The Sorceress & The Werewolf

By WrittenByAMoodyPen

In a world where might often makes right, a sorceress currently holds the throne. Dubbed the Dark Lady and fe... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

6

3 0 0
By WrittenByAMoodyPen

The Dark Lady's Assistant: My Lady...if I may...? What made you choose that Alpha werewolf as your partner?

The Dark Lady: ...I don't know if I can explain all the reasons why...

The Dark Lady's Assistant: Then...what dazzled you the most about him?

The Dark Lady: ...His kindness

The Dark Lady's Assistant: An Alpha? Kind?!

(She hadn't meant to squeak it out like that. It was just the last thing she had expected her to say.)

The Dark Lady: Yes. Also, most importantly, he is a dear friend.

(Well, these were not the reasons she expected her Dark Lady to give. And they still didn't sit right with her... But she ran out of questions for now. So all she could do was watch her back. That werewolf better watch himself if she had anything to say about it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.2K 104
Delancy Seraphina Mortensen, Crown Princess of Gardenia is the best friend of Maxon Calix Schreave, Crown Prince of Illéa. Asked if his best friend w...
1.7M 104K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
19.5K 671 25
In a world of super humans. "The Super Power Academy of Heroes". It's the best boarding school in the country. Five teenagers from across the world m...
2.3K 282 11
Having been blinded in one eye, lost an arm, and suffered severe burns, Lewis Miller is sent back to England in the spring of 1916 to recover. Battli...