha especially the Pixies and Emily, Candy and Rhianna Woke Rascal and Chloe on the floor an Never Gave up.

"Finally You Guys Are Waking up.!?"
He Said When Putting them on the Ink Ground. And Most of them never extinguish the Fact that they all didn't Have Anymore ideas to think about and Constantly don't remember where they were during there Sleep. "Why are we Even Here.?" As Candy Said and both realize that They were in the old shadow Realm witch it's Not Anymore. The Abyss and more woke up. (They all giggle to there Waking.) "Why Would you Pit us here.? And Why are we Even here for.?." Ulric Said. "Oh.? So you probably don't know on what's going on right.? Well Let us expecting.? As Fang Floats up to them and explain them to all and Especially to BlenaButterfly SillyGarden and TricksDemon. "You see.? most of us Never expect to you guys Towards Glitter Breeze and The Jokers past or To not After What Your friend has done." As fang and The Rest were taking turns To Talk Emily Cuts in Front. Okay mr! I don't know why you kidnapped up but Why are you Blaming Out Friend Chloe.?!? She Didn't do anything or Nothing WORNG.!? And how would she be in danger towards her wishing Rascals buy to live.?" 'Emily says. "YEAH And Why do you think that she wished him for.? She Wanted to just To change him Towards his past existence without letting him Die towards command Of problems." Kelsey Said. "Don't you Even Hear yourself.?" April said "We Hear ourselves Loud and Clear towards on what your Saying But Most of us Couldn't Hear it So Maybe Speak up a Little more So That Way we can Understand your
Expectations and Problems for sort." As Fang was only Talking they all were getting mad and Upset to there being buy not letting the New bad people in there story most of them are getting intimidated just because of their words towards the old bad guys and the glitter force. "Okay Guys, I Think we know on what to do!" Breeze Said When Saying this stuff towards them knowing that it was Time for her friends to transform during this process and Problems that there having. They all were shocked to see Chloe all good and healthy when getting up to closer when charging at him and getting ready to fight. "OK Chloe thank you so much! I'm so glad that you guys are safe." Emily Said and All Got up. "Yeah your Rule Chloe!" Kelsey said At her. (All Transform for 20 minutes straight for the pixies helping them except for candy. candy transform into her human self and decided to help them over in need since she's a part of the friendship more than them.) Most of them like Rascal, Ulric, Brute and Brooha wanted to help them but they were obviously too weak because during their dreams back at the House, they lead with scratch marks on their skin and Faces, making it seem possible for them to move but they weren't having more negative energy out of their systems yet, they can still fight but less indulging for the Most part. "Be Still Guys, you're only gonna make things hard for yourself so try not to move as much." Rihanna Said at Them. "But we Gotta Help Them.!?" Rascal Said in front of her talking and Still Laying on the ground covered in ink when they all know that they were in their shadow realm years ago until it changed. "Okay Girls You Ready.!?" All: "Here Comes The Glitter Force!" (As They All Charge them Once Pop and Rihanna helped them out.) "HA! Try to win.? But it won't stop us from getting what We Want or Like." BlenaButterFly Says at them. "Awwww Look Guys.? It seems that They Wanna Have Fun with us. Come on guys Let's Fight them!" TricksDemon said and Laughs so Hard and her Fangs Went out with blood of terror. "Hahaha You guys are see giddy things, time to bring in my holy joky, JOKE at them Me Self!! SillyGarden says. As they all charged at them to finally know and Wondered now on what the prophecy is to the truth on what there fighting them for. There fighting them because they were the problem the horrible problem because of causing a scene, breaking the law and Chloe Wishing Rascal back to live and death. "Arg, Maybe bringing them and the Glitter wasn't a good idea after all." Blena Said Because she felt dizzy but there was so much people fighting her along with the others. "Don't say that love, We're Better than them don't let them get in your head." He Said. "Alright Dear, Thanks you." She said and Confirmed Fighting them. She Was Going after Glitter Peace. SillyGarden went going After Glitter Spring and Sunny. TricksDemon Goes after Glitter Lucky and Queen Candy. And Fang Goes After Glitter Breeze leaning the rest keeping them and the joker safe. "Please Girls No! We can still fight!" As Rascal Tries to Get us and Was Finally sitting us for this time because he doesn't want to be a weakling but a warrior like the glitter force and his girl. The Rest Were Ok and Alright when fight at nogos New evil duel and all will charge at them when using their Princess power mode only if absolutely necessary. Since Fangs Way to powerful then the others witch makes him the proper second and command Villain of Discovery. Lucky and Queen Candy were ok but as she was struggling, candy had Gotten her back to Tricks. Especially the rest in their evil in the dark and purple abyss. Most of them had to figure out on what they gotta do when fighting this madness Before it's too late or Constantly worse when brainwashing Rascal and The rest. But not on there watch. Okay Girls! Make sure you Stick together on which you fighting to or else will get confused by the situation on who we're fight. Lucky said. "Ok Lucky!" Peace and sunny said. "Alright Leader." Spring an Breeze said When interviewing and keeping an ion them when spreading out around the outside In Black horror. Breeze was Right in the middle Between Rascal and his Friends, Pop and Rhianna. (when she was looking back at them she couldn't let her card Dylan couldn't pay attention and Instead fang slid her sword off her hands and went right on the ink floor.) "What's the matter winter girl.? Are you having struggle of what you're fighting to or you dare to keep fighting me and all of us.?" He said She does a flip and picks it right back up proving that she's not weak like before." I Am NOT (sighs) WEAK!" (What's his hand up.) "Prove it.? you guys won't Defeat us or save your friends.!? (Puts it back down.) "C-Chloe No..!?" Rascal Said. "You don't understand, I gotta help her if it's the last thing I do. He's right but are you sure You complete injured look at your scratche .!? Pop said "I'm Fine Pixie, We all Gonna Help her." (Gets Up.) He said and Ulric, Brute and Brooha Agrees. "Yes!?" (All Get up at the pixies got them back on there feet just in Time to fight along with them for now if it gets worse.) (Fang Laughs at Breeze.) Hahahaha! You're such a tragic little girl aren't you trying to defeat me with your stupid ice or would probably break my gear off give me a solid break will you. *Giggles* After he said that to her she got angry with fear and froze his body was still flying. (Grrrn.!) "SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU COWARD!!" (She freezes his whole body except for his head.) "Do you think only just because you want to kill everyone just because you want to get everyone you want when he created you guys no.!? and I prove to myself that you guys are not real. Real or not we can still make a good chapter in our stories at least I get to see how it ends I'm not gonna let you lay a finger on my friends or the old bad guys from four years ago so with that being said You will never be one of the people who almost destroyed our world!" She was threatening him with vulgar rudeness because she didn't know what to say after she says those words to him he then breaks free and uses his hands on her but only on the lower left arm and grew it in size to capture her. "What Did you say to meet child.?" (looks up) "You heard me Fang.!?" Breeze didn't know what to say until she got caught up with the situation and snapped when Fang uses his huge hand almost snatched her like a cage but she missed. (she gasped and went to the side left just to protect herself and her friends. Rascal and the others had to help them somehow by getting up trying to not feel any pain or fear when approaching them and their fight. "Rascal.? Are you sure that we have to help them, look at us we're covered in scratches during that dream of what The new generation did. Ulric Said. "Yeah Even Though I Feel like I should not Fight these Guys, They might be To powerful for us to mess with.!?" Brute Conflict and confirmed. He thought to himself that it might be dangerous but he has to help his friends somehow, especially breeze. "Yeah like how.!?" Brooha said. (Looks at them.) "I know guys but it could be dangerous or worse since they're way powerful than us I can still help them we still have our powers but it could be weak for us to use them than any caution. He said as he demonstrates and lifts up a card in his left hand when still surviving in this madness. "What is he doing. what are they doing.?" Rihanna said."He's indulging the fact that he is not weak." Pop said when they both looked up at them. How is That supposed to help us from fighting.? There to weak to fight.!?" As she said when both looked down at them. "Pixie. I know that this is a big startled for you but you gotta let us help them somehow.? May be probably help us too while you're at it." Ulric said. (All took of there yellow diamond gem and put it in their pockets.) "Yeah we're not coming down without a fight for them no matter what the cost since you guys brought us back to life and we will do anything to repay you especially around this problem." Brooha said and switches to her younger self. "Exactly which is why you guys are very impressive at allowing us to live and we will do anything in our ways for this madness." Brute Said. Pop and Rihanna didn't know what to do but they will gladly help them along the way when fighting no matter what they also had around their problem. Okay Guys, I guess it would be OK but you gotta take responsibility for your body because I fear that you're not going to make it with all those scratches on your guises body. In Fact I think you definitely need some back up for us to help you too specially the glitter force over in need. Pop said. And all for them appreciate the offer and allow them to fight on their side as well as long as something bad won't happen to them if they lose or not. Maybe live or dying it don't matter unless if you fight for fury and bravery as well towards this madness like four years ago. "Alright guys. Let's go Get them. Rihanna said as she turns in a Queen also Like Candy and Picks them all backup on there feet since there falling down a little. "Okay guys, Don't Lose this fight alright there let me just heal you guys just in case." (All looked at Rihanna and Her Human Self. " Whoa!?" They all said. Wasn't expecting that. All snap out of it an Then Noticed and realize that she was healing them with her Blue Magic with her right hand and Left hand for her to Wave it all over them so that they can fight better Then now because of there scratches. "Thanks queen Rhianna, now we can finally win and Fight." (She looks at him with an ok face but a little self content.) "Now now I only did it so that you guys fight and try not to die ok.?" She said but all don't care but can still recover for the better. " Fine Buy me!? I Just wanna Kill them Myself for What they did." Brute Said to them and All Agreed. "Well, As Long as you don't die that's All." Pop said "Haha don't Worry, we got your back." As all 3 of them besides Rascal they did care so much about the hurt during that Rhianna use Magic on them. So it doesn't matter to her. They just wanted to let them listening is that it can be serious.

(MeanWhile)
<——————————————————————>
Everyone just wanted to be free from this madness so They all can try there deep hard best to find on what there going through or fighting along there sides. As long as it's not pain or torture or being like a child again. Most of them were Up and Ready to fight the others Such as Nogos Bad influence characters. "Okay guys Remember. there very vicious people in this despair. make sure when never back Down When fighting." Lucky said. "You Got it Pinky." Ulric Said "You Got it friend." Brute Said. "Much applies." Brooha Said. (As they all were fightimg them.) Rascal and Breeze were fighting together when all of the Sudden fang and the rest have had enough and pull out there vicious super dark powers on them because he was mad that They are stronger than they thought then before. "I Have Had ENOUGH!" He snap as he puts the blame on them and Used only his bottom arms Mega Size again and Grabs them hard causing blood and scratches to come out. (He Grabbed Rascal and Breeze causing everyone's intentions to go mad and fear. (All Gasp) "I Will Kill them if I Had the chance if they all keep this up in a way!" As Fangs Friends Laugh along with greed and Looked at them viciously. "You guys may want to fight it's not for yet, we All just got started, prepare for your guises doom." Fang said "Let Us GO!" Breeze said. RASCAL! CHLOE! Lucky said. "GUYS!!!!" Rhianna said she wanted to help but pop stops her because it was To dangerous. "Lady Rhianna stop please your going to get yourself hurt!" (She wanted to help but couldn't.) "Now.? What should I do (Put his Left Hand up thinking.) should I Get rid of you towards your love interest with breeze and the rest or.? Should I keep only breeze to admire the fact when I re-brainwash him again since it was all her fault in the first place." He said as the others were scared and fear. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP!" Spring said. "What is Going on, What are you Doing put Rascal and Breeze DOWN!!! NOW!!" Peace Yelled at them near Brooha and Brutes Atenttion while Ulric Helps Lucky. "Hmmmm, Honestly. I don't know what you should do when making a decision for your self to take breeze with them a long with The rest if I'm responsible fang if I May.?" BlenaButterfly said.
(As SillyGarden And TricksDemon agreed.) Fang Finally made his decision when grabbing Breeze and Rascal and took band keep her without brainwashing her or her friends unless for himself to take all of them all in a dungeon since there not important for the wish. "Hey Leave Them ALONE!!" Human Queen Candy Said But Lucky Grabbed her because she didn't wanted her or her friends to get hurt because of there strength. "Lu. Lucky What are you doing!? Let me Go!!" She said when struggling. "Candy No! It's to Dangerous we don't know what there capable of so we have to stop fighting an Know on what's He planned to make for us deeply an Badly and we will fight them again soon just not yet because we can't make it worse or he'll might crush them." Lucky said and Also Allowed sunny to lower down peace and spring and rascals friends. "Okay then I guess." Candy said in fear." (Lucky let's her go and Looks at Sunny.) "Sunny Let them Know to lower down so on nothing bad won't happen." As She said nodded and She agreed and told them. "Girls Lay Down real quick he's About to speak." (All said ok and didn't move a muscle.) Fang and The rest Were still floating and Fang still had his Lower big size arms still grabbing them a Little Hard.) "Hmmm I think that's a Great idea and Discing." SillyGarden said and giggles. "It's Decision Garden." TricksDemon said at the next to the left. "Whatever." As they both Look back at the situation. When He made his Decision he Suddenly Decided to educate Chloe's friends when putting them in the dungeon except for her. And also Wanted to take Ulric, brute an Brooha. So all he has now only Rascal and Chloe in his arms, and Puts them in a Cage. "AHHH NO!" Rascal said as breeze scream and turns Back to Chloe the rest We're still repaired to save them. "Your a Coward Why just Why!?!? Pop Said and Rihanna look in fear. "We Will Never Let You take our Friends!!!" Ulric Said. (As he jumps But SillyGarden punched him.) "Ugh!" He said an Lays on the ground. "HA!" (As He giggles.) brute and young Brooha Gasp in fear and Fang also Puts All 3 of them in his Cage While The others, witch is Peace, Lucky, Spring, Queen Candy, Pop an Rihanna. look up in shock and Blena Cages them in her Cage while with a Little hell with Tricks. (Evil Girls Giggles.) "Okay Guys Let's Take them inside" fang Said to them. (All took them in the The Abyss Realm aka Old shadow realm. All Laughs in Evil causing more fear for them to handle.) "Guys NO!!" Lucky said and was in the cage with. Peace, Spring, Rhianna and Pop. "What are we Going to do.!?" Rihanna said and confesses them to think of a solution to get out once The evil girls known as TricksDemon and BlenaButterfly Puts them in dungeon in The lower half of the abyss since the place changed rapidly over four years ago. As For Chloe and Rascal we're in the Cage. (All went inside.)

(In The Inside The Abyss)
<———————————————————————->
Once fangs friends puts them in the Dungeon. He had somethings going on his four sleeves when telling Chloe more about the truth to what she did to be Deserved but not to be killed buy nogo rascals-old master. Since the Fang Is now made and is second in command. He took them and Ulric, Brute and Brooha to the top of the Cliff with ink where Nogo was at All of them couldn't communicate with him but Fang and The rest Can. He told them that he only wants all of them alive and just re-Brainwash and mine constantly with real power and very much alive for force. "Wait!? What are you doing to them.!? STOP! Sorry Winter gal not gotta happen." SillyGarden said. All Screamed "AHHHHHH!!" You may Broke the rules. but you did give us a good favor to your enemies free when starting all over to the bottom to the top. He said. "Rascal, Ulric, Brute an Brooha NO.!? DON'T DO THIS.!? Fight it Everyone. She said. "They can't Hear you." Fang said. "Chl-Chloe Get-Get out of here Before it kills me and The Others when over Turing!! N-now!!" Rascal Said and lays down while him and the others collapsed." He said whenever telling yourself and what he's done in his head. *wha-What have I've Done.!? Why did we even had to start this all over.* <Don't Forget about me if I'm Rearrange the joker that I've become just stay away from me I'm about to be mine controlled again.> "Rascal no We can't leave you like this. same towards you guys.!?" (Gets up and looks at him laying down.) *I must think of something.* She said as Chloe gets Scared in fear and Couldn't run away because fang suddenly cage her again when finding more to stare at. (She Gasped.) "Rascal No guys Please don't change." "We finally made them back so they were before a long time ago. They. Are. ReBorn! Broohas turn back into her old self as Rascals old Clothes and his 3 Jester Hairs came back to him with his big Buffon balls to especially the others on the side left. (As Chloes heart dropped an still in the cage an Scared.) (all 4 of them Giggled under the brainwash control. (Sits up half an Looks at her.) "You should've run glitter breeze." (All Giggled Like Nogo children and there Cage was also free hehehehe This is the best day of my life silly garden said I Agree Fangknight said.) *No!* Chloe Sudden said in her mine While hearing them laugh like a demon under Nogos Control again while leading fang to Do the work to turn them in too fun dear of joy and making it a bad ending once again to there core or Greed. ~Hehehehe.> (To be Continued.)

(End Chapter.)
OH MY GOOD GOD!! HAHA HAI!! Guess who's back! So this one was a lot longer for me to process the characters in the story. Well... it's at least 10000 words long like what I'm Typing right now and it will always be a Long chapter, witch it will be longer if needed for me to type so that way people can Introduce the story an Read it for fun since it's Good to take your time. So now that all 4 of them are mine controlled buy Emperor Nogo buy him being inside of fang to. They can still get them back and that is Buy remembering or telling them on how to feel or constantly fighting back against the pain. Also so much has happened right after making this long super story. I have been dealing with a ton of stuff today and since St. Patrick's Day and Easter is coming up. I'm Probably Gonna take a Long hecka break because it was such a busy buzz-kill for me to make this Long freaking story phew! Holy Goodness dear God! Okay so we Shall see on what Chloe's friends are going to do when they get out of the cell. Hopefully this will draw attention if anyones who's still addicted to read this or enjoying it so far. And Furthermore it's better to watch the show before if you're confused towards this Action glitter force story, Just in case. And I'll also make sure to send some artwork to On the table so the story would not be confused. But anyways hope everyone enjoys it for goodness sake's. Happy Early Holidays time well. whenever it will be ready for fun and totally endearing. See ya!! ^w^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 163 26
A collection of oneshots written by yours truly. Requests are open, so feel free to ask. I don't to straight ships, GxG, or genderbend. Angst, smut...
547 3 20
🔞🔞TW: this book contains smut, strong language, sexual assault, and mention of abuse. 🔞🔞 I'm going to try to update at least once a week. Credit...
8.9K 251 10
After two years of studying abroad in Switzerland, you return to your hometown of Rainbow Hills. Transferring to an unfamiliar school as the new girl...
18.7K 344 32
The glitter force doki doki starts to grow up and start to develop lives of their own. This will be how Mana/Maya and the rest of the gf need to cope...