๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐€ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ | ๐‡๐€...

By VanessaWriting

โ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ More

๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐€ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ’. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ“. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ”. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ•. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ–. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ—. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

1K 45 8
By VanessaWriting

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

As Harry made his way to the Sparrow house his mind was plagued with thoughts of how the battle could turn out knowing that in many ways the chance of Uma and Elizabeth going after the VKs was high.

Everything in him begged to keep Elizabeth close never wanting to let her go not wanting to lose her but he knew that was impossible.

If he wanted the freedom for all of them the freedom they had all wished for. . . if he wanted to give the one thing Elizabeth had always wanted he had to let her go no matter how much it tore his heart apart.

Feeling his eyes glisten Harry shut his eyes rubbing his face trying to get rid of the tears that dared to escape before quickening his pace to the Sparrow house once he got to the door Harry didn't wait for an answer after knocking already having been told by the captain to enter when he wished to.

After all, it seemed fair when Captain Hook himself had given Elizabeth the same luxury.

Once he entered the house, Harry was met by both captains in the kitchen having their best drinks and snacks in front of them with the biggest grins on their lips.

"A celebration I see?" Harry questioned the duo in front of him as he shut the door doing his best to mask his emotions knowing there was something else in hand to be discussed.

"Aye, my daughter informed me there's a deal to be made in exchange for a certain beast." Jack chuckled, hitting his glass on the counter before taking a sip of his good stash. "How can this not call for a celebration?"

"Aye, mate." Hook cheered beside his dear friend bumping their glasses together.

After he had been informed about the king situation and what that had called for Hook couldn't lie it filled him with hope.

Hope that he could once again see the woman who gave him the courage to see the good in life.

Hope his family could be complete again and no longer have to be distanced by the very ocean that called for them.

And hope for his son to no longer have to worry about the same fate he had to go through, but as he took a good look at his son Hook knew there had to be a twist in the plans.

Hook set his drink down before turning his attention fully on his son asking, "What happened Harry?"

Harry sighed wondering why he assumed his father wouldn't see through his facade. 

The two were much too close to be hiding things from one another aside from the Sparrow father-daughter duo the father and son had been each other's best friend and to hide something from each other was considerably the most difficult thing to do.

"Elizabeth haed found a complication in the plan but we've come up with a solution." Harry leaned on the counter doing everything he could to avoid looking into either captains' eyes not being able to help the feeling of failure.

Both captains saw what Harry was doing he and Elizabeth had picked up that mannerism from each other over the years when there was something too difficult to say or they wanted to avoid it at all costs both of them would avoid eye contact with them.

"And?"

"And it includes both Elizabeth and Uma." Harry pressed his lips together trying to figure out what to say before his lips ran on their own.

A simple answer was all it took for Captain Jack Sparrow to stumble on his own feet.

Anyone else would think it was the effects of the rum kicking in for the pirate.

Anyone else would not take much mind of him at all.

But the father and son duo had not been anyone else.

They knew it wasn't the rum, hell at that point rum had practically become water for the captain it was simply there for taste at best.

No, they knew what the stumble meant.

Jack had realized that he could lose the most important person in his life.

Harry hadn't said much but he didn't have to in the back of his mind Jack knew, he knew his daughter, his pirate princess, would soon be far from him far from his protection, the protection he had promised her and the woman who had helped him change his fate.

"Elizabeth had overheard there was a twist in the plan and in case that was true we wanted to have a plan of our own." Harry stared out the window beside the captains trying to make his mind make sense but soon his lips kept running.

Harry hadn't gotten the courage to see the look on his father's face but he already knew what his face said.

Truthfully if the plan was to move forward Harry himself felt he was so close to sharing the same one but he couldn't let that thought tower over him not now so he took a deep breath figuring out his words.

"In case we are to be tricked we planned to counter that. . . but it includes both Elizabeth and Uma." Harry continued leaning against the counter trying his best to keep his composer though every time he spoke it became more difficult than he even imagined. "The barrier could be opened for just the right amount of time both of them would need to swim out of the Isle. The two will finish the mission from Auradon."

For a moment no one said anything.

What could they say?

Captain Hook stayed still in his seat listening to his son speak- but if he was honest, the only thing that clouded his mind was the thought of the hope he had been dangling for running far from his fingertips, yet once he took one glance over to his best mate he understood that thought had not been just running through his mind nor Jack's.

The entire house had filled itself with a sense of dread.

Hearing nothing from either Jack or Hook Harry forced his eyes to look toward the two but once he did he wished he never had that one glance gave him all the emotions he never wanted to see either of them to experience.

Pain.

Anger.

Defeat.

And worst of all. . . hopeless.

Harry had never been one to care what anyone had to say or think it had been the furthest thought in his mind, but a few had gained the interest of the young Hook pirate.

So when he saw the looks on both captains all he wanted to do was remove them from every single worry that plagued their minds because he already knew what could be running through their minds.

Another attempt at the absolute happiness they yearned for was snatched away from them right before either could reach for it.

And having that in mind only made it much harder for Harry to continue.

"For the barrier to fall this needs to happen. For all, we worked for all we want. . . for all Elizabeth-" Harry reminded them knowing both fathers knew what their children and the crew had been doing long ago but the moment he brought up Elizabeth Harry had to stop himself or he knew he'd crumble.

Hearing the way his son's voice haltered how lost his eyes seemed when he spoke Hook turned to him knowing all of that too well he's gone through it enough to spot it but he loathed who it was coming from.

Hook had tried his very best to give Harry the life he hoped both he and Emma wanted to give him.

He wanted nothing more than to keep the pain he experienced when losing her as far as he could but he knew his son might meet quite a similar tragedy soon .   .   .  and with that he couldn't help the way his heart was tearing at the seam.

Hook wasn't the only father whose heart began to fall apart.

The moment Harry mentioned Elizabeth Jack knew why it had to be her.

He would be lying if he hadn't overheard his daughter speaking up to the skies for years wishing to be in her mother's arms once again .   .   . wishing for them all to be together just as they were.

Hearing those cries broke him in ways he could never explain but he knew there hadn't been much he could do or say other than assure her that one day they would get to see Angelica once again.

It seemed the day to fulfill that promise had come he just couldn't be part of it.

Jack stared down at his drink knowing what he must do before sliding it away from himself taking a deep breath, glancing over to the Hook duo as he spoke, "If you'll excuse me there is something I must do."

The father-son duo's eyes trailed the captain seeing him not waiting for a response as he walked off fading into the darkness of the hallway of his house leaving them in their own thoughts, thoughts that could speak for themselves.

══════ ✧ ══════

NEW UPDATE, AMORES!!!

Am I making a cry fest for the next couple chapters?

I might be.

 What may happen next?

Also have a couple of updates on my message board regarding new books and current ones if you want to check it out!
Quick summary:

New books confirmed:
Once Upon A Time
Big Time Rush
Kickin' It

Possible ones:
Shadowhunters
Thunderman
9-1-1
Avengers
Austin and Ally

Let me know what you guys are interested in! Also probably will have a TikTok account soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 289 8
แด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด€ แด˜ษชส€แด€แด›แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด€ ๊œฐแด€ษชส€ส ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด 2 & ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
584K 16.9K 49
๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ (completed) ____________________ BOOK ONE ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
694K 18.1K 90
it's descendants but gay. [evie x female oc] [will be in mc p.o.v unless stated otherwise] #1 sofia carson [sept.11] #1 descendants [sept 21] - Sta...
299K 7.6K 24
โAs the princess of Hearts, do you also break a lot of hearts?โž โI'm just a very likeable person.โž FINISHED (5/8/'19) A Descendants fanfict...